All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
5601 N Lover's Lane Rd, Milwaukee, WI, 53225-2201, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Couldnt pay me to stay again."
Rude staff. AC didn't work. I was approached by two street walkers in front of the lobby. Right across the street from a strip club. Bed smelled unwashed. All around bad experiance.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
It was too close to a marginal part of town.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Didn't check in until 10pm and was told there was no one there that could get us a crib! So 2yr old had to sleep in bed with my husband and I.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"What's the fuss?"
The hotel was quiet even though it was fully booked on the weekend. The hot tub was wonderful. The breakfast layout makes it really hard for people to get food quickly or easily in the morning (poorly designed) so allow extra time for breakfast on busy mornings. Lots of good parking and I felt perfectly safe as a lone female traveler. The gentleman's club is not only across the street but on the other side of a hill, I don't know what people were fussing about. There's also lots of restaurants within a block or two and a grocery store a mile away.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"4th July tr"
My stay was good and enjoyable. The pool and hottub was great.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Ok to good"
Older hotel Clean no amenities micro, frig, small breakfast area but breakfast was good nice pool
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. You had mentioned that there were no amenities? What exactly were you referring to? We do offer several amenities in the guest rooms as well as throughout the hotel. Your feedback here would be greatly appreciated. Also you mentioned there was no fridge in your room. We do have extra fridges available if you did not book a king study, and hope we had mentioned that to you when it was brought to our attention. Overall we appreciate the feedback and hope you have a great day!
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"so-so, location & cleanliness issues"
overall, this is a decent hotel. it is across the street from a strip club, which I didn't know when I booked, and none of the other reviews at the time noted this. The hotel is updated, but upon checking into my room there were several pieces of hair on the tub/shower walls and one on the bed and crumbs on the carpet along side the bed, all of which were just a turn off. We had a room, and the people next to us were very loud until about 11pm - granted it was a Sat. eve - but we were tired. The maid service was good the rest of my stay, but I probably wouldn't stay here again.
4 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Switching motels to Holiday Inn Express"
Big mixup at front desk during checkin ..couldn't provode room at quoted price via phone.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
"wonderful"
my stay was lovely and clean. Workers were very suffice to upon your needs.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Whitney
"Love a good free breakfast!"
Our stay here worked out well. A bit farther from the downtown area than would have been ideal, but totally acceptable given the low price we paid. Plus we had a very nice included breakfast. They even specially made meat free eggs for my friend. Did have a problem checking in however. They did not have both rooms reserved for us but quickly remedied that. FYI there is a gentleman's club right across the street but otherwise the neighborhood was not bad.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Deb
"almost Everything I need on a business trip"
I stay here whenever in town for business. It is clean and comfortable. the front desk staff was very professional and kind. Very recently remodeled and updated. Free WiFI, bed is very clean and comfortable, under used gym :-). only thing missing - Room service
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Penny
"Nope"
Old outdated and deteriorated Move on really..
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I apologize that the property wasn't up to your standards. I do hope we had offered to contact another hotel which would have been better to your liking as soon as you had mentioned that our property wasn't up to your qualifications. Overall I will forward this comment to my corporate office, and want to thank you for sharing this recent experience.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Close to where we wanted to be; that's it."
Less than satisfied for these reasons: first light inside room didn't work, top sheet didn't fit bed, not all garbage cans emptied, bath towel stained, coffee in lobby was cold.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
CJ
"Mini Getaway"
Me and my Granddaughters had a lovely time. Other than the whirlpool not being operational.I had anexcellent time. Will continue to use Hampton Inn in the future.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing to us about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. We appreciate all the positive feedback you gave us, and I'm glad your stay was enjoyable. I do apologize about the hot tub being unavailable during your stay. Just to let you know our hot tub has been fixed, and is now up and running. Overall, we appreciate the kind words you about us, and we look forward to having you back in the near future!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Evelyn
"Clean place"
Pleasant staff. Clean rooms. Easy access off of highway
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to accommodate you, If there was any particular staff members that made your stay more enjoyable feel free to share. Once again, thank you for the positive feedback, and have a great day!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Family weekend from Iowa."
Very nice for the price.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I'm glad that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to accommodate you on your family weekend. Once again, thank you for the positive feedback and have a great day!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good enough."
This was a fine place. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. The hotel appears in need of an update. My room, a non-smoking room, did smell faintly of smoke and chemicals to cover it up. For the price, I potentially could have gotten a little nicer place, but I am still fairly satisfied with this hotel. I was impressed by the well-trained and friendly staff.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. We appreciate the kind words you said about our hotel and staff, and that we were able to accommodate you. Just to let you know our property will be undergoing room renovations later this year. That way you should be able to have a much more enjoyable guest room experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and lets us know which areas we need to focus on going forwards. Once again, thank you for writing about your recent stay and have a great weekend!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Awesome"
The hotel is always great and the staff does a wonderful job everyone of them
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. We appreciate the kind words you said about our hotel and staff, and I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to having you back again in the near future!
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
J Tammy
"Overall positive experience"
Stayed 2 nights, room was very comfy and clean. Breakfast was OK, but did the trick. Loved the free coffee, tea, cookies, and fruit in the lobby! Pool heater broke, so pool and hottub were closed, which was disappointing, but not the staff's fault. If I were travelling with kids, I would have been very upset. I was travelling on business and visiting with friends, so it was not a big deal to me.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and rooming accommodations. I do apologize about the hot tub being unavailable. Overall I'm glad that your stay was enjoyable. We thank you for these kind words and look forward to having you back in the near future!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
H
"Ok for money"
The room was nice, but there was no mini fridge or a microwave.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I'm glad that you enjoyed the rooming accommodations. Also I will forward your concern to our corporate office about not all of our rooms being furnished with fridges and microwaves. We do have a few extra fridges, and I hope we had offered to bring one to your room when it was brought to our attention. Overall your feedback is greatly appreciated, and lets us know what we need to work on. Once again thank you for writing to us about your recent stay and have a great day!
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"VERY NICE"
GREAT AMENITIES
PAMELA
"Valentine's day getaway"
Service was great and we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for writing about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I'm glad that our level of service met your standards and that you were able to enjoy your stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and lets us know what we're doing well. Once again, thank you for writing about your recent stay and have a great day!
"Love it"
It was a wonderful stay. I would stay here again
Antonette
"winter visit"
We were very pleased with the service, room, and ammenties staying at the Hampton Inn in Milwaukee, WI. We plan a return trip in the future because of it. Located close to hwy 45, I was surprised how quiet the room was with ours being right near the highway. There were some LOUD talking in front of our door at 5 a.m. What possesses people to do that? Obviously, people are sleeping, it's just rude. Unsure if the hotel staff could do anything, but would appreciate it if they could. Common sense should prevail. The breakfast bar was superior. I have never been treated so well and appreciate all the effort involved. The staff were so friendly and helpful. This hotel gets a 100% in my book. Thank you very much.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. We appreciate the kind words you said about our hotel and staff. I'm glad that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to accommodate you. We do strive to be the most guest friendly hotel in the area, and your feedback is greatly appreciated! We look forward to having you back in the near future, and will definetly take care of any noise issues that may arise. Once again, thank you for the positive review, and have a great day.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
The staff was wonderful. The room was clean and quiet. Beds were fantastic. Room was reasonably priced. Location was just off the highway and easy to find.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. We appreciate the kind words you said about our hotel and staff. Overall I'm glad your stay was enjoyable, and that we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to having you back !
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Kirstin
"My trip"
This trip was for work and classes. The Hampton was easy to find with the given direction. The staff was helpful with questions about places to eat and direction to my classes. I didn't use the pool but the hot tub was wonderful and hot. Breakfast was filling with a lot of choices. Room and bed were comfortable and I went to sleep with no problems. Great place!
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our accommodations and that the staff was very helpful. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and lets us know what we are doing well at. Once again, thank you for writing about the recent stay, and have a great day!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"relaxing"
it was very comfortable stay
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Quinton
Great nice & relaxing
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest
Thank you for taking the time to write back about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest. I'm glad that your stay was enjoyable ,and that we were able to accommodate you. Once again, thank you for the positive comments, and have a great day!
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
damone
"Hampton inn"
Great price. The pool is very warm compared to most hotel pools. Great breakfast and the bed was very comfertable.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"You Won't Go Wrong Staying Here"
Super Room. Excellent location for our needs. Staff outstanding, seriously! Good front desk care. Very accommodating and willing to go the extra mile. Quality and extent of the free breakfast was a pleasure to experience. Very pleasant stay and since we have family in Milw, my wife and I will definitely be returning every chance we get.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Zane
"Reliable quality"
Hampton Inn is always reliably clean, mid-priced and gracious.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Easy access to hwy centrally located"
It was a very pleasant stay. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. Very clean, room was spacious and the breakfast/food bar was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel and we will be staying there again for future visits.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Double charged my credit card when I payed cash"
Hotel is nice, but do not try and pay cash for your stay. They said they needed to put one night hold on a CC then I could pay cash in full for the remainder of the stay and the hold would be removed at that time. Well they double charged my account after I payed cash the next morning. It then took 5 days for the holds to be removed from my account. There are other hotels willing to take my cash in the area and no need to put holds on my CC.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Jeffery
"hampton plus..."
Good. A nice atmosphere.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Great hotel. I had a near perfect stay, only complain is I could hear my neighbor snoring.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Stay here was great, breakfast was the tops. Workers were very friendly and helpful and happy. My only bummer was in the pool room, the hot tub, it was not working right, only one jet. I will stay here next time we have convention in Milwaukee WI.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"below average for Hampton Inn"
was there 2 nights, the room and bathroom were smaller than I amused to at Hampton Inn. The toilet sounded like a dying cat every time you flushed it, very annoying and there was some mold on the grout on the tiles in the tub area. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was good but they couldn't keep up with the food, had to wait for them to bring out the hot items, should have ramped it up a bit.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"nice spot"
Very nice room. Staff was very helpful and polite. Breakfast was not great but OK
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Art
"No Refrigirator"
I drink a lot of bottled water. And there was no refrigerator. The breakfast and servive was great.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great stay, for the price would stay again"
There was warm cookies,when we checked in the staff was friendly, the room was clean and nice, I wish that there was queen size beds. The pool was warm and very clean along with the hot tub. The breakfast was great, the service was also great making sure that everything was filled
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice but weird"
The staff were are really nice and the hotel was very clean.The manager even let me use his personal phone charger after realizing I left mine at home. But the hotel right across the street from a gentlemen's club. It was weird and some of the people staying there were obviously there to visit the strip club.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
My family and I felt welcomed the minute we walked into the lobby. The person at the check-in counter greeted us with a friendly smile and talked to us as if we were friends instead of guests!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"just right"
This hotel is clean, comfortable an staff are nice. Location is alright your by a major freeway there are stores nearby if needed. I would stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
star
"Great Stay!"
the room,service and breakfast were great. especialy the breakfast!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"I've never seen a friendlier staff!"
This Hampton in is a nice place to stay. All the staff was very friendly and greeted us cheerfully whenever we passed by them. The breakfast was delicious and well maintained by one or two attendants each morning. We had a couple issues with the shower head (it would not adjust) and the hair dryer (it died in a literal puff of smoke), but both were corrected once we brought them to the attention of the front desk. The beds were the amazingly comfortable Hilton beds! I'd gladly stay here again when I'm in the Milwaukee area.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Douglas
"Awesome!"
The hotel was terrific! We loved how close it was to downtown, and loved the service. Everyone was marvelous. I would recommend them to anyone!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Room problems...."
We were overall pleased with our stay, but mentioned to the front desk multiple times that the water spout in the tub was leaking. not a "drip" but a steady stream of water coming out of the tap. I had to put a rolled up washcloth in the tub to make the sound diminish. Also, the window would not close completely. There was a whistle coming from around the seal and I had to fold up a piece of paper and wedge it in the frame to keep the window closed. The staff was very friendly but the room was less than acceptable.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"They need to get on their job !!!!"
My experience there was terrible. Me and my boyfriend stood waiting for someone to help us for 30 minutes !!! After waiting, we were turned around because the "manager" decided to change the age policy to 21 when online it says 18. We weren't given any type of comfort or any type of answers about why we couldn't stay the night after traveling 10 hours. We had to sit in their lobby for about 3 hours trying to find the nearest hotel. Staff was very loud and rude !!!! Very bad experience
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
dee
"not up to usual standards"
The bed in our room was too hard and noise level from hallway and other rooms was very high.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014