All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2350 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Breakfast is average
    Regular internet service
    Uncomfortable
"Front desk guy"
Requesting towels from the front desk was perceived that i was asking for a kidney. Might be wise for him to pull his panties out of the bunch they must have been in and at least be professional and accommodating to the hotel guests.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Not good. Front desk wasn't helpful. It's was cheap. Only reason we got it
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"We will stay again!"
We booked the Baymont to attend the Buffalo Bills vs Titans game. We stayed 5 nights to make a vacation out of it. The staff was fantastic, the shuttle downtown was perfect. The rooms were good,BUT there was no refrigerator or microwave. Convenient only 2 miles to airport, $10 cab ride! We chose a double standard instead of King, the bed seemed super small so next time it will be a king! Otherwise had a great time and will stay again for sure.
5 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Pam
"Meh..."
The room smelled. The bed and bedding were very uncomfortable. Can't beat the price, though!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Kristen
For the price it was exactly what I expected. Close to the airport, easy to find, clean room and the service is good.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Chandra
The room was not clean and my sisters saw roaches! We checked out!
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
"SEEDY EXTENDED STAY"
The Baymont Inn is like a "extended" inn. It's very "seedy." The rooms we had haven't been thoroughly clean since "God" only knows when. The carpet is nasty and smells like cigarettes live in it. The light switches even had years of built up dirt around it. During our stay on 10.03.2015, they were in the process, a guest in halfing the rooms down stairs in the front repaired, the doors were open and men were hanging out of them. The mattresses were exposed and looked disgusting. However, it was just for one night. I wouldn't return for a stay, and those who do, be aware.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Iris
"Another trip to Nashville"
We stayed 2 nights to attend Opry show. Good location for the Opry. Thought planes from airport might be an issue but were not. Room was clean and comfortable. With outside entrance, could hear people in mornings outside and why must they yell before 7:00am? Breakfast was clean but no proteins, just carbs. Worked very well for what we needed. We have stayed at nicer, local hotels but paid much more money. This is a good value.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"overall ok"
Room was clean and stay was overall good. I, however, was not impressed with black mold on the ceiling in the room with bath and shower. The fan did not work so. ..hence the mold after continued showers with no ventilation. The rooms were outside though the elevators were inside. Weird setup.
2 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Not Provided
"Huntsville Alabama"
A. Very good stay room was adequate. Staff very helpful .
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
Verna
"Would not recommend"
Not friendly. Terribly noisy. Smelly. Uncomfortable beds. Mediocre breakfast.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Claudia
"Smoking non-discrimination!"
So happy to find a hotel that allows smoking! Thanks!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Not Provided
I was in town for. a family wedding. There were many activities going on in the city at the time which may have caused the rate of the hotel to be increased. I did not feel as if this hotel was worth the nightly price but it was clean and the staff was nice which makes all things better.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Horrible, uninhabitable, poor mgmt"
I enountered pests and insects in room, filth, hole in wall, filth, asked to move and got a room even worse with dangerous paraphernalia on TV Stand. Do not waste your money here!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2015
"My stay at the Baymont Hotel"
My biggest problem with it was that I considered it a misrepresentation. I did a lot of footwork in choosing this hotel and finally settled on it because it looked the nicest in my price range. Looked quite nice in fact, so that I was excited at having a good place. However, from the street I had my first dissapointment. The location was poor, walking to neighboring stores dangerous due to busy highway. The design is long and narrow and very small and not at all what photos depicted. Entrance smaller and less grand looking, so that I came to realize I had been duped with photos done with the same methods used by real estate agents, to photograph their hotel. The pictures of the rooms looked lovely indeed,very fresh and modern and new, and I walked in to a carpet ripped and torn in the entry way and very tight quarters. It was extremely dark and depressing even with full opening of window coverings. And only sheets for blankets. Furthermore, they offered a breakfast, about which I was happy, and it is the worst breakfast offering I have ever experienced, including in 3rd World countries. In addition, they have a female employee that stands gaurd over the breakfast area as though gaurding it with her life. Right in the middle. No talk, no smiles. Very off putting. The only saving grace of the experience is that it was included in hotels which offered a reasonable shuttle trip to the city. For that reason alone we stayed.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Great price, close enough to downtown"
It was late, we needed a modestly priced hotel. Reviews were not all that good but I am a loyalty customer so we booked. Unfortunately I booked through hotels.com not realizing I wouldn't get credit for my stay. The room we were assigned seemed as though it was just remodeled. It was clean, nicely decorated and the bed was not too bad. Renovation is going on at the property so request a completed room.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Jill
Overall was about what I expected for the price. I would stay again as it was acceptable, met expectations.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Rooms very out dated. Had a musty smell. Would not dare put bare feet on carpet. Towel rack fell off the wall after barely touching it. Would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Great Business Stay"
This was my second time staying here on a work trip. It's a great hotel, great staff, and convenient location.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
West
"Convenient to highways and airports."
Desk staff helped alot. She got us out of a smoking room. This surprised us because we thought we had asked for non-smoking The breakfast could have been more healthy. Coffee was awful,
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
DEE
"We left"
Ordered a room for disabilities ( amputee )ordered the room for 2 in August for Sept .arrived arround 2pm they gave the room away pior to our arrival. Had to leave
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
amputee disabil
"Don't make reservations thru Expedia"
Made reservations august for rooms in sept , need a room for disability ( amputee ) Got there Sept . and they gave my room away earlier that day . went to cancel the 2 night's . they said I had to go thru Expedia since I booked thru them . They took one night off but I had to pay for the other night .for the room they gave away what a outfit they are .... I guess they could care less for people with disability... They will get NO business from me or my friends Ever Again !! Made reservations at another hotel It was worth getting out of there !!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
amputee disabil
"Close to airport!!"
The room was so unwelcoming--the rug looks like it was never cleaned or vacuumed--the rug by the entrance door was all ripped up (looks like a dog did it). All other Baymont's we stayed at previously got this hotel beat by a mile. Now, their bkft was nice with a goo variety.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Elaine
"Great Stay for a Girls Night in Nashville!"
My two friends and I had a very comfortable stay at the Baymont Inn. The location was great, we paid about $12 for an Uber into Downtown Nashville and $15 for a cab, and we were able to quickly get to Opryland as well!. The room was a bit small, but the amazing breakfast in the morning, the incredible shower, and comfortable beds made up for that! Would certainly stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Sara
hotel is a little out dated carpet was worn
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
thomas
"Great for a short stay."
We needed a fairly good place to stay for the night and this was a good choice. Nothing fancy or over the top but the staff was great the beds clean and the room we were in quiet. We got a good price on a good room and neighborhood wasnt too bad either. We had to leave out too early to see the breakfast. This is great for a one or two night stay that's affordable.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"great stay"
It was pleasant
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
tawanda
"Just Okay."
The exterior of the motel is not well maintained. The carpet needed cleaning, and the upholstery on the easy chair was shabby. It was a good choice for us due to proximity to the airport and Opryland.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Nights in Nashville."
Clean room in a nice area. No refrigerator or microwave in the room. Breakfast was mostly starch and sugar. Apples, peanut butter and yogurt were available there too. Friendly staff.
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Ellen
Awesome
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2015
"Positive experience."
The room was clean and the breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"Relatively inexpensive place to stay near Nashvill"
Convenient parking, friendly workers, outdoor room access. Nice breakfast!
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
keith
"Hotel survey"
It was pleasant... I'll be back
1 night trip Aug 31, 2015
Jermell
Carpet was filthy and the toilet ran off & on all night.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
The room was very old and just not clean. But the hotel staff was wonderful and helped me find another place more to my liking.
4 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
mara
"This is a 3* motel?"
We asked to be moved as the first room smelled musty - the odor seemed to be coming from the air conditioner. The next room didn't smell badly but was only superficially cleaned. There was mold in the vents to the air conditioner and the light switch for the sink area and bathroom were black in the crevices from grime. Not worth the $94 per night we paid. Disappointing experience, we'll stay elsewhere next time.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Micki
Hotel staff extremely helpful. Room was clean. Bed comfort not the best and I recommend bringing your own pillows. Neck is still hurting.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"great value"
The breakfast was delicious and the room was clean
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Ning
It was a nice stay.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Katherine
"Ok for a night"
Passing through on a road trip. Rooms smelled moldy. They seemed clean but had a smell.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Laurie
"Okay room."
The room was reasonably clean. It was dated. The mattress was uncomfortable. It was ok for one night but will not stay there again for the price. The room entrance is from the outside.
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
Breakfast very limited compared to other hotels we have been staying in no parking close to room staff not friendly rooms uncomfortable bad smell
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
dawn
"Okay, but dissappointed."
The stay was good. However, I didn't like the fact that this was a hotel where the rooms are outside. The hotels.com agent assured me this was not like a motel set up. It was. I don't like stepping outside of my hotel room door to the outside.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Valerie T.
Nice clean room! Air was already on for immediate relief from the heat...
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"A-okay stay"
This was an okay place. The thing that caught me off guard was the outside entrances to the room. I was expecting it to be an inside entrance room. The room was nice. It was good for a short stay. The staff was great and the breakfast had lots of variety.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Humidity high in rooms
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Motel not hotel"
Upset because room was booked in a hotel not a motel. We do not stay in rooms that open to the outside which in my book is a motel. Motels in the Nashville area are cheaper than what we paid to stay in the Baymont. Not happy!!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
schatzie
Staff was very nice.my room had spider webs every where the tub had hair and bandaid's in the tub. The room had a bad smell.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nashville"
Great rate and good conditions really enjoyed
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Darryl
Clean. Convenient. Good night's rest.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015