All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1340 N Wesleyan Blvd, US-301 Bypass & I-95 Exit 138, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"A great place to stay!"
Free breakfast had great waffles. Staff was extremely helpful in accomadating our needs!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"on the road again"
Everything was fine. I think you have under rated the hotel
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"On our way home."
We needed to stay overnight on our way home. Our requirement was we had our pet with us and needed to find a place that accepted pets. We were very satisfied with our stay at Days Inn. The price was very affordable and very close to restaurants. We will definitely think of this hotel when we return north in the spring.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Patti D
"This place should be burned to the ground."
Have traveled all over the world..this was the worst place I have Ever stayed!!!!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Second Class Citizen!"
when I first arrived at Days Inn golden East. I arrived at approximately 330 in the morning even though it was the day my reservation was to begin I was charged an extra 30 72 go into my room that night.the next morning I woke up I went to use the iron the ironing board was not closed it remain that way for today I went to plug in my cell phone and the faceplate for the electrical outlet came out of the wall it was here in the bathtub. Giving the staff the benefit of the doubt these things were corrected in time. Then I was offered to stay for an extra 7 days for the amount of 236.00I later found out the next day that this price did not do any of the amenities I can only get my room clean thoroughly once a week and I was not allowed to partake in the continental breakfast the wife I was in opera bowl both weekends that I was at the hotel.sincerely Mrs Dianne Darwin
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Dianne
"Not recommended hotel"
I had to wait until after 3:30pm to get clean towels, the toilet wouldn't stop running, the recliner was broken and the headboards were falling apart. The hotel needs a total remodeling. By the way, my son wanted waffles and the waffle iron was broken. I stayed because I booked nonrefundable rooms.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
The room was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice pool area. No issues or complaints. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Tess
The hotel was about 10 miles off of 95. The blankets had rips and holes in it, and the room had a bad odor to it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Overnight to myrtle beach"
Room was hot and stuffy on arrival....could use a new paint job...was clean though, courteous staff
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"near everything i needed."
Great location. Centrally located near everything. Shopping, restaurant theater etc. Great stay, great staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
A. Wade
"Route to FL stayover"
The hotel was dirty, smelled bad and had a hole leading to the outside. The hotel didnt provided in room iron/ ironing board. You had to check it out at the desk and iron on your bed. For the price you get can a better room. I will never Stay here again!!!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Okay"
We had some plumbing issues. The toilet in one room did not flush well and the other room the toilet overflowed. Everything else was just average.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Okay for the price"
The room served it's purpose. It smelled really good and overall it was clean. The facility could be upgrades. The sheets and the fixtures in the room were old. The staff wasn't rude but they weren't enthusiastic and warm either.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ahren
Most of the hotel was condemned. No one there at night. For breakfast had to drive 1/4 mile up a busy 4 lane highway. Our room had been redone but the beds were terrible, very hard and could almost feel the springs. Hallways smelled bad. Overall an uncomfortable stay and made us nervous. The place looked abandoned.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"oh really"
I have stayed here on several occassions and each experience is different. This time around i thought I should leave my review because we were not at all happy with our stay. I was in town for a funeral and after driving all day I was looking forward to taking a shower before some of the events. The bathroom was dirty. Hair was left on the floor, on the toliet, and in the shower. Looked like no one even bothered cleaning. The only towels in the room was a wash cloth and hand towel. I called to the desk to get bath towels and was brought another set of wash/hand towels. I was running short of time since that took a while and decided to wait until I came back to check on the towels. When I went inside to the front desk I was told I could not get any towels because there wasnt any dirty ones left in the room and they were having probelms with guests stealing. I had to raise h*** to get towels...im sorry but I am pregnant, tired, and by the days end needed a towel not only for me but the other person staying in the room. Its not my fault others are stealing the raggedy towels they have at the hotel. Oh and cant forget to mention the towels looked dirty that were given to us. So if you are staying at this hotel please bring your own towels!!!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Coffee maker and iron did NOT work. We were there on a Saturday night. Hotel seemed to cater to high school prom students and college age students. They were noisy and wild. Police had to be called at 1:45 am as they were having a brawl right outside of our room. Will never stay there again. Low end 2 star hotel that could use some renovations.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
On the way to Myrtle Beach
"Hi"
I loved gators. Kamika at the front desk is great too!
5 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
My biggest complaint was that no one came and made my bed during my stay. They were sold out the night before so maybe cleaning crew just got overwhelmed and didn't have time. I dunno. Also, the walls are pretty thin so you can hear everything going on outside. If you're a light sleeper this may bother you. Otherwise it was a great location right in the middle of a nice area of restaurants and other stores with easy access to freeways.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
"Quick Stay"
This hotel was easy to access and had ok accomidations. Good for a quick 1 night stay.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Less than I expected from a Days Inn."
I suppose sometimes you get what you pay for, I expected more from a days Inn! While the price was great, the accommodations were less than expected. Dated room, worn carpeting and a less than appealing smell to the room. I've stayed at other Days Inn's and this one was not up to those previous stays. Front desk person was very kind and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"our visit"
Overall good. House keeping and front desk staff was excellent.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
"Unable to even stay"
Unfortunately we had a smoking room which we could not even enter due to the extreme smell of smoking.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Mona
"Nice place to stay overnight"
The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff were helpful and friendly. The free breakfast was a bargain. We felt that we got a very good deal. We were just passing through but, if I had an event in the area, I'd have no problem staying there for a week or so. Great place!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Deb
"Ok stay"
Room was clean. Sink faucet was not attached to the sink, and the shower head was not attached to the wall - both fixtures were loose. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Todd
It was filthy!! Dirty towels in the bathroom when we got there. Never saw a maid in three days. Mold on the walls and doors. No outside lights one night.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Quick night"
If you want a quick night, low cost and limited choice breakfast, this is probably a decent place. Other than that, I'd look elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"It is what it is"
The hotel staff was very professional, friendly, and efficient. The room was adequate and what you would expect for a modestly priced room - nothing fancy but certainly OK for a 2 star establishment. The room appeared clean; however, there was a peculiar odor of what smelled like rancid bacon grease - faint but present, noticeable but not worth the effort of calling the front desk. I had some difficulty finding the place. It is not right off I-95 as the directions indicated. After a couple of wrong turns, my GPS and I made it to the door. This worked well as a cheap, one night stop over at the halfway point of a long journey.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Not fancy but good for the price.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"No hot water for 20 min."
No hot water for 20 min., terrible TV, remote didn 't work...didn't even want to touch it...book with area info was vandalized and didn't want to touch that either...toilet rocked...I was one of what appeared to be 3 guest that evening.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Total Dissatisfied Customer"
The stay was awful! 1.There was no heat and it was very very cold. 2. They sent two (2) different maintenance employees to fix the heat with negative results. 3. They sent blankets with cigarette burns due to no heat. 3 The bathtub and shower was filthy and the water did not drain properly, causing the filth of the bathtub and shower to remain in the standing, poorly drain very slow. 4. The water in the sink did not drain properly (very slow). 5. The walls and ceiling need visible repairs. 6. Thue furniture is old and need updating and replacing.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Doris J. Bullock
Not every clean. Housekeeper wasn't very friendly. I have been in a lot better places in Rocky mount. Breakfast was not that great and the list go on.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"It was ok... just ok."
Hotel was much further off I-95 than I understood when booking... I was put the furthest from the front desk and the room number is weird.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
Jamie
"Pleased overall"
It was good
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
I stayed here for 2 nights I didn't like the fact that we couldn't watch TV because there was so static. I also kept waking up because the fridge in the room kept popping. All the employees were super nice!!!!
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Aprille
Very sad town... has 18% unemployment with lots of empty buildings and businesses.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Lancaster, PA"
Very accommodating to restaurants, site seeing, touring, sight and sound theater, and shopping. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Carol Gordon
"Do not recommend this hotel."
The room smelled like smoke and dirty carpet. Checked the bed linens and the sheets had stains and the bed tops were old and did not look clean. The bathroom door had broken wood peeling off the door. The room was unacceptable, so we checked out and went to another hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Cheryl
"Not recommended."
Hotel room was very dirty, as well as the pool. Staff was polite but rather inattentive.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"SMH SMH SMH"
THIS HOTEL IS OK I GUESS YOU WOULD HAVE TO STAY TO SEE CANT REALLY EXPLAIN
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Smokey room."
We reserved a non smoking room but got a really smelly stinky smokey room. Will not go back.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"is good to for short stay"
While it's not bad but that quality I used to see in Days Inn
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"RM review"
Air conditioner was noisey and seem to have an electircal short when cutting on.......They advertised free WIFI but online screen said unable to connect to internet so what's the deal....connection but no internet portal
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
kirk
"The area didn't seem quite safe."
My children told me that when they went to the gym, there was a person who was just sitting there on one of the machines, watching TV and holding an unlit cigar in his hand. So, my children were scared to be in such a company. Also, there was a car right in front of our window, and there were young people with unpleasant faces discussing something . When they saw me in the window they pointed out at me and immediately hit the road. I understand that people had their freedom and it's OK. The personnel was nice, though.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Liliana
"right off highway"
didnt like the fact there where homeless people living there ..or the fact that the police drove thru the parking lot on regular rounds ..kind of scary wouldnt you say ???would never stay there again ..
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"lousy hotel"
My family and I will never stay at a day inn ever again!!!
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Very Happy Quest"
Reception desk very helpful. Breakfast great. Room was clean and comfortable in every way..thank you Days Inn. Only problem is the wifi system.
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
"Sketchy neighborhood"
Was outdated and minimal services.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
Tracy
Except for location, this hotel was the pits. Tub, bed linen and room dirty. Found several items from previous guests under the bed. Unless the front desk is informed in advance, beds will not be made, towels would not be refreshed nor would trash be empty. Could not regulate room temperature. Lots of people hanging around parking lot. Price was low and fortunately we were only in need of a place to rest. If we had to stay in the room, we would have had more complaints as the television was of poor quality and the reception the pits. Fantastic location, though and front desk staff was polite and accommodating.
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"Close to a variety of Restaraunts"
If I had to just stay overnight, it would be good.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Not bad at all"
I booked it because of price and location then had second thoughts because of the negative reviews. Almost changed the booking because of the "cleanliness" issues in many reviews. I found, at least in my room, no issues whatsoever. The only problem I had was the spotty wireless service. I ended up not using it. The desk person was helpful and charming.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013