All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
1340 N Wesleyan BlvdUS-301 Bypass & I-95 Exit 138, Rocky MountNC27804United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Really enjoyed myself
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
"comfortable bed and pillows"
ok we where there just to sleep on our way tofortjackson for our sons graduation
1 night trip Jan 18, 2016
"Someone screwed this one up"
Huge hassle checking in. Said reservation had not been paid to them by a "middle" company?!? Spent way too much time - on phone with Hotels.com and this "other co" trying to get it straightened out. I had already been charged!! hotel had not been paid. The hotel receptionist could see we were exhausted and frustrated and finally told us to go ahead to our room and she would get it straightened out. Thank goodness for her. We were exhausted after driving for 12 hours. I called Hotels.com to complain and was told I would receive some sort of credit - which I've never seen. So, not very happy at this point.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
issac
"Never AGAIN!"
This hotel was horrible the walls had holes in them and the bedding had stains on them. There was a hole behind the shower head in the wall. I will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Not nice"
It's older hotel but no excuse for being dirty and in a state of disrepair. When I pulled the bed spread off there were short black curly hairs on the blanket below about 5. The bathroom door was falling apart because the shower curtain didn't fit all the way down to the tub and water just ran all over the floor. The breakfast was pretty good and the front part of the hotel was nice and clean. I think this particular site is home to a lot of street people.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Would not stay there again"
Stayed 6 days, Sink dripped. Toilet roll holder falling out of wall.
6 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Halee
"ONE NIGHTER"
IT WAS RAINING WHEN WE GOT THERE BUT OVERALL GOOD. THE ROOM COULD HAVE HAD A BETTER TV AND HEADBOARD HOOK UP.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
patricia
Dirty Bad Smelling Dirty Sheet at least was refundable
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Nice people but..."
The staff was great. That being said, the hall smelled like drugs, the bathroom door stuck, the shower curtain didn't stay closed because the rod was drooping from its wall mount brackets, same as the towel shelves, and the room card would need to be reprogrammed every 3 days. But the staff was very helpful, the place just needs some upkeep.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
We have stayed at this Days Inn in the past and this had to have been the worst stay. Room and furnishings were dirty and bugs crawled at will. We moved to a different room with a little better conditions, but not by much. GM indicated there were re-furbishing efforts in progress which hopefully will make a difference. We probably will not be back to this location.
4 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Marilyn
"Quick Stop During Trip"
Nice hotel. I liked the layout! The room was clean. The price was right -- just needed somewhere to crash for the night and then wake up for a quick breakfast.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Room furniture in bad shape, fridge was dead."
Breakfast was minamal, kitchen dirty, room ws old and dreay. Old tv, few stations.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Never again"
Just stopped for night... Don't know how they have so many positive reviews. My room had peeling paint, door hanging off the hinges (making it difficult to open/close), missing smoke alarms, stained and torn carpeting. Never again.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
James M.
"Our one night stay"
The refrigerator was small and the freezer was practically none existent. Breakfast was better then average. Definitely needs updating, but it was good for a one night stay with two young children. The area had a lot of choices for food. The people at the front desk could not have been more helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Dump"
Very noisy and. Hard to find. Breakfast lousy. Not much to chose from Room old and musty,
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
george
"Your basic hotel"
Nothing fancy...it will serve your purpose but that's about it. The front desk was super slow and seemed really unorganized but the room wasn't too bad. There were a lot of construction workers staying here so parking was somewhat difficult near our room. There were some sketchy people hanging out in the parking lot after dark. For 60 bucks it wasn't the worst. Just don't expect anything amazing.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
courtney
The bed covering was dirty, Internet didn't work, and air was broken. Call the front desk and she said let me call you back complained to the manager. Who said he was sorry but gave excuses.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Deborah
"Maybe ok?"
Wow, talk about mixed emotions. We paid thru Hotels.com. They (the hotel) tried to collect again the full room price again, apparently did not understand how it worked? I suggested we call Hotels.com and they just gave us the key to the room. Nice that they gave us the benefit of the doubt. Then the room had wet carpet under the ac, a dehumidifier, a chair blocking the entrance? All lamps unplugged? Mentioned to the clerk, said maybe maintenance left the de humidifier? That said, the bed was clean and comfortable, bathroom Was clean. Found tags from clothing on the floor, so apparently carpet not vacuumed? Next morning we tried to check out but they still had doubts that I had paid! I called Hotels.com and spoke with Lisa. She called the hotel and cleared everything up. Hotel finally understood. Slept alright, but was disappointing that the hotel gave us room that apparently should not have been rented, and tried to collect when we had already paid. They ended up making a suitable adjustment, but I would not be inclined to go back.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Terrible!"
I will never stay here again. The room didn't feel clean at all. The first room we got in the TV didn't work. So they moved us to another room where the remote didn't work. Room had a funny smell & all. Needs some updating!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Tasha
"Good location with grassy area to walk dog"
We were assigned a ground floor room at first; had to ask for a second story (dogs not usually allowed on second story). The room was OK, especially to tired travelers, but when we awoke in the morning we noticed a large round hole in the ceiling with a piece of styrofoam hanging from it (instead of covering it). The breakfast room was freezing, so we couldn't stay long. When I asked for a receipt of payment it was denied, as "expedia was responsible for that," so I do not know how much was charged on my credit card, which was swiped.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Good stay"
This place was awesome compared to the "ought to be condemned" Motel 6 beside it that we were at for about 30 minutes
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Keith
"WHAT A LET DOWN!!!!!!!"
THE ROOM SMELLED HORRIBLE, THE BED WAS LIKE A ROCK. THE BATHROOM WAS FILTHY, TOWELS WERE AWFUL, AC WORKED SPORADICALLY!!!!! WORST SIX HOURS I HAVE SPENT IN A HOTEL IN A WHILE.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
HILTON
"No fitness center"
Room was clean. The fitness center is closed and does not seem ready to open anytime soon.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
Frederic
"WORST EXPERIENCE EVERRRR!!"
It was horrible...should have been free to stay there...never again!!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
DARRIN
"You get what you pay for."
We had to make an emergency trip and since it was so late and we only needed to sleep, chose this hotel because of the price. It was in a sketchy area and we were actually a little nervous upon arrival. The hotel is older, but the room turned out to be acceptable and appeared clean although in need of upgrading. There was a very musty smell, but we were so tired because of the late hour that we just went to sleep. We didn't even try the breakfast. It appeared typical as hotel breakfasts go. This is a big hotel so to upgrade each room would come at a substantial price, which would mean the nightly rate would go up as well.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cheryl
"Could not get any sleep"
The room we had was on the ground level. All night long there was continuous conversation of people walking by our room. There was a great deal of noise and not just by a few people. The room was also in need of modernization and the tub / shower did not look clean enough to use. We left the room at 500 AM due to the continuous noise. I mentioned at the front desk and they stated that there was nothing they could do.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Ron
I made a reservation for the wrong night - April 1 instead of April 2. However, there was a room available and because I'd had to pay for the night I was a "no show" the desk clerk gave us a room at a very good rate. The room however smelled musty and didn't seem very clean. The bathroom had an open and used bar of soap from the previous occupant. Everything was dingy and looked dirty except the towels which seemed OK. it was nice to have the mini-fridge and I do appreciate disposable cups rather than questionable glasses which may or may not have been properly sanitized.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Anonymous
"Worn and Tired"
While travelling with my son, I had hoped to get work done during our down time. When we booked the hotel and Expedia promised wi-fi. Upon arrival IO tried to pull up the wi-fi. It would not come up. I went to the front desk and was told it was "spotty throughout the motel, but I should be able to get it in the hotel lobby. I went back to my room, gave up on work and decided to watch TV. This too proved to be a challenge as the TV seemed like it was from the Cronkite era and the remote was missing. Yes, I was worn and tired upon arrival, but that was nothing compared the room I stayed in.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
LAP
"A great place to stay!"
Free breakfast had great waffles. Staff was extremely helpful in accomadating our needs!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Ok, but the room really needed an update"
Ok for one nite, but I wouldnt want to stay there another nite
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Marsha
"on the road again"
Everything was fine. I think you have under rated the hotel
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"On our way home."
We needed to stay overnight on our way home. Our requirement was we had our pet with us and needed to find a place that accepted pets. We were very satisfied with our stay at Days Inn. The price was very affordable and very close to restaurants. We will definitely think of this hotel when we return north in the spring.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Patti D
"this hotel has bed bugs!"
This hotel has bed bugs! It also has cheap scratchy blankets, old TVs, noisy air conditioning units and bed bugs! Bed bugs! It is simply another foreign owned hotel with owners who do not care.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"This place should be burned to the ground."
Have traveled all over the world..this was the worst place I have Ever stayed!!!!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Second Class Citizen!"
when I first arrived at Days Inn golden East. I arrived at approximately 330 in the morning even though it was the day my reservation was to begin I was charged an extra 30 72 go into my room that night.the next morning I woke up I went to use the iron the ironing board was not closed it remain that way for today I went to plug in my cell phone and the faceplate for the electrical outlet came out of the wall it was here in the bathtub. Giving the staff the benefit of the doubt these things were corrected in time. Then I was offered to stay for an extra 7 days for the amount of 236.00I later found out the next day that this price did not do any of the amenities I can only get my room clean thoroughly once a week and I was not allowed to partake in the continental breakfast the wife I was in opera bowl both weekends that I was at the hotel.sincerely Mrs Dianne Darwin
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Dianne
"Not recommended hotel"
I had to wait until after 3:30pm to get clean towels, the toilet wouldn't stop running, the recliner was broken and the headboards were falling apart. The hotel needs a total remodeling. By the way, my son wanted waffles and the waffle iron was broken. I stayed because I booked nonrefundable rooms.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
The room was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice pool area. No issues or complaints. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Tess
The hotel was about 10 miles off of 95. The blankets had rips and holes in it, and the room had a bad odor to it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Overnight to myrtle beach"
Room was hot and stuffy on arrival....could use a new paint job...was clean though, courteous staff
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"near everything i needed."
Great location. Centrally located near everything. Shopping, restaurant theater etc. Great stay, great staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
A. Wade
"Route to FL stayover"
The hotel was dirty, smelled bad and had a hole leading to the outside. The hotel didnt provided in room iron/ ironing board. You had to check it out at the desk and iron on your bed. For the price you get can a better room. I will never Stay here again!!!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Okay"
We had some plumbing issues. The toilet in one room did not flush well and the other room the toilet overflowed. Everything else was just average.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Okay for the price"
The room served it's purpose. It smelled really good and overall it was clean. The facility could be upgrades. The sheets and the fixtures in the room were old. The staff wasn't rude but they weren't enthusiastic and warm either.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ahren
Most of the hotel was condemned. No one there at night. For breakfast had to drive 1/4 mile up a busy 4 lane highway. Our room had been redone but the beds were terrible, very hard and could almost feel the springs. Hallways smelled bad. Overall an uncomfortable stay and made us nervous. The place looked abandoned.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"oh really"
I have stayed here on several occassions and each experience is different. This time around i thought I should leave my review because we were not at all happy with our stay. I was in town for a funeral and after driving all day I was looking forward to taking a shower before some of the events. The bathroom was dirty. Hair was left on the floor, on the toliet, and in the shower. Looked like no one even bothered cleaning. The only towels in the room was a wash cloth and hand towel. I called to the desk to get bath towels and was brought another set of wash/hand towels. I was running short of time since that took a while and decided to wait until I came back to check on the towels. When I went inside to the front desk I was told I could not get any towels because there wasnt any dirty ones left in the room and they were having probelms with guests stealing. I had to raise h*** to get towels...im sorry but I am pregnant, tired, and by the days end needed a towel not only for me but the other person staying in the room. Its not my fault others are stealing the raggedy towels they have at the hotel. Oh and cant forget to mention the towels looked dirty that were given to us. So if you are staying at this hotel please bring your own towels!!!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Coffee maker and iron did NOT work. We were there on a Saturday night. Hotel seemed to cater to high school prom students and college age students. They were noisy and wild. Police had to be called at 1:45 am as they were having a brawl right outside of our room. Will never stay there again. Low end 2 star hotel that could use some renovations.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
On the way to Myrtle Beach
"Hi"
I loved gators. Kamika at the front desk is great too!
5 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
My biggest complaint was that no one came and made my bed during my stay. They were sold out the night before so maybe cleaning crew just got overwhelmed and didn't have time. I dunno. Also, the walls are pretty thin so you can hear everything going on outside. If you're a light sleeper this may bother you. Otherwise it was a great location right in the middle of a nice area of restaurants and other stores with easy access to freeways.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
"Quick Stay"
This hotel was easy to access and had ok accomidations. Good for a quick 1 night stay.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Less than I expected from a Days Inn."
I suppose sometimes you get what you pay for, I expected more from a days Inn! While the price was great, the accommodations were less than expected. Dated room, worn carpeting and a less than appealing smell to the room. I've stayed at other Days Inn's and this one was not up to those previous stays. Front desk person was very kind and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014