All hotels in Brooksville, Florida, United States of America
6320 Windmere Rd, Brooksville, FL, 34602, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"very close to highway, gas and food"
nice clean room very comfortable and great staff
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Ben
"Overnight stay before race"
My son and I stayed here overnight leaving early the next morning for a cross-country half-marathon. We arrived in the evening, ate dinner at a nearby pizza place, and left before 6AM so were not able to sample the complementary breakfast. The beds were comfortable, the TV reception was fine, and the room temperature was fine for sleeping. The room was clean. I would stay there again since it had the best rate in the area.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Fair"
This was like a truck stop hotel, definitely not my style of a hotel it was clean except for the toilet bowl clean property. The best part that made us feel better was the lady at the front desk ensured we had breakfast and coffee we were 20 minutes late the house keeper was very nice
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
thomas
"ok stay"
Stay was alright for what we needed, a place to stay overnight.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"would not stay there"
The property is worn. Plumbing fixtures need repaired. Very old style TV's. Was a weekend for dog show and many animals on property.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
jwe
"badly in need of updating"
room was clean and the a/c unit worked well but everything is old and in need of being replaced and updated, beds were very hard and uncomfortable and since i booked through hotels.com when i asked for a receipt at check out i was told they couldn't supply one
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
"Comfortable and quiet"
I didn't check in til after 9 pm and the parking lot was quiet. No people walking around, so I quietly let myself in to my room. I was happy to find a spacious room, with a comfortable bed. The room was clean and had a refrigerator and microwave even though I didn' ask for or need them. There were travel size shampoo conditioner and soap, with thick, luxurios towels..even extra towels! I really enjoyed a hot shower and got a great night's sleep. Breakfast was minimal , not anything less than most
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Debbie
"Could not sleep well here"
It was close to an event we were going to in the morning but other than that... couldn't sleep well. The ac unit was like a window unit and was so loud I couldn't sleep. The bed springs were really bad. The staff was nice though.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
mud runner
"Overnighter for bicycle trail"
My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times when we ride the length of the Rails to Trails bicycle trail. It is convenient as it is only one mile from the entry point on 98. Beef's and Really good Chinese food across the street and a grocery store. We leave from Citrus county, spend the night and then return the next day. The rooms are clean but well used. The surrounding area is peaceful. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. Well worth the money spent!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
My room needed maintenance. The sink would not drain properly and the Shower curtain rod was falling out of the wall. Otherwise very nice location and service was ok.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"I got what I expected for the rate..."
The hotel rate was extremely favorable, and for under $50...you get all that you can expect. The rooms are the Taj Mahal, but they, as well as the bathrooms were very clean. The beds were decent and gave an adequate rest. I would consider them again. The staff, both evening and morning were very pleasant as well.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Al
"you get what you pay for."
I would not stay again! Needs updating!!!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"A nightmare at Days Inn"
Checking in was without incident. Lighting in the room was so bright...there was a flourescent bulb in the overhead light fixture. The floor lamp's bulb was missing. The overhead lights which were in the headboard/dresser, did not work. The bed wasn't touched by the maid service...apparently, they assumed that it wasn't slept in. I have a practice of pulling the sheet and covers up in an attempt to straighten out the appearance of the bed. The pillows were in the same position as I placed them in an unorthodox position near the head of the mattress. The eating room was overcrowed with unsupervised children bouncing all over the room blocking access to the food. Their activity was loud, and, out of control as they moved from the eating room and the couch area in front of the television. Tables needed to be cleaned off after previous guests left their utensils, plates, etc. on the table tops. The front desk personnel were preoccupied with maid service personnel complaining about personal issues at the front desk. The front desk clerk was carrying on a simultaneous conversation with the maid servants and room service telephone with guests who were calling from their rooms. Didn't want to bother the conversation that appeared to not be finding a solution anytime soon.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
, rude people in front office,not very clean
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Conditions:"
The waffle maker and the OJ dispenser didn't work. Not a lot of choices to eat at the Continental Breakfast. Our A/C was set at 67* yet it was around 76*+ in the room, even after putting on the fan high, It didn't cool down low enough to use covers until 30 minutes before we got up. No laundry bag in the room for dirty laundry. No vending machines on the 2nd floor where our room was. The signs pointing to the vending machines took us the LONG way around to them.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
K. Kruse
the lobby was decorated very nicely. The room definetly needs updating. Breakfast was just ok...needs reorganization...not until the second morning did I find the micro. The rating of 2 sstars out of 5 is correct...but it could be better.
2 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2013
Liz
"Great for overnight stay prior to cruise in Tampa."
We were traveling down to Tampa for a cruise and stayed overnight just prior. The location and proximity to Tampa made this a good choice. The weather was cool so we were not able to take advantage of a swim in the pool. The hotel seemed kept up and in good condition for our needs. This is a good place for an overnight stay as the room was well kept, the heater/air conditioner worked well and the price was right. The only complaint we had was the limited space available for the breakfast buffet. There was plenty of selection, but it was rather crowded when we went in around 8am.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Rich
The hotel was fairly clean. King bed was on the hard hard side. The pillows were uncomfortable and lumpy.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"always a solid place to stay"
I've stayed quite a few times passing through for business trips to north central Florida. Shawn on the night shift always takes care of you. If you are looking to save a few bucks but still have a solid clean place to stay with free wifi and breakfast this is the place to go around this area.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
j.d.
"Ask if car-carrier trucks will be near your room"
I like this hotel and have stayed there at least 10 times in the last 5 years. But this time things were different. Two car-carrier tractor trailers were parked in back where the Hotel.com rooms are. At 5:05 AM the drivers started unloading and re-loading cars (apparently swapping cars). I am a sound sleeper, but I could not sleep through this -- it was extremely noisy - metal was clanging, the trucks were running with air brakes going on and off. The noise lasted for about 35 minutes. By the time the noise stopped I was wide awake and could not get back to sleep. This was the first bad experience that I had with this Hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
Ralph
"Great location to I-75"
Great value and location. Will consider staying here again.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Not happy, room so so, parking was horrible had to walk all the way around hotel as truckers parked longways across spots near my room, breakfast items were missing, seemed under staffed in the morning, close to interstate is the positive.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Brooksville Inn was great"
Good place to stay if you will be making a visit to Dade City. Only about 10-12 miles away from town and county fairgrounds.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Too tiny, no outlets for computer, no desk."
It was too tiny, there were not enough outlets to plug a computer into, and there was no desk provided to even sit at and use a computer. When a hotel advertises a free Wi-Fi, there should be outlets, and a computer desk. It was also very tiny the room and not at all worth spending ANY money at. I really had a bad experience and requested to cancel the room as soon as I got there. If you like tiny rooms that are not as big as the photo displays, it is not even a good place to recommend because it smells like smoke in every room and I requested a NON-SMOKING ROOM, due to my asthma. The only thing nice about this hotel is the front desk clerk was friendly. That is the reason for a 1 star rating...the whole experience only deserved zero stars, except for the friendly front desk clerk that was there when I was going to check-in.
5 night trip Oct 26, 2012
C. Heg
"Very satisfied!"
I read some of the reviews B4 staying there and was afraid that the room would smell but it was very clean and smelled good. I did request a non smoking and no pets room. I definitely will stay there again.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Chip
"Very Nice for little Money"
Good, nice, clean. I had only one complaint. They show signs for the vending machines & Ice machine as down the hall but it was really all the way around and in between the two buildings. I guess they only had one area to accommodate the two building hotel. Not a good idea!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2012
Katherine
"Inexpensive"
This is my second time here. I thought I would give them another shot. However, the only reason is that they are the cheapest place in the area. I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"poor bed comfort"
My stay was for 2 days. The room smelled horrible. The mattress was worn and very old sunk in the middle and you could visually see from the door the bed curl up at each end. I have to say I have stayed in many Days Inn hotels but this experience has caused me to never stay in one again. the management certainly is not showing any pride of ownership in this property. I wish I would have taken a picture!
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Helen

"Good value, good service"
Great value. Hotel was clean, the staff were all very accommodating and friendly. The pool was clean and warm. The breakfast was decent but nothing spectacular but did offer a variety of items.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"Comfortable"
1 night stay, brief but comfortable. Convenient for cycle path I was to use.
Other trip Dec 22, 2012

"Sauberes Zimmer, aber..."
... es war eine unheimliche Luftfeuchtigkeit im Zimmer. Dadurch war es ziemlich "muffig". Wenn ich wählen könnte, würde ich nicht noch einmal dorthin zurück fahren.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Peer
DE
"Floride"
Bel endroit, personnel compétent et aidant. Petit déjeuner superbe. Chambre A1. Wi-Fi fonctionnel... Allez-y sans crainte!!!! :)
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014