All hotels in Indian Wells, California, United States of America
44 - 600 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Wells, CA, 92210, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great staff"
Loved it! Will be back!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice resort lots of pools"
Everything about the resort was nice except the beds. They need to invest in better beds that stand behind the Hyatt name.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
liz
"Fabulous!"
We had a perfect holiday & loved everything about the resort.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"weekend"
ac could not keep room sleepable,requested quite room anniversry weekend got 3 rooms from elevator,pooring rain when checking out bellman brought luggage outside in rain,Not thru dry lobby
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Review of Hyatt Indian Wells"
We really enjoyed our stay here, mostly because they had an adult pool. A lot of other affordable hotels do not have this to offer. We would love to receive discounted offers at this location.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Sherri Lebron
"1st class hotel had wtaer leaks & AC trouble."
Although it is a beautiful property, the staff took a while to resolve the issue of leaking water shower seal between the glass and stoop, this made taking a shower to create a lake in the bathroom, they send an engineer but did not switch us until the next day, once in new room, the AC didn't work. We had to go to the front desk in order to get answers, they never responded as promised over the phone; but, they made for it at the end, they gave us a better view room and a larger one to make up for this inconvenience.
Response by Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Hello Ricardo, I apologize for the water leaking issues you experienced and the “lake” that it created in your first room. I can imagine the frustration of moving to a new room, only to be faced with a broken AC. I’m really sorry that we were not able to resolve your room issues in a timelier manner and I sincerely hope that the resolution we provided was able to restore your faith in our service. If there is anything else we can assist you with now or in the future, please do let us know. Thank you, Chelsea
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Ricardo
excellent hotel and room. will definately stay again
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not for couples!"
The hotel is very nice and clean. However, was full of children. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and was almost impossible to find a quiet place to relax, including our room. There were children in scooters inside the hotel and the pools were over saturated! Maybe it was the wrong day to go? ( Labor Day weekend).
Response by Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Dear not happy, I’m so sorry to hear that we were not able to provide the quiet and relaxing atmosphere that you were hoping for to celebrate your anniversary. Yes, Labor Day weekend at our resort is a very popular time with families enjoying the last days of summer before the school year kicks off. That said it should not prevent us from delivering the anniversary retreat you deserved. We hope that you will visit us again, and allow us to show you that we truly are a relaxing destination for couples. Chelsea
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
not happy
"Anniversary weekend at the Hyatt"
Got a great rate for a labor day weekend away with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. From the pictures and descriptions it seemed like a great place for a couple without our kids, to really get away from it all. First of all, the service at the hotel was amazing. From the front desk staff, to the concierge, from the valet guys, to to every single waiter and bartender we came into contact with...truly lovely people. So hospitable and warm. The grounds are beautiful. The pools were quite pretty and nicely maintained. The hotel has a nice, lively atmosphere to it. We had dinner at the lobby bar one night and there were 30 "groupies" hanging out dancing with the awesome hotel band. The room was lovely. The bed was comfy - not too hard nor soft. The bathroom was spacious and very very clean. My only complaint is this. The pools are not quiet. If you are a couple, hoping to hang out and relax, maybe even read a book poolside - it's a challenge. Forget about the main pool, I'm talking about the "adult" pool here. We found the music to be a bit oppressive during the day. It never stopped and while sometimes it was more "coffeehouse" vibe and kind of chill, during much of the day it was rock music and didn't help contribute to a "romantic" vibe. If you're coming with your kids, or with a bunch of buddies, I can imagine this place would be perfect. But if you're looking for romance - and specifically for quiet pool time, well, you get it.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Big Jon
"Awesome hotel!"
Great amenities! Has pool just for adults...Very relaxing. Great place to stay!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Tine
"Great hotel, but house-keeping needs improvement"
We were at hotel for a quick family vacation, and it was lovely! Hotel staff were extremely friendly, professional and helpful. Amenities were superb, but very expensive food/drinks. Rooms were quite nice and comfortable, but only average decor. Fridge in room, which is great--but no mini-bar, for those of you who might want that. House-keeping was only average, as our room did not receive good cleanings for two days in a row (long hairs still found in shower, and other surfaces noted to not be wiped down)-that was the only downgrade I give them. Everything else was great.
4 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Claire G
"nice and peaceful. I love this area"
Lobby area and common areas very clean and had a very nice aromatic smell. The room was interesting with the double beds as each bed was separated by a step or two. First time I have experienced this but it gave a sense some privacy from your roommate. The restaurant food was very tasty. Some of best pizza i have had in a long time. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2014
Souplady
"Great staff and amenities"
Went on a whim. Amazing experience. Spacious room. Very clean. Great staff
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Apryl
"Hyatt Regency Indian Wells"
Staff are friendly and service is excellent. Had 2 dinners and one breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Food was excellent.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Beautiful location, layout was easy to negotiate."
My stay was electrifying and very exciting. My first time to be in a Flash Flood, 35mile an hr winds and a big brown dust bowl. I can't wait to go back. I'm thinking forward to next year around Sept. Thank you.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice family friendly hotel conveniently located"
Kids had a great time in the pools, golf course was excellent and convenient, food was better than average with great kid's menu.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Excellent service!"
We brought our newborn on our anniversary getaway, and per my request, the hotel kindly gave us a room that had no guests on either side so that we wouldn't feel bad if our baby cried at all hours. Every staff member we encountered was professional, cheerful, and helpful - from the valets/bell men to the bartenders and wait staff. We had problems with our TV twice. They eventually swapped out our TV, but the maintenance staff were courteous and efficient. The hotel operator sent us an apology note and candy for our trouble, and the maintenance man gave us a certificate for one night of free parking as well. For me, the hotel handled the issue perfectly by following up with us and making things right. We'll be back!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Beautiful Resort"
Beautiful resort. Clean, new, great pools, and amazing service.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Nel
"Best Hotel Ever!"
This property is quite impressive. The rooms are HUGE! We got 2 queen beds and a sofa bed and the beds were swimming in the room. The bathroom was equally spacious. The pools are really nice and they serve food and drinks at the pool. The hotel staff are so friendly and the service is excellent. We left an item and the security staff retrieved it for us. We asked for a room next to our friends, and they accommodated us. We asked for late checkout, and they accommodated us. We got everything we wanted. Great hotel, for a very reasonable price. Great value for the price. Very happy with our stay. So happy, that we will return in a few weeks.
Ideh
I went with my wife and 2 kids. They have very good pool for the kids with slide! We had blast weekend!
Jay
"Great staycation!"
Love this resort just to get away for the weekend. Lovely pools, beautiful landscaping, water slide, tropical drinks ! Everyone in the family is happy!
ss
"great resort hotel in the desert"
My overall experience was excellent. The staff was courteous and responded promptly to all my concerns. The room was spacious and well appointed. An engineer was sent promptly to the room when I reported the air conditioning was not working and when they couldn't fix it, the front desk promptly moved me to another room and made sure the air in that room worked. I was also given complimentary breakfasts and assistance in moving my bags. I also enjoyed the free daily StayFitWalk class.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Marge
"Excellent hotel for a getaway"
This is a fabulous hotel for a lovely getaway. To be fair we did go during the week so it probably wasn't that busy but it was very nice. The staff is amazing. The food at Lantana Restaraunt is delicious! I would definitely come back.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great activities for family"
The resort reminds me of every other resort with it's decor however the room that we were given was wonderful. Large room with plenty of space for kids. The pool activities were nice and the dive in movie was great.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Very nice. It was really beautiful. Big rooms. I highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Perfect hotel every thing good 2 resturants down satires excellent the only thing that I didn't like the cafe shop (gift) we stayed 3 days they were out of bagels and pastries
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"great family resort"
My family and I loved our stay at this Resort. The Hotel room clean, elegant, and super comfortable bed. The pool experience is wonderful. There are big and plenty of room for everyone. The staff very professional and polite. Only thing was I wish there were more foods opinions for families and children. Can't wait to return and enjoy!
Candice
"Beautiful resorts"
It was lovely and pleasant. The villa was private and very comfortable.the staff are friendly and helpful. Very nice locations and very relaxing! The breakfast was fantastic! You just have to be in the restaurant early because they make you wait in line for 20-30 mins!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
Rose
"Not a 4 start hotel"
Didn't vacuum our room and they clean late between 4-5pm. My room face a wall, not the garden. No security visible. Food too expensive and fly was present during our breakfast.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Mimi
"EXCELLENT! !!!!!!"
Best hotel!!!! Oscar who was serving drinks at the pool was very polite and gave excellent service!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Kimberly
The hotel property is beautiful and we a had a great room overlooking the golf course. We loved everything about our stay, except I felt the adult pool could have been a little cleaner.
"GET AWAY VACATION"
Had a good experience. Staff was courteous and professional. Easy access to restaurants.
Lorenzo
"Fun Girls Getaway"
Our room was beautiful and clean. The beds were comfortable. The food from the pool bar area was great. All of the staff were amazing. They treated us like the princesses we think we are :) We had a wonderful weekend and will definitely be going out for another relaxing getaway weekend soon!
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
KH
"Solid hotel"
Decent hotel that sees a lot of convention traffic during the week and families on weekends. Overall good, but the rooms are maybe a little overdue for a refresh. Large rooms will accommodate a family of 4 pretty comfortably. Not particularly luxurious or personal but overall it seems to be well run. As expected, good and beverage are a little pricey for what you get. Nothing out of the ordinary for a 4 star joint, though.
RD
"20 mins away from Palm Springs"
Many many activities other than swimming such free rentals of bike, ping pong, descent shoot around of basket ball, little mini golf , etc. swimming pools is descent with slide.
Chekpnt
"Loved the stay!"
Great room, right by the pool! The staff was amazing and catered to our every need! Wasnt too thrilled about the crickets late at night on our way from the pool to the room, very uncomfortable for my kids. Overall I would come back again!
Ralph
It was nice. I just think there are better hotels in that area.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Very Pleasant Surprise at amazing price"
The hotel was great, amazing pool, golf, food not a bad thing to say about the experience at all. Had a lil Vegas feel to the pool but in a good way. An amazing time and great value.
Spencer
This hotel was great. It was close enough to shops and restaurants. It was very family friendly, which was great for a nicer hotel. There was also an adult pool and jacuzzi that kids are not allowed in. We didn't take our kids with us so that was nice to get away from kids, but I definitely will be going back with the whole family.
Stacey
"Really nice hotel; I'd stay again"
Its really nice and up to date; awesome services. There isn't much close to it but they do have onsite services like a shop and restaurant. I'd certainly stay again on business; but would likely book downtown PS on a personal trip.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Brandon
"July 11th weekend"
This hotel is amazing, from the minute you drive up till the time you check out. The staff, service and just the hotel in general deserves a 5 star rating. Excellent customer service as well. Perfect for a weekend get away.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
It's always a great stay at hayat. Love this hotel. Food is delicious service /staff are excellent.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
dulce
Great staff and hotel was nice. We will be back!!!
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Bruce
great spot! nice price for room-great front desk staff and helpful staff overall
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Best service, hands down"
Everyone was very courteous, the facilities were very modern, and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Avo
"Perfect"
My wife and I had an amazing and relaxing Time, great get saws service was awesome and the room very spacious, confortable and clean. Highly recommended :-)
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Vince
"Wonderful hotel"
I had a great time. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway this is the place. The staff is so friendly and attentive to your every need. The hotel was very nice, clean and classy. Food was a little expensive but delicious. I will definitely return.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Virginia
"A fantastic place to stay ... Fantastic Service"
Great Room and Fantastic Service. We will be returning in 4 weeks for another stay.
4 night trip Jun 18, 2014
InfoGate
"Excellent!"
Great hotel with service mind. There is nothing we can think of that would make us rate it less than excellent. Spacious rooms, service mindset, many options for things to do.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Hyatt Indian Wells - a good choice"
Overall this is a nice hotel. The self parking garage was full so we were given valet for the price of self parking--the valets were super quick so this was a win. The standard room we selected ended up being a suite with 2 balconies. It was a nice room, a tad dated but much more than we anticipated. The air conditioning was not working well but we were just there overnight so it wasn't a big deal.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014