All hotels in Indian Wells, California, United States of America
44 - 600 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Wells, CA, 92210, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Mini-vacation"
While we've stayed at the 'Grand Champion' before we did note that the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and seemed to go out of their way to accomodate us. We had a slight emergency on Sunday morning (upstairs bathroom leaked down into our room) but the engineer was there within just a few minutes. He ascertained that the problem came from the bathroom above ours but returned within a short time to clean up the mess. Also, on Saturday night we sat outside by the firepit and while the staff asked if we wanted anything they left us alone to enjoy the outside.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Feels like paradie"
Beautiful resort. One of the best I stayed in. Great couple getaway. Me and my bf enjoyed every minute of it.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
NADEJJA
Very nice hotel. Great value and service good gyn, and rooms serivuce
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Great hotel will go back and was a great weekend overall
"Decent"
My room was about 200 yards from the lobby and the first room I was in had a broken a/c unit and the room they put me in next had a broken shower door. Not big problems but this isn't a Best Western.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Todd
"Best Resort in Cochella Valley"
This is my 5th stay. Property is stunning. Bar is great. Restaurant also has some unique items. Golf on property. Best fitness center of any hotel I have ever stayed in, open air windows on 3 sides, like working out outdoors. The self park was full on my last night, so they have free valet. Will return.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Stephen
Excellent, very nice and attentive staff, a bit slow on housekeeping.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
william
"Excellent Hotel and Facilities"
The hotel has a magnificent entry surrounded by lush, velvetty golf courses. Our room was very clean and the beds and pillows were remarkably comfortable. The pool area was fantastic - great to get sun in January. The workout facility was better than average and very clean. Staff was eager to please. We highly recommend this Hyatt!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Hyatt regency relaxation weekend"
Service from all employees was excellent.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
It was a great stay! Very relaxing with beautiful facility.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"The perfect resort atmosphere"
Wonderful property, spacious modern rooms, great dining and drink options, super helpful and outgoing staff. Indian Wells is just amazing !
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Quiet Luxury"
I love the Hyatt Regency. The resort is quiet and understated - perfect for family get aways... Along with the Parker, it's where I stay when I go to Palm Springs.
Response by Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
We couldn't ask for a more positive experience posting and hope to see you soon. We love you too!
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Poor Housekeeping"
We hung the do not disturb placard on our door early in the morning and took it off by around 10 am. Housekeeping skipped our room and never came back. We called front desk to let them know and they said there would be no housekeeping available until after 5, which was unacceptable given that we did not even have any toilet paper or clean towels. To make matters worse, housekeeping did not even come back after 5. Our room was never serviced or cleaned. For a hotel of this size and price, I do not understand why housekeeping would be unavailable.
Response by Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
I truly appreciate your rating of your overall stay as 4 stars despite the grave miscommunication on the part of our housekeeping staff. Housekeeping service is available from 8:30am until 10pm and I am so sorry that we did not service your room in a timely manner. You should never run out of supplies while a guest at our resort. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope we will have the opportunity to make this up to you on a future visit.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Overall fine. Housekeeping wasn't up to par. Day one, bathroom was not thoroughly cleaned. Day three, shampoo and soap was not replenished.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great golf, OK accommodations"
Golf facilities and staff were amazing. Hotel staff left much to be desired. There was a lack of communication regarding services offered or willingness to help. Restaurants served good food, but most staff were indifferent and inattentive while dining. Concierge service the first day seemed overwhelmed, but was more helpful the next time we utilized them. There are no microwaves in the rooms which I found to be frustrating for a 4 star hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Niki and Bobby
"Ask carefully about pet deposit"
Very nice hotel with beautiful grounds. We learned upon checking in that the charge for having our small dog stay with us would be $150...in addition to the room fee and resort fee. The front desk staff had it reduced to $75 because the price had not been accurately quoted on the phone, but even that is still too much.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
The hotel staff is very accomadting. The location of the hotel is basically in the center of the valley. Very easy to get anyway quickly.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"best in valley"
Clean & silent
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
Joongbum
"Nice hotel by golf course"
Good staff, VIP parking, easy access to nice Golf courses
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
zach
"Very convenient to everything in the desert."
Relaxing, comfortable stay. Enjoyed my stay there.
Dennis K
Great service, excellent food, and overall wonderful experience. We enjoyed our beautiful villa and had a very nice relaxing stay. Everyone who works at the hotel provided exceptional customer service. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
J
"Above average hotel for a quick get away."
Nice place to stay for a day or two. I didn't try out the spa but the hotel amenities and surrounding area are top notch. The food was ok but expected more for the price. The breakfast buffet was actually pretty good.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Darrin
"Great staff"
Loved it! Will be back!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice resort lots of pools"
Everything about the resort was nice except the beds. They need to invest in better beds that stand behind the Hyatt name.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
liz
"Fabulous!"
We had a perfect holiday & loved everything about the resort.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"weekend"
ac could not keep room sleepable,requested quite room anniversry weekend got 3 rooms from elevator,pooring rain when checking out bellman brought luggage outside in rain,Not thru dry lobby
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Review of Hyatt Indian Wells"
We really enjoyed our stay here, mostly because they had an adult pool. A lot of other affordable hotels do not have this to offer. We would love to receive discounted offers at this location.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Sherri Lebron
"1st class hotel had wtaer leaks & AC trouble."
Although it is a beautiful property, the staff took a while to resolve the issue of leaking water shower seal between the glass and stoop, this made taking a shower to create a lake in the bathroom, they send an engineer but did not switch us until the next day, once in new room, the AC didn't work. We had to go to the front desk in order to get answers, they never responded as promised over the phone; but, they made for it at the end, they gave us a better view room and a larger one to make up for this inconvenience.
Response by Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Hello Ricardo, I apologize for the water leaking issues you experienced and the “lake” that it created in your first room. I can imagine the frustration of moving to a new room, only to be faced with a broken AC. I’m really sorry that we were not able to resolve your room issues in a timelier manner and I sincerely hope that the resolution we provided was able to restore your faith in our service. If there is anything else we can assist you with now or in the future, please do let us know. Thank you, Chelsea
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Ricardo
excellent hotel and room. will definately stay again
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not for couples!"
The hotel is very nice and clean. However, was full of children. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and was almost impossible to find a quiet place to relax, including our room. There were children in scooters inside the hotel and the pools were over saturated! Maybe it was the wrong day to go? ( Labor Day weekend).
Response by Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Dear not happy, I’m so sorry to hear that we were not able to provide the quiet and relaxing atmosphere that you were hoping for to celebrate your anniversary. Yes, Labor Day weekend at our resort is a very popular time with families enjoying the last days of summer before the school year kicks off. That said it should not prevent us from delivering the anniversary retreat you deserved. We hope that you will visit us again, and allow us to show you that we truly are a relaxing destination for couples. Chelsea
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
not happy
"Anniversary weekend at the Hyatt"
Got a great rate for a labor day weekend away with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. From the pictures and descriptions it seemed like a great place for a couple without our kids, to really get away from it all. First of all, the service at the hotel was amazing. From the front desk staff, to the concierge, from the valet guys, to to every single waiter and bartender we came into contact with...truly lovely people. So hospitable and warm. The grounds are beautiful. The pools were quite pretty and nicely maintained. The hotel has a nice, lively atmosphere to it. We had dinner at the lobby bar one night and there were 30 "groupies" hanging out dancing with the awesome hotel band. The room was lovely. The bed was comfy - not too hard nor soft. The bathroom was spacious and very very clean. My only complaint is this. The pools are not quiet. If you are a couple, hoping to hang out and relax, maybe even read a book poolside - it's a challenge. Forget about the main pool, I'm talking about the "adult" pool here. We found the music to be a bit oppressive during the day. It never stopped and while sometimes it was more "coffeehouse" vibe and kind of chill, during much of the day it was rock music and didn't help contribute to a "romantic" vibe. If you're coming with your kids, or with a bunch of buddies, I can imagine this place would be perfect. But if you're looking for romance - and specifically for quiet pool time, well, you get it.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Big Jon
"Awesome hotel!"
Great amenities! Has pool just for adults...Very relaxing. Great place to stay!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Tine
"Great hotel, but house-keeping needs improvement"
We were at hotel for a quick family vacation, and it was lovely! Hotel staff were extremely friendly, professional and helpful. Amenities were superb, but very expensive food/drinks. Rooms were quite nice and comfortable, but only average decor. Fridge in room, which is great--but no mini-bar, for those of you who might want that. House-keeping was only average, as our room did not receive good cleanings for two days in a row (long hairs still found in shower, and other surfaces noted to not be wiped down)-that was the only downgrade I give them. Everything else was great.
4 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Claire G
"nice and peaceful. I love this area"
Lobby area and common areas very clean and had a very nice aromatic smell. The room was interesting with the double beds as each bed was separated by a step or two. First time I have experienced this but it gave a sense some privacy from your roommate. The restaurant food was very tasty. Some of best pizza i have had in a long time. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2014
Souplady
"Great staff and amenities"
Went on a whim. Amazing experience. Spacious room. Very clean. Great staff
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Apryl
"Hyatt Regency Indian Wells"
Staff are friendly and service is excellent. Had 2 dinners and one breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Food was excellent.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Beautiful location, layout was easy to negotiate."
My stay was electrifying and very exciting. My first time to be in a Flash Flood, 35mile an hr winds and a big brown dust bowl. I can't wait to go back. I'm thinking forward to next year around Sept. Thank you.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice family friendly hotel conveniently located"
Kids had a great time in the pools, golf course was excellent and convenient, food was better than average with great kid's menu.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Excellent service!"
We brought our newborn on our anniversary getaway, and per my request, the hotel kindly gave us a room that had no guests on either side so that we wouldn't feel bad if our baby cried at all hours. Every staff member we encountered was professional, cheerful, and helpful - from the valets/bell men to the bartenders and wait staff. We had problems with our TV twice. They eventually swapped out our TV, but the maintenance staff were courteous and efficient. The hotel operator sent us an apology note and candy for our trouble, and the maintenance man gave us a certificate for one night of free parking as well. For me, the hotel handled the issue perfectly by following up with us and making things right. We'll be back!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Beautiful Resort"
Beautiful resort. Clean, new, great pools, and amazing service.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Nel
"Best Hotel Ever!"
This property is quite impressive. The rooms are HUGE! We got 2 queen beds and a sofa bed and the beds were swimming in the room. The bathroom was equally spacious. The pools are really nice and they serve food and drinks at the pool. The hotel staff are so friendly and the service is excellent. We left an item and the security staff retrieved it for us. We asked for a room next to our friends, and they accommodated us. We asked for late checkout, and they accommodated us. We got everything we wanted. Great hotel, for a very reasonable price. Great value for the price. Very happy with our stay. So happy, that we will return in a few weeks.
Ideh
I went with my wife and 2 kids. They have very good pool for the kids with slide! We had blast weekend!
Jay
"Great staycation!"
Love this resort just to get away for the weekend. Lovely pools, beautiful landscaping, water slide, tropical drinks ! Everyone in the family is happy!
ss
"great resort hotel in the desert"
My overall experience was excellent. The staff was courteous and responded promptly to all my concerns. The room was spacious and well appointed. An engineer was sent promptly to the room when I reported the air conditioning was not working and when they couldn't fix it, the front desk promptly moved me to another room and made sure the air in that room worked. I was also given complimentary breakfasts and assistance in moving my bags. I also enjoyed the free daily StayFitWalk class.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Marge
"Excellent hotel for a getaway"
This is a fabulous hotel for a lovely getaway. To be fair we did go during the week so it probably wasn't that busy but it was very nice. The staff is amazing. The food at Lantana Restaraunt is delicious! I would definitely come back.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great activities for family"
The resort reminds me of every other resort with it's decor however the room that we were given was wonderful. Large room with plenty of space for kids. The pool activities were nice and the dive in movie was great.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Very nice. It was really beautiful. Big rooms. I highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Perfect hotel every thing good 2 resturants down satires excellent the only thing that I didn't like the cafe shop (gift) we stayed 3 days they were out of bagels and pastries
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"great family resort"
My family and I loved our stay at this Resort. The Hotel room clean, elegant, and super comfortable bed. The pool experience is wonderful. There are big and plenty of room for everyone. The staff very professional and polite. Only thing was I wish there were more foods opinions for families and children. Can't wait to return and enjoy!
Candice
"Beautiful resorts"
It was lovely and pleasant. The villa was private and very comfortable.the staff are friendly and helpful. Very nice locations and very relaxing! The breakfast was fantastic! You just have to be in the restaurant early because they make you wait in line for 20-30 mins!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014