All hotels in Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America
6254 Duke St, Alexandria, VA, 22312, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Charge for Rollaway!"
They charged me a $15 fee for the Rollaway bed! I think I paid for three people to stay. I do not think that they should have charged me for the rollaway bed. I don't remember it being stated that it was an extra charge!!!!!!!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Jerry
"Good deal for so close to DC"
Some very good neighborhood restaurants nearby. Easy access to the Interstate.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Darrell
My stay was great.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lynette
"Basic but adequate for a night's stay"
Basic but adequate except for the air-conditioner which was very efficient, but very loud. The cover of the unit was taped on and rattled continuously.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Great hotel / awkward entrance"
There is no outside seating for smokers (or maybe it was in an inconvenient location) so a bunch of smokers were sitting on the curb right in front of the main entrance (w/ their cigarette packets, ect spread out around them) & we with all our luggage & 2 kids, had to walk through & navigate around them.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Not bad"
The staff was great, good free breakfast and shuttles from the hotel to the metro runs every hour, but the last one is at 8:15, wish it was later, not to long a ride to DC. My only real complaint was that the AC was real noisy and ran all night, had to keep getting up to shut it off and on. The staff was great, good price, and location,
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Francis
"Decent place to stay"
The hotel was average, decent place to stay if your just looking to get a little rest. No frills.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Comfort Inn Comfort"
I needed to relax from the pressure of acting ,producing on a project. Perfect place quiet, comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Adiyb
"Alexandria 's best hotel is comfort inn"
Best experience about a hotel stay in 23 Years of my life, my husband's and my son's too.An excellent hotel over all. I recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to Virginia.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
zahra
"Average"
The room was clean and stocked well. Soda machine on the 2nd floor did not work. We had to have breakfast at the IHOP and the food was not good. Did not like that we had to go there for breakfast.
5 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Not worth the headach to stay here"
Don't stay here! Room carpet dirty beyond belief, service not help when reported issues several times. Not worth the money. I don't plan on ever staying at this hotel again
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"nice hotel,very clean"
a nice experience here. location is good. around the hotel there are lots of gas station and restaurants. Room is clean and the staff there are nice
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Ok but too expensive for the quality"
It was just me and my baby and dog. We didn't stay in the room much except at night. The doors are very loud so it startled my baby and the dog. The rooms could use some updating. But overall it was an OK stay and if I had to I would stay again but not for the price I paid.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Ana
"Comfort inn"
It was ok. The damages fee is a bit of a hassle as far as getting it back. The hotel tends to mess up credit card returns.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Jamie
"This hotel is a joke!!"
Hotel staff was OK. While checking me in the staff was having a personal conversation with a friend from off the street. Our heater stopped working in the room and it was freezing, they wouldn't even get anyone to come check it out. They wouldn't even bring extra blankets up, we had to go down and get them. Rodent traps where visible everywhere, even behind the toilet in our room. Freaked me out. The rates here are very over priced!!!! Oh and the pool and fitness center is across the street in another building. Won't stay here again, waist of money.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"THE BEST COMFORT INN"
I love staying at his Comfort Inn. The location is convenient to multiple places and the Highway. I love the complimentary breakfast that is provided by the IHOP that shares the lobby space. It's also near shopping centers and malls for quick pick up.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Bad staff on receptions."
I never new that a hotel can hold Mony for hypothetical reason. That's totally outrageous.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Jack
"Nice hotel close to Birchmere and DC"
Overall nice place to stay. Staff could be a bit more pleasant.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Good for the price. Didn't spend any time in the room except to sleep. Mgr said they were in the process of replacing carpets and mattresses. Ours was recently done So not sure about older rooms. Liked that the iHOP was connected and we received coupon for breakfast.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
J
"Convenient location to our family, shopping."
Everything was ok. The staff is usually quite friendly, and helpful. The room is ok, not the most comfortably, but ok clean.
Response by Comfort Inn Landmark
Thanks so much for posting a comment on our hotel. We are glad that you found our staff ready to assist. We are in the process of making some upgrades to the rooms this month so I am hoping that your next stay with us will be more comfortable.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"nice"
it is very nice to have IHOP right next door and your hotel breakfast is at IHOP.
Response by Comfort Inn Landmark
Thanks so much for the excellent rating. Glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Hope you'll stay with us again on your next trip to the area.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"*"
The room decor appeared to be nice but close up, the comforter on one of the beds had what looked like grease stains on it, and the carpet also had stains and burn marks.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"businesses trip"
Clean room but bathroom very small Nice staff
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Samuel
"Affordable"
Beds were not very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Location of Hotel"
The hotel was just fine and the parking was great with handicap spaces all on both sides. Getting to the hotel is a trip if you really do not know where you are going and new in Washington area. I did get there after GPS location did it a couple of times for me to get in.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Bobby
Surprised by the quality of the facilities. Worked out great. Good breakfast option (IHOP). Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Awful"
Not a great hotel whatsoever. Poor upkeep and far outdated. Only advantage is you get free breakfast from the adjacent IHOP. Also, the hotel ran out of keys meaning if you wanted to enter/leave your room, you would have to call security. Did not offer any comps for the inconvenience. Poor service. Never again.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Excellent value!"
Clean rooms, i-hop voucher, convenient (and on time!) shuttles at a fair price. Will definitely stay there again (all things constant)!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
DC lovers
"Would stay again"
Provided free shuttle to nearest metro stop; however, last trip from metro to hotel was at 8:15pm, so we needed a taxi in the evening. Breakfast voucher given for IHOP.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
MKR
It was ok
5 night trip Jul 16, 2014
keith
"No Comfort Inn This Hell Hole"
Yeesh! Where do I begin?! Ok, let me begin by saying that the young lady (Mathaba) who works the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful. I have absolutely no complaints about her. Now to the terrible experience... When we initially arrived and entered the room, it reeked of a stench I could not pin-point. We tried looking into other hotels in the area, but everything else was booked. And besides, they're smart... they had already charged $200 to our account, so we would've lost $200 (in hindsight, I would've given up the $200 to get out of there). There were disgusting stains on the carpet and a cigarette burn mark on the chair. After my son had walked around the room a bit in his socks (white socks) the bottoms were so incredibly filthy it looked like he had gone running in them, outside! Ugh! The elevator was missing numbers, and the entire facility was run-down and ill kept. We used the shuttle service to get to the metro station in order to travel to D.C. for some sight-seeing and when we returned we had to wait an entire hour for the shuttle to pick us up! We decided to ask for a roll out bed for our last night. They never said we had to be in the room for its delivery so we left to get dinner. When we got back, the bed had been left out in the hallway, OUTSIDE of our room! My son actually ended up with a stomach virus after staying there... not sure if one thing had to do with the other. This place is obviously not for many :-(
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Convenient to DC public transportation."
As I am not a licensed driver hotels that are near public transportation is optimal. Not only does this hotel provide a shuttle to the Van Dorn Metro station after visiting the Smithsonian museums in DC I was able to get the number 5 bus which connected me with the number & bus at the Pentagon Metro Station. If you happen to drive it is a quick trip from DC and within distance of a local mall. The number 7 bus drops you off across the street from the hotel. You are not limited to the IHOP located within the hotel as there are fast food establishments within a two minute walking distance, their is a supermarket and other strip mall type establishments. We arrived on a Wednesday and checking in was a comfortable experience and the staff on duty was pleasant. Our room was clean and everything functioned properly. Ample towels and toiletries were supplied. The breakfast was two vouchers to IHOP's: a choice of a continental type plate or egg, bacon and sausage. Enough to break a fast. I would return again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Felicia
very busy hotel. The room was exactly like others said, clean, beds comfortable, desk clerk very friendly, good free breakfast @ the IHOP. Took 15 minutes in traffic to downtown D.C. Parking is tight, but it's free! Enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Fay
"Great price for a nice hotel outside of the city."
I never write reviews about the places I stay because I'm a little jaded when it comes to hotels. I work for a five star, five diamond property and thought I needed to tell the people about this place so they know what they are getting. My wife and I looked diligently for a place in DC,that was close but affordable, because it was impossible for us to pay the extreme prices to be downtown..so we found this hotel. Our stay was for three days and we ended up being pleasantly surprised with our safety, cleanliness, and the staffs helpfulness. The breakfast vouchers ($6 off menu prices, or two choices of breakfasts)for the IHOP we great. We used them everyday and the waitstaff was very nice and had quick service even though it got busy while we were there. The hotel also had a complimentary shuttle service to the Van Dorn metro statio(15 min ride), which we used the first day. There were four of us in our family and the total cost round trip was around $45 round trip to and from the 'Mall' (45 min one way). Although it's nice not to drive, we found it less expensive to find a parking garage in the city for $21 a day and less headache taking a shuttle and then the metro. The traffic is not so great, but we made it into the city in about 45min and back in about 25 min(9.5 miles). Overall, the room was small and average, but comfortable and safe, and the staff was very polite and helpful. Hope this helps in your decision!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
first time
"cleanliness was disappointing!!!"
found underwear from the previous customer in the closet!, thats all!
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
med
"so far no complaint"
well ,there is no problem, so far so good i will keep doing reservation i very near to many stores good !!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"seeing the sights"
its a strip mall hotel located by several freeway overpasses. It is convenient to everything. All the facilities are heavily used and show lots of wear and tear. The beding was of a high quality and the beds where comfy. The staff was exemplary evening and morning. The shuttle to the traIn was super helpful, convenient, and free. The IHop connected to the hotel is open 24 hours which makes for a busy/ noisey parking area and lobby. But the night time security gard keeps things in line and made us feel safe. IHop was appreciated by all in the morning.For inexpensive lodging for families wanting to sight see DC this place is great!
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Cole
"Hidden charges (waiting to be reimbursed)"
Basically our stay was nice! We booked 2 rooms and the charge came off my debit card the day I booked. When we got there they said there would be a $50 charge for each room for incidentals, which they wouldn't charge my card but would "hold" until we checked out. I turned my key in and everything was fine. My brother turned his key in and said they needed to see me they couldn't check me out because something was wrong with my card. I went to the desk and the card # she gave was not mine. I looked up my account and they charged me $50 for each room and $150 for incidentals for my brothers dog which they never mentioned. (My brother paid $25 cash which was the charge to bring the dog.) The girl told me I would be reimbursed within 72 hours for the $250. I asked her why it came out of my account when they told me they would just "hold" it. What if I didn't have the money in there? I would have an overdraft charge. Of course there was no "manager" available. Now I have to wait 72 hours to see if I get my money back!! It's like paying double. The hotel itself was a good experience and the shuttle service was great. But I didn't appreciate all this extra coming out of my account without my knowledge. As far as I knew the rooms were paid for weeks before we got there. Just keep track of all the charges.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Debby
"Grad School Review"
We were on a trip to review several grad schools in the district. We arrived when the Cherry Blossoms were in bloom and the tourists were all arriving. The room was nice, affordable and convenient. All was OK with the place. It was what I expected from a Comfort Inn
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Overall, pretty good"
I thought it was a good/unique idea to have the complimentary breakfast in the ajoining IHOP. The hallways smelled a little smokey, but my room did not. The housekeeping staff was very thorough and kept everything in my room well stocked. Also, I didn't hear any noise through the walls. Overall, I had a good stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
"So so"
Not bad. But, I think rate little high this hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Jay
"Good for short stay"
I wasn't expecting to have as nice a place as the ratings lead me to believe. The room was very comfortable and even through it is close to the highway, a busy street, shopping centers, and apartments it was quite. For the price I may return.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
JSIMM
"Unexpected Deposits"
Room and breakfast were nice. My issue was that the website states that some incidental fees apply. When we got there they wanted, $50 deposit cash or credit. And it was required. Then in order to be reimbursed, you have to check out and wait until it is a good time for the front desk clerk and security to coordinate their schedules.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2014
Cheryl
This inn had extremely comfortable beds, in-room coffee, and vouchers for breakfast at the attached I-HOP. I would definitely book here again if I'm ever in the DC area!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
"Paper thin walls"
I would not recommend this hotel. First off the walls are paper thin and I could hear the people in the next room opening and closing drawers and talking. Secondly, although I had already paid for my two day night stay in full through hotels.com they asked for a credit card "for incidentals" and then charged $50 on this card immediately without notifying me. When I complained to management about this I was told that this is "standard hotel procedure" and I would receive a reimbursement of that money 2-3 business days following my stay. I have never experienced this before at any other hotel before and I travel alot. So basically they stole $50 of my money and gained interest on it for 5 days and then gave it back, Very rude staff.
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
"Marshall H.S. Equipment Demonstration"
Convenient to highway and restaurants with adequate room conditions
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
Sean Webb
"Comfortable Stay"
This is my second time at this location. The beds were comfortable. The shuttle staff was very nice. I wished that they had free coupons to IHOP for breakfast. You would have to pay $6.00 for a breakfast ticket, as long as you got it before 9:00 a.m!!!!! The location was in perfect location. I even went to the Japanese Rest., that was in the shopping center next to the hotel and watch the fight on Saturday night and had a couple of drinks. Nice to be within walking distance. I will stay again!!!
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
PR
"Expedia over charge for the room,"
the hotel was charging 69.99 for the room, expedia charged 80.00. The room did not have towel or the AC wasn't working. Transfer to another room, AC and the phone was not working either. I was too tired and exhausted to deal with the problem, called the front desk regarding the issues.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"My Stay at Comfort inn landmark"
It was going good until I took a shower. No hot water. Trust me. I know how to use a shower.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Just Okay"
My room was "comfortable" however there were several stains in the carpet that made you want to keep your shoes on at all times. The bathroom and sheets were clean. Parking was easy.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013