All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3030 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Decent for one night stay"
The breakfast was good at the hotel but the room was a little dusty and getting in took a few tries of the key. Also the door wouldn't close easily and it was a little cramped. Overall the service was mixed, We had one lady that was probably at the end of her shift and a little rude and then in the morning another that was very sweet. Getting into the hotel from the street was very difficult and I felt like I could've gotten in an accident every time I was turning into the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
"Good for a night traveling."
Motel style with doors leading out, which I didn't realize when i booked it, not my preference, but it was clean, comfortable and a good price.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Hampton inn 1 night"
Not bad, but prefer the interior entry style hotels. Looks like a converted days inn
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
CCD
"This is no Hampton Inn."
I usually stay at Hampton Inns because you can always expect a clean hotel with interior rooms. I booked this one online and didn't realize that there are "independently owned" Hampton Inns. This was obviously a refurbished motel called a Hampton Inn. The rooms opened from the parking lot and were not updated. The people next door were partying until the wee hours of the morning. I tried to call the front desk during the night to see if they could quiet them, but no one ever answered.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Good Stay"
Booked through Hotels.com for first time. I had an issue with the date of the reservation due to a recent trip to the Far East and settings on my I-phone. Called Hotels.com and they were able to update the date so I could stay the night I arrived. Convenient location to I85. EXCELLENT Breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
We expected 2 Queen size beds but instead were double beds. Even though was an older hotel it was clean. The housekeeping staff turned in a pair of suglasses that my husband left in our room. My son lives there in Augusta and picked them up today. We really appreciated that. The sausage at breakfast was cold both days but the coffee was outstanding! Front desk was very nice and quick at check in.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"great for business travel"
After a long day of travel I knew I would have to check into my hotel room and then leave to find a restaurant for dinner, as I usually do. But this hotel had hot food and beverages in the lobby after 5pm that I wasn't expecting. It wasn't a full 5-course meal. However, for me it was more than enough to make a plate, grab some drinks, and head to the room to rest. They had no idea how much they helped me that day!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
"Different Hampton Inn"
My wife and I always seek Hampton Inn first and have stayed at many throughout the south. Most of the ones we have stayed at were originally constructed as a Hampton Inn. This one apparently was taken over by a Hampton Inn franchisee and it was different. The young lady at the check in desk was wonderfully professional in every aspect and I have rarely encountered such a wonderful check in. Politeness, proficiency and experience all rolled in one. She was terrific.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
T Harris
"never go back"
I was uneventful because I was on my way to Charleston sc on a business trip, I was not happy that the girl behind desk said I may not get points for this stay because i i used another source to book my room U got to be kidding me i give Hampton 1000.00 of dollars a year in business and they push this Hilton honors card and don't get me wrong i love hh but if i don';t get my points for this stay i will not be happy!!! Marriot Hotels are already courting me to change so i hope you abide by your Hilton Honors/Honor card .That is all i was good for one night but for more than that absolutely not !
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Robert Metcalf
"Great hotel- outside entrance though"
Good hotel- staff really nice- breakfast was good and warm. The room was extremely clean- a little smaller than most Hamptons but fine.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Ironman Pastor
"Manage your expectations"
The first part may be our fault. We didn't realize it was a motel, not a hotel. We would not have stayed had we known. The lobby smelled like smoke. The carpet in our room was always moist. We stayed for two nights and never had our room cleaned/made up. They were doing some sort of work on the AC units near our room and were constantly going back and forth past our room making a ton of noise. It sounded like an airplane outside our window. All day both days, there was water rushing out of a spout outside at the bottom of the stairs and into the parking lot. We were in town for an event and were wearing nice shoes and it was quite a challenge to get down the stairs and into the car safely without getting our shoes and outfit messed up. We would not stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Wonderful staff, rooms were comfortable, good location, we will definitely stay there again if the price is right!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Alicia
"Nice Hotel right off the highway"
Wonderful staff, great breakfast - lots of choices! - it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Texas Travelers
"Best Quality Service!"
The quality of service was outstanding! Everyone was very welcoming and helpful during our stay. The manager even walked around in the mornings and gave out fresh muffins to people eating breakfast!
3 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Augusta"
Other then the rude front desk clerk who checked us in, and the obvious partying going on between 4 or 5 rooms.....
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
Tracy
"CONVENIENT TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS"
PLEASANT EXPERIENCE - EVEN HAS A SMALL PUTTING GREEN NEAR THE POOL - GOOD BREAKFAST
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
BEVERLY
"Very accomodating to all our needs!"
Went to Augusta to visit family. Nothing but good things to say about this hotel--reasonably priced, staff extremely accomodating to all our needs and requests, and clean. It is obvious that they strive to keep the customer happy & tend to anything you might need. PLUS--- excellent FULL breakfast every day -- INCLUDED!!!
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Carin
"Not Happy"
First key card was for occupied room, Second key card did not work. Third key card would not let me back in my room next morning after return from excercise room. Remote control fot TV did not work. Rooms were clean but old and tired.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
great staff and neat rooms
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great First Visit"
We had an excellent stay! I was very pleased with the whole experience especially with the great staff who were all so very friendly and courteous and helpful! The enthusiasm was awesome. As I deal with customer service issues on a daily basis, I more than impressed with the level of A+ Customer Service that we received during our visit. The only downside was the very small bed (after being used to a King the full was tiny bit small-lol) but we made it work. The only other suggestion would be to do away with the egg omelet thing, it was try and tasteless would much rather have had scrambled! Just a thought! Thanks again for a great experience!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
BJ
Room was ok. Just stayed overnight so we could rest before traveling to next city. Could have been better. I did not like the outside doors. Needs to be updated. Plus checkout was not until 11am. They started beating on our door at 9amto clean the room....... RUDE........I wouldn't recommend this hotel for a long stay. Just overnight....
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice, clean and affordable"
I got there a lot earlier than intended but the clerk allowed us to go ahead and check in which is a major plus in my book
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
johnnie
"Horrible experience."
We chose the hotel because of its close proximity to I-20 and because our experiences with Hampton Inns in the past have been wonderful. This place is a dump! We arrived around 11:00 to what we still think were gun shots. Don't know their origin. Did not sleep well since the locks on the door were not really secure. Décor horrible. Glad we only had to stay one night.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Toni
"Great stay especially for price"
Hotel was conveniently located to restaurants and shopping. Desk clerks were very nice especially the lady named Hope. Will return again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
Maria
"Pride of ownership and gracious service."
We had a very accommodating and pleasant stay at the Hampton. The staff was consistently warm and friendly to guests and to one another. We were impressed with the hot breakfast and the clean and well-organized breakfast room. Our only negative experience was the unfortunate residual odor of cigarette smoke lingering in our nonsmoking room. This was not the fault of the staff or management, but due to the thoughtlessness of the previous renter. We are happy to recommend this comfortable and pleasant property and would stay again. Our experience exceeded our needs and expectations.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Satisfied Guests
Stayed overnight to get out of storm staff very friendly room was clean and bed was comfortable would stay there again
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
chris
I had a great stay until the morning of our departure. The phone rang at 9 then at 930 housekeeping knocked on the door, then at 1000 the phone rang someone supposely with the wrong room number. Housekeeping lurking at the door from 10 until we left, sound like the same voice with the wrong number. We checked in late, checkout was at 11.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great location."
My room was one of the closest rooms to the road. I thought that I would hear a lot of road traffic, but it was not a problem.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"Great hotel, close to the interstate"
we were in town for a wedding and the hotel was very close to the venue. Everyone at the hotel would always speak and were very accamodating
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
cindy
"GREAT Hotel Great Price!!!!!"
We came in for a 2 night stay to attend my cousins Graduation. It was Memorial Day Holiday Weekend not to mention, The Hotel was Sold out and had a Large Wedding Party there. However, this made No Difference they still was very helpful and nice. I wasn't expecting such a nice Hotel for no more than we paid. I was Quite Surprised it was VERY Nice!!! Plan on staying again next year. : )
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Michele
I don't like outside door hotels. Wish I had known this prior to booking.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Carolyn
Room was nice, internet was fast, breakfast was great.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"One night stay"
Recently I wanted to see some out of town relatives half way so we met at the Hampton Inn and it was a good location for a one night trip. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast had something for everyone. Plus we were close to the River Walk!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"A convenient stay"
We stay at this hotel to rest from driving. The location is convenient and it is price reasonable compared to the options around it. The room was clean however the carpet does need some upgrading. It is Ok if you are stopping for one night.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Enrique
"Would do it again."
Would do it again in a minute. Staff was wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable. Room seemed a little crowded but it worked. Is an ageing design (outside access) but worked. Had the Hampton warranty and all worked to make it acceptable. vlp
Other trip May 27, 2013
Pat
"Good stay, clean rooms, great breakfast buffett."
We enjoyed our stay here. Staff let us in early and were all friendly and helpful. The kids especially enjoyed the pool. The rooms were clean and fine although the bathrooms were a little small. We've had more room in other Hampton Inns, but this was still very nice. Appreciated the breakfast buffet.
Other trip May 18, 2013
Jean
Wonderful! Staff was very friendly and accommodating!
3 night trip May 9, 2013
"bowling trip"
overall good stay
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Stay"
I had some many problems there. I always stay at the Hampton inn when I am in Augusta but this team was bad
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
Kashima
Expected not so good with the reviews I read BUT we had a pleasant experience including breakfast. We simply wanted a good night's sleep and got just that. Love the beds and bedding.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Pat
"Reasonably good for exterior entrance hotel"
Rooms area small with exterior entrances. Breakfast was good and hotel staff is friendly
Business trip Mar 24, 2013
"Nice Hotel, Good Breakfast but Noisy"
Stayed for two nights (fri & sat) to attend a memorial service. We have no complaints about the quality of the service from the staff or the general condition of the hotel; however, this was clearly not build as a Hampton Inn and has more of a motel feel to it. All rooms open to external walkways. This is not a big problem except exterior walkways are concrete and are very noisy vs. carpeted interior corridors. Our first night of sleep was heavily interrupted by the dragging cases of other guests and the various carts pushed by maids and maintenance staff that seemed to be around very late at night and very early in the morning. Our room was unfortunately right next to the housekeeping closet which clearly didn't help but if you are a light sleeper you will suffer here. I suggest requesting an end of building room away from maintenance closets. Room doors to external walkways also introduce noise from cars coming and going and noisy guests who seem to feel that because they are outside it is OK to shout at each other or talk very loudly. This is not the hotels fault of course but is a fact of the design. My wife ended up using earplugs on the second night to get restful sleep. The rooms were quite small and the bathrooms very tiny. Again this is in keeping with an ex-motel however both were furnished/fitted nicely and in good condition. Soundproofing the door would be the best improvement that could make at this location. We could see light around the frame in some areas.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
There are many restaurants close by, and we recommend Rhineharts and the Sunshine Grill.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"A bit too high prices"
Clean Good staff Ok breakfast but nothing to distinguish it from other mid price hotels.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Penny
"Hampton Inn - Augusta"
Will not stay at this hotel again. The custiomer service was horrible and the attitude of the lady at the counter was terible. She wasn't very plesant when asked questions and very fast to answer before you would get finished. This is only a 2 floor hotel with no elevator and is very hard for me to navigate to the 2nd floor up and down stairs. Just won't stay there anymore.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2013
R. Butler
"Felicia was great at front gate"
Great and comfortable. Quiet, also
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
D Harker
I stayed here one night to break up a longer road trip. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
abrewing
It was nice but very small. My fiance is 6'2 n the room was to small. He could basically stick his arms and touch everything. Other then that the room was nice
1 night trip Jan 1, 2013
"Great Stop on Long Drive"
Nicest people in the world in Georgia. This was proved once again when we arrived at our hotel at 1 AM and our room was perfect except for the fact that the toilet didn't work. We called down to the front desk and a VERY NICE security guard brought up a key to another room. It was very quick wait. I checked the bathroom and the heat and when the heat was questionable, we she called down and got us yet another room. We didn't need to do anything but wait for the security guard to come back and lead us to the last and final room that was perfect. NICEST PEOPLE...I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012