All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
3030 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Really enjoyed the variety at breakfast! Southwestern omelets, seasoned potatoes,sausage patties, cereal oatmeal/fruit, fresh chilled fruit, bagels, yogurt,belgian waffles, coffee, juice milk
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
jan
"Clean and service was great"
Front desk was clean and service was great
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Disappointing"
I am a big fan of Hampton Inns. I would not recommend this hotel at all.
8 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Lovely hotel, service was great. The only problems we had were finding one small spider crawling up the side of the bed and one small winged bug on a lamp. Not bad for a 5-night stay. Also, if someone knocked on a door near or above you, it might sound like someone was knocking on yours. The continental breakfast was delightful with many various options, including a good selection of cereals and juices as well as a cheese omelette and French toast sticks. Convenient location within walking distance from Denny's, Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. Access to the I-20, which can take you towards Atlanta or Columbia/Charlotte, is just a minute's drive away. Also quite close to the downtown area and the Savannah River/South Carolina border. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night romance trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not up to Hampton standards"
We are working around the area and have stayed in other hotels not nearly as much in price as the Hampton, but they were way more comfortable and accommodating. I thought we could stay at the Hampton and get some good rest...wrong. Beds were hard, rooms dirty, and noisy outside. Breakfast was really lacking for this to be a Hampton Inn. If this was my first Hampton stay, it surely would be my last. Definitely not satisfied.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Meg
"Great overall, minor glitch with temp control"
Overall we had a great experience. The only issue involved getting the room temp to stabilize. The unit wanted to blast hot or cold. Turning it off for a few minutes and restarting seemed to clear out any sensor issues.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"One night stand"
No complaints.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"BEWARE. BEWARE."
Awoke at 3:30am. Noticed SEVERAL BUGS in my bed. Grateful the sheets were white. Called front desk, they quickly moved me to anthr room w/ full Refund. Unfortunately I cldnt sleep. So, at 4:20am I checked out & headed home.
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2014
WRM
"Not What I expected"
Was not as pleased with this Hampton as ones we stayed in in the past. Having to enter from the Outside to our room - in Back of Hotel was not what I had expected. For security and Safety reasons, I would like to enter through hotel Lobby to access our room. Could tell inside that this Hotel was an older one. Bathroom Quite small. Will stay at Hampton in Future but not In Augusta. Will do a little more research in future
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
MacKenzie
"Excellent Customer Service !!!!!"
This hotel takes southern hospitality to a whole new level. We stayed here for a week while visting family and the moment I walked in to the hotel to check in I was met with a great smile and personality from the women at the desk. Every person I came in contact with in this hotel was very helpful and pleasant whether it was someone working at breakfast, housekeeping, and security guard. We needed extra pillows and it was like 1030pm and an employee brought some right to our room. The rooms were nice size and very clean. The bed was so comfortable and had a nice down comforter on the bed. Heater was a little loud but didnt bother us none. Housekeeping came in every day and didnt just make up the beds and throw a few towells in the room they actually cleaned the room. The hotel is located off I-20 and very easy to find. A lot of traffic on main road but also has a lot very close by and very easy to jump back on I-20. Though being such a busy area the room was very quiet. We will be staying here again when we are in the area. Though it was closed and too cold they also have a beautiful pool area. Overall this hotel is wonderful.
7 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
Cari
"Nice hotel but not for a Hampton."
I travel a-lot and always stay at Hampton inns. This is the first one I have stayed at with outside access to the rooms instead of inside. Place seamed kind of outdated and to me for a Hampton was not up to par. The room was way to small for the size bed in it. Could barely walk between the bed and the chair/desk.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Decent for one night stay"
The breakfast was good at the hotel but the room was a little dusty and getting in took a few tries of the key. Also the door wouldn't close easily and it was a little cramped. Overall the service was mixed, We had one lady that was probably at the end of her shift and a little rude and then in the morning another that was very sweet. Getting into the hotel from the street was very difficult and I felt like I could've gotten in an accident every time I was turning into the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
"Good for a night traveling."
Motel style with doors leading out, which I didn't realize when i booked it, not my preference, but it was clean, comfortable and a good price.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Hampton inn 1 night"
Not bad, but prefer the interior entry style hotels. Looks like a converted days inn
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
CCD
"This is no Hampton Inn."
I usually stay at Hampton Inns because you can always expect a clean hotel with interior rooms. I booked this one online and didn't realize that there are "independently owned" Hampton Inns. This was obviously a refurbished motel called a Hampton Inn. The rooms opened from the parking lot and were not updated. The people next door were partying until the wee hours of the morning. I tried to call the front desk during the night to see if they could quiet them, but no one ever answered.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Good Stay"
Booked through Hotels.com for first time. I had an issue with the date of the reservation due to a recent trip to the Far East and settings on my I-phone. Called Hotels.com and they were able to update the date so I could stay the night I arrived. Convenient location to I85. EXCELLENT Breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
We expected 2 Queen size beds but instead were double beds. Even though was an older hotel it was clean. The housekeeping staff turned in a pair of suglasses that my husband left in our room. My son lives there in Augusta and picked them up today. We really appreciated that. The sausage at breakfast was cold both days but the coffee was outstanding! Front desk was very nice and quick at check in.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"great for business travel"
After a long day of travel I knew I would have to check into my hotel room and then leave to find a restaurant for dinner, as I usually do. But this hotel had hot food and beverages in the lobby after 5pm that I wasn't expecting. It wasn't a full 5-course meal. However, for me it was more than enough to make a plate, grab some drinks, and head to the room to rest. They had no idea how much they helped me that day!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
"Different Hampton Inn"
My wife and I always seek Hampton Inn first and have stayed at many throughout the south. Most of the ones we have stayed at were originally constructed as a Hampton Inn. This one apparently was taken over by a Hampton Inn franchisee and it was different. The young lady at the check in desk was wonderfully professional in every aspect and I have rarely encountered such a wonderful check in. Politeness, proficiency and experience all rolled in one. She was terrific.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
T Harris
"never go back"
I was uneventful because I was on my way to Charleston sc on a business trip, I was not happy that the girl behind desk said I may not get points for this stay because i i used another source to book my room U got to be kidding me i give Hampton 1000.00 of dollars a year in business and they push this Hilton honors card and don't get me wrong i love hh but if i don';t get my points for this stay i will not be happy!!! Marriot Hotels are already courting me to change so i hope you abide by your Hilton Honors/Honor card .That is all i was good for one night but for more than that absolutely not !
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Robert Metcalf
"Great hotel- outside entrance though"
Good hotel- staff really nice- breakfast was good and warm. The room was extremely clean- a little smaller than most Hamptons but fine.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Ironman Pastor
"Manage your expectations"
The first part may be our fault. We didn't realize it was a motel, not a hotel. We would not have stayed had we known. The lobby smelled like smoke. The carpet in our room was always moist. We stayed for two nights and never had our room cleaned/made up. They were doing some sort of work on the AC units near our room and were constantly going back and forth past our room making a ton of noise. It sounded like an airplane outside our window. All day both days, there was water rushing out of a spout outside at the bottom of the stairs and into the parking lot. We were in town for an event and were wearing nice shoes and it was quite a challenge to get down the stairs and into the car safely without getting our shoes and outfit messed up. We would not stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Wonderful staff, rooms were comfortable, good location, we will definitely stay there again if the price is right!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Alicia
"Nice Hotel right off the highway"
Wonderful staff, great breakfast - lots of choices! - it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Texas Travelers
"Best Quality Service!"
The quality of service was outstanding! Everyone was very welcoming and helpful during our stay. The manager even walked around in the mornings and gave out fresh muffins to people eating breakfast!
3 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Augusta"
Other then the rude front desk clerk who checked us in, and the obvious partying going on between 4 or 5 rooms.....
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
Tracy
"CONVENIENT TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS"
PLEASANT EXPERIENCE - EVEN HAS A SMALL PUTTING GREEN NEAR THE POOL - GOOD BREAKFAST
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
BEVERLY
"Very accomodating to all our needs!"
Went to Augusta to visit family. Nothing but good things to say about this hotel--reasonably priced, staff extremely accomodating to all our needs and requests, and clean. It is obvious that they strive to keep the customer happy & tend to anything you might need. PLUS--- excellent FULL breakfast every day -- INCLUDED!!!
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Carin
"Not Happy"
First key card was for occupied room, Second key card did not work. Third key card would not let me back in my room next morning after return from excercise room. Remote control fot TV did not work. Rooms were clean but old and tired.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
great staff and neat rooms
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great First Visit"
We had an excellent stay! I was very pleased with the whole experience especially with the great staff who were all so very friendly and courteous and helpful! The enthusiasm was awesome. As I deal with customer service issues on a daily basis, I more than impressed with the level of A+ Customer Service that we received during our visit. The only downside was the very small bed (after being used to a King the full was tiny bit small-lol) but we made it work. The only other suggestion would be to do away with the egg omelet thing, it was try and tasteless would much rather have had scrambled! Just a thought! Thanks again for a great experience!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
BJ
Room was ok. Just stayed overnight so we could rest before traveling to next city. Could have been better. I did not like the outside doors. Needs to be updated. Plus checkout was not until 11am. They started beating on our door at 9amto clean the room....... RUDE........I wouldn't recommend this hotel for a long stay. Just overnight....
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice, clean and affordable"
I got there a lot earlier than intended but the clerk allowed us to go ahead and check in which is a major plus in my book
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
johnnie
"Horrible experience."
We chose the hotel because of its close proximity to I-20 and because our experiences with Hampton Inns in the past have been wonderful. This place is a dump! We arrived around 11:00 to what we still think were gun shots. Don't know their origin. Did not sleep well since the locks on the door were not really secure. Décor horrible. Glad we only had to stay one night.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Toni
"Great stay especially for price"
Hotel was conveniently located to restaurants and shopping. Desk clerks were very nice especially the lady named Hope. Will return again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
Maria
"Pride of ownership and gracious service."
We had a very accommodating and pleasant stay at the Hampton. The staff was consistently warm and friendly to guests and to one another. We were impressed with the hot breakfast and the clean and well-organized breakfast room. Our only negative experience was the unfortunate residual odor of cigarette smoke lingering in our nonsmoking room. This was not the fault of the staff or management, but due to the thoughtlessness of the previous renter. We are happy to recommend this comfortable and pleasant property and would stay again. Our experience exceeded our needs and expectations.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Satisfied Guests
Stayed overnight to get out of storm staff very friendly room was clean and bed was comfortable would stay there again
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
chris
I had a great stay until the morning of our departure. The phone rang at 9 then at 930 housekeeping knocked on the door, then at 1000 the phone rang someone supposely with the wrong room number. Housekeeping lurking at the door from 10 until we left, sound like the same voice with the wrong number. We checked in late, checkout was at 11.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great location."
My room was one of the closest rooms to the road. I thought that I would hear a lot of road traffic, but it was not a problem.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"Great hotel, close to the interstate"
we were in town for a wedding and the hotel was very close to the venue. Everyone at the hotel would always speak and were very accamodating
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
cindy
"GREAT Hotel Great Price!!!!!"
We came in for a 2 night stay to attend my cousins Graduation. It was Memorial Day Holiday Weekend not to mention, The Hotel was Sold out and had a Large Wedding Party there. However, this made No Difference they still was very helpful and nice. I wasn't expecting such a nice Hotel for no more than we paid. I was Quite Surprised it was VERY Nice!!! Plan on staying again next year. : )
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Michele
I don't like outside door hotels. Wish I had known this prior to booking.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Carolyn
Room was nice, internet was fast, breakfast was great.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"One night stay"
Recently I wanted to see some out of town relatives half way so we met at the Hampton Inn and it was a good location for a one night trip. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast had something for everyone. Plus we were close to the River Walk!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"A convenient stay"
We stay at this hotel to rest from driving. The location is convenient and it is price reasonable compared to the options around it. The room was clean however the carpet does need some upgrading. It is Ok if you are stopping for one night.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Enrique
"Would do it again."
Would do it again in a minute. Staff was wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable. Room seemed a little crowded but it worked. Is an ageing design (outside access) but worked. Had the Hampton warranty and all worked to make it acceptable. vlp
Other trip May 27, 2013
Pat
"Good stay, clean rooms, great breakfast buffett."
We enjoyed our stay here. Staff let us in early and were all friendly and helpful. The kids especially enjoyed the pool. The rooms were clean and fine although the bathrooms were a little small. We've had more room in other Hampton Inns, but this was still very nice. Appreciated the breakfast buffet.
Other trip May 18, 2013
Jean
Wonderful! Staff was very friendly and accommodating!
3 night trip May 9, 2013
"bowling trip"
overall good stay
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Stay"
I had some many problems there. I always stay at the Hampton inn when I am in Augusta but this team was bad
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2013