All hotels in Rohnert Park, California, United States of America
1 Doubletree Dr, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Best place to stay in area"
Best choice for this area.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
daniel
"nice hotel"
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was great. Free WiFi in the rooms would make it the perfect place to stay.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Carmen
"Restful"
We stayed one night. Very comfortable room. Beautiful property with warm feel to it. Staff was very helpful, polite and considerate. We didn't use any of the hotel's many services but, it was very nice. Warm, yummy cookies were given to us at check in. Nice area, close to restraunts, freeway and a new casino.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Cherie
"Not worth it"
This hotel was very clean, the staff was polite, but the beds were one of the most uncomfortable bed I've every stayed in... Then at 2:00 am in the morning I was awaken by a Screams and yelling I got up and about ten people were partying in the pool.. This went on for quite awhile I tried calling the front desk with No answer!! This was soo unacceptable I do not believe I will ever stay again
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Deanna
Excellent
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Wonderful hotel conveniently located"
Perfectly located to visit wine content, bodega bay, good restaurants in downtown petaluma and very good Mexican in town. The hotel staff were amazingly helpful. the pool was just right, gym is no great shakes, restaurant (we only tried breakfast) was very good. With B&B's in Healdsburg so expensive, this is a great value. Nicer than Garden Hilton nearby where we've stayed before.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel"
We had an amazing two night stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country. The room was extremely clean and very modern. The bathroom was amazingly large and immaculate. Both my husband and I slept very well both nights on a very comfortable bed. And the staff was extremely helpful with providing recommendations on activities in the area. Overall, I highly recommend!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
CE
"Great value!"
We like to stay in the Bodega Bay area and have tried different hotels in the area. This time we tried Rohnert Park so we would be close to Bodega Bay, Sebastopol, etc. This has been our best experience so far. It's a very good hotel at a very competitive price. The front desk staff is helpful and friendly.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
We went to tour Sonoma State University. The hotel was great, we had a delicious breakfast and would definitely stay there the next time we are in town.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"visiting SSU"
great! Great dinner and great buffet breakfast!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ronald
"good hotel"
The hotel staff was friendly and this hotel was great. Their lobby was great with places to relax and they have a pool table which we had lots of fun with friends.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
michael
"Great stay in Rohnert Park."
I got great service from the front desk. They were able to meet all of my needs including a few photocopies of documents I was sharing.
4 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Loved it! Very nice"
Super nice girl at the coffee bar on Sunday morning. Room was clean. Nice place.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Wonderful Place to Stay"
The perfect stay for my birthday! Clean, spacious room and the hotel staff even brought my a complimentary bottle of champagne for my birthday! Excellent customer service!!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Kassandra
"Enjoyed everything about the hotel"
We enjoyed our stay, very clean and very nice location. Restaurant was just ok, but way too expensive for the quality.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
LG
"Enjoyable & Convenient Location for a Conference!"
Staff was warm and welcoming upon check-in. Called to find out about the facility and again very pleasant front desk gal answered all our questions. Conference rooms were tempered to a comfortable setting.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Kimberly
"Quiet place"
nice quiet place
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country
Dear Wayne, I'm glad you had a quiet and enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to wine country. Regards, Steve Jung General Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Wayne
Overall the experience was good. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Favorite spot close to sushi!"
Quiet and peaceful rest in an excellent location near Hana Sushi!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Sally
"Nice Place"
Was in town for work, was recommended this place by a a colleague...It was very nice.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"A very happy repeat customer"
The service was excellent. The open, expansive lobby and comfortable seating area is an extremely unusual feature find in any hotel. I visit the Petaluma-Rohnert Park-Santa Rosa area about two or three times per year. The Doubletree is, by far, my favorite place to stay.
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
DOUGLAS
"Relaxing and fun trip to the wine country"
My family and I wanted to see the wine country over our winter break schedule (through the New Year) and stayed at this Double Tree. Since our plans involved plenty of driving, we found the location to be convenient to many areas including a trip to San Francisco. We were very happy with the accommodations and friendliness of the staff. We would definitely return!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Rob
"Amazing stay!!"
Clean and friendly staff! Absolutely no complaints!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
mel
"Nice place, but with minor issues"
Nice place. But it's annoying that they charge extra for in-room wifi. I put up with it because their rates are fairly reasonable. But wifi should be a given in this day and age. The room was large, clean and comfortable, but had some issues, like a closet door that wouldn't open right, a towel rack that was about to fall off the wall. Overall, they would benefit from a thorough facilities inspection and some repairs. I suppose they are waiting for someone to complain. But everyone I encountered was very pleasant, efficient, and professional. And the in-room breakfast I ordered came right on time. Oh, and their chocolate chip cookies are to die for!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Noise"
Excessive noise in the hall
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Poor phones in room."
Telephones in the room did not work - could not dial out of local area to get hold of family members living in the Bay Area for Christmas visits. Having no cell phone service as well, my stay at this hotel was disappointing.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Solo Getaway"
Every other month or so, I need a solo getaway. The Double Tree in Rohnert Park fills that need to a T...just far enough away to re-energize alone, close enough to places I love in the wine country.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014
Myrna
Hotel was very nice - lovely lobby. Centrally located to travel around Sonoma.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Not a bad stay!"
Clean room, comfortable beds, friendly staff, well kept grounds. Overall not a bad stay at all..... Only reason I didn't hand out 5 stars- was because the continental breakfast was simply a piece of Toast, an Egg, & glass of orange juice. All that for $20.00. (Plus the fact there was no radio in the room, bugged me for a minute) Overall, a pretty decent hotel. I'd stay here again, if the price was right.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Good hotel."
Nice hotel. Rooms were O.K. Quiet though which was what I needed.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Not anywhere near the Napa Valley wine country"
Arrived on time, front desk was responsive. Was assigned a room, went to the room an discovered the previous occupant had not checked out, or the room a not been made up. Caused a flurry of activity - finally were placed in a very plain ("drab" would be kind) wheel chair oriented room (i.e. lots of bars an hand holds in bathroom (not a bad thing actually) but only one chair and a closet that hung clothes at waist level. On the bright side the TV was great! There were no amenities really to speak of -- the "gift on arrival" was two chocolate chip cookies, you know the kind that other hotels and motels keep on a plate in the lobby for guests, along with free coffee/tea/hot water, fruit, etc. Nothing like that here. Bottled water was available in the room for $3.95, and there was a "coffee" machine in the room that dispensed coffee colored hot water. On the plus side -- the housekeeping staff was really great. They were cheerful an very helpful. The lobby crew, not so much. Overall we were glad to leave -- fortunately the expedia rate was very reasonable so we did feel "ripped off" but the stay was not pleasant.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country
Thank you for your feedback, your comments will help us improve our facility and service in order to create a better experience for all of our guests. I'm sorry about the mix up when you checked in, I will work with our front office team to ensure this does not happen in the future. I'm also sorry that the room and amenities did not meet your expectations, we continuously review our offering and appreciate your feedback. We hope this experience does not deter you from staying with us in the future.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Poor service, poor amenities, just plan bad."
This is the last time we stay at a Double Tree, the girl at the desk was very unpleasant. Two glasses of very mediocre wine was $23,00, and though change was due the gal at the bar made no attempt to give the change. Your hotel provides no continental breakfast nor even free wifi. Basically this motel is being run like a true hotel, but is truly only a low grade motel. Our relationship has ended for now and the future.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country
Dear Barbara, I'm very sorry that our desk agent was less then helpful, you can be assured that this will be addressed so others will not have the same experience. I appreciate your comments about the wine, your feedback will help us in the future as we change our wine options often. I understand that we did not meet your expectations, but I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Regards, Steve Jung General Manager
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good wine tasting location"
Decent hotel that provides good access to northern Sonoma wine tasting. Restaurant is nice and desk personnel are helpful. Pet friendly but restricted to first floor. Microwave in room would have been more convenient.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Room for improvement"
While the hotel grounds and lobby areas are attractive and expansive, the rooms are worn and outdated. Also while the hotel is across from a golf course, it is in a mainly industrial, commercial area. Not what I expected after looking at photos of the hotel grounds and not what I wanted for a wine country stay. There are hardly any restaurants in the area. While there is a hotel restaurant, we had hoped to have a nice dinner out but could not find a place to go.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Very nice setting"
Very nice but did not like being woken up by barking dog a couple rooms away.i don't know if I would stay again. Because they accept pets :-(
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
tony
"Convenient and comfortable hotel"
Very nice staff, comfortable, clean and good size rooms. A little dated, but in decent shape and very accommodating staff. I was awoken by loud neighbors coming in late one night and next morning the staff immediately moved me to an upgraded room on another floor to be sure I wasn't bothered again. Overall the place is very relaxing, quiet atmosphere, next to golf course. Convenient to 101 freeway and nice base for sightseeing in Sonoma County. My only complaint is the fee for wifi, which seems cheap when nowadays almost everywhere provides it for free.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Nice location and staff. Uncomfortable room"
Nice wine county location and pleasant staff. Bed was beyond firm and I felt bruised after a night on it. Couch was even less comfortable. Deck off room was shared by all rooms on the floor - no privacy.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Close to location visiting"
Good experience, bathroom seemed a little dated. Do not like the survey
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
cheryl
"Near Sonoma State, great for visiting students."
Easy check in and check out. Great cookies too. Mary's Pizza Shack near by too. Will stay there again. Very happy with booking and the room.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Just ok"
Everything about our stay was just 'ok''. It definitely was not worth the $200 we paid for one night. We did not enjoy having to walk 1/4 mile around the outside of the bldg. just to get to our room as the receptionist told us the wrong way to go. There was an elevator close by but we were directed to go around. There was nothing wrong with the elevator because we used it when we left.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
"Reliable elegance"
The hotel is very nice and has all the comfort you need while still presenting as an elegant stay. Beautiful view of redwood trees and the golf course. Very affordable when you factor in the free parking. Easy access to the freeway. Lots of nicely lit fireplaces throughout the lobby and restaurant. The gym is nice. The restaurant is very good and not terribly expensive. Starbucks on site!
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Clare
Great Hotel great service. Loved it.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
natalie
"Wine Country Escape"
We booked this hotel to be close to the Sonoma Wineries and friends who live in town. The hotel is large. Sits right on a golf course. Staff is excellent. Rooms are roomy and comfortable. Large balcony with view of golf course. I think this is the best location for the price considering that there are not many large chains closer to the wineries.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Best i. The neighborhood"
Clean and spacious room, exceptionally quiet. Courteous staff from front desk to cleaning staff.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Expensive telephone rates"
Made a couple of Inter sate phone calls as we thought it must be cheaper than using our european cell phones. Turned out the phone rates were ridicolously high charging us about 7$/call. They gave us small discount at check out but we will be careful about making calls from hotels in the future. Otherwise ok hotel, situated next to the Highway. A fair bit it drive to napa and sonoma. Breakfast was pricy so we chose the starbucks in the hotel instead which was good. The gym was small and the pool Water was unclear.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Glass in the pool shut out even the hot tub"
Glass in the pool, 2nd night, we were shut out of the hot tub, which was not affected.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Carol and Bob
"Pretty decent. But..."
Place is decent. And they are dog friendly. They have a huge grass area for dogs to play in which my dogs love and is often the final reason I choose this hotel. Staff is less than friendly however. Condescending and snobby for a Rohnert Park location. Which is not known for high home value nor a generally rich area. Casino is right down the street.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country
Dear Starfinn, I’m very sorry that the staff was less than helpful; I will use this feedback to improve our service. I’m glad you were able to bring your dog and the location was convenient for you. I hope you will give us another opportunity when you return to the area. Sincerely, Steve Jung General Manager
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great hotel close to Sonoma main vineyards"
Good location, not too far from the major vineyards. Great hotel with all amenities and kind staff
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Lobby is the Star"
Rooms are spacious but nothing special. The lobby is the star of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
KW
We enjoyed our stay. Close proximity to all the places we wanted to see.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014