All hotels in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States of America
5317 Highway 10 E, Stevens Point, WI, 54481, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"A good choice"
A good chooce
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Dennis
"super comfortable beds!"
We were in town for just one night. Very very pleased with our stay at Fairfield Inn. The front desk people were very professional. Room was very up to date and quiet. My husband enjoyed the hot tub in the morning - said it was very clean. Most of all we loved the comfort of the beds. I want to find out what kind of mattresses they have - totally comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Pamela
"Nice stay."
Initially had a small problem with the room, called front desk and they were very polite, very helpful and helped me move to a different room without any problems. No problem with second room and the staff could not have been more accommodating.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Close to freeway to get back home."
The staff was friendly and the location was perfect! The person at the desk gave us coupons to a restaurant within walking distance. The restaurant was also great!
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Shirley S.
This was a great place to stay and while I was there used the nearby bike trails. Culvers is across the street too. I love Stevens Point. Will be back again.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Marian
"dirty linens"
The breakfast was very good and the staff were very friendly. The biggest complaint was value for price. Also we had a fold out sofa and when we opened it, it had not been changed from the previous users. The desk girl apologized and had to come up and change the bedding for us at 1:30 am! That was very disappointing.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Dear Michigan Travelers, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. However, I apologize that the bedding on your foldout sofa was not properly changed. I have already addressed that with my staff to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future. I hope that you will allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Coreen D. General Manager
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Michigan Travelers
Enjoyed our stay. Very nice facility, friendly, helpful staff. I would highly recommend this hotel. We wanted something quiet on the east side of town and this was perfect!!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
MJ
"Perfect Stop"
It was the perfect place to stop between the Dell's and Door County. The staff was fantastic, the rooms were clean & comfortable and the kids loved the pool & hot tub.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Good no surprises. This is good to have no surpises.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"pet policy"
Good hotel but outrageous charge for pet at $40 per night. Web site and front desk said cost was per stay but we were charged for each of 2 nights ($80 total). Will not stay there again.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Dear Mark, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point. I’m very sorry to hear about the problems you encountered with your bill. Our pet fee is actually $50, and our records indicate that you were only charged the one time. I'm not certain why you are showing something different, but would be happy to look into it. I hope that you will reconsider and allow us the opportunity to host you the next time you are in the area. Sincerely, Coreen D. General Manager
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
mark
Reasonable price, clean and friendly staff.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"If you have too"
I should have stayed in Wausau and dealt with driving the extra distance. it was generally mediocre. Staff seemed like just didn't care. The breakfast was.....food. could have stayed somewhere a little further away to my destination and had nicer for cheaper.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests, and I'm very sorry that we came up short during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our services for future guests. Please allow us another opportunity to change your mind on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Coreen D. General Manager
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Close to restaurants, clean and comfortable"
I saw the outstanding rating and have to echo that. It is very clean and comfortable. I was just passing through town and not there for any particular event, so I had no particular need for anything close by except for dinner! There were a lot of restaurants nearby and the interstate was also close.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
"Relaxing stay"
Front desk very nice. breakfast ample and tasty nice area of town close to a lot of stores
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Excellent Wisconsin Hospitality"
This is a great place to stay. The rooms are very clean and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Conveniently located to the interstate and about 25 minutes from Central Wisconsin Airport. Right next to some great restaurants as well.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Phil
"Nice hotel close to Rudolph, WI"
This was a quick trip to visit the grandparents for the holidays. The kids always enjoy swimming in the pool, which was nice and warm. They also loved the "make your own" waffles for breakfast.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"excellent"
They provided me with a sewing kit that truly helped me. Excellent service.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"convenient location"
We were in Stevens Point for graduation and the hotel was located close to the University. It was very clean, had a nice workout room and very nice continental breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Beth
"very comfortable stay"
We were very happy with the staff, very friendly. We couldn't have asked for a cleaner room. Breakfast had many options and it was maintained well. We would stay again without a doubt.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"GREAT STAY"
We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The staff was wonderful, including front desk, breakfast hostesses, maids, and managers. Very polite and always with a smile on their face.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Governor's Summitt"
Lovely experience. I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"It is the nicest and cleanest I have seen in years"
We work all over Wisconsin as commercial decorators and my wife and I both agree that this is a wonderful place to stay.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Nate
"exceeded expectations"
exceeded expectations for a generic hotel. It was cleaner, and the bed/pillows were more like a resort level...
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"Very happy!"
I was very happy with my stay here. The room was as I expected it, breakfast was very appealing and with a ton of options. The pool and hot tub were nice to enjoy and the staff was very nice and helpful!
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
"Too Noisy and a GM with an Attitude"
This hotel has VERY thin walls, you could hear doors slamming all around you. At 7:00 on Sunday morning, the door slamming started and the conversations in the hall sounded like they were taking place in our room. Our room also smelled like stale/old smoke. So much so, that I inquired at the front desk as to whether or not our room was a former smoking room. The evening front desk clerk did her best to help our situation but since the hotel was full, she couldn't move us to a new room. When we tried to discuss our dissatisfaction with the General Manager the following morning, she was very rude and stated she didn't know what we were smelling but it wasn't the hotels fault. We travel to Stevens Point area at least 6 - 8 times a year and this is the LAST time I will stay at this hotel!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Enjoyed our stay staff is very pleasant and helpful
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2012
Cjo
"Clean & Convenient"
Clean, reliable and convenient for those driving through. Plenty of amenities.
Trip with friends Oct 8, 2012
LC
"Convenient, Comfortable and Quiet"
The hotel staff was very friendly and even helped give us suggestions of something to do before our event we were attending that evening. The room was very clean and the beds were so comfortable! The hotel is literally a block off the main highway, so it's convenient and easy to get to! The only negative I had was the shower (not sure if all the rooms had this) but the shower head is one of those moveable handheld ones and doesn't give a nice strong stream. But this is so minor I didn't deduct from anything else this hotel offers. Then breakfast - one of the BEST continental breakfasts I've seen. LOTS of options for food, also not just milk and OJ - they had a variety of juices and lemon water - VERY clean and well kept. Will most definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Cynthia
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Dear Jean, Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our convenient location near the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point. I want to apologize that we did not provide you with a five star experience. We hope with our continued efforts to improve every stay for our guests, you will give the Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point another try next time you stay in the area. Sincerely, Coreen D. General Manager
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Katie

TripAdvisor reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point

"Great Stay!"
05/18/15 Colleen P Madison, Wisconsin
Traveling for business, I decided to try the Fairfield Inn and was not disappointed. Breann helped me with my reservations and accommodated my request to be near the pool, which I need for physical therapy. I was warmly welcomed, directed to the hot tea/coffee/fruit and cookies which was appreciated as it was a cold, rainy evening and I had a long day of travel. The room was handicapped accessible, was absolutely perfectly prepared, clean from top to bottom, pleasing temperature. I appreciated the microwave and refrigerator. One concern I did have was the large bathroom door that projects out (it cannot be opened all the way due to the closet). I nearly walked into that huge door during a bathroom stop in the middle of the night! Would a sliding door in that room be an option? I'm not sure what the safety requirements are, and this would not deter me from staying here again. I did notice that the alarm clock and other clock in the room are both set for different times, one was set 5 minutes fast and the other 10 minutes fast, so you'll never be late! Not a complaint, just an observation. I used the pool and hot tub. Again, this area was found to be very clean, fluffy towels and lounge chairs plentiful. Excellent breakfast, lovely eating area, great coffee, wonderful service. Overall, a great stay! I would recommend.
"Punches Above It's Weight When It Comes To Service"
04/28/15 yowsah1 Lansing, MI
The Fairfield Inn is listed as a business class, three star hotel, but staying there feels like being in a four star establishment. I was there for the World's Largest Trivia Contest, which ran 24/7, as a result members of my party were in and out at all hours of the night. The rooms were quiet and well insulated, and the shower had good water pressure and was always hot. No matter what hour of the day or night it was, and what the request was, it was attended to promptly and courteously. The staff was super friendly and nice at all times, and one of the cleaning staff in my room (Marlene) even left a nice note wishing my team luck! Free wi-fi was offered and was pretty speedy, also there was a free breakfast buffet including hot dishes such as oatmeal and waffles. All in all a hotel that pays attention to the little details that make the difference between a so-so stay and a good one. Would definitely stay there again!
"Great Staff"
04/22/15 joe t Meridian, Idaho
A very nice newer hotel in a peaceful neighborhood.lots of upscale restaurants in the area and a very quiet park within walking distance. Mostly business people like myself so its quiet. Rooms are on the small side but in great condition.
"Wonderful, Clean and Accommodating"
04/21/15 JSEagle2014 Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We play in The World's Largest Trivia Contest every April and our team has stayed here for the past several years. The staff is wonderful and friendly. Our teammates are in and out at all hours of the day and night and they accommodate all of our needs. The housekeeping staff is wonderful and a special shout out to Marlene (housekeeping) who leaves us "Good Luck" notes and is always asking if we need anything. We have stayed in other hotels in Point during Trivia but nobody was ever as good to us as The Fairfield. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Graduates of a Lesser God-A Trivia Team
"Clean, comfortable rooms and great guest services."
03/30/15 magic1128 Peoria, Arizona
We stayed here for a work trip. The front desk staff was wonderful, even calling to make sure the room met our expectations. Hot breakfast in the morning and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. The refrigerator and microwave in the room is very convenient. They offered us coupons for the restaurant next door which was great. Very comfortable.
"Nice, clean, staff was great!"
03/16/15 Logan H Gurnee, Illinois
My mom, my sisters, and I stayed here during a college visit to UW Stevens Point. We swam at the pool that was peaceful and very clean! The staff was very helpful! Rooms were clean and nice!! I would recommend to families and anyone looking for a nice stay in a nice hotel!
"didnt live up to its reviews.. just ok"
01/26/15 770timothy Madison, Wisconsin
I have come to really appreciate and give a lot of weight to reviewers comments but for the first time I am really puzzled, because this hotel didn't live up to the posts that I have read before booking .....other then the last one below this hotel is dated and rooms are not very big compared to others I ve stayed in the area the lobby isn't very spacious or inviting even for this level of hotel my room had a old fashion non thermostat heater/ac after failing to get some heat in my room I tried to call a number of times down to the front desk it wasn't that late so I assumed they must have people on duty WRONG! after a long drive and being exhausted I just doubled wrapped my blankets and toughed it out. yes I could have gone downstairs to the desk and switched rooms assuming one was available but frankly I was tired and irritated that no one would be answering the phone... a bathroom break maybe but not for hours I hope insult to injury was I was expecting a business call from outside of the country and they tried numerous times again later no answer the frosting on the cake was when I went to use there wifi that was simple to log in you guessed it ... didn't work in my room however the next morning it did work in there lobby area as a fan of this brand it was a disappointing to see this hotel carry there flag while there staff when you check in are friendly as described by others, all things considered check out the competition for less money and better accommodations.. you may also get better service
"NIce property on a cold night"
01/08/15 Mark G Goochland, Virginia, United States
Staying in Stevens Point for business on a sub zero January night, you really hope that there will not be any issues with the hotel room. This place nice and clean. Most appreciated was the fact that the temp in the room was easy to regulate for comfort. The sink drain was slow but other than that it was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is typical for Fairfield.
"Clean & friendly, but a little disappointing"
01/03/15 tica_chica79 Madison, Wisconsin
The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating of our two dogs. The room was very clean and quiet. I was especially impressed that it didn't "smell like a hotel", but just smelled clean and fresh. The continental breakfast had many options. Warning: the "Executive King" rooms are NOT as they are shown on the hotel's main website. We requested (and paid extra for) this type of room so that we'd have extra space for our dogs to sleep on the floor, but our room was the same size as the other rooms. It had one bed and a couch (where the other bed would have been). Besides the couch, and maybe a more decorative area around the TV, nothing really seemed "executive" about it. If you are looking for dog-friendly hotels in Stevens Point, we later found out that there are others out there that have lower pet fees and may be less expensive overall.
"Great Price, Nice Hotel"
12/30/14 JohnBarnes2011 Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
We were staying in Stevens Point for a sports event, and looked at various places for a one night stay, two people. We settled on the Fairfield Inn and Suites, the hotel exceeded our expectations. One, the staff was extremely helpful and cordial. We go in late on a Sunday, needed a place to eat, the front desk staff recommended a nice Italian restaurant, non-chain, within walking distance and provided value added coupons and drink tickets for the restaurant. The food was excellent, great recommendation. We needed an extra blanket, that was delivered promptly, plus the complimentary breakfast was fine. There were a few high school teams staying at the property, and there was pressure due to the numbers, but the food was hot, plentiful, and what is expected! Plus, the staff was kind, as a couple of "late comers" due to appointments and commitments were mentioned, and they kept the buffet open past the required, scheduled time for them. I've been to hotels where 9am means 9am ! This was not the case and nice to see, from what I observed. Also, I received the senior discount after the reservation was made, a nice savings of 15% on the already great price. We did not use the hot tub or pool but the free wi-fi was excellent. I would stay at this property again! Thank you!