All hotels in Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here209 Viking Way, Exit 13 off I-81, Martinsburg, WV, 25401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Not the same place it used to be !!!!"
The staff was ok my biggest problem was they gave me a password for the Internet only to have my devices tell me the signal was not strong enough. The carpet in my room was wet I guess from the air conditioner. The last night the air stopped working.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Tammy
"Dirty and Run Down"
I will not go back. The hotel was old and run down. The staff was rude and made you feel uncomfortable.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Sorry Check Your GPS"
Staff was unable to give us any directions to Hollywood Casino in Charlestown, WVa, though it was advertised as close to its proximity. GPS was unreliable in the West Virginia hills. There was too much detergent used on sheets, because both of us were itching during our stay. There were no bugs. Room was ok. Breakfast was acceptable.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
Positive stay - just needed lodging for 1 night to be in area to meet for golf outing the next morning.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
did not like this hotel at all paid 77.00 and was not worth it put me in a smoking room and the outlet did not work to charge my phone tv was terrible and bathroom light was on a motion switch had to take a shower in the dark front desk clerk was rude would not recommend this hotel at all
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Danny
"good overall"
TV/internet didn't work
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
barb
"Stinky"
Hotel was dirty and smelled like cigerette smoke
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Sarge
"Will never stay at this hotel again"
The agent at the desk was rude when i checked in. He spoke in his native tongue to a woman that was at the desk behind him while supposedly "helping" me. I had asked for a first floor room when I made my reservation and when he gave me the keys to the 3rd floor, I mentioned that I would like a 1st floor room and he just said "no." The rooms were not well kept. I was not at all happy with the staff or the hotel
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Just OK"
Not "bad" but not great either. Evening staff was kind of gruff. Check out staff in the morning was much friendlier. Room was not nasty but I have seen cleaner. Had a coffee pot but no cups. Convenience store on the corner so I didn't bother with the pot anyway. Liked the fact that the room I was in had 2 entrances. One from outside and the other from the hall inside.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Renee
"An ok place to crash for the night"
The manager at the desk was less than friendly upon check in. We didn't get even an, "enjoy your stay," or "your room is on the __ floor..." Inside, the hallway corridors smelled like cigarette smoke and we're pretty dank. There was a dirty sock on the floor of our room from a prior occupant and the carpet looked pretty dirty. On to the better parts, the morning breakfast was by no means extravagant but it was adequate especially for the cheap price of this place. (Make your own waffles, biscuits & gravy although there was none left by 7:30 and they weren't replaced, juice, coffee/tea and muffins/toast). We were able to bring our 2 dogs for $10 each with no fuss over having to take a "special pet room". The hotel is right off 81, so if you're looking for a place to crash for a few hours and a hot shower than the Days Inn will do.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Randi
"Hotel Has seen Better Days"
Having stayed at a Days Inn before I was expecting a comfortable budget hotel. This hotel is neglected. The floor around the T.V. was squishy and the bathroom light went out every few minutes then came back on after a few minutes which was aggravating while showering. There were piles of dust and debris around the baseboards and base of the bed. The bed was great though. Very comfortable. Being a Rewards member I thought I might get a late checkout, if available but was told it would cost $10/hr. First time I ever encountered that!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Fine for the price
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
"It was a nice room for the price"
I have stayed at the Day's inn Martinsburg 2 times now on my way through West Virginia. It's not a bad place for the price- If you want a nice place you'll have to shell out a few more bucks for the place next door.. I'm on a tight budget, so Every dollar counts.. And I'm just resting my head on my way through.. I would and will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Jughead
"good location"
Good location, friendly staff, clean and quite which after a long drive thats was wonderful! easy access to the high way and more
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Melanie
"Returning home"
Hotel is a little dated, but not bad for the price.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Kurt
This stay started out rocky (language barrier). All in all, the stay was OK. One must remember during weekends there is a chance to have drunken fools being loud & obnoxious; which was the case.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Paperthin walls. Loud neighbors. Moldy bathroom. Rude staff.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
I was thoroughly disgusted and disappointed with the service and reservations of Days Inn in Martinsburg WV. The representative were barely able to speak or understand English and made the reservation experience unpleasant. The desk manager was less than pleasant. We were booked for a non-smoking room that reeked of cigarette smoke when we entered the room. The noise from the next room came right through the walls and when the water in the next room ran it sounded as if it was in our room. I will not stop in Martinsburg WV again but rather keep going the additional 30 minutes to the next state in order to stay the night.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Clean, Inexpensive, Easy Access to I81"
I stayed at the Days Inn Martinsburg over the weekend for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. I needed to be in town a couple days but didn't want to spend big bucks for a room. I was greeted by the friendly face of G at the front desk who was very helpful. The double room was nice and clean with everything in good repair, clean crisp sheets and the bathroom was clean and well supplied. They had breakfast in the lobby and I can say it was nice, clean and well maintained with a great variety. I would definitely stay here again for a reliable hotel room at a very good price. The one problem I had was that the key cards had to be recoded a couple times. Not sure what was up with that but, again, clean room, low price, little inconvenience. I rated it excellent because it was... for less than $60 a night ;-)
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Susan Hill
"Good stay , but a little noisy due to freeway"
Clean room , but a little noisy due to freeway
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"good"
It would have been best if you couldn't hear through the walls...to the point you could hear someone else's phone ring audibly in the other room and the conversation that was to follow
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"easy on off interstate"
hotel location is good
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Alan moore
The room smelled like cigarette smoke and at times smelled like someone was smoking in the room. Tub didnt drain and was dirty
Response by Days Inn Martinsburg
Dear Guest, We are very sorry to hear that your stay at our property was not at satisfactory at all. WE do have few smoking room on third floor to accommodate the guest who prefers to smoke. But smoking in non smoking room is permitted. But sometime guest still does. However housekeeping and maintenance staff should be care full to clean and ionizing the room. We will be more care full in future. Once again thank you for your stay and your response. Look forward to serve in future.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"About what you expect for a Days Inn"
A few buddies and I went for a road trip to Martinsburg and needed a cheap stay for a night. The hotel was very little has the to deal with and very straight forward. Exactly what I paid for. If that's not what you want then this isn't your cup of tea.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Danny
"Terrible"
I would stay away from this place.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Great bargain, and the staff is very nice!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Jen Prizeman
"Poor hotel staff"
The person behind the counter was very tire and complain about working to many hours. Wifi connection was not working in my room. When I complaint about it,I was told to bring my iPad down like I did not know how to work it. When I got back to the lobby it was working just fine. I was told that a lot of people were probably using wifi and that's why it was not working for me. Of course it was a Sunday night and I was told by a previous employee that they were not busy. I had to spend my time in the lobby in order to use the internet while the worker watch movies on his laptop. The place smells mostly of smoke and would only be good for a smoker to stay. Bad experience n will never stay there again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Not bad"
The hotel is older and in need of maintenance but the clerk was great! I accidentally booked a single bed, smoking room and needed a double bed, non-smoking room. This could have caused troubles.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"Great choice for Great price!"
I chose this based on location. Considering the money spent, it deserves a high rating.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"great price and location!"
Hotel was in a great location, clean roo.s and bed linens. Hallways smelled musty, but otherwise was a great stay!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Not good"
Room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. Light in bathroom kept shutting off and turning on randomly. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"working - out of town"
reasonable rate & convenient location for where I was working.
3 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"Overall everything was good."
Good for tbe price they charge. Room was clean, breakfast time atart 6am was big plus. Being next to kwy is a good.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
zafar
"Nice hotel stay"
Over all it was an excellent stay. There was some slight road noise but it was bearable. The beds were very comfortable. Wifi was a little weak. Staff were friendly and helpful. The free breakfast surprised me. They offered multiple items for breakfast not just the standard muffins and bread offered by most hotels. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Really liked the coffee maker, microwave oven and refrigerator in the rooms. They also have hair dryer and an iron in the rooms.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Nelson
"Price was too high for the service"
I bought this as a wedding gift to my sister. The hotel clerk was very unfriendly and hard to deal with. She also stated the rooms smelled of smoke terribly.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
""OUR HONEYMOON""
We where there two nights for a little weekend get away/honeymoon. Enjoyed it, nice clean room, great rate
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
PATTIE
"The beds were comfortable & waffles were good"
The beds were comfortable and we were gone all day so that is what mattered. The property is in desperate need of repair and updating. our bathroom door hinges were loose, the tub safety bar was only sitting in its slot and so almost fell when I went to use it. there are holes in the floor under the carpet and the windows were so marred they were hard to look out of. Breakfast was okay but like all quality inns they think Tang is real Orange Juice. The ladies were very good about keeping the breakfast area clean. They would not give me a receipt for my stay since I booked with Hotel.com. Price was very good and slept well so that was the point.
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
Dzjahneen
"You get what you pay for"
Ok, so at less than $60 for a night I did not expect the Taj Mahal. I called in advance to confirm that there was WIFI in each room and it was not limited to the lobby. Imagine my shock when the wifi did not reach our room which was located as far as possible from the lobby. When I complained they did move me to a closer location which was spotty in terms of signal for 2 of the 5 nights I stayed. Other than that it was acceptable for the price point.
5 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"good location"
Friendly staff, great breakfast.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
"Days Inn Martinsburg"
The hotel room was well-kept, and the building was very nice. The biggest drawback for me was that my room was on the side of I-81 so it was a little noisy even with the window closed. That being said, the hotel was very close to the interstate and near many fast food restaurants and gas stations if you like those kind of things. Good breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"OK place to stay, but not friendly and welcoming"
Description of hotel included "pets welcome". When I said I had a small dog, there was an immediate, "there's a $10 charge per night". There was a sign about pets on counter, with a taped on addition of $10 fee. No on-line mention of charge. Next, my credit card # was required. Since I was prepaid and paid the $10 fee in cash, I asked why # was needed. Reply: in case there is any damage to your room. Room was clean and comfortable. Upon leaving, I mentioned that pet fee should be listed on their web site. Nice man didn't seem to understand what I was talking about and finally smiled and said he'd look into it. My summary point is that I was never made to feel welcome, at check in it was all cold, hard business. I like friendly, welcoming people and they need to work hard on that.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"one night stay"
Stayed here one night We won't do it again.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"Ok for One night"
Hotel is conveniently located near a number of restaurants. The hotel was short staffed although they were friendly but not allot of help. The rooms are old and need work. They appear clean at first glance. Than after looking a bet you notice mold on the bathroom walls. It can be cleared because I clear it. The breakfast is okay if you little the same thing every morning. Okay place for one person to stay overnight but not for a friend.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Excellent value. On absolute basis, very good. No problems.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Nice hotel for a great price"
Stayed two nights in this hotel. The staff was nice, the room was clean enough for me. Can't beat the room for the price I paid.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Get a room on the side away from the highway"
The room was pleasant clean and comfortable, a good buy for the money. The main issue was the traffic noise that was incessant. When I have to go back in the future I will ensure I get a room on the side away from I-81. I should have brought/ bought ear plugs and all would have been fine. As it was whenever the A/C cycled off the traffic noise woke me.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Rude desk clerk"
The front desk clerk was rude. My mom prepaid for my room. It was my wedding night. I called her because he was being mean and wanted my moms credit card. She told him and he told her incorrect and hung up on her. She called Expedia and he hung up on them too. Finally he let me have my room. Very disappointed in service.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Design problems"
We liked the design which included an outside entrance as well as an inside entrance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The problems included the noise. The noise of the other guest using the shower was so loud it would wake us from our sleep. The bathtub was very narrow and the safety handle was moulded so close to the wall it was difficult to grab it. These are design problems which are difficult to overcome. I frequently stay at Days Inn but will not stay at this one again.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
Enjoyed my stay and all staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I only have one issue and that is when I checked in and also out the hotel clerk on each occasion wrote my credit card number down and a piece of paper. I honestly do not think he knew what he was doing since it was the same person that checked me in and out. Why not just input it into the computer? I hope they shredded this sheet afterwards! Makes me not want to stay here again!
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
Upon entering the hotel the staff was not friendly. When we opened the room door, we were blasted with heat on a day that the high temperture was in the 90s. There was the bathroom light that would turn off randomly. The breakfast was weak.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2013