All hotels in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
9011 Fields Ertel Rd, Cincinnati, OH, 45249, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"KINGS iSLAND OVERNIGHT"
BEDS WERE VERY COMFORTABLE! If you plan on using the Breakfast - get there early as the line was long and food ran out fast. The ad says Breakfast till 9 and at 0, breakfast is gone
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Brenda
"Ick. They follow rules over customer satisfaction"
I was booked in a smoking room. The clerk said a non-smoking room was more money. I was willing to pay but they "cannot change the reservation since it was through hotels.com". That doesn't make sense that they cannot just put me in a room that satisfies me even if I pay a few dollars more. Stinky for a non-smoker. The other guests had diesel cars and seem to like to start it at 5:00 am and let them idle. Won't be back.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Close to all, great value"
Hotel was very close to Kings Island and there were many surrounding restaurants and stores. Hotel breakfast room left something to be desired (cramped and not very attractive), but staff was very friendly, and the rooms and the hotel itself were clean and comfortable. Note: When we checked in our room key wasn't activated. I went back to the front desk and the person on duty apologized, re-activated the card and then came up to the room with me to make sure it worked so that I wouldn't have to go back down to the desk if it failed a second time (it worked the second time). He went out of his way to rectify the situation, so that was pretty good service.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not what I would have expected"
Overall the room was ok for the price. It was what we needed, just a little old looking. The front desk staff was nice, but the breakfast was a major disappointment. We arrived at 8:40 and it was open until 9am. We waited in line for to make waffles which took several minutes. I made waffles for my kids and by the time I finished making waffles, the staff was cleaning up and said it's 9 oclock. Many people were still in line when the staff pulled the waffles and they had been there well before 9am. The staff was extremely rude. I understand that you close breakfast at 9am but if there are still people in line, at least let them get there food. People had to start grabing things just to make sure they got to eat. The staff was not nice at all and it was crazy for the way they acted by cleaning up and pulling the food when there were still people in line.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Happy customer!"
I have stayed at this hotel 4 years in a row. I have always been treated well. The rooms are comfortable, the staff is courteous, and the breakfast is enough to feed a family of 5 or more. The prices are reasonable and if I return this will be my hotel of choice.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Hot and stinky"
Hotel was much nicer a year ago when we stayed. Will not stay here again. Very hot smelly and dirty in hallways. Shower leaked and asked for extra towels and they told us they were out.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
The place was excellent for its price, clean, great customer service, bit dated with loud AC but good rooms. Do verify with the hotel that you have booked a non-smoking room we almost got in trouble as they did not get that information, fortunately they had spare non-smoking rooms available.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Jay
"Short stay for Kings Island"
Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly. Great value for the proximity to Kings Island -easy access on and off Interstate 71. Many good restaurants nearby. Breakfast was plentiful with many choices. Large outdoor pool looked inviting, though we didn't get a chance to use it. Would definitely stay there again for the value.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Kings Island Getaway
"Good!"
Good breakfast, good service, clean room! Great location!
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
The staff at the front desk were very rude. Booked a non-smoking room but got a smoking room instead.
"Worth your while"
If you want an inexpensive, but clean and comfortable night's rest. This will do handsomely.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"nice, cool room"
travel for work, enjoy clean room, made bed and quietness when staying.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
patty MCSG
It was dirty and the room smelled really bad.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Misty
"Smoking room"
Even though we reserved a non-smoking room, we were given a smoking room. When we pointed it out to the front desk, they insisted that we were the ones that had reserved a smoking room and that it could not be their fault. When they finally switched us to a "non-smoking" room, it smelled like a smoking room with a fresh spray of deodorizer! Very disappointed as we were there for an important baseball scouting event for my son, who really didn't need to sleep in second-hand smoke stink!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Just OK"
Seemed like an update of an Econo Lodge. Bathroom was small and crowded. Hallways smell smoky, but not the room which was okay. Some of the chairs needed cleaning. Breakfast was typical and okay. A little pricey for the quality, especially on the weekend.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Everything was fine until a hotel staff tried to walk into my room around 9:30 in the morning.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"great location"
The location is convenient, semi comfortable, parking is an issue if full. It was rather hot in rooms but especially hallways where it appeared air was not on. For the money a good value
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Lori
"Clean, comfortable, but dirty pool"
It was what I'd expect the average decent hotel to be. The morning breakfast was the best part, as it wasn't just measly cereal. You had a pretty good selection of eats to choose from.
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
Colby
"Very decent for price..."
I really enjoyed this hotel in more ways than one. The location was right off the main highway and we were surrounded by restaurants and places to shop. I took a overnight trip with my son to go to a nearby Water Park and I have to admit this was well worth the price. It was one of the most inexpensive rooms I found and it was very nice. The staff was very helpful and had no qualms about allowing us a late check out. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Fine Place to Stay"
My family stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and we loved it. This visit was fine, but the hotel wasn't nearly as clean and well kept as it was on our first stay. The ice machine on the second floor needs replaced, the heat in the hallways was nearly unbearable, the toaster in the breakfast room needs to be replaced and the pool could have been cleaner. The breakfast was great and the staff was friendly and helpful. We will try this hotel again, but if it doesn't improve, we will find another place to stay when we visit King's Island.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Shelly
"Not in the summer."
I have stayed here twice and I will not stay a third time. It's ok if your are doing something around the hotel but I was there to visit the university and it was too far away and not worth the effort or savings.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Gwyn
"Great hotel, whoever cleaned room was lazy"
Great hotel. The sheets smelled very clean and fresh, comfortable beds and pillows. Decent and fresh breakfast selection. Whoever cleaned our room before we got there was lazy. Left a t-shirt in the spot between air unit and wall. Layed out a cig burned wash cloth and failed to clean sink although toiletries were layed out centimetres away from mystery dirt and hair. Would be fabulous with a harder working staff member.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Family of 3
"Good breakfast"
The linens and personnel were great but the carpet is really needing to be replaced... this is not a 'non-smoking' hotel but the room smelled fine the night we were there. The breakfast was more than decent.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Lin
"Right near offices"
The location was perfect. The front desk staff was very helpful. Very good breakfast. Overall good choice
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"nice place"
nice place
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"very worth staying for the value!"
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING AT THIS PROPERTY. CLEAN, COMFORTABLE ROOMS, AND A GREAT PRICE!
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Scott Johnson
The room was clean. But there were at least 2 light bulbs that didn't work making the room more dark. The pillows were flat also
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great and relaxing place to stay"
This hotel is one of the best comfort inn I have stayed in. It was decent and neat. Breakfast was good and they had different options to choose from. Also, it's in a good location with quite a number of restaurants and shopping centers nearby. It is about 23mins away from Cincinnati premium outlet.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Not impressed"
The room we had was next to the elevator and it was very noisy. You could hear everything. Including what was going on outside, cars going by and people talking, but that was due to the two inch gap in the top half of the window in the room. The window frame was so warped that it would not close. The bathroom floor was dirty around the toilet. Everything else was adequate for an economy hotel and the staff was friendly. Would not stay again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jeremiah
"Highly recommended"
Simply the best value proposition
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Economy Hotel: great value"
The building is like any cheap motel, blocky and industrial. Beyond that though, my room was clean,the staff was friendly and there is a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave in the room. I am planning on being in town for a month, and I would gladly trade the slightly higher price of this place, to the econolodge for the cost of comfortable beds and clean rooms.
7 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Great place to stay! Friendly staff, clean, and safe area.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great hotel and location for the price"
Our family recently had a basketball tournament in Cincinnati. We rarely spend time in the room other than to sleep. For the price it was perfect. The rooms were small but clean. The work out room was great, the breakfast was great and I even could was my child's laundry for the game the next day in their laundry room. To top it off I was able to get a later than 12 check out. Great bang for the buck!!! Not to mention restaurants within walking distance and lots of places to shop.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Nickie
"Ok but check to make sure heat is working"
Ok place to bed down for a night, heater constantly ran, wi-fi is a nightmare to connect to, when I contacted front desk, they said they didn't know what to do to get het working right and I needed to bring my computer to them to see if they could get me connected??? They did come to check heat, didn't fix it but suggested another room, I figured out wi-fi after 23 minutes trying to connect, it's server is the slowest I've ever had used. Again ok place
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Super All Around"
It was my first time at this hotel , and I was surprise that you had my favorate pillow which was the soft one. I have never been in any hotel that had this kind of pillow or satifying staff , you are my #1 hotel and I will beback again. Thank you for a wonderful visit. Jodene B
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Jodene
"Great Value off Interstate"
Very enjoyable 2-night stay at this Comfort Inn just north of Cincinnatti off Interstate I-71. Have stayed here numerous times while visiting family in the area. Best value in the area. Hotel well maintained; clean, comfortable rooms and expanded breakfast buffett. Will continue to stay at this hotel on our family visits.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
HS
"Fully met my expectations."
This was a good hotel: adequate facilities for the price range, friendly and helpful staff. I had no complaints.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice hotel. Unstable pricing"
It was wonderful. The room was clean the hotel was clean, checking out at 11 sucked though
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Dustin
"great find"
bed was comfortable and clean. breakfast could have been fresher and more options.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
pam
"Another stay at this hotel."
My partner and I have stayed here several times. Never have been disappointed. Channel at the front desk is the model of a welcoming and efficient front desk associate. We will continue to stay here.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Cam
"Nice hotel lots of stores in area"
Nice time was there on weekend getaway. Hotel was quiet good continental breakfast comfortable beds
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Better than expected."
The room was clean. The hotel was clean. The breakfast was free and had some hot items. Coffee was hot and fresh. Free newspaper provided. The mattress was a little squishy but I slept fine. Very basic but clean place. Right off the expressway so it was really convenient.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Gwyn
"inexpensive and decent. good, friendly"
staff is friendly, and Ms. Pat went out of her way to make sure we had a fantastic breakfast.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Stay for NCLEX Exam"
Needed a place to stay close to NCLEX Exam site. Very clean, comfortable, and accommodating.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Steph
"Room to cold"
Room was very cold, turned the thermostat to 85 and left it run all night and was still cold the next morning. Had to sleep in sweatshirts. Also the room was non smoking, but it smelled like smoke and make our clothes stink.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Nice stay 2 nights"
Ok with nice bed. Water stain on ceiling and 2 trips for room key reprogram. Would stay again.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
S
"better than expected"
Rooms are up to date. Very clean. Staff at check in very friendly. Breakfast offering was diverse and the breakfast room was exceptionally well maintained. Will be my first choice when traveling to Cincinnati area.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Good hotel at good price."
Very satisfied with our purchase. Most hotels I stay at for that price are junk, but this was actually really nice. The continental breakfast was really good too.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Exceeds Expectations"
The hotel staff member at the front desk was very helpful and was kind enough to make necessary adjustments based on our requirements.Room was nice and clean. Breakfast was with a good variety.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
"Good, Clean place to stay"
The hotel seemed modern and clean. The staff person seemed a little bothered for interrupting. But it could have been a bad day. We all have them. But I got what I needed and I would book again.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2014