All hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
2900 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Disappointed in Ann Arbor"
Maybe it was the remodeling bit the whole place was run down or working only partially it was reasonably clean but no attention to detail
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Fred
"Ann Arbor"
Called to ask for a early check in and was told , after explaining why we needed a early check in , Johnny told us he could maybe check us in at 2:58 pm but not 3:pm Ask to speak to the manager but she was out till 6pm, we called back at 6:30 and was told, by Johnny, she had left. I said I guess there is no way we can check in early. Johnny reply “you can check in at 1pm”. Checking in at 1 did not go well either because my name was missed spelled by Expidia. Hotel was under construction and it showed. Had to walk thru a weeks’ worth of dirt to get in the entrance we were to use. Room was clean but it was not completed, some ceiling tile was not in place and caulking was not complete. Breakfast was one of the best. Harvey Le Beau
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Harvey & Sally
Stayed here because I was never disappointed by a Wyndham...until now. Room was small, no HDTV, AC was loud and unmanageable, but having to schlep bags through the rear of the under construction hotel, and through a large common area, was unacceptable and kind of strangely embarrassing. No offer from staff to even help, no parking spot even remotely close to where we were staying. Disappointing for the price of this room.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Grant
"Stay relaxed at the Wyndham Ann harbor"
I loved my stay at the Wyndham garden Ann Harbor. Is fabulously quirky. The staff is friendly and the interior courtyard is huge. It a great place to stay without pretension.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Price
"Hotel does in a pinch"
Being from the Ann Arbor area, I knew the places to stay and the places not to stay. However, I only had a few options as I traveled back to the area for my work on short notice and didn't want to spend a lot of money. I knew this hotel was recently bought out and renovated, so I had some higher expectations. They are still doing renovations on part of the hotel and there is another hotel being build right next door, which might be good for them for competition. This wasn't a bad experience, just a little disappointing. It is a dated hotel that they slapped some paint on and tried to call it good. The elevator seemed a little scary and the inspection certificate expired in 2014 (need to get on that hotel management). The bed was hard but not uncomfortable (for me anyway). The air conditioner was loud, not enough to keep me awake but for as loud as it was it should have worked better. I get cold easily and had my air on 60 (lowest temp) and the fan on high the whole time and was comfortable wearing shorts and a tank inside my room the whole time. The layout in the lobby is confusing to say the least, a lot of unused, unnecessary space and things happening. The "bar" is a dude behind a counter with seat at it, limited options, but pretty good stuff. Only allows tipping with cash, not on credit cards, which the bartender told me straight out that "if I planned to give him a tip I needed cash" which I appreciate the straightforwardness of the situation. But others might not.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"It's 70's fabulous with a few upgrades..."
We stayed here after finding a 25% off deal on Expedia to an extend trip to Ann Arbor. We only paid $65/night. Was it worth that price? Absolutely! Was it worth the posted rate of $109/night? Absolutely not! The hotel has the most bizarre layout of any place I have ever seen! The outer sides look like a roadside motel that has been redesigned into a conference center. The décor is very 70's and kind of dirty. The rooms were ok. They have updated the bathrooms to look nice and modern. The beds were extremely comfy! The breakfast is the same every morning. It is adequate. We were on the backside of the place and every morning at 6:30, there were large construction vehicles beeping and revving directly outside our window. Guess we needed ear plugs... All in all, it's just an ok place. Not sure I would return unless I got a really good rate like I did this time.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
BAW
"Clean comfy room despite construction"
The room was comfortable and clean and service was excellent. There was construction next door which impacted the parking and some highway noise. Our room was on the fourth floor overlooking construction and the highway--not the best location. A room on the first or second floor opening on the central area would be preferable. The large, open central area with a breakfast space, bar, pool, and numerous seating areas was very nice though slightly dated.
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Adequate only for one night..."
This hotel is an unfinished behemoth that has the feeling of a empty warehouse as one wanders around inside of it. the back entrance was not locked and anyone can enter. The key card mechanism was installed, but inoperable. The room service prices were far too high thus ignored. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, but the bathroom shower lacked a shelf for soaps, shampoos etc. I had to put them down on the tub edge and bend over to get them. Annoying. The bathroom fan very noisy. Good WiFi, TV program selection marginal. Small sofa a nice touch. Small fridge and microwave very nice (and clean). Coffee machine dispenses by one small cup and only two servings provided at that. My next trip to Ann Arbor I'll look elsewhere
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Close to freeway, but under renovation."
Being a single woman traveling alone, I didn't feel safe. With the hotel being under renovation, there were a lot of people coming and going and none of the doors going outside were locked. They were supposed to be, but weren't.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Wyndham Ann Arbor"
Hotel has an indoor pool and the Chlorine smell was overpowering in the lobby and bar/ cafe area. Air conditioner in the room was not cooling the room and I reported it two days in a row and nothing was done about it. Had to have the room key re programmed every day and it was not kept by a cell phone or other cards
4 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great for a budget"
Room was fine no issues. They only have one old elevator and very few of their ice machines work. Breakfast was basic but ok
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Christopher
Had an awesome time! Our only issue was after the first day, we were never were restocked on coffee and condiments!
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Melanie
"Not a hotel... a motel"
Our stay was pretty disappointing. We had to access our rooms from the outside where there is construction going on literally feet from our doors. Outside access should be fully transparent to potential guests!! It is scary and like a motel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
My room was robbed
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Jonathan
Room was very good- comfortable and clean and well equipped. Getting to the room was a little challenging- could use some better directives as to where the elevator might be located if carrying a bit of luggage- Hotel still under construction/renovation but what is completed is nice and doesn't really affect your stay.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
HARRY
"Ok for one night but not the cleanest."
The first room was never fully cleaned before we checked in. We requested a different room. The second room was filled with nasty 2nd hand smoke (hotel management didn't seem aware of this issue.. and the hotel rooms are all nonsmoking). The third room was clean and comfortable except for the fact that there was a hole in the screen on the window (and we had the window open because we don't care to run the air conditioning all the time). The hotel is in the process of updating the entire property. The staff was accommodating when we requested a new room. All the rooms we were in had already been updated. The construction didn't bother us. The free breakfast provided more than we needed (no complaints about the breakfast).
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Basic Lodging"
Room was clean and comfortable, but be advised there is construction going on and that might concern some other than myself. Front desk staff was competent and allowed me to cancel my last day with no penalty. Ice maker on floor was out of service and never did get fixed during my 3 day stay. Breakfast was better than expected but bar lounge is nothing to speak of. Overall, an adequate lodging, but not for those seeking anything fancy.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Nice place to stay. The layout of the rooms, stairs,entrances etc. was somewhat confusing but attractive.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Hotel hasn't been renovated since the '70s"
Really depressing, almost Tom Waits-esque hotel. Stayed in a room with peeling paint, incomplete plaster repairs, and ancient upholstery. The "window" looked out onto a claustrophobic hallway which obviously at some point had been a balcony that was later enclosed. Hallway had missing and stained ceiling tiles and a strong odor of cigarettes. A non-closable ventilation grill allowed smoky air and noise to pass freely from hallway to room. Free breakfast was included, but no healthy options except bananas & oranges. On the plus side, they had a room available (Ann Arbor hotels are frequently all sold out), and the bed was comfortable. So there's that.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great value, clean, comfortable stay."
The hotel was conveniently located off the highway. It was very clean and the staff helpful and friendly. The property itself is run down and needs many outside improvements, which I believe they are working on. Room service was great and very affordable. Campus is a short car ride away. A shuttle would have been nice.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
The beds were hard but otherwise adequate for a short stay.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Nicole
"Our stay here was a never ending list of errors"
First we had a water leak in the ceiling and had to move around 3 hallways from my family, no vending or ice machines worked except for in the lobby. We did get moved closer to my family but the shower in that room had no hot water. we were rudely awakened at 7:30 am by the housekeeping mgr. who thought we had checked out the day before??? On the second of our three day stay, the front desk charged my credit card for everyone's room, I had just made the arrangements. We had requested Atrium View rooms and never got close to the Atrium. We were never offered any compensation and were told several times that the mgr. was not in or unavailable. Never again. Decor could have been nice if it was finished. Poor plants stuck in poor dirt and left to die, no mulch,etc.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"close to downtown ann arbor"
difficulty with first room they gave us, someone in hallway smoking and it was very difficult making our way down hallways and through narrow doorways with the luggage cart. had to lift the luggage cart to get it through the doorways. the rooms look okay, but the carpeting and decor sure could use a cleaning or update. the hotel is dirty and gloomy looking. the staff was nice and made things right and we got a better room. there is free parking on site which is great.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Rocky, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Garden and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for this issue you had with a guest smoking in one of the guest hotel rooms. Smoking is prohibited in our hotel as stated by Michigan law. Unfortunately, not all guests follow these rules. However, I would like to assure you that each guest that does smoke in the room receives a fine of $250.00. I would also like to apologize for the displeasing view you experienced on the way to your hotel room. As you could have seen, we are in the process of updating and cleaning everything that may have been looked over. I can assure you all guest rooms have been recently renovated and remodeled. I am, however, very pleased to hear that you found the staff nice and the amenities beneficial. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with an excellent stay. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
rocky
"Nice atmosphere, friendly staff"
Great little place. Looks recently remodeled. Nice pool area, friendly staff.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Greetings, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, found the staff friendly, and the amenities beneficial. Thank you again for your pleasant feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Nice hotel near downtown"
Check-in was slow because there was only one clerk available with many guests standing in line. The hotel is clean with comfortable open spaces. However, the back entrance where nearly everyone in line was directed is not well lit and is dirty. It is disturbing but once you get in the hotel everything is fine. Room was extremely comfortable.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Greetings, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Garden and for taking the time to write a review. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the wait while you were trying to check in. Our front desk staff strives to accommodate each and every guest and I apologize that you experienced a delayed check in. I would also like to apologize for the displeasing view you experienced at our conference and banquet center entrance. I can assure you, the concern with the lighting will be immediately addressed. Thank you again for you valuable feedback and we hope you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to the Ann Arbor area. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Sittin
"Stay somewhere else..."
I called and requested a room away from the pool area because I was in town for business, so they moved me. Unfortunately for me, they moved be to the side of the hotel that faces the highway. All night I heard that sounds of semis and cars passing by. The screen on my window was ripped and the window was super dirty. The shower is a walk in shower, which is fine, but instead of a shower head it has a hand held 'wand' that you use to wet your self, and then you have to hang it back up, scrub up, and then pick it back up to rinse off...not to sound lazy...it just wasn't what I want in a hotel shower. The room was small. The WiFi connection was too slow to use for work. I ordered mostocoli and a house salad with grilled chicken both nights ( I know...super boring). The pasta came with a side of seasonal veggies, marana sauce, and cheese the first night...and came with meat sauce, no cheese, no veggies, and an extra slice of garlic bread the second night. The salad had romain lettuce the first night, and a mixture of different greens the next night, it had olives the second night and not the first. It look over a half an hour to be delivered. The girl behind the bar was in a short sundress the first night and in shorts and a tank top the next night. She looked like a guest, not hotel staff. When you first walk into the hotel your immidiatley assulted with the overwhelming smell of chlorine.
Crystal
"Ordered a king got 2 doubles ! Nice romance"
Beds are hard as rocks won't go again - disappointed - ordered a king got 2 doubles and charged full price
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Debbie, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. In regards to the beds feeling like rocks, I apologize. We usually get great compliments from our guests that love the new mattresses and how comfortable they are, so I apologize that you did not find them up to your standards. Lastly, I would like to apologize for the miscommunication regarding your room type. I can assure you that on most days our kings and our doubles are the same rate, so you were not charged more for getting a room with two double beds. In the future, please make sure to stop by or call the front desk so they can try to rectify any wrong doings before you checkout. Thank you again for your review, and we hope that you come back in the future so we can provide you with an extraordinary stay. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
debbie
"Pleasant Ann Arbor Motel"
I found the hotel very pleasant and the concerns about construction and renovation did not materialize. This hotel exceeded my expectations.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Greetings, Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Wyndham Garden. I am very happy to hear that the ongoing renovations/construction next door did not materialize. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Ann Arbor area! Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Do not recommend this hotel."
First set of room keys did not work so had to back to desk, dirty towel & washcloth left in bathroom, poor parking, super greasy patti melt that evening. 2nd day, decent free breakfast, on return that night room keys did not work now, back to desk, dirty glasses left in room, melted ice and bag still in bucket, some hallway lights out. Only working ice machine was on 4th floor, no internet in business office anytime during 3 night stay.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Edward
This is an old poorly maintained hotel. Not what you would expect from Wyndham.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Francisco
"Disappointing"
It is clear that this is an old hotel that has been somewhat refurbished. The oldness was apparent in the first room I was in since it had a very musty smell. It was on the first floor facing the atrium which I would think would normally be nice but there were lots of families staying for a baseball tournament and it was very noisy outside my room. Couldn't use the hot tub in the evenings since it was full of teenage boys. The staff were able to find me another room on the second floor facing the outside. That room smelled better. I wouldn't stay there again.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Accomadating, comfortable, clean, enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice Overnight Stop"
We had been to an evening game at Comerica park. Rather than drive late at night to get home we decided to book a room at this hotel. It is a nice place to stay, has free breakfast and is quiet. We stayed mid-week. The room was clean and beds comfortable. Bathrooms were small but had a large area around the sink. Rooms had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker iron and ironing board as well as a hair dryer.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Ruth, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Wyndham Garden. We value all feedback we receive from our guests. Thank you again for the review, and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Ann Arbor area. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Ruth
"great stay"
Good location with a nice pool an lounge. Beds were just so comfortable.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Roger, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review regarding your recent stay. We are all very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the amenities pleasurable. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Ann Arbor area! Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
roger
Room booked and reserved was not available upon check-in. Manager was of no help in correcting. Hotel construction going on. Hotel was not clean. Hot tube was lukewarm. Will not stay in this hotel in the future and may shy away from all Wyndham hotels.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Greetings, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I can assure you the front desk staff strives to accommodate each and every guest, so I apologize for the miscommunication you experienced regarding your room type. As for the hotel construction, all of our guest rooms have been newly remodeled, and the outside/landscaping will be complete sometime in the near future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future so we are able to provide you with an excellent stay. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
came for a baseball tournament.Photo on web site showed hotel as completed;not so. Room on 2nd floor not even seen because the elevator did not work and I could not walk up the stairs. hotel found us a new room but it seemed much smaller than the pictured double. Bathroom was minuscule, Free Breakfast was nice. Desk staff was very accommodating
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Vera
"Nice hotel with indoor pool, great location in AA!"
We got a great deal when looking for a place for our family to stay for the night. We used the business services, and the front desk staff was helpful to scan a few documents as well. Our kids really enjoyed the indoor pool, although it doesn't open until 10am (in atrium). The hotel definitely seemed brand new, however it felt like a resort in Mexico with quality of construction. We would definitely stay here again while its new and nice, but probably not in another 5 or so years:)
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Not again"
Hotel is still under construction. Ice maker on our floor was out of order (no sign). Elevator stopped working for most of one day. Back stair exit was next to a dumpster. Our air conditioning only worked periodically through the night making sleeping difficult. We were directed to enter at the back of the hotel and the glass on the doors (and elevator walls) were filthy with smears. The pool area was over air conditioned so our children didn't want to swim because the room was so cold. Seems understaffed and I don't know? Very strange stay.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I would like to take this opportunity to discuss some of the issues you experienced. First, all of our interior guest rooms have been fully renovated and our exterior/landscaping will be complete in the near future. In regards to the elevator and icemaker not working, I understand your frustration and I apologize for those displeasing events. I can assure you those were temporary issues that were resolved quickly. I would also like to apologize for the maintenance issue you had with you air conditioning, that has also been resolved. Lastly, our pool area is in an open area of the hotel. Our pool is not in an enclosed area. The unit you saw about the pool was actually the ventilation system for circulation. Thank you again for your valuable feedback, and we hope that you give us another chance in the future to provide you with an excellent stay. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Stayed here 2 nights"
Great king size bed. Room adequate. AC needed replacement
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Greetings, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Garden in Ann Arbor. First, I would like to apologize for the maintenance issues you experienced with your room and can assure you this has been taken care of. Secondly, I am glad you enjoyed your room and we hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
This appeared to be a motel converted. The rooms were dated and had a stale smell.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Before we upgraded to the Wyndham Garden the hotel property was once a Holi-dome. We have renovated all of our interior guest rooms, and the outside/landscaping will be done in the near future. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you give us another chance in the future to provide you with an exceptional stay. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Deborah
"Convenient location, so-so room"
Negatives: tight bathroom with noisy light/fan. Adequate shower. Wall a/c unit did not work well and the buttons (except on/off) were broken. And it was noisy. Why were there so many nice a/c units in the hallways? Positives: comfortable beds, location, price, pleasant lobby and decent, typical, complimentary breakfast.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Fred, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. In regards to the maintenance issues you experienced in your room with the a/c unit and noisy light/fan I apologize. I have addressed the head of maintenance with your concerns, and I assure you this has been resolved. Secondly, I am pleased to hear you found the room comfortable and enjoyed our amenities. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with an excellent stay. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Fred
"Great value in Ann Arbor"
We took our granddaughter (age 8) for an overnight. The atrium with pennants, garden plants, and large openness delighted her and us. The pool was clean, warm, and hit the spot for us, too. Breakfast buffet was great! Room clean, fine beds, well appointed - first rate. Highly recommend it for adults and children. Location was convenient to downtown. Even got to see a doe and her two fawns frolicking on the back lawn area outside our window. Reasonably priced, as well.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Greetings, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Garden in Ann Arbor and for writing a review regarding your recent stay. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy all of our amenities. Thank you again for the positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
""WARNING" DO NOT STAY HERE ... Trust me"
The desk staff were GREAT However they could not make-up for the AWFUL accommodations. I reserved a handicap ACCESSIBLE room for my disabled 84 yr old mom Mom checked in before my flight arrived... when I arrived at 11 pm ... I WAS APPALLED that they put her in a regular room, The staff had to go room-to-room to check on accessibility because their computer was not programmed correctly. They did find an ALMOST accessible room and we moved at MIDNIGHT. The room was worn out and did not have an accessible shower. This hotel is in need of a TOTAL REMODEL. The next day - we checked out and moved to the Residence Inn and our ROOM there WAS PERFECT. This hotel is OLD and should bear the name MOTEL 6 ... NOT WYNDHAM Wyndham should NOT allow this run down MOTEL to use their name. This will keep me out of Wyndham in the future Expedia should not book rooms at this hotel
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Penne, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. First, I would like to say I am pleased to hear that you found the staff pleasant and helpful as we are always striving to achieve great customer service. In regards to the room type you reserved, I am extremely sorry for the frustration that you experienced. All of our interior rooms have been updated to Wyndham Standards. This seems to have been a clerical error, and I can assure you this is something that doesn't happen often. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with an exceptional stay. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Penne
This was a nice hotel. There was some signs of wear and tear, the fitness center was very adequate, and the complementary breakfast was quite good.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Bill, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Garden in Ann Arbor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were happy with our amenities. Our interior and exterior renovations are in the process of wrapping up. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice hotel and great rates."
I would recommend removing the light right outside the rooms. The light makes the room too bright for sleeping well. Also, you can see inside the room when walking by and see the mirror, it shows everything! Also, need to clean the vent over the dressers. Really bad for people with allergies.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Gina, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I have relayed all housekeeping requests to the housekeeping manager to ensure the vent over the dressers get addressed immediately. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
gina
"Nice room & staff in less than promising setting"
All the staff I dealt with were pleasant and helpful. In-room wifi was included, and there was even a small refrigerator (not mini-bar) and microwave in the room. Was only there one night, so I didn't have time to check out the amenities, but the room itself was neat and clean with zero issues. The exterior and some common areas in the hotel look a little shady (the room next door to mine had the number plaque hanging askew), and the room door didn't lock when closed unless you made an effort to pull on it - which meant I went out to dinner with the door likely open. The hotel is next to a construction site, and the hammering started at 6am. It wasn't a big deal to me as I was there on business and needed to get up anyway, and this isn't exactly a 'vacation' hotel location, but I was still annoyed when it was construction noise and not my alarm that woke me up.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Cate, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Garden in Ann Arbor and for writing a review about your experience. I am very pleased to hear that you found your room comfortable and had a chance to enjoy the room amenities. All of our interior rooms have been recently renovated, and we are in the process of finishing up our outside/landscaping of our hotel. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced for the construction noise that woke you. The construction noise you heard was not part of the Wyndham Garden, but a different site being built. Thank you again for your valuable feedback, and we hope you come back soon to see and enjoy all the new renovations and upgrades. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Cate
"Not what I booked"
I drove 13 hours to sleep maybe a few hours with my husband before we continued our road trip and had booked a king bed room and even verified with the lady when checking in and received 2 double beds it was 2:30 in the morning wasn't about to go down and complain too tired and did not sleep a wink... Also when directed to our room it was said that and up. Carried my luggage up two flights of stairs cause the place was dark and could not find an elevator.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Chelsea, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the miscommunication you experienced regarding your room location and the room type you reserved. This is not an issue we experience often, and I apologize for this displeasing stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations. Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
chelsea
one night stay convenient for early appointments. a little noisy from the lounge at night.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Greetings, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate and value all of our guests feedback, and we are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised - Rooms are New"
The hotel rooms are brand new. I was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms resembled some of the finer Marriott properties. New very nice, comfortable beds and furniture. Bathroom had all of the latest upgrades, fixtures. I never take my shoes off in even in the finest hotels. I felt very comfortable taking my shoes off. Do yourself a favor. Stay at this hotel. My only comment is the exterior of the hotel and lobby. You will not find be greeted by a beautiful $1,000 flower arrangement and crystal chandelier. But the rooms make up for it.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Clean and Convienant"
Clean room, nice location, right near the highway.
Response by Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
Charles, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Wyndham Garden and for writing a review about your recent experience. We appreciate and value all feedback from our guests and we hope to see you again soon! Kind Regards, Ellie Clegg Guest Relations Manager Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
1 night trip May 31, 2015