All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5101 W Creek Rd, Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

What a nice place. Arrived very late in from the bitter cold to a desk clerk who was happy to assist even into the wee hours. Room was spacious and inviting, comfortable and clean; bed was fantastic with clean, modern sheets. Comfortable seating, full kitchen, large counter space off of the bathroom - the type of place one could stay for a week, but the cost of a smaller basic room. Would recommend to anyone staying in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
RM25483
Pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was...fan was stuck in bathroom which made a huge noise when light was turned on but when my husband tapped.it he fixed it...
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
"Great fireplace for a romantic night"
awsome
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Leroy
"Close to Major Interstates and Nice Restaurants"
This hotel is close to I-77 and I-480. Lots of good restaurants in the area. We stayed in a two bedroom/two bath unit which was quite spacious. There is a full kitchen. The hotel is good but could be great with updating. The mattresses should be newer style with a pillow-top or something equivalent. The furniture needs updating as it is quite worn and the sofa and chair cushions are compressed from use and age.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
B
"Bachelor party/b day"
Loves the location and look of the rooms if I can one complaint it would be that that room with the fireplace we couldn't use the fireplace! Other that that love the fact each room has a functioning kitchen, I love to cook and it helped save money on eating out! Overall 9/10
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Good for the price"
Wished we were able to stay longer. Spacious comfortable room and good breakfast for a reasonable price.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Family Holiday Trip"
The hotel and our stay was satisfactory. Room was clean and comfortable. Only problem was nasty stains on chair in living room, they did not have a replacement for me offered to move me to another room but I was already unpacked (and it was snowing), we had to cover with a sheet. Second, blanket had stains on it, but they gave me a replacement. Kitchen, bath rooms, towels and beds we neat, clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice and friendly.
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
I have family in Cleveland and always stay in Independence. Everything you need is close to the hotel. I usually stay in another hotel nearby but I got a great rate for our Thanksgiving getaway. The room was okay but I found the kitchen could have been cleaner. There was a heavy layer of dust on all of the appliances.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Teri
Overall our hotel experience was good minus a few bumps. Upon checking in the clerk was less than helpful about anything. Our room was prepaid through Expedia and she still asked me for a credit card without explaining why. I had to ask more than once if my card would be charged again and she said it would not be charged at all unless we used their vending machine or made phone calls. It did end up being charged once we checked out and I'm still unsure of why. The same clerk also advised us of the wrong breakfast time for the weekend. We relayed this to the front desk upon check-out and they ended up compensating us for our breakfast bill. The morning staff made up for the rudeness of the clerk at check in.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Nice, close to the freeway, comfortable"
While the hotel could stand some updating, the experience there was great. The staff was friendly and the complementary food and beer was a nice touch. I'll definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Very clean, nice hotel"
The room was nice and big, clean. The bathroom was alittle tight...hard to close the door standing in the bathroom because there wasn't a lot of room. Other than that it was quiet and great for our family. Would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Ellen
"Thanksgiving Holiday"
My first night was great I enjoyed a good night sleep the next morning I enjoyed the breakfast The next day was enjoyable as well no problems
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Herbert
"Fantabulous!"
Enjoyed every minute of it, looking forward to another stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2013
"FROM DALLAS"
I WOULD STAY ONE MORE TIME.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great price and nice hotel"
Price was excellent, room was *huge* and comfortable (but not fancy), and free continental breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended for a couple on a budget. Service was fine.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013
Cory J
"The stay was comfortable."
Will take 2nd floor instead of 1st floor. Noisy and very loud. No respect for other guest. Other wise it was comfortable.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Jarvis
"Ideal hotel for a long weekend"
This was my first time in Cleveland, and I wanted to stay somewhere nicer than what I was used to. The Residence Inn was a great choice, due to location, price, and comfort. It was definitely worth every penny. The rooms were in separate buildings, and felt like small apartments rather than a standard hotel room. They were also tucked away, and semi-private from other patrons. The rooms were a decent size, and included a kitchen, which was helpful with my dietary needs. The staff was very friendly and welcoming! They were able to point us in the right direction on how to get to the city, and how and where to use public transportation, if we wanted to. The breakfast hit the spot every morning, and the lobby was nice and clean. I would definitely recommend the Residence Inn to others who want to have an enjoyable weekend near Cleveland.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Courtney
"Wrong address!"
The hotel staff was great, the hotel was beautifully maintained. However, the address in Hotels.com is not accurate. We had to call the hotel directly to get the correct address as we used our GPS and it took us to an abandoned industrial park 20 minutes from the hotel! Please correct the address on the website!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Easy in/out"
Had never been to Cleveland before and found this location to be easy to get to and find our way to downtown.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great Family Stay!"
We had three rooms / suites with 2 bedrooms and a living room each - for about 12-13 of us in the family. Worked out really well. Breakfast was good. There is not too much right near the hotel - but down the street there are some restaurants and shops. Good place for a large group to stay together.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
We really enjoyed this hotel. Very spacious. Nice full kitchen with a two-seat breakfast bar was great. Our room had a fireplace, which we didn't use because it was 85*, but it was a nice addition. The bed was comfy. Room was clean. In the evening you could hear people going to their rooms, but that happens in any hotel, so we're not complaining about that! This is why we always have a white noise machine when we travel! They offered a breakfast buffet, which unfortunately we didn't utilize. Wish we would have! This trip was just the two of us--anniversary trip to cleveland, but didn't really want to stay in downtown cleveland. We will definitely look for Residence Inns in the future when traveling by ourselves or with out kids. This particular hotel was also just a bit away from the main area just off the highway in Indepenece. Certainly not hard to find, but quieter than the hotels on the main drag. We give it two thumbs up!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Stewart's
Very clean and great location! Would definitely stay here again. Only thing I could say bad is that when we checked in very late and asked for late checkout, housekeeping didn't have that info...so we did get woken up earlier than wanted by housekeeping. Overall very nice and clean hotel!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
bed was hard. dog hairs on couch.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Weekend Outing"
All I Can Say Is WOW! This Room Was Just Like My Apartment. The Next Time I Need To Get Away From It All, I Will Be Checking Into Residence Inn. This Price Was Just Rite For All The Things You Get In This Room. I Will Be Back Real Soon. Thanks Cleveland / Independence Ohio
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Ronnie G.
everything was great comfortable room, free cookies, breakfast was great. It was very quiet and the whole staff was very nice.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
charilyn
"Great Hotel for a great price"
Liked everything about this one. Location, Staff, condition of hotel and room. Only 10-15min from downtown Cleveland. Did not use the breakfast Buffet so I cannot comment on that.Highly recommended.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice hotel for family gathering!"
We enjoyed our stay and our family was situated altogether.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Nice, clean and safe area."
Had an good experience with acception of card being demagnetized which resulted in us being locked out and having to go to the office late night.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Excellent room with many ameneties"
The room was large and comfortable with up to date furnishings and décor. The suite also had a well-equipped kitchenette. The hotel provides an ample free breakfast as well. Very nice overall.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Vacation to visit nearby family."
Value priced for nice amenities with outdoor pool and hot tub, kitchen in room, and all you can eat breakfast.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Jon
"New to Town"
I was actually there with my son who was apartment hunting for his first "real" job after college graduation. As a inexperienced traveler, he was SO impressed with the room, and I, as an experienced traveler, was as well. Nice job!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"Family overnight stay - nice facility"
We were in town for a quick overnight stay and to attend a Cleveland Indians game. This was a pretty convenient location to get to downtown area. Facility was nice and clean and breakfast buffet had nice selection.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
Todd
"Great Value"
Looking for a decent spaces room close to Cleveland I would highly recommend this one. Full kitchen, full size fridge, dish washer, etc. Even comes with pots, pans, dishes.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Good place to stay"
As usual, a nice size room that has everything we needed. It was clean and the staff was very attentive to our needs (extra blanket, etc..). Can't go wrong with Residence Inn.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great room for big families"
The room was so spacious, clean and smelled good! There no outside disturbances and we felt safe. Breakfast was good and the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Overall it is an OK hotel for a reasonable price. The rooms are clean and well equipped, except that there is no dim light at the bathroom, and when I woke up at night I did not find it (and no, I was not drunk). The breakfast is excellent. A little additional negative was the army of phone company trucks taking all parring spots and even placing cones to empty spots. We had to park up front, and drag the luggage around the buildings.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Excellent. Will this service again in future.
Business trip May 13, 2013
Marvin
"Close ti good locations."
I enjoyed my especially breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2013
N/A
"Nice and Decent"
The room was fairly clean, though the smell wasn't great. The staff was very courteous and helpful.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
Erica
"An excellent value"
wonderful. clean, good price, nice accomodations. very easy to find and close to Cleveland proper.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
very nice would book it again clean roomy loved it
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
g-man
"Decent but have had better"
This hotel was a last minute choice for my anniversary with my girlfriend.We have stayed in the Independence area before so we decided to do so again.There are plenty of restaurants and eateries to accomodate just about everyone's liking. We usually stay in a Hampton Inn but we figured we would go outside of the box.The Residence Inn was easy to check in and the hotel desk woman was nice,everything went smoothly. The room was set up more like a studio apartment which was not necessarily a bad thing,it was great to have an actual kitchen.The room overall was not as clean to my girlfriend's standards because of the huge defecation stain located inside of the toilet,the bathtub would not drain properly,and there was a huge cigarette burn on the carpet that from a far distance appeared as a giant bug. There were also some sketchy trucker type of characters lurking by the cars which made her nervous because of the inadequate parking spaces available.You had to drive from the check in to your actual location which was annoying. In the middle of night I was awoken to a scream from my girlfriend that a huge spider was crawling down it's web from the ceiling.She is deathly afraid of spiders so this did not go over well. The bed was decent could be newer and more comfortable. The best part of the trip was the convenience of restaurants and the hotel breakfast in the morning.the staff replenished the food very often which was appreciated.waffle mix,eggs,cereal,fruit etc Decent place
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
DE
"Great hotel and deal"
Excellent hotel conveniently located. Easy to get downtown from it and surrounded by good restaurants.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Cuyahoga"
Spent a day exploring Cuyahoga NP and this was the perfect location. Hotel was great, we felt right at home. Quiet and convenient to the park.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2012
Staff was very pleasant. Room was nice but sleeper sofa was just "okay".
1 night trip Oct 2, 2012
"convenient"
Good
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Tblockqueen
"Best stay ever!!"
My husband and I were celebrating his birthday in cleveland but didn't want to stay in the city this hotel is about 10 mins from cleveland. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean fresh and conveniently had a full kitchen supplied with dishes and a dishwasher. We had privacy and quietness. Nice flatscreen tv, black out curtains, The bed was sooo comfortable!! Free breakfast was served hot every morning with great variety, my favorite was the waffle maker :) . The only thing i was disapppinted in was that the pool and jacuzzi are outside and closed for the season..other than that there were no complaints at all! We will be staying again soon!!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Mrs. Davis
Place was nice and clean and good value. Gps took us to the wrong hotel next door.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Marion
"Top Pick..."
This was like staying in your own apartment...nice full kitchen, fireplace, spacious. Very comfortable bed. Nice big free breakfast. Will stay here again. Highly recommend it. Great price.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2012
Ronnie & Kathy
"Easy access"
Easy on/off expressway. We were at the end of a long road trip and appreciated the spacious, comfortable, clean, "homelike" stay.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012