All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
5101 W Creek Rd, Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great place for families"
I was traveling with my 2 teenage nieces and my husband and Residence Inn offers 2 bedroom suites which include 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms , living room with fireplace and full kitchen. I had booked another suite somewhere else but when I tried to add another day onto the reservation, it was booked so I called hotel. Com and their rep told me of this place and I an so happy she did. The place could use some minor main thence, closet stuck and didn't open , dresser drawers broken but over all it was a nice place. I even booked another Residence INN on the way home in Exton, PA. It was even nicer then the one in Cleveland. Marriott owns them and has a reward program.
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Heidi
"In need of repairs"
The dresser sagged so badly that the drawers were difficult to open and close. The blow dryer was broken. The toilet backed up. The latter two were addressed promptly, but were still inconvenient.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Deb
"Nice location easily accessible via highways."
Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. At times, some even go an extra mile to assist a customer in need. Hotel buildings are a bit too old and could have been renovated to improve it's rating. Laundry needs an area/table for folding dried clothes.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Don Anton
"VERY NICE"
VERY nice place. From front desk to on-site personnel all were so great to accommodate you. Location is in a quite area but close enough to the expressway and nice restaurants -- only complaint might be the sleep sofa but if you don't plan on using it..no problems.... Great!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
KRYSTAL
"Nice and very clean"
Stayed there while in town for an Indians game. The staff was very friendly and our room was spotless. I will definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Cleveland.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Awesome!"
Was really nice. Very modern, clean, comfortable. Took a little while to get new sheets delivered to the room, but that is all that I can say negatively. Would totally stay there again, very nice.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Allison
"Great Location!"
We stay at the Residence Inn in Independence whenever we visit the Cleveland area, which is a few times a year. It's close to Progressive Field for MLB, Quicken Loans Arena for NBA and the downtown area for bars and restaurants. Free breakfast, free parking and free wifi --- the Residence Inn has everything. Clean rooms, quick response to issues (our remote wasn't working...called the front desk and someone was there in a flash....to plug the TV in....oops!).
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Anne Harner
"it was ok"
Its an old hotel. The towels were stringy and the room was small. Wasn't what I thought I had booked. The bed wasn't comfortable. And the couch pull out bed was soooo old the mattress had holes in it and the extra sheets from the pull out mattress were stained. Overall it wad just ok. I wouldn't book there again.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
kiara
"Excellent value"
I loved the two bedroom suite for my recent stay in Cleveland. This was located close by the attractions I was visiting. The hotel staff was wonderful.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Tara
"Very nice!"
My family and I arrived early evening from a 4 hr drive. Tired of course and hungry! Check in was the fastest I have ever experienced, with a smile! As we entered our room it had a slight odor (seems only I as a mother could detect...my husband and I went back down to the front desk to locate a close place to eat and I mentioned the odor. Apologize was given and the offer to move us to another room (my husband declined as he gave me the look, lol) opened a window and got the stale air our and the room was fine. Comfort, kindness, helpfulness, all with a smile. Pleasure
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Clean, comfortable"
Great complimentary breakfast! The room was clean, comfortable and in a nice, safe and convenient location.
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was great, comfy, and quiet. My only issues were that the sidewalk outside of our room was not properly salted and cleaned, it was quite icy, and that there was some trash in the chair cushion. I would definitely stay again though, particularly in warmer weather.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
"Marriot"
Normal check out is 11 but we asked for late check out. Hung the do not disturb sign outside the door and at 11:02 a housekeeper came barging in. Highly uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Gia
"Great value for Cleveland!"
Came to Cleveland to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Didn't want to spend a lot on a room we wouldn't be in for long time so we stayed outside of town. It was a short drive into the city. The room was spacious and very well equipped. The front desk people were great. Only issue is with how the address is listed. The current address takes you to a construction site. You may want to look into that! When we got to the Inn, we mentioned that to the front desk attendant who took care of our concerns with a little perk. Nice!
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
JC
"Great hotel near Cleveland"
Close to everything of interest in Cleveland. Great rates, large clean rooms. Would definitely come again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Cheyenne
The room is spacious, clean, comfortable. It has a refrigerator, microwave, ice maker and they all worked. A sitting area with a nice tvthat worked perfectly. For 4100 a night you can't beat it
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Decent"
Room was clean. Did not have a fu length mirror. Sink was clogged but maintenance did resolve immediately.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
What a nice place. Arrived very late in from the bitter cold to a desk clerk who was happy to assist even into the wee hours. Room was spacious and inviting, comfortable and clean; bed was fantastic with clean, modern sheets. Comfortable seating, full kitchen, large counter space off of the bathroom - the type of place one could stay for a week, but the cost of a smaller basic room. Would recommend to anyone staying in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
RM25483
Pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was...fan was stuck in bathroom which made a huge noise when light was turned on but when my husband tapped.it he fixed it...
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
"Great fireplace for a romantic night"
awsome
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Leroy
"Close to Major Interstates and Nice Restaurants"
This hotel is close to I-77 and I-480. Lots of good restaurants in the area. We stayed in a two bedroom/two bath unit which was quite spacious. There is a full kitchen. The hotel is good but could be great with updating. The mattresses should be newer style with a pillow-top or something equivalent. The furniture needs updating as it is quite worn and the sofa and chair cushions are compressed from use and age.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
B
"Bachelor party/b day"
Loves the location and look of the rooms if I can one complaint it would be that that room with the fireplace we couldn't use the fireplace! Other that that love the fact each room has a functioning kitchen, I love to cook and it helped save money on eating out! Overall 9/10
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Good for the price"
Wished we were able to stay longer. Spacious comfortable room and good breakfast for a reasonable price.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Family Holiday Trip"
The hotel and our stay was satisfactory. Room was clean and comfortable. Only problem was nasty stains on chair in living room, they did not have a replacement for me offered to move me to another room but I was already unpacked (and it was snowing), we had to cover with a sheet. Second, blanket had stains on it, but they gave me a replacement. Kitchen, bath rooms, towels and beds we neat, clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice and friendly.
2 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
I have family in Cleveland and always stay in Independence. Everything you need is close to the hotel. I usually stay in another hotel nearby but I got a great rate for our Thanksgiving getaway. The room was okay but I found the kitchen could have been cleaner. There was a heavy layer of dust on all of the appliances.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Teri
Overall our hotel experience was good minus a few bumps. Upon checking in the clerk was less than helpful about anything. Our room was prepaid through Expedia and she still asked me for a credit card without explaining why. I had to ask more than once if my card would be charged again and she said it would not be charged at all unless we used their vending machine or made phone calls. It did end up being charged once we checked out and I'm still unsure of why. The same clerk also advised us of the wrong breakfast time for the weekend. We relayed this to the front desk upon check-out and they ended up compensating us for our breakfast bill. The morning staff made up for the rudeness of the clerk at check in.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Nice, close to the freeway, comfortable"
While the hotel could stand some updating, the experience there was great. The staff was friendly and the complementary food and beer was a nice touch. I'll definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Very clean, nice hotel"
The room was nice and big, clean. The bathroom was alittle tight...hard to close the door standing in the bathroom because there wasn't a lot of room. Other than that it was quiet and great for our family. Would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Ellen
"Thanksgiving Holiday"
My first night was great I enjoyed a good night sleep the next morning I enjoyed the breakfast The next day was enjoyable as well no problems
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Herbert
"Fantabulous!"
Enjoyed every minute of it, looking forward to another stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2013
"FROM DALLAS"
I WOULD STAY ONE MORE TIME.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great price and nice hotel"
Price was excellent, room was *huge* and comfortable (but not fancy), and free continental breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended for a couple on a budget. Service was fine.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013
Cory J
"The stay was comfortable."
Will take 2nd floor instead of 1st floor. Noisy and very loud. No respect for other guest. Other wise it was comfortable.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Jarvis
"Ideal hotel for a long weekend"
This was my first time in Cleveland, and I wanted to stay somewhere nicer than what I was used to. The Residence Inn was a great choice, due to location, price, and comfort. It was definitely worth every penny. The rooms were in separate buildings, and felt like small apartments rather than a standard hotel room. They were also tucked away, and semi-private from other patrons. The rooms were a decent size, and included a kitchen, which was helpful with my dietary needs. The staff was very friendly and welcoming! They were able to point us in the right direction on how to get to the city, and how and where to use public transportation, if we wanted to. The breakfast hit the spot every morning, and the lobby was nice and clean. I would definitely recommend the Residence Inn to others who want to have an enjoyable weekend near Cleveland.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Courtney
"Wrong address!"
The hotel staff was great, the hotel was beautifully maintained. However, the address in Hotels.com is not accurate. We had to call the hotel directly to get the correct address as we used our GPS and it took us to an abandoned industrial park 20 minutes from the hotel! Please correct the address on the website!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Easy in/out"
Had never been to Cleveland before and found this location to be easy to get to and find our way to downtown.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great Family Stay!"
We had three rooms / suites with 2 bedrooms and a living room each - for about 12-13 of us in the family. Worked out really well. Breakfast was good. There is not too much right near the hotel - but down the street there are some restaurants and shops. Good place for a large group to stay together.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
We really enjoyed this hotel. Very spacious. Nice full kitchen with a two-seat breakfast bar was great. Our room had a fireplace, which we didn't use because it was 85*, but it was a nice addition. The bed was comfy. Room was clean. In the evening you could hear people going to their rooms, but that happens in any hotel, so we're not complaining about that! This is why we always have a white noise machine when we travel! They offered a breakfast buffet, which unfortunately we didn't utilize. Wish we would have! This trip was just the two of us--anniversary trip to cleveland, but didn't really want to stay in downtown cleveland. We will definitely look for Residence Inns in the future when traveling by ourselves or with out kids. This particular hotel was also just a bit away from the main area just off the highway in Indepenece. Certainly not hard to find, but quieter than the hotels on the main drag. We give it two thumbs up!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Stewart's
Very clean and great location! Would definitely stay here again. Only thing I could say bad is that when we checked in very late and asked for late checkout, housekeeping didn't have that info...so we did get woken up earlier than wanted by housekeeping. Overall very nice and clean hotel!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
bed was hard. dog hairs on couch.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Weekend Outing"
All I Can Say Is WOW! This Room Was Just Like My Apartment. The Next Time I Need To Get Away From It All, I Will Be Checking Into Residence Inn. This Price Was Just Rite For All The Things You Get In This Room. I Will Be Back Real Soon. Thanks Cleveland / Independence Ohio
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Ronnie G.
everything was great comfortable room, free cookies, breakfast was great. It was very quiet and the whole staff was very nice.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
charilyn
"Great Hotel for a great price"
Liked everything about this one. Location, Staff, condition of hotel and room. Only 10-15min from downtown Cleveland. Did not use the breakfast Buffet so I cannot comment on that.Highly recommended.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice hotel for family gathering!"
We enjoyed our stay and our family was situated altogether.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Nice, clean and safe area."
Had an good experience with acception of card being demagnetized which resulted in us being locked out and having to go to the office late night.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Excellent room with many ameneties"
The room was large and comfortable with up to date furnishings and décor. The suite also had a well-equipped kitchenette. The hotel provides an ample free breakfast as well. Very nice overall.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Vacation to visit nearby family."
Value priced for nice amenities with outdoor pool and hot tub, kitchen in room, and all you can eat breakfast.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Jon
"New to Town"
I was actually there with my son who was apartment hunting for his first "real" job after college graduation. As a inexperienced traveler, he was SO impressed with the room, and I, as an experienced traveler, was as well. Nice job!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"Family overnight stay - nice facility"
We were in town for a quick overnight stay and to attend a Cleveland Indians game. This was a pretty convenient location to get to downtown area. Facility was nice and clean and breakfast buffet had nice selection.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
Todd
"Great Value"
Looking for a decent spaces room close to Cleveland I would highly recommend this one. Full kitchen, full size fridge, dish washer, etc. Even comes with pots, pans, dishes.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013