All hotels in Castro Valley, California, United States of America
2532 Castro Valley Blvd, Castro Valley, CA, 94546, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

It was ok. Stayed one night.. Water presser was horrible.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Everything I expected...with two exceptions"
For the rate I paid, the room was just fine. Just a couple of things I didn't care for. 1) "Jetted Tub"--the photo gallery shows a room with a jacuzzi-style tub IN the room, so I paid more for this room. However, the room that notes a "Jetted tub" is a slightly oversized bathtub in the bathroom with jets. I found that personally misleading as they should have advertised this as "Bathtub with Jets" or something to that affect. 2) I'm ALL for energy efficiency and safety, however, EVERY light in the bathroom is on a motion detector with no bypass, just an override to turn either the lights/loud fan OFF once its on, or to turn the heat lamp OFF once its on. It's very startling to step to the toilet in the middle of the night with the full intention of going right back to sleep (or not disturbing others in the room) to have ALL of the lights AND the fan turn right on the moment you step in. You also cannot close the bathroom door before these turn on. It seems counter-energy efficient to have ALL of the lights turn on and then stay on until you turn them off. Maybe its slip and fall safety? But it really should have an override. However, I would stay there again, I just wouldn't book the "bathtub jet" room and likely unscrew all but one of the lightbulbs in the bathroom the moment I checked in so as to not be startled again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Close to everything !"
Very clean place very nice staff! ..would definitley stay hére again!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Could of been a little cheaper, but nice stay
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Sher
"quiet and very comfortable"
was a great overnight stay. staff and accomodations were great
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Hotel was close to event that I was attending"
Front desk employees were helpful in directing me to different businesses in Castro Valley. Reasonably quiet.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
B
"Unimpressive neighborhood, loud noise"
Got to the hotel after a long day of travel. The hotel permitted workers to do construction at 7 pm next to my room. Had to complain to convince them to stop. Breakfast food was mediocre. The hotel price was way too high for the level of service, comfort and setting.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
L
"Nice hotel close to Redwood Chapel."
Great location, good breakfast, always have coffee and tea at lobby, afternoon cookie and popcorn.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
judy
The hotel was in poor state of affairs. I saw signs hanging "Please excuse our mess while we are remodeling" but I didn't see any evidence of remodeling for this old run-down hotel that smells.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Unsettling"
The staff just didn't seem tuned in and didn't do much to make you feel welcome. The room was not clean. One of the chairs was dirty we put it out in the hall. There were dead bug parts on the dresser and evidence of the previous guests throughout the bathroom.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"BETTER THAN PREVIOUS EXPEDIA HOTEL"
VERY NICE BUT PRICED KIND OF HIGH...EVERYTHING IN THE WAY OF AMENITIES THAT WE NEEDED...DIDN'T CALL TO RUSH US OUT. GREAT BEDS AND COMFORTABLE HEATING...VERY CLEAN.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
CAROLE
"Quality inn"
A very clean hotel. Very comfortable beds. A very nice place to stay
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Not Impressed"
The downstairs parking lot is a joke. The decline is horrible and I scrapped my bumper real bad going down to the parking lot. Once I was down there I smelled marijuana and there was a couple of cars parked down there with people hanging out. The clerk at check in was very friendly and the hotel was clean. I didn't sleep good at all due to car doors opening and closing in the parking lot all throughout the night. I would not recommend this hotel for business stay since you are mostly dealing with a different class of people.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2013
Chris C
"Great dog hotel."
Overall very pleased. Our family has stayed now a few different times. A variety of hot breakfast items would be appreciated since we tend to stay at least 5 nights at a time.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Nice and friendly clean very quiet one of the best i will use this place again
2 night trip Dec 1, 2013
eernhall
Very convenient for our needs. Very few hotels in Castro Valley to choose ftom. Will stay again.
4 night trip Nov 25, 2013
"Nice, quiet hotel. Close to everything."
Was very pleasantly surprised. Was kind of worried when I saw pictures on the internet. But turned out to be a very nice, comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Decent value for the money"
Needed a comfortable place to stay for 5 days while working 10 hrs a day. Older facility but well maintained. Decent food, stores, etc., within block or two walking distance. Freeway on ramps 2 blocks away but no freeway noise. Small pool. No hot tub, but very strong water pressure for pulsating shower head which greatly helped aching muscles. Continental breakfast standard fare, nothing to write home about.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Morning front desk....rude and not friendly...."
Morning front desk....rude and not friendly....I waited for 10 minutes to check out....she comes from the back and says...Yeah?....You need better staff.....she was not happy to be there....I was there...Monday Tuesday....
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Nice hotel."
It was a last minute booking couldn't find 5* hotel. So I settled for this one (3.8 rating) I think, turned out to be a nice hotel. Right from the desk, the clerk had a good smile on. Service was great, I slept like a baby. I was worried for safety of my car cs it was filled with stuffs. I was told no problem there is camera. Yes, nothing happened to the car.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
Olapeju
"reasonable"
breakfast is somewhat short of quality, should have some sort of protein...waffles were OK.. Coffee not that good.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"NFL"
Good location for NFL games. Far enough away from the partying, close enough to be convenient.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
My husband and I stayed the week of Sept 23, 2013. that was the week of the American Cup, the Oracle convention and a host of other activities taking place in San Francisco. Rooms in the San Francisco area were outragious and I refused to pay their prices. We chose this hotel online. We were pleased that we did. it was clean and well kept. The hotel personnel were friendly and helpful. The staff did an excellent job of kepting the hotel clean including our room. Breakfast was part of the deal and we ate there every morning before leaving out for the day. If we were ever go back tthe area, we would stay there again. The only draw back was the drive across any of the bridges to San Francisco.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
K
"too many noise"
can not sleep during the right, too many noise for front street and back street as well. Will not stay there at all.
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2013
jack
"Good breakfast. Unexpected treats."
The room was average. There was a microwave and mini fridge. The free breakfast was great with waffles, toast, bagels, danishes, muffins, oatmeal, tea, coffee, potatoes, sausage, yogurt, bananas and apples. It was in a nice area with a television and plenty of seating and there were free newspapers. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to check in and there were a variety of Otis Spunkmeyer cookies...choc chip and something else. There was also fresh popcorn in a stand for customers They were very accommodating and let me check out at 1 pm instead of 11 am. The beds were comfortable but the pillows were horrible.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Marie
"Qiet location"
Great Service
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
jm
"Accommodating spot in Castro valley"
Had a pleasant stay. enjoyed continental breakfast, pool, cable and wi-fi. Staff was helpful. Rooms were clean.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
dave
"A Place to Stay.....away!"
This hotel needs some major upgrades. The price is high for a hotel that is fairly run-down, in a bad location, and has a weird smell. The neighborhood is right next to freeway off-ramp and in the middle of a small business manufacturing/industrial area. It has a back alley way right behind it, which allows are sorts of people to walk right up to the sliding glass doors that lead into your room if you are unfortunate enough to be on the first floor. Don't even think about staying with kids here!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Good Place To Stay In CAstro Valley"
My Stay was very nice. It was close to where i need to be. The only thin gi have to say bad is. I bathtub was dirty around the rim.. The front dest was very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Quick stay"
Just needed a room for an early morning procedure at Eden Medical Center and we live about 45 miles away. Room was nice and my only real complaint is that the pillows were tiny! But there were extras in the room!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Nice place good price"
It's worth the extra $10 to go with the whirlpool the jets worked well and it was relaxing. It was a clean place, comfy bed, decent breakfast, and nice staff. I'd stay here again
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Enjoyable Stay"
We actually have restful nights sleep. The complimentary Breakfast had lots of choices and the food was tasty and satisfying. We would come back to thus Inn again.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
Ellis & Savannah
"My trip to LA"
It was an okay hotel. The air conditioning did not work right so the room was too warm. They charge for WiFi.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"BETTER THAN EXPECTED"
I HAVE TO BE HONEST, WHEN WE FIRST PULLED UP TO THE HOTEL I WAS A LITTLE CONCERNED THAT WE HAD MADE A BAD DECISION... THE AREA DIDN'T SEEM ALL THAT GREAT AND THE OUTSIDE LOOKED A LITTLE RUN DOWN. HOWEVER, WHEN WE GOT INSIDE THE HOTEL IT WAS GREAT. THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY, THE HOTEL ALTHOUGH A LITTLE DATED WAS VERY CLEAN AND OUR ROOM WAS VERY COMFY. IT WAS ALSO VERY QUIET IN THE HOTEL AND WE WERE ABLE TO REST SOUNDLY. THEY ALSO HAD A VERY NICE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. WE WERE IN THE AREA VISITING FAMILY AND CHOSE TO STAY CLOSER RATHER THAN STAYING IN SAN FRAN AND COMMUTING IN... WE WOULD DEFINATELY STAY HERE AGAIN.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Great value location!"
This hotel was just far enought from SFO to be away from rush hour traffic when traveling to points west like Yosemite.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
"Great Choice For A Trip To San Francisco"
Staff was nice and friendly. Continental breakfast was simple but adequate. Rooms seem recently renovated.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Aaron
"relaxing"
very relaxing and quite
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
mary
"not bad for the price"
Was really disappointed when we paid for the whirlpool bath but did not look at all like the picture. Very small pool, but made up by having a small work out room, used it daily. Breakfast was the same the whole time but grateful there was one and it wasn't that bad. Not the warmest of staff at the front desk. Slept well, good price, and better then the hotels in the 5 miles area for the price we paid. 1 to 5 we would give it a 3. Yes would would stay again but would not pay the extra for a whirlpool bath.
4 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Very nice and clean motel. Just sorry we didn't bring our swimming suits. The bed could be a little softer. ( we have a water bed at home so any regular bed seems hard.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Nice and clean"
Clean and comfortable stay
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Cv
"close to event"
easy stay good breakfast very helpful on letting me leave my vehicle there after i checked out for a few hours so i could attend my event
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
sacramento joe
Very clean and comfortable beds. Easy access to freeways. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
Cecil
"decent"
good enough. breakfast could've been better
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Nice for a quick stay"
Nice hotel for the price. Great mini-golf course across the street was good for some fun. Staff was very nice. Pool is a bit small.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Fred
"Great place to stay for overnight travelers"
I arrived at 1am and checked out at 5am for a flight so I didnt stay long. The front desk clerk was very nice. The room was nice and I got a great nights sleep before my flight. The only negative is that the inderground parking is very secluded and for a woman it was scary so late at night. In retrospect I probably could have called the front desk clerk and requested that security or someone come to escort me.. The next morning when I pulled out of my parking stall there was a homeless guy laying in front of my car sleeping... Please note that I was not harmed in any way it was just a little creepy because I had a weird feeling when I initially parked my car. This is a perfect and ideal place to stay at.. Women that are alone late at night should avoid the underground parking and stick to the main parking lot if space permits.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"If you are planning a trip to San Francisco"
This hotel is a great place to stay if you are planning a trip to San Francisco.we stayed for three days.the staff was wonderful and breakfast was good too. The hotel is super close to the Bart station.we walked tree first two days to the Bart, but parking is not hard to find at the Bart. We will be staying here again. There is also miniature gold across the street. Prepare to pay twice as much for a similar hotel if you want to stay in the city.
Other trip May 23, 2013
shastina
"Excellent Value"
Everything about my one-night stay was positive. If the rates remain reasonable, I intend to stay here every time I am in the area.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"Perfectly adequate"
No complaints, except no hot tub. Good room, bed, cleanliness, breakfast, service. Recommend.
2 night business trip May 1, 2013
Corrinado
"Outstanding Customer Service and good breakfast!"
Very clean motel in town good rates and very good staff. the rooms are clean and fresh. the internet is great. the breakfast is very good. and the front desk staff is very nice and helpful.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
FL
"Convenient location"
The location was great and we stayed there because it was a pet friendly hotel. It was expensive for the location however and the clerk when we checked out clearly needed customer service training.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013