All hotels in Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States of America
245 Easton Road, Horsham, PA, 19044, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Hotel had an "old" smell about it."
Carpets were old and smelly. Entire place had an odd odor. In our room the A/C was totally inadequate. Humid day in Philly and room was uncomfortable. Staff did not answer phone when I wanted to inform them of my late arrival. National number had to get involved. Continental breakfast was better than I was expecting
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Russ N
"good, inexpensive place to stay"
Stayed at this hotel for just one night, two adults, two kids. Service staff was friendly and check in and check out went smoothly. Room was clean and in overall acceptable condition. however, the room had that "hotel musty" smell and the hardware in the bathroom was coming out of the wall. Breakfast was nice and included bead, oatmeal or cereal and coffee, juice and milk. Overall, this suited our purposes of a cheap place for the night.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
We stayed here because it was close to sesame place and please touch me museum. The room was comfortable but the flood was very sticky and I was afraid of leaving my baby crawl on the floor. In the lobby, it says that you can get free popcorn anytime but the machine was never working and the free breakfast was kind of weak. There was no bagel, fruits or eggs. Overall my stay was good. The staff was nice and the cleaning service was good.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
moni
"Convenient, clean, and comfortable"
Day's Inn Horsham's location was very convenient for the activities we had planned for the weekend and there were plenty of options for food nearby (restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores). The room was clean and the housekeeping staff was attentive. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed having a refrigerator and microwave in our room.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Karli
Evening desk clerk was less than helpful when other hotel guests were shouting in the hall and being very annoying. Sink was badly cracked and should have been replaced. Toilet seat needed replacing.
Other trip May 31, 2015
The hotel was very affordable. The hotel staff was very nice and the room was very clean and spacious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Serves it purpose"
Well, all I can say is the room served its purpose..I was there for a wedding weekend and it was close to the venue..I was given what looked like a giant closet corner room. A few things were broken in the room, including the toilet handle, microwave knob, and a light switch were broken. We decided to just not complain bc we were so tired from the journey to get to Horsham. The staff was very helpful when it came to directions and telling us about the area...
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Samantha
"ok for one or two nights - needs some maintanence"
The room was comfortable but the toilet kept running unless we jiggled the handle after each use, the plug for the hairdryer was loose and the rug was filthy and stained. having said that, the beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was in an easy area to get places.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
THE ROOM WAS CLEAN. ALTHOUGH WHEN WE CAME IN IT SMELLED NOT SO GOOD UNTIL SUCH TIME WHEN WE TURNED ON THE AIRCONDITIONER.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Jade
"What a night!!!"
It was awful. I could not sleep. Our room faced the street and all I heard all night were cars and so much noise. I could not wait to check out and get out of there. The had only cereal and toast for their continental breakfast.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Adama
Good and comfortable
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Mohammad
"good value"
We needed a cheap place to stay for our trip to Philadelphia. This Days Inn was a bargain at $60. We had two rooms and both were clean and comfortable. Our only complaint was the continental breakfast. It was very bad. Too few choices, not even bagels or pastry. But for $60 I guess I can buy my own breakfast.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Good value for the location"
This was a business stay and the location was great for restaurants and anything else that I needed
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
"Good."
Great hotel. Lacking in breakfast but ok.
4 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Excellent and perfect!!!"
We only stay one night in this hotel but it give us an impressing experience. Everything is very clean and tidy. The staff is very nice to us ( we check-in at 1:00 am) even at the late night. Also, the WIFI is strong (at least in out room) everywhere, so it's give us a lot of convenience. I will strongly recommend this hotel to my friends like you!
Other trip May 23, 2015
"No Hairdryers"
Comfortable rooms, well equipped but no hairdryers. Looked in drawers, shelfs, all around the sink but could not find one. Breakfast is more of a continental than a full. Bread, ceral, and yogart. No sweet rolls or bagels.
Other trip May 23, 2015
it was great quiet and peaceful. The staff were very nice and organized. the room were clean. and the beds were comfortable.
Other trip May 21, 2015
reasonable price, but not too much choice to eat for breakfast even though it is free. Overall it is okay.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Graduation stay"
Took awhile to check in because only had one person on duty for everything. Ice machine on two floors did not work and ultimately had to go down to the lobby floor for ice.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Nice , clean hotel . Good continental breakfast . Staff was accommodating.
debbie
Very comfortable bed slept well very accommodating staff
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Supposed to be a week-end stay"
The room smell very bad when walked in, Almost like mold. The airconditioner would not start to begin with but if you played with the buttons on and off then it finally started. When it started it squealed like a loose fan belt. I called front desk, he said he had not roos and they could call maintenace in the morning. We had to deal with that all night. THe next morning stopped by desk and they added our name to the list for maintenace. TOld me there was nothig they could do until around 1 PM when they would show up. I went back to my room and it stunk so bad I letft and went to another hotel. I was not going tostay there and get sick.
Shelley
"Good room for the price."
We stayed here to attend our daughters college graduation which was early in the AM. We did not spend a lot of time in the room. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean but did smell of smoke. Some of the finishes could use updating but were not shabby.
Rhiannon
The building is old but clean. The staff is friendly.
Other trip May 18, 2015
The stay was good but the breakfast could be improved
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Average room."
It was just ok. For the price though and that it was just one night, it was ok. Our individual room had very nice mattresses and was comfortable. The side entrance way was very dirty and smelled strongly of cigarettes. The morning breakfast was very meager-basically cereal. It was quiet enough though. The front desk receptionist was efficient. She had our reservation on hand and checked us in quickly.
Melanie
"Nice and Comfy"
Checked in late and hit the bed. Slept like a drunk. One of the most peaceful sleeps in a long time. I am not sure if the credit goes to the comfy beds or my tiredness. Either way it left me feeling good about this hotel.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
The hotel was very clean And the staff was very friendly. The room was Very clean and spacious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Disappointment"
Was bothered by housekeeping even when the do not disturb sign was out. Even had them barge into the room. Complained about it and was told this was their policy. Not happy.
3 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"very nice hotel"
Very good
4 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Recommend"
We stayed in this hotel for our wedding night it was priced reasonably. It was quite and comfortable we enjoyed our stay!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"If you don't mind the smell of smoke...."
This is a smoking hotel. While they keep the smokers in one wing, the reek permeates the entire hotel. As long as this doesn't bother you, the rooms are clean and the staff (while a little slow) are nice. Location was easy to get to and access to highways was great. I was able to get a very good rate, so I wasn't expecting the Ritz. The smell though was a little annoying.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Ellen
"Confortable stay"
The room was neat and comfortable. Cleaning service was provided daily. Hotel staff seem friendly.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good stay"
We were greeted warmly on the night of May 2. The desk person was very welcoming, there was coffee there on arrival. We ordered pizza from a restaurant across the street. The room was clean, beds and pillows comfy.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Edward
"The best stay"
I really enjoyed my stay. This is was my second time staying here....
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Robin
"Nice hotel overall but slightly dated"
My experience with this hotel was overall very good. the staff was pleasant and the appearance of the hotel was nice and clean. When I came into the room it appeared to be very nice and clean but after further review I found used fruit cups under the bed and the shower curtain was torn and should have been replaced. The rugs in the main lobby seem dated and the ice machine on the 4th level did not work properly so I had to go to the 3rd level to get ice but not a big deal. I would use this hotel again if needed.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
The breakfast is terrible. Little variety, and only hot food is oatmeal. 2 rooms had bugs in them as well. Staff was nice and pleasant, but other than that I was very disappointed.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
I thought the breakfast was below par - it was great 2 years ago but it has declined since
Dennis
"nice"
I enjoyed my stay
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Errol
"Below Average"
Our stay was only for three days. We checked in late on day one and were forced to stay in a smoking room, which smelled horribly and had burn marks all over the floors and walls. Fortunately we moved to another room for days two and three, but the room was very dated. Refridgerator and air conditioner / heater were very noisy.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Na"
Excellent staff and service that I totally enjoyed.
awesome
It was in a decent location and served breakfast. check in/out was easy
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Close to restaurants and easy access to hwy."
The staff was engaging and courteous. Was happy with the upkeep of the hotel. Was nice and clean outside and inside. We had access to the main highways which was really convenient. The water had good pressure and temperatures. The only minor glitch was my husband didn't like his pillow and we could have had an extra wash cloth (I am sure if we asked we could have gotten more) but other than that we would definitely book at this hotel again and we probably will. The most important thing was we were able to bring our pet who is well behaved, does not bark and was probably quieter than some of the guests.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Helen
"Nice hotel close to shopping and major highway."
Rooms were good. A bit disappointed in the breakfast. Overall we had a great time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Bev
"Days -Inn a good Choice!!"
I was very satified with my stay at the hotel. I did miss the breakfast got up too late. But the staff was friendly. Nice clean hotel and the OTTO resturant lounge and bar was a great place to eat and hang out for drinks.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Josephine
"Nice staff, doesnt make up for smell"
Friendly staff and nice continental breakfast. Room smelled like smoke and my clothes did too after just one night stay. Good for the price. Not worth smelling like smoke. Will stay somewhere else next time.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"2015"
Roaches in room. Stayed two nights. They never came to our room to make beds. Smelled horrible and the continental breakfast was a joke.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
K
it was ok on spend about 6 hrs in the hotel most of which was sleeping.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Great hotel for the price. Comfortable, clean, easy access to the city and golf. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Pleasant stay for a good price"
The breakfast was less than I expected but overall I was happy with my stay.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2015