All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
2765 S Woodlands Village Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Value!"
Great hotel for the price. Room was comfortable enough. No elevators, but only two floors. Could be a struggle for someone with a lot of luggage.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"it's nice, but not great"
The hotel was fine, nothing fancy. The free breakfast in the morning was great. The pool was a let down though. I figured as much because it's an indoor pool, but being from California where all our pools are outdoors,I didn't realize how funky it would smell in there. Overall, it was a fine stay. No elevator though, so heavy luggage was not fun.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
keri
Very nice hotel with easy access to the highway and plenty of food choices nearby. The A/C unit was a little loud, I have a feeling it was on it's last leg. The room was nice and clean and the hotel was quiet during the night. Everything I expect from a Sleep Inn.
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Ross
"Sleep Inn Flagstaff was very nice"
Room was clean, comfortable, quiet. Kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was good. Very nice stay.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Clean, nice location between Grand Canyon & Sedona"
Great stay! Went to the Grand Canyon during the day until sunset, then it was a couple of hours to our hotel. Close to the freeway, felt like a safe neighbourhood, Wal Mart is nearby, hotel looked clean and modern. Good straightforward complimentary breakfast in the morning. Then we drove on to visit Sedona. It was a great trip!
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Jeffrey
"Quick stop on way to CA"
The room was very clean. The staff was very friendly. The bed was fairly comfy. A few things that disappointed were the room was a little tight, the pool was over chlorinated and needs some ventilation, the pipes made way too much noise between rooms, and I had hoped for some egg choices for breakfast. I'm not sure I'll stay again because the price was higher than what I had wanted to pay for what I got. On a positive note it had one of the few indoor pools for the Flagstaff choices.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Serri
"It was a very clean, reasonably priced hotel"
It was good. The staff was cheerful and helpful and the breakfast was very good.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Just passing through"
We arrived early,and the staff was very helpful.After we came back from dinner,there was a large bus of teenagers crowed in the lobby.No problem except we were kept awake past eleven that night.Hotel room is small ,we didn't get the room we booked,price was a little high for it.I would stay again if I needed a place quick.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Beverly
"not bad"
Overall pretty good. Although, didn't sleep tjat well at all here. Very close to highway. Pillows were horrible. Room was clean and nice, nicer than i expected. Not worth the $120 I paid though. I know it's Flag...but I would expect to pay $85-$90 for this room.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"OK but not great"
Room was adequate, a little small, and seemed overpriced compared to similar properties in the Phoenix area
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Robert D
"A good stay"
We stayed here passing through. Very clean room. Awesome walk in shower. Room was spacious. Beds were very comfortable. Only the street noise was the only slight downside, but we were closest to the street. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Page
"Paid a little extra, but got a lot more!"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Great location to NAU, Food, and sightseeing. Breakfast was awesome hot waffles and bacon, with all the normal quick options. Staff was nice,pool and spa area were awesome. The only negative was the queen bed was very small for a queen, more like a double. Guessing the hotel was recently remodeled.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Traveled with friends and this hotel is in the middle--that is, it is a short ride to Sedona and a short ride to Williams and the Grand Canyon. Nice breakfast and the staff refreshed the food and kept the dining area very clean. We liked that the vanity was separate from the bathroom so that while one person is showering, the other can be freshening up at the sink. The room had a cushioned chair that folded out into a bed--small, but suited our needs just fine.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Ruth
"You'll Be Happy Too"
Remodeled and redesigned hotel. Everything was very nice, clean and comfortable. If I could find a hotel like this for the price in every city I went to I'd stay there.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Reasonable price. No frills."
First room blew a fuse and electric went out. Staff moved us quickly. Close to interstate Bobby not the easiest to find unless you know where it i . Could use better signage.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Suzie
"Excellent hotel !"
Very clean, friendly staff, convenient location
2 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
melissa
"One night in Flagstaff"
I stayed here one night after a 477 mile drive from Long Beach. Middle of the night check-in was easy and painless. The room was clean, the bed was fine, if a little soft, and the shower was adequate. Front desk clerks were friendly, pleasant and professional. Recommended.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"Excellent Service"
The front desk clerk, Sarah, was very helpful to us. She was very polite and she helped me find a great place to eat and she helped me find a place to cut my hair.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Filbert
"Defiantly nice"
Went to this hotel as a stop over from Grand Canyon to Scottsdale. Found hotel night staff to be very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean, a little small but clean so no complaints. Morning staff was just a friendly with free breakfast.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice hotel with restaurants, and shopping near by"
Real nice hotel, great location to walk to restaurants and shopping center. Our room was overlooking San Francisco Peak which still had snow on it. Continental breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Rae
"a weekend in Arizona"
the room was clean. a little small but very clean and neat. flat screen tv with plenty of channels. tiny bathroom. the employees were kind and helpful. the breakfast had a good selection. indoor pool and hot tub. would stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Clean rooms"
The hotel was clean and every detail newly renovated. We had a very comfortable stay. Easy location, great access to restaurants and box stores. We had a king room which was nice but was pretty small. Worked for an overnight stay. Friends had a double queen room and their was additionally a pull out chair so their rooms was great. The only other downside was that there is no elevator. There are only two floors so it wasn't a hugh deal since our kids are a little bigger (8 and 12) so they could help carry. But if you have younger kids/babies it might make it difficult so I would recommend calling and make sure you can get a 1st floor room.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel, good parking"
We chose this motel because of its indoor swimming pool, and the pool is great, especially early in the morning when nobody else was awake. Beds were comfortable, and air conditioner worked well enough when we needed it. Having the shower in the middle of the room helped give more water pressure than when the shower is next to the adjoining room's shower--great water pressure.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Will stay here again!"
Stayed here on my first trip to Flagstaff. Great location, right off the highway, across the street from shopping and restaurants. Very clean and comfortable!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Donald
"Nice Hotel close to the highway."
The hotel was nice. The staff was attentive. If you are a light sleeper you might notice the highway noise. Other than that very nice stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Tiny rooms and a waffle "breakfast""
So we go there and one of our room keys didn't work. The other barely did. I noticed a neighbor who was having the same difficulty getting into their room. They said they already changed keys once. Well, I got our door open and lo and behold our room was barely bigger than our king bed. I don't think I have ever stayed in such a tiny room. Oh well, we weren't planning on staying in the room for any amount of time anyway. Next morning we got up and went down to "breakfast". If a self-made waffle and bacon is your idea of breakfast, then you are in business. It was basically a carb-fest, no eggs anywhere to be found. We left and went across the street to get something more substantial.
CD
"Good stay"
Last leg of a long road trip, and we were tired! Location was a little hard to get to due to road construction/repair, but we found it. Very friendly staff! Hotel was under renovation, but was well kept, clean and reasonably priced. Room was smallish ... not much room to move around a king-sized bed. I would suggest cleaning the carpet more often. Dirty footprints in the shower after walking on the carpet, and feet were clean before! Clean bathroom, good Wi-Fi strength, quiet (even though not far from highway) and easy to get on highway the next morning! Good hotel breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Probably Flagstaff's best in its price range"
We stayed one night, and my wife reminded me that we had stayed one night last year as well. The hotel is on a commercial strip and is in better condition than many of the lower-priced hotels in Flagstaff. As other reviewers pointed out, the breakfast area is crowded, but we had no problems. The price was reasonable, and we'd stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"great hotel"
Really loved this place,very clean,comfortable and nice staff!will definitely come back here again soon!ty!!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Allyson
"I loved this hotel!!"
very clean, smelled good. Beds were comfortable and staff was nice.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
cindy
"Ok great price"
Front office clerk evening very helpful Cleaning staff Need help understanding The needs of their clients
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Stevan
"March stay"
Hotel was fine & staff very friendly and courteous . Only one issue, which was totally customer related; that being patrons who visit Breakfast Room in their Pajamas! Also parents bringing barefoot children in nightgowns into public Eating Area without consideration for others. I raised 4 kids & Never would have done this!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Debbie
"The rooms were very small"
We had 2 rooms for 2 nights, the rooms were too small for 2 people and luggage, mold in the showers,, sign for hotel so small we passed it 3 times before finding with gps. location next to freeway, and every time we went out to eat we were back on freeway going the wrong way. Never again. Breakfast was minimal. both toilets clogged, and we get room service for help, just drop off a plunger. That was their issue to solve not ours.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
lj
"Good value, but breakfast was crowded."
Good value for an overnight stay. However, the breakfast area was tiny. It is way undersized for the capacity of the hotel. We literally could not get to the breakfast items laid out on the counter. Some people left to go elsewhere or come back later.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Roger
"Road trip"
Was a nice place to spend the night on the road.room was updated.would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"great stay"
Very friendly staff and comfortable room. Nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"snowventure"
the room was clean and newly remodeled. beds were soft and room was cozy. breakfast was good for continental. pool was warm and service was great. we will stay here again next time we are in town
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
amy
"Beautiful rooms, friendly service"
The rooms were lovely, well-decorated, clean and with a small fridge, microwave, desk and closet. The beds were comfortable. When we got it is was 30* degrees out and our heater unit wouldn't turn out, the front desk staff was prompt in coming up to take a look and was able to solve the problem immediately.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Kayla
"Decent"
The room was decent. Good breakfast; room was clean. Nice shower but no bathtub and bathroom was too small. Breakfast was good and pool and hot tub were comforting. Garbages in the room didnt have any bags, when asked the front desk they seemed to struggle to find one? When I noticed what they gave me-were only ice bags..was bizarre! We came when it was flooding and storming outside and the ceiling right before the stairs was leaking onto the carpet! With a few improvements I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice hotel for travelers"
Basic hotel for travelers. Rooms were clean, housekeeping was attentive, staff was easy to work with. Stayed there two nights and had no problem. Our room was closest to the highway, but noise was not a problem.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Our College Campus Visit"
The room was great for what we needed. We spent a single night with no issues. Was very close to the major places that anyone may need to visit while in Flagstaff.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Miguel
"Flagstaff Fun!"
Everything was great! The breakfast was plentiful the rooms clean the staff was very friendly! Great experience.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Mom"
We visited NAU and the hotel was perfect.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Robin
"Good hotel access right off the freeway"
nice hotel for our overnight stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
JB
"Great place"
Very nice staff was also helpful. In a good location for the 2 main highways
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
"Good choice"
Very clean. Comfortable. Good breakfast. Rooms are small. Good for 1 or 2 nights
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Small room, but clean and quiet. No bath, only a shower, but that was fine for us. Fairly good breakfast (waffles, hard boiled eggs, bacon one morning, apples and bananas, cereal). Pleasant reception staff. Good value for the price.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great value"
Great value for the price. Walls all a little thin.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
People are so nice and the hotel condition is wonderful. I will definitely stay here again if I go flagstaff
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Perfect getaway"
Took my boyfriend up here for his birthday & the stay was perfect! The only complaint is that one room key didn't work at all, & the other only worked half the time. But other than that, we seriously loved it!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015