All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
4066 Howard Ln, Napa, CA, 94558, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Absolutely perfect!"
We love Senza! We booked a garden room and were so positively surprised by its size, beautiful modern design, amenities (including a fireplace) and comfortable king size bed. The hotel itself is very well taken care of, with a great pool and breakfast featuring Bouchon pastries. Conveniently located in Napa, Senza was one of the highlights of our trip. We will definitely be back. While the service was perfect from beginning to end, the only downside of staying at Senza is that there's no room service available. However, this wasn't so much of a concern for us, since we wanted to explore the amazing restaurants nearby
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Perfect for a weekend getaway!"
This hotel was amazing! My mom and I stayed here for her birthday and were impressed by the accomodations. Our room was ready early and we enjoyed laying out in one of the cabana's late afternoon before we went to dinner. The continental breakfast was much more than we expected, complete with Bouchon pasteries and tons of fresh fruit. Already anticipating our next trip back!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Overpriced"
Very expensive hotel for what you get. We paid over $400 each night. Totally not worth the money. Room was very noisy from the highway. Not enough chairs and shade areas in the swimming pool. If you want to get a cabana, you should wake up early.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Spent 4 days/nights here. My husband and I were amazed by the place. The morning breakfast was delicious and the wine in the evening was a great way to end the day. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. We will stay here again if in the area.
4 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Awesome!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"2-day getaway"
My husband and I had last been to Napa over 12 years ago. We found Senza by searching online. We felt it was very convenient, comfortable, and attractive with just the right amenities. The fitness room was a great way to begin the day, followed by a breakfast offering a good variety of food, which was all very good. The evening wine and cheese reception finished each day off nicely. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Jen
Very nice boutique hotel in the middle of some popular vineyard attractions. The staff was great and very accommodating. It really made the experience all the more fun.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Kris
"Very, very nice hotel."
We loved the Senza! We would definitely stay there again and recommend to others. They have a wonderful continental breakfast as well as a wine tasting/hor'd hour in the late afternoon. A different winery hosts each day.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jean
"Highly Recommend Senza"
I will definitely be back to stay at Senza. I loved the location in proximity to several wineries we love. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The beds are phenominal. The most comfortable bed I've ever slept on during a hotel stay. They allow wine at the hot tub and have plastic wine glasses in each room. The "Continental" breakfast- also phenominal! It's a beautiful spread of pastries from Bouchon Bakery, toast, crock pot oatmeal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, sliced fruit and dry cereal. We brought a bottle of champagne down and made mimosas with the orange juice provided.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Cortney
"Perfection!"
Beautiful rooms, wine and cheese reception in the evening, great breakfast, hot tub and heated pool. This was our second stay here. :)
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Beautiful, Modern Napa Hotel"
Everything was perfect at this hotel, with the exception that some of the rooms have showers but no bathtubs. If you wish to have a tub, request it. The rooms are beautiful, clean, and modern. Breakfast is exceptional. The staff is lovely. It is right off of the road, but the rooms were very quiet and the lovely landscape blocks any view of the hwy. We highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
We stayed in the Parker Mansion which is a separate building from the rest of the hotel. I was a little skeptical after making my reservation because the Parker Mansion was not mentioned. However, once we checked in and checked out the room, it was very nice. The complimentary or included breakfast was great featuring specialty items from the Bouchon Bakery in Yountville. Good location - away from the hustle and bustle, but close to everything. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great Boutique Hotel Except one Little Thing"
Great little hotel in Napa. Booked a room in the Parker Mansion and Got upgraded to a King Room in the same building as reception. Nice Staff, great breakfast buffet with pastries from Bouchon (saved me a 30 min line at the bakery), awesome location between Napa Yountville, clean hotel. The only thing that I could say is that the fire place stopped working after a half hour for the rest of our time there (which isn't that big of a deal) and that I could slightly hear the downstairs bathroom fan reverberating to our room when someone was using the restroom. That was a little bit of an annoyance. Not a deal breaker on when considering hotel stays in the future, but when I do stay again, I might request a room downstairs instead up upstairs.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Quiet and comfortable stat"
Nice stay. Very comfortable and quiet. The pool is much smaller than it looks in the picture. The breakfast was delicious.
2 night trip Jan 12, 2015
Molly
"Romance, rest and relaxation"
Small boutique hotel. Convenient driving distance to vineyards and restaurants. Recently renovated, our garden suite was the epitome of modern relaxation. Beautiful gas fireplace, amazing deep soaking tub and spacious shower, heated bathroom floors, ultra comfy bed and wine fridge - everything you need for a romantic getaway.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Cruzin
This hotel is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are gorgeous, spacious, clean, and the bathrooms are very well appointed. The staff was really, really friendly, and the hotel services were great. The complimentary breakfast was way better than any breakfast I've had at most hotels I've stayed at that were more expensive than this one. The pool/hot tub/fitness center were great, and very accessible from all of the rooms. The bad: the location is a bit tough--it's right in the middle of a residential neighborhood, and right next to the highway, which provided some noise. It was also not walking distance to any restaurants, shops, or wineries. We had to drive everywhere we wanted to go. However, that was a small price to pay for how great our stay was, so I really shouldn't complain.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
It looks like the hotel was recently constructed and as such the room was generally clean, pleasant, and well appointed (although there was no bath). The free wine and nibbles after 6pm was also a nice touch. However, I booked this hotel for my girlfriends 30th birthday and feel that it was significantly overpriced for what it was. The hotel was located immediately adjacent to the freeway which made it feel something like a travel lodge / motel 6. The hotel facilities essentially consist of one concierge / welcome area which was relatively small and plain. We took swimwear but ultimately did not use as the pool looked very small and in truth not up to our expectations. We also requested a late checkout but they were only willing to grant an extra 30 minutes until 11: 30; the shortest extension I have received anywhere and was frustrating since the hotel seemed half empty. In short, I would only recommend the Senza if you plan on spending limited/ no time at the hotel beyond sleeping at night.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Nice hotel, but because of the re-brand the hotel lost its B&B feel completely.... now just a standard hotel like a Hilton.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Great hotel - quiet and comfortable. Easy access to Napa valley.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
"quaint and cute"
This hotel overall is very nice. This was our 2nd time staying there. I love the rooms, they are cute and homey and relaxing. The beds and linens are really comfortable, so comfy that you almost feel like you are at home. They will bring fire wood ready to go at your request for the fireplace, which is really nice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast that is included is really good. The only complaints I have and I have experienced this both times I have stayed here, is that the hotel is old and because it's old, faucets drip, the shower is scalding one minute and freezing the next until you get the knob to go just in the right place. Last time we stayed we actually needed to turn on the A/C and it didn't work. They did remedy the situation by giving us another upgraded room, so they definitely made it right. I haven't stayed anywhere else in Napa, so I don't have anything to compare it to, I imagine all Napa hotels with the same rating are this pricey, however, as much as they charge per night, they need to upgrade their plumbing. It's kinda pricey, but all in all, a nice place....
3 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Reina
"Slice of Heaven in Napa"
La Residence exceeded in all areas!! Kimberly who worked up at the front desk was 1 of the BEST staff a person could ask for.She was willing to do anything and everything to make our stay so pleasant.She mapped out 1 of our days up to Spring Mountain and made reservations at the wineries she suggested.It was PERFECT!She made reservations at 3 other restaurants~~~she just handled everything! La Residence is very fortunate to have such a fabulous person that truly loves her job and people!The only thing we did not like was the noise of the traffic. This place is such a GEM and if there was something else this place could do for that I would give it a 10!It is absolutely a lovely place and the location was terrific as well!Thank you and we will be back!
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Shelly and Mike
This was 1 of 4 hotels we stayed at on our recent trip to California and by far our favorite with the most comfortable bed. I look forward to being able to stay at this wonderful Bed & Breakfast type hotel again soon.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Beautiful place in Napa"
We recently stayed at La Residence for three nights and wish they'd been more. The place is beautiful, clean and romantic. The grounds and well kept. Our room was very spacious and the linnens and towels were incredible. Comfortable bed and enough space for luggage. My only surprise was that considering that we were staying at a premium suite (and paid a premium for it) the bathroom sink should've had 2 sinks and a tub. Ours didn't. The sink is also sits on an "antique" table so there's not much space for toiletries or makeup. If you're traveling for a few days, like us, you pack a lot. We basically had our stuff spread all over the floor. Also, the breakfast was really nice. However, there was nothing hot, other than coffee. They had pastries, ham, cheese and one day, there was a quiche. But after the second day you start to crave something else (heavier). All in all, it was a great stay and we would definitely return again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Picky traveler
"Just what we expected."
La Residence has all the quaintness of a B&B but is large enough to offer amenities like a pool and hot tub. The room was cozy and appealing. The king bed was better than we expected. Although it was softer than our Temperpedic at home, we both slept well (could have been the wine and cool nights too!). I have a phobia about hotel bedspreads, so I appreciated the pristine white duvet cover on the bed. The bathroom was the only area for improvement. It had a pedestal sink with little counter space. The tile was clean, but outdated. The grout was a little worse for the wear. But still, there were plenty of clean, nice quality towels. The communal breakfast room was nice. It could seat about 30, with more seating on the deck. We found the breakfast to be a notch or two above a typical Continental breakfast. Each day, there was fresh fruit, danish and rolls, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, cheeses, cold meats, bagels, and a selection of cold cereals.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Kelley
"Nice outdoors but road noise is problem"
Pretty outdoor areas. We enjoyed breakfast on terrace, enjoyed pool and outdoor seating area. First room was very noisy from highway. I had called night before we arrived and requested quiet room so was surprised they ignored me. Next day we moved to quiet room but bed supports were bent so we rolled to middle of bed. After 2 nights of this we realized what was wrong and told hotel and they fixed it. They gave us a bottle of wine for our trouble which was nice. Room we paid for was a premium king. The first room was this but not the second though we paid for it. Second room was half size of first room.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Nice hotel very close to yountville"
Good location nice and comfy rooms breakfast ok happy hour very nice music outside should be turned on
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Alfonso
"A lovely night in Napa"
We checked in with ease. We were informed that a wine and cheese hour would begin @6. It was lovely, sitting outside among the trees with Hall wines to sip on. Bed was incredibly comfortable the area was very quiet so a g rear nights rest. In the morning, we were treated to a great B&B breakfast of pastry , yogurt, fruit, hard boiled eggs. Deliocious! Check out was a breeze.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Very good. Would recommend.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Wonderful staff"
La Residence provided a wonderful get away during our stay. The staff were so helpful and nice from the office to the ladies cleaning our rooms. They provided a Bed ad Breakfast feel to the inn within a larger (but not too large) environment. Thank you!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2013
"Great getaway, about an hour away!"
The room was lovely, lots of windows, and our own porch. Beautiful grounds to wander around, a great spa and pool (unheated though), and really enjoyed the lovely breakfasts. The happy hour wine and nibbles reception was a good time to mingle with other guests, out on the patio, and then off to town for dinner. A very lovely get away from the demands of life in the bay area, and so close! The only slight drawback is the highway noise, because we were pretty close to the 29, if one is a light sleeper, this might affect you.
Other trip May 2, 2013
Sandee
Great Boutique hotel. Beautiful setting. Did not have any issue with the noise from the highway, and we were in The Mansion on the top floor. Room was well done and spacious. My ONLY complaint (and to me this is a big one) is when taking a shower the water temperature was NEVER consistent. The water was either very hot or ICY cold. Made for a very uncomfortable and annoying shower experience. I hope to go back and stay at La Residence, but will definitely ask for a room in a different building.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
KHP
"Not as good as it used to be"
I've been to Residence Inn several times, but this was my first visit in the last 10 years. I was disappointed. The property is still beautiful, but the rooms could use more maintenance and are starting to look a bit tired. In its earlier iteration, the owner was a talented chef and offered amazing artisan breakfast everyday. That is no longer the case. The property is under new ownership and the gourmet breakfast is gone. The new format is okay but a far cry from the original concept and its flawless execution. I suspect there are now many good alternatives in the valley.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"Solid Hotel in Wine Country."
Overall, we had a pleasant stay here. Staff was friendly and it was close to the winerys. It is difficult to pull into from the busy road its on, so if you're from the city and not that comfortable driving, be careful.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Kenny
"Perfect Anniversary Getaway"
Loved our time at La Residence...staff, atmosphere, breakfast, wine suburb!
Other trip Dec 2, 2012

"Best hotel in our 10 night stay in California"
Hotel fully renovated in the last 12 months to an exceptionally high standard. Very modern, very clean and very comfortable bed. Location great as next to vineyards and a 2min walk from a lovely Italian restaurant. Staff excellent. Breakfast great.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Very lovely"
Senza is an awesome hotel with stunning vineyard view, the hotel room is spacious, cozy, new and clean. hotel staffs are very friendly and love the pool in the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
"Great stay in Napa!"
Beautiful hotel, great breakfast out of this world! Pool a little small, hot tub fantastic. We were in Napa for a wedding so had lots of activities to attend, wish we could have had more time to relax and enjoy the hotel!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Lauren

"Excelente"
No se puede pedir más. Excelente ubicación, comodidad, calidad y servicio.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Boa localização"
Boa localização mas o café da manhã deixa a desejar.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Senza Hotel

"Not La Residance"
07/21/15 WAYZATA55 Minneapolis
We had stayed at La Residance with our children years ago, and remember it as friendly, cozy place with beautiful gardens and rooms that varied from "Inn-like" in the mansion, to newer luxury rooms on the northern side of the property. The two, friendly owners apparently sold it to the current company, which completely remodeled it and added two new buildings. The beautiful gardens are now gone, replaced by a sparse yoga aesthetic and a lot more asphalt, and the buildings have been upgraded to the same tightly-wound, "clean" modern appearance. The friendly owners have been replaced by young, more haughty, snobby and less helpful staff. The price of the best rooms has doubled and although very well decorated, they are less comfortable. The expensive extra-firm mattresses are on concrete slabs and are uncomfortably hard, the pillow overly large and uncomfortable and our second floor room increased, rather than diminished, the considerable road noise from highway 29, which is immediately adjacent to the hotel. Breakfast buffet is excellent, location on outskirts of Napa is hard to beat, and everything is sparkling new. But my memories of La Residance at its peak are better.
"Nicest hotel in northern California"
07/19/15 buenviaje78 Chicago/NYC
We had a beautiful (and squeaky-clean) room with a wonderful view. The customer service was excellent from the minute we booked the room until the moment we checked out. As a bonus, the "continental" breakfast was anything but; quiche, baked goods from Bouchon, berries and espresso--yum. I plan to stay at the Senza every time I'm in the Napa area.
"Lovely Hotel"
07/16/15 suefromla LA, Calif
Went to Napa for a girls trip and loved the Senza. The rooms and service are great. The breakfast is lovely and the wine tasting in the evening is perfect. the grounds have many wonderful areas to sit and relax.
"Hidden Germ"
07/16/15 MALIAC88 Chino Hills, California
Visited Napa few time, choosing the hotel always been a tough part.. This time I think we hit the right place. We were looking a place near most winery but yet still away from crowd. The hotel is located off the freeway. With unique buildings combined into one hotel. We stayed at the King suite with private patio located across the pool. The hotel is quiet even with it is sold out. We walked into a contemporary suite with fire place. Huge shower n bathtub with heated floor. The heavenly bed with pillows that can buried you into., hotel even has a lavender spray on bedside for the linen to help you rest.. Excellent section of breafast .. From nespresso coffee to Bouchon bakery..service is prompt and friendly.. Only complain I had is the towels..is as rough as kitchen towels...
"Perfect for a Couples' Weekend"
07/13/15 ADVann3 Katy, Texas
Senza is a GREAT boutique hotel, with a perfect location if you are there for winery visits, and very well run & maintained. We had a four night stay with another couple. We stayed in the second floor of the Parker Mansion and that was perfect for a two couple stay. Very private, large and well appointed rooms...we were both on the same floor so we shared a balcony that was comfortably appointed. I have no idea what the over rooms and suites were like, but the Parker Mansion's rooms were large, with fireplaces and very comfortable...bathrooms were slightly out of date, but still nice. The breakfast is awesome...much more than continental. Hardy, but not too much. They have heard boiled eggs - which is always a win for me. Plus baked goods from Bouchon. The pool is small but comfortable and the grounds are lovely...with unique art all over the place, and a small vineyard on site. There are robes and slippers...and a decent hair dryer (not your travel sized kind). I would highly rec this property and would be happy to return again and again. We had one issue with the guests above us waking up at 6am and exercising in their rooms...pacing, prancing or something above where we slept (or tried to) for 90 minutes. We called the front office and asked that they politely ask the guests to exercise in the facility on property or outside, as the third floor of the Parker mansion is one big room...so they not only disturbed us in #35, but our friends in #36. It was handled (they even offered to move us to a suite for the inconvenience, but we wanted to stay by our friends) and the noise stopped. Here are my cons (and granted, I am a hotel snob, so they are a bit nit picky): - The towels...great for wrapping your hair up on your head, but if you want big, plush bath towels - these are not those - We never had our toiletries replenished - had to go to front desk when we ran out of shampoo (however, their toiletries are Molten Brown which is lovely.) - The road noise is pretty substantial (LOUD). Though hedges line the road and water features help...the freeway noise is 24/7. Not Senza's fault but the front units and the Parker house hear a lot of noise all day and night from inside the rooms. - Spa...is ONE treatment room. This was not explained upon booking, so my girlfriend and I basically had a "couple's massage" - which we were not too disturbed by, but other non-couples may not want to share a room while getting a massage (it was a FABULOUS massage though...thanks Rebecca!) So, YES. Stay at Senza. I know you will enjoy as much as we did. And try to make the 6:00 wine tasting...we never did, but plan to on our next visit.
"An absolute pleasure! "
07/09/15 abigailblacey
Stayed here on a west coast road trip and had such a lovely time. Our room was super comfy, with plush bedding, a stone fireplace and a marble bathroom. We also had a little sitting area outside our room with views of the vineyard. They had a wine and cheese reception happening when we checked in, which was delish! Also provided free breakfast in the morning with pastries from Bouchon and local sheep's milk yogurt. The pool and hot tub were also clean and refreshing - a nice perk! All in all - we'll definitely be coming back for more!
"Great choice for romantic Napa Weekend"
07/09/15 Shshlc New York City, New York
Cannot say enough great things about the Senza. Beautifully appointed room (with fireplace), delicious buffet breakfast, and lovely wine reception each nite. Pool area is lovely, complete with shaded cabanas. Highly recommend!!!
"Nicely hidden"
07/08/15 theberbie Berkeley, California
The two ladies at the front desk were very nice and one of them asked us to leave our plates rather than put them away, since we're on vacation. She joked we can always help them out in the kitchen. The lady who took care of breakfast in the morning was lively and very energetic. It was a breath of fresh air. Napa felt a bit boring and a little too many pretentious people here and there, but the hotel was nice.
"Loved it!"
07/08/15 dhulkower Reston, VA
Everything is newly renovated and comfortable. The breakfast is terrific and they also have a nice evening sip with good food to accompany it. Staff is very nice and accommodating. Highly recommend it!
"Lovely hotel oasis"
07/06/15 KelliVA Washington DC, District of Columbia
We loved our stay at the SENZA hotel. It was such a beautiful oasis for our overnight stay. The room was simply but tastefully decorated in soothing colors and the bathroom was modern with clean lines. I loved the lush towels and bedroom slippers and robes - great for relaxing. There was a gas fireplace but it was in the high 90s on the day we arrived, so no need to use it - but I would imagine it is a lovely touch in the winter months. We didn't get to partake in the wine tasting, but the breakfast was wonderful with pastries from Bouchon, a yummy quiche and fresh fruit and yogurts. And I am in love with their espresso machine. The only negative we experienced was the noise we could hear from our room - we had room 27 above the reception / dining area and the night we were there, there seemed to be a photo shoot or some filming taking place - right outside our room. They were pretty noisy but by the time we fell asleep, they must have left or we just were too tired from the day's wine tastings! :) Similarly in the morning, we were woken very early in the morning - not sure if staff were loading things into the back door or not, but seemed to be a lot of activity. Then we started to hear other guests enjoying breakfast on the patio. I would recommend requesting another room if you receive room 27 in months where you can enjoy the outside patio! Otherwise, it was a beautiful hotel in a pretty central location in Napa. The rate seemed high but I think comparable with other places in the area - I am guessing you are going to pay high rates in the wine country. And I loved the amenities.