All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8514 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"very enjoyable stay"
Very enjoyable stay
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Kathryn
"one of the better hotels i've stayed in"
There are many eateries nearby, the hotel has a shuttle, great views from the room, its spanking clean. the rooms have a microwave machine and coffee maker, coffee and tea is also available in the hotel lobby. there are ice machines and vending machines on each floor,
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Everyone at the front desk went out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and help you in any way you needed.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Teresa
"Tasty and fresh breakfast buffet."
Great breakfast buffet! The staff we encountered were friendly and professional. Being near the airport, it was pretty quiet, but the A/C fan "buzzed" a little too loudly to be considered white noise. The beds were comfy.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Madeleine
"rooms were neat and management very friendly"
My stay was great good service and great area to stay outside of Pittsburgh pleanty of places to eat and withing driving distance of the city of Pittsburgh as well
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Benjamin
"Great hotel."
It was pretty good, but hotels.com had us in a smoking room even though we definitely selected non-smoking. It reeked so they moved us over to a smaller non-smoking room. Other than that, it was great.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Dillon
"A weekend at PNC Park."
Good, no complaints.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Not bad for short stay"
The hotel was fairly clean and in good condition. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. Most of the staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety. However, the breakfast room was completely inadequate. It is too small to accommodate the volume of people wanting breakfast. The WiFi was horrible. The parking is inadequate. And although the room was fairly clean, we found a dirty sock NOT belonging to us under the bed.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Danielle
"Great front desk staff!"
This hotel was clean and comfortable. It was a little further away from the airport than I thought, but it was still pretty convenient. The thing that sets this hotel apart is the customer service. I mistakenly made my reservation for the wrong night. Despite the fact that the cancellation date had already passed, the hotels.com staff was able to work with the front desk staff at the hotel and change the reservation. Without penalty! The only slight problem was that the only room availble for the night was staying was one with a single king bed. When I checked into the hotel, the woman at the front desk was nice enough to look and see if anything else had become available and offered to move me to a room with 2 doubles, much to the relief of my 17 year old son with whom I was travelling!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Very clean"
Room was very clean. Check in was super fast. Very comfortable bed. Great value. The renovations of the hotel were great. Very impressed for the price
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
GREATROOM,GREATPRICE.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
JOHN
"Pittsburg stopover"
Overnight stay good place close to airport
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Kathleen J
"Great hotel!!!"
Very clean and reasonable price
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Willard
"Less than standard for a Hampton Inn"
The room I had was not ergonomically laid out very well. The mini closet/vanity doors could not open entirely because they hit an end table that was placed between it and the bed. The handicap rail in the shower prevented you from being able to comfortably shower standing up without bumping your elbow off of it. Not the best HI I've ever stayed at and I was surprisingly disappointed and will not stay here again. Not what I'm used to from Hilton properties, particularly a Hampton Inn.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Shawn
It was very nice and made getting to the airport easy very early in the morning.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Jackie
"My Memorable Stay at the Hampton Inn"
Staff were very courteous and helpful. Definitely would recommend the Hampton Inn at the airport when having early flights.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Service is scaled down if booked at hotel.com"
They openly admit to eliminating soms services if you book through hotels.com. The desk clerk said that at the rate we paid ($100/night) we should not expect full services to be available. Very poor attitude.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Terrible Airport Shuttle Service"
Terrible. I called to have the shuttle pick me up after returning my rental car and waited over an hour. Finally got ahold of the front desk only to find out they had never sent anyone to pick me up. I will definitely not be staying here again in the future.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Shannon
"Definitely Stay Here!!"
Fantastic!! Everyone was so nice! The room was very clean, housekeeping was awesome, breakfast had something for everyone...fresh fruits, yogurt, hot foods, juices, danish, bagels, cereal, hot oatmeal with dried fruit and more!!! The bedding was wonderful too....down pillows so soft...no nasty feathers just soft down! Our sweet dachshund, Ginger, was welcome too!
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Fred
"Pittsburgh Getaway Weekend"
Although I did not spend a lot of time in the room, it was clean and odor free. The bed sheets and top cover was clean and fresh. The bathroom and shower were clean as well. Would recommend to a friend and stay again when I am in the area.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Wendell
"Definitely recommend you stay here!"
Most attentive and helpful staff I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Clean is an understatement. A little TLC needed on some of the mirrors in the bathroom but otherwise...super happy with our stay.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Wendy
"Clean rooms with comfy beds"
Hampton Inns are consistently excellent hotels - in fact, this is our preferred hotel. The room in this particular hotel was set up differently than most Hampton's to maximize space. The room was smaller than usual and the bathroom was very cramped (corner sink created some challenges). But it was clean and had a great shower. The beds are one of the most comfortable that you can find - which is really what you want in a room right? The staff was amazing and very friendly - even the people who were refreshing the breakfast food were great. We were given an adjoining room (didn't need) and that proved to be an unfortunate thing because our neighbor was having a long and loud phone conversation from about 1AM to about 2:30AM and I was unable to sleep. There was no intent on his part to disturb us, so I didn't complain - it just was a bit unfortunate. Otherwise, our stay was great as usual!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Clean & well stocked rooms."
Room was clean & fully stocked. Pillows were too soft though. Breakfast has both hot/cold items. 24 hour airport shuttle which allowed us to turn in our rented car a day early. Not alot of restaurants close by, just a few.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Toni
"Great service & close to the airport"
Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The room didn't have a chair other than the desk chair but when we called to ask they brought an extra chair right away. The desk gave a good recommendation for dinner delivery as well. Overall good experience.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"college visit"
2 night stay for college visit
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good experience"
Courteous staff, clean room, good complimentary breakfast and a relatively low rate. It was perfect for what we needed.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Darin
"Enjoyed my stay"
Nice, quiet room! Good value for the money.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"Nice room"
Very comfortable
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to airport"
Dissapointed there was no longterm parking. Had to go next door to park car for 11 days.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Hampton Inn --Airport Hampton Inn, Pittsburgh"
Employees couldn't have been nicer! Great stay and I'll be back!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Marsha
"Clean and comfortable"
The staff was courteous and helpful and our room was nice, but the lobby is tiny and with big wedding groups there, it didn't offer a great welcome. When we went out at dinner time, crowds waiting for shuttles blocked the doorways. They could use more space for guests to gather if this is part of their service.
"Pampered guest"
Check-in was easy, early morning shuttle request to the airport was taken care of with one sentence, I wanted to purchase a snack, it was given to me at no cost. The next morning the shuttle driver was waiting for me. I felt pampered and spoiled.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
Nice stay. Nice staff and clean room. Very accommodating. Let us check in almost three hours early and we're always very welcoming.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
All was very comfortable. The wait staff was helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Carole J
"Great, affordable hotel"
Clean, convenient, and friendly.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Annette
Very clean, even though repairs were going on. Friendly staff
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"1 night"
1 night early check in was ready. close to airport overall just right
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
richard
"Good value, clean. close to airport easy ride in."
It was very clean, 6 miles or less from airport and very easy access in and out with several restaurants in area.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Perfect for airport hotel."
Fantastic service and morning breakfast! Room was great! Perfect for before & after trip! Will definitely stay again if flying out of Pittsburgh!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Cara
"Nice stay, parking included while away on vaca"
Booked on hotels.com...specifically told we could leave our car there for the week while away on vaca...including shuttle both ways to airport. When checking in...was told that wasn't how the rep booked it.....clerk in morning just made things right, giving us park & fly pass as promised. Evening clerks would not even attempt to make it right.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
hallie
"Thank you."
Feb. 15. My flight was cancelled. I was in town for tragic family event. The young man at the front desk was exceptional and was able to recognize that I was distressed. He was able to get me in a room by 11am. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Thank you for not making the already inconvenient flight cancellation a hotel hassle. Greatly appreciated.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Last minute booking"
The staff makes up for the tired appearance of this hotel. The room was comfortable and clean - all that matters!
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Maureen
"Hot as Hades"
Could not get the room to cool down. Had to sleep on top the covers till around 4AM till able to get under covers. Up at 5AM to catch a plane. Room did not have all the amenities that I booked and paid for.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
raymond w.
"Trip to PA"
Staff helpful and informative about the area. Had free pizza for guests in the Lobby .. very nice with the snowy conditions. Room extremely clean and bed very comfortable. Pillows were not very good ... too soft. Enjoyed my stay and will stay in Hampton Inn again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Teresa
"Hampton Inns alway provide a quality stay"
I know what i can expect at Hampton Inns and usually get it . This on e is no exception. Very pleasant and helpful staff
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
nice stuff. breakfast is just so so. driver was nice. great location.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Rui
"nice stay"
With short notice we were able to get a room close to the airport and were completely satisfied with the hotel and the staff. Will definately stay there again if the need arises
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"AFC WILDCARD WEEKEND"
CAME UP FOR A DAY FROM BALTIMORE TO GO TO THE RAVENS VS. STEELERS PLAYOFF GAME. SERVICE WAS GREAT. AND THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEANED. NICE HOT BREAKFAST AS WELL. WILL DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN IF I AM EVER IN PITTSBURGH.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Christmas in Pittsburg"
All the staff we encountered are friendly We felt like we were home. Complimentary breakfast excellent, beddings smells fresh and looks clean. 24-hr drink service in the lobby (coffee, tea and hot cocoa). Close to store and restaurants. Hopefully they'll add an exercise room in the future.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014