All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8514 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great Airport Stay"
Clean, comfortable and remarkably quiet, given that it is just off the end of a runway.
Response by Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Dear Jeffrey, Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive to provide each of our guests with a comfortable and relaxing stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next venture to Pittsburgh! Warm Regards,
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good place to stay near airport"
Stayed here before an early morning flight out of PIT. Took a 4am shuttle to airport. The hotel had a light continential breakfast setup for the 4am shuttle passengers which was nice and unexpected. This is my second stay here. I would highly recommend it to anyone flying out of PIT airport.
Response by Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Dear Jeff, Thank you for the kind review and the great recommendation of our property! We are pleased to hear that our property helped you have an easy and stress-free traveling experience! We look forward to having you again for your next flight in or out of Pittsburgh! All the best!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great Hotel For The Money"
Nice And Clean Very Convient When I Visit Family . Breakfast Was Ok And Front Desk Staff Were Very Nice . You Can Trust This Hotel I Have Stayed Here Many Times And Have Always Had A Good Stay . Have Always Stayed Here Or At Double Tree Next Door According The Rates .
Response by Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Dear Steven, Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback on your stay and the recommendation of our property! We will be sure to share this feedback with the rest of our team! We appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you during your next stay in Pittsburgh. All the best!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"No free shuttle to the airport for hotel.com users"
The first room they put us in smelled like smoke, but they moved us right away. The breakfast was good. You don't get the free shuttle to the airport if you book through a third party so we had to pay to park next door.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"very enjoyable stay"
Very enjoyable stay
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Kathryn
"one of the better hotels i've stayed in"
There are many eateries nearby, the hotel has a shuttle, great views from the room, its spanking clean. the rooms have a microwave machine and coffee maker, coffee and tea is also available in the hotel lobby. there are ice machines and vending machines on each floor,
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Everyone at the front desk went out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and help you in any way you needed.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Teresa
"Tasty and fresh breakfast buffet."
Great breakfast buffet! The staff we encountered were friendly and professional. Being near the airport, it was pretty quiet, but the A/C fan "buzzed" a little too loudly to be considered white noise. The beds were comfy.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Madeleine
"rooms were neat and management very friendly"
My stay was great good service and great area to stay outside of Pittsburgh pleanty of places to eat and withing driving distance of the city of Pittsburgh as well
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Benjamin
"Great hotel."
It was pretty good, but hotels.com had us in a smoking room even though we definitely selected non-smoking. It reeked so they moved us over to a smaller non-smoking room. Other than that, it was great.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Dillon
"A weekend at PNC Park."
Good, no complaints.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Not bad for short stay"
The hotel was fairly clean and in good condition. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. Most of the staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety. However, the breakfast room was completely inadequate. It is too small to accommodate the volume of people wanting breakfast. The WiFi was horrible. The parking is inadequate. And although the room was fairly clean, we found a dirty sock NOT belonging to us under the bed.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Danielle
"Great front desk staff!"
This hotel was clean and comfortable. It was a little further away from the airport than I thought, but it was still pretty convenient. The thing that sets this hotel apart is the customer service. I mistakenly made my reservation for the wrong night. Despite the fact that the cancellation date had already passed, the hotels.com staff was able to work with the front desk staff at the hotel and change the reservation. Without penalty! The only slight problem was that the only room availble for the night was staying was one with a single king bed. When I checked into the hotel, the woman at the front desk was nice enough to look and see if anything else had become available and offered to move me to a room with 2 doubles, much to the relief of my 17 year old son with whom I was travelling!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Very clean"
Room was very clean. Check in was super fast. Very comfortable bed. Great value. The renovations of the hotel were great. Very impressed for the price
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
GREATROOM,GREATPRICE.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
JOHN
"Pittsburg stopover"
Overnight stay good place close to airport
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Kathleen J
"Great hotel!!!"
Very clean and reasonable price
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Willard
"Less than standard for a Hampton Inn"
The room I had was not ergonomically laid out very well. The mini closet/vanity doors could not open entirely because they hit an end table that was placed between it and the bed. The handicap rail in the shower prevented you from being able to comfortably shower standing up without bumping your elbow off of it. Not the best HI I've ever stayed at and I was surprisingly disappointed and will not stay here again. Not what I'm used to from Hilton properties, particularly a Hampton Inn.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Shawn
It was very nice and made getting to the airport easy very early in the morning.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Jackie
"My Memorable Stay at the Hampton Inn"
Staff were very courteous and helpful. Definitely would recommend the Hampton Inn at the airport when having early flights.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Service is scaled down if booked at hotel.com"
They openly admit to eliminating soms services if you book through hotels.com. The desk clerk said that at the rate we paid ($100/night) we should not expect full services to be available. Very poor attitude.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Terrible Airport Shuttle Service"
Terrible. I called to have the shuttle pick me up after returning my rental car and waited over an hour. Finally got ahold of the front desk only to find out they had never sent anyone to pick me up. I will definitely not be staying here again in the future.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Shannon
"Definitely Stay Here!!"
Fantastic!! Everyone was so nice! The room was very clean, housekeeping was awesome, breakfast had something for everyone...fresh fruits, yogurt, hot foods, juices, danish, bagels, cereal, hot oatmeal with dried fruit and more!!! The bedding was wonderful too....down pillows so soft...no nasty feathers just soft down! Our sweet dachshund, Ginger, was welcome too!
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Fred
"Pittsburgh Getaway Weekend"
Although I did not spend a lot of time in the room, it was clean and odor free. The bed sheets and top cover was clean and fresh. The bathroom and shower were clean as well. Would recommend to a friend and stay again when I am in the area.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Wendell
"Definitely recommend you stay here!"
Most attentive and helpful staff I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Clean is an understatement. A little TLC needed on some of the mirrors in the bathroom but otherwise...super happy with our stay.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Wendy
"Clean rooms with comfy beds"
Hampton Inns are consistently excellent hotels - in fact, this is our preferred hotel. The room in this particular hotel was set up differently than most Hampton's to maximize space. The room was smaller than usual and the bathroom was very cramped (corner sink created some challenges). But it was clean and had a great shower. The beds are one of the most comfortable that you can find - which is really what you want in a room right? The staff was amazing and very friendly - even the people who were refreshing the breakfast food were great. We were given an adjoining room (didn't need) and that proved to be an unfortunate thing because our neighbor was having a long and loud phone conversation from about 1AM to about 2:30AM and I was unable to sleep. There was no intent on his part to disturb us, so I didn't complain - it just was a bit unfortunate. Otherwise, our stay was great as usual!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Very Nice & Excellent and would recommend for others
Other trip May 26, 2015
DJ
"Clean & well stocked rooms."
Room was clean & fully stocked. Pillows were too soft though. Breakfast has both hot/cold items. 24 hour airport shuttle which allowed us to turn in our rented car a day early. Not alot of restaurants close by, just a few.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Toni
"Great service & close to the airport"
Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The room didn't have a chair other than the desk chair but when we called to ask they brought an extra chair right away. The desk gave a good recommendation for dinner delivery as well. Overall good experience.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"college visit"
2 night stay for college visit
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good experience"
Courteous staff, clean room, good complimentary breakfast and a relatively low rate. It was perfect for what we needed.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Darin
We were told upon check in since we booked through expedia we were not permitted to leave our car there or able to use the airport shuttle.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Nice hotel, was not there very long. Had to catch a flight bright and early
Other trip May 17, 2015
Shelly
"my new Pittsburgh airport hotel"
free airport shuttle and late check in was quick and easy. clean, quiet and comfy room. GREAT breakfast and super friendly staff.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Ruby
"Graduation trip"
We went to my sons college graduation, and that was the reason for the stay. It is a pet friendly hotel, but you couldn't tell that. The hotel and rooms were in very good condition. The hotel served its purpose for our stay, and was nicer and more comfortable than I thought it would be
Other trip May 11, 2015
ed
"Enjoyed my stay"
Nice, quiet room! Good value for the money.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
"Nice room"
Very comfortable
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to airport"
Dissapointed there was no longterm parking. Had to go next door to park car for 11 days.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Hampton Inn --Airport Hampton Inn, Pittsburgh"
Employees couldn't have been nicer! Great stay and I'll be back!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Marsha
"Clean and comfortable"
The staff was courteous and helpful and our room was nice, but the lobby is tiny and with big wedding groups there, it didn't offer a great welcome. When we went out at dinner time, crowds waiting for shuttles blocked the doorways. They could use more space for guests to gather if this is part of their service.
"Pampered guest"
Check-in was easy, early morning shuttle request to the airport was taken care of with one sentence, I wanted to purchase a snack, it was given to me at no cost. The next morning the shuttle driver was waiting for me. I felt pampered and spoiled.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
Nice stay. Nice staff and clean room. Very accommodating. Let us check in almost three hours early and we're always very welcoming.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
All was very comfortable. The wait staff was helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Carole J
"Great, affordable hotel"
Clean, convenient, and friendly.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Annette
Very clean, even though repairs were going on. Friendly staff
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"1 night"
1 night early check in was ready. close to airport overall just right
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
richard
"Good value, clean. close to airport easy ride in."
It was very clean, 6 miles or less from airport and very easy access in and out with several restaurants in area.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Perfect for airport hotel."
Fantastic service and morning breakfast! Room was great! Perfect for before & after trip! Will definitely stay again if flying out of Pittsburgh!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Cara
"Nice stay, parking included while away on vaca"
Booked on hotels.com...specifically told we could leave our car there for the week while away on vaca...including shuttle both ways to airport. When checking in...was told that wasn't how the rep booked it.....clerk in morning just made things right, giving us park & fly pass as promised. Evening clerks would not even attempt to make it right.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015