All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8514 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Quite clean
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Bad internet service
"husband father entrepreneur"
thumbs up!!!! Thank You
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
"Happy in Pittsburgh"
Food options were limited, but the wing joint right down the street was awesome. Enjoyed watching the Penguins win. Great car wash next door too.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
Jay
"college visit"
Visit son at college. The staff is always very friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Ann
Breakfast was great as the hostess was very helpful
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
Paula
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast was great! Would definitely stay there again and also would recommend it to family/friends.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
"Decent airport hotel."
Only stayed one night for early flight next morning. Room was small for price but clean. Heater worked great. We were given handicapped accessible room which we didn't need. The shower curtain was too short for the walk-in shower so water got all over the floor. Left too early for free breakfast but there was coffee made in the lobby, which we appreciated. It was about 10 minutes to airport with no traffic.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Great place to stay for a night or a week"
We only stayed one night to catch an early morning flight. Close to the airport, with a free shuttle offered. All staff was great! Even though the Continental breakfast started at 6am, there were still several "cold" items (muffins, pastries, cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast, bagels and juice)set up and ready when we left the hotel at 4:45 am - nice touch. Room were very clean and well stocked. Ample parking available. Would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Lori
The lady that checked us in was very helpful. Need directions, restaurant info which she provided.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Great place to spend a night or two"
Just one night due to missed flight. Hotel is basic but room very clean and comfortable and free shuttle to the airport in the morning!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
Jean L.
"barking dog"
In the room next to us a dog kept barking until 1.30am. The owner had gone out and left the dog alone. We were moved to another room the second night this happened after two sleepless nights. The Hotel say they have refunded us for 2 nights.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Ann
"The only friendly people in Pittsburg."
Everything was great as usual for a Hampton Inn. I enjoyed the free shuttle from the airport and especially out to the local mall.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Hotel close to PIT airport"
Very nice breakfast buffet, lobby roomy and inviting. Overall a nice hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2015
Perfect for what we needed. Close to airport, good breakfast , friendly staff, and clean room
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Quick Stay"
No complaints. I appreciated a couple of hot options for breakfast.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"Awesome Stay!"
Great hotel! Highly recommend, stayed 2 nights for a Steeler game. Went Christmas shopping at Ross Mall, go Primantis for a bite to eat down the road, it's a super location to go anywhere.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Close to airport, clean, convenient."
Acceptable, clean, close to airport. Beds/pillows hard and uncomfortable, but room nicely designed and upscale. TV choices/guide poor.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Mr W
"Hummm"
The pillow case had some issues. I am not sure why the laundry department or housekeeping did not throw it away. You would think someone would have caught the problem. However....when we showed management the pillow we were offered immediate compensation for our room or a coupon for a future room. I appreciated the response.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Nice hotel. NO free internet."
Needed a place to over night between flights. Per their instructions, called them for free shuttle service. Came promptly. Room clean and comfortable. Were signs that is undergoing renovations, but don't know if room was old or new. However, it was a very nice room, attractive furnishings and ample desk space to work on. Very quiet. However, Internet is not free. I needed sleep more than internet so chose not to buy it. No food available at hotel. Must cross very busy four lane to get to sparce fast food places.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2015
Anna
"perfect hotel"
great extremely clean comfortable room to stay in before a very early flight out
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"Close to the airport & Primanti's."
Convenient airport shuttle.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
Jeffrey
"Close to airport, but poor customer service."
Very poor customer service. During check in they made us feel like a bother to them. We were two hours early, but wanted to check in if available. They made sure to tell us that we are way too early and need to come back later. Offered to give my number in case room was done early, they replied ya I guess so... Not a warm feeling. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Good price. Our room size with a king bed was small to average. Very clean hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Ryan
Staff very friendly & helpful with suggestions on what to see/do/eat. Will definitely stay again when in town If in the mood for a great steak-go next door to the Double Tree (walking distance) and eat at Jackson's. Food & service was great !!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
The Hotel is very nice. The only negative thing was the bed sheets, if you move at all they come off the mattress which made sleeping tough for me. Other than that, its great.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"Happy Camper"
Breakfast and service was very good
5 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Ed
"Fantastic place to stay!"
Stayed overnight for a job interview. Hotel was spotless. Staff very friendly.Highly recommend staying here to anyone!
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Very cozy clean way better than expected
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Fernando
"Pleasant"
Just over night, but enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Great for a quick stay, early morning flight"
This was a quick overnight stay as I had an early flight. Their airport shuttle service was quick and efficient. I did not stay for breakfast as I had to leave the hotel at 530 AM for my flight. All went well, would definitely stay at this location again. Courteous front desk staff.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Harold
"Cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in!"
Stayed one night in Pittsburgh for an event at Heinz field. This was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. Excellent breakfast and friendly, accommodating staff. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the area.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Debra
"Great Experience!"
I went home for a family emergency and had to find a place to stay fast. I chose Hampton Inn. Great hotel, great location, great breakfast and a number of dining options on the same street. It was perfect!
Darron
Great price, clean hotel, good breakfast. Bed was too soft and the room air conditioning was too noisy.
"Good nites sleep"
very comfortable and nice and quiet and very comfortable beds
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Located near primanti bros. sandwich shop"
Great location when traveling with children. Discount stores like Walmart make it easier to eat on s budget.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Love, Love, Love this Hotel!"
Love this hotel. Stay here every time I visit RMU. Very clean, nice breakfast, and friendliest staff I've ever encountered.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"A good hotel with lousy WiFi"
I like Hampton Inn for its price and comfort. This location did not disappoint me in the expected comfort and free breakfast. But the free WiFi was very disappointing. We were in room 216 right next to the elevator. The WiFi in this room was so spotty that it was literally not usable. Other than the poor WiFi, I had a positive experience with every other quality of this Hampton Inn.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
DM84
"No service and no smile"
My wife had a hard time getting the desk person off of their cell phone long enough to tell the van driver to pick me up at the airport. I waited over an hour. Midway back to the hotel we had to go back to the airport to pick up the person she forgot. These people are way too busy with their own lives to be worried about paying customers.
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
"Great Airport Stay"
Clean, comfortable and remarkably quiet, given that it is just off the end of a runway.
Response by Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Dear Jeffrey, Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive to provide each of our guests with a comfortable and relaxing stay. We look forward to seeing you during your next venture to Pittsburgh! Warm Regards,
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good place to stay near airport"
Stayed here before an early morning flight out of PIT. Took a 4am shuttle to airport. The hotel had a light continential breakfast setup for the 4am shuttle passengers which was nice and unexpected. This is my second stay here. I would highly recommend it to anyone flying out of PIT airport.
Response by Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Dear Jeff, Thank you for the kind review and the great recommendation of our property! We are pleased to hear that our property helped you have an easy and stress-free traveling experience! We look forward to having you again for your next flight in or out of Pittsburgh! All the best!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Hotel staff was fabulous... friendly and accommodating. Noise level was a bit loud 3am Saturday night in hallway, but no worries. Candice at front desk was very nice...
Response by Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Dear guest, Thank you for the great review! We apologize for any disturbances from other guests. Please let us know if that ever happens again and we will take immediate action to remedy the situation. We strive to provide our guests with wonderful customer service and a great stay. Thank again for your positive comments! Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great Hotel For The Money"
Nice And Clean Very Convient When I Visit Family . Breakfast Was Ok And Front Desk Staff Were Very Nice . You Can Trust This Hotel I Have Stayed Here Many Times And Have Always Had A Good Stay . Have Always Stayed Here Or At Double Tree Next Door According The Rates .
Response by Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Dear Steven, Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback on your stay and the recommendation of our property! We will be sure to share this feedback with the rest of our team! We appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you during your next stay in Pittsburgh. All the best!
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"No free shuttle to the airport for hotel.com users"
The first room they put us in smelled like smoke, but they moved us right away. The breakfast was good. You don't get the free shuttle to the airport if you book through a third party so we had to pay to park next door.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"very enjoyable stay"
Very enjoyable stay
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Kathryn
"one of the better hotels i've stayed in"
There are many eateries nearby, the hotel has a shuttle, great views from the room, its spanking clean. the rooms have a microwave machine and coffee maker, coffee and tea is also available in the hotel lobby. there are ice machines and vending machines on each floor,
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Everyone at the front desk went out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and help you in any way you needed.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Teresa
"Nice clean comfortable stay"
Check in went smooth, room was clean & comfortable, and no issues so for airport area hotel certainly exceeded its peers. Desk person was bit grumpy upon checkout - granted 4am as had to catch flight but "smile and good morning" should be part of job description along with have coffee ready. Overall though a good stay and will be back next time in area.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Tasty and fresh breakfast buffet."
Great breakfast buffet! The staff we encountered were friendly and professional. Being near the airport, it was pretty quiet, but the A/C fan "buzzed" a little too loudly to be considered white noise. The beds were comfy.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Madeleine
"rooms were neat and management very friendly"
My stay was great good service and great area to stay outside of Pittsburgh pleanty of places to eat and withing driving distance of the city of Pittsburgh as well
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Benjamin
"Close to airport"
Good value and staff. Quiet, comfortable. Easy to find and park.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
REW
"Too hot!"
We stayed July 12/13 2015...the air conditioning was on but our room wasn't very cool. My husband and I need a cold room to sleep in...we called the front desk they suggested to unplug the air conditioning and plug it back in to reset it...It didn't work! My husband went to the front desk and he brought up a fan which wasn't much bigger than my cell phone (galaxy 5)! I like the noise of the air conditioning so everytime it shut off I would wake up! I get really bad headaches when I don't get sleep...so needless to say I still had a headache Monday night after we got home! The breakfast had omlet with peppers cheese and ham...which had to be heated up in the microwave...regular eggs would have been nice! So I wasn't impressed with the breakfast either!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015