All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8514 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Excellent Hotel and Staff"
I stayed Hampton Inn at the Airport Pittsburgh for one night because on the next day I had to take an early morning flight. Staff was really friendly. Room was excellent; bed was really comfortable. They had a good breakfast. I may stay here if needed. It is near airport.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Not Recommended"
Bed was horrible. Heat system very loud and ran non stop.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"I'll stay here again."
Hotel and rooms are very clean. Staff is very friendly and several times just asked if we needed anything.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good experience"
Although it was only an overnight stay, I was pleased with the room, the complimentary breakfast, and the complimentary shuttle to the airport! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or stay again based on my experience!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Anthony
"pleasant stay in pittsburgh"
Had a wonderful stay. Just ine night to break up a trip from NJ to MI. Would stay again. Friendly staff, clean room.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"great place to stay"
Great food and service. Friendly and helpful staff. Answered all questions, printed off directions for area attractions, recommended places to eat. Breakfast lady was friendly, efficient, and had a great variety of delicious foods. Quiet, very clean, and accommodating. Plenty of parking, nice decorations, and a super comfortable bed! Home away from home. Like this quiet and peaceful spot away from the noise and bustle of Pittsburg. Nice to come back to and rest after the game. Would stay again and again and would highly recommend.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Pre-flight stay"
My husband is working in Washington, PA and had a flight out for the holidays. I drove out to retrieve him from work and to get him to the airport. It was a great location, lovely room and attentive staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Jamie
"Pleasant stay"
The hotel is close to a major highway, which provides easy access to get around town.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ira
"Holiday stay"
Stayed for 5 days - hotel staff was very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was always very good, plenty of choices. We had some trouble with our bathroom but they came up and took care of the situation right away.
5 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Joy
"NICE!"
It was GREAT except for the shower room. We were given the handicap room I guess so the shower looked strange to us...the water running out of shower area wetting the whole bathroom floors!! My daughter was freaked out! Had no time to change to another room. Was there just overnight anyways. Called the receptionist and she said it's because I booked online (??). It was not indicated online that it would be a handicap room. The rate online was, by the way, 10$ cheaper than what I was charged, outside of misc fees. Anyway, we loved the sparkling white lacey bed covers! Another strange thing was the shuttle driver leaving my daughter and I inside the shuttle service and left the door open for around 10 min. so we were freezing inside and had to go back inside the hotel!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Luisita
"Hampton Inn"
The room was clean, but the beds were horrible. The bed was so soft, we didn't sleep the whole night. My husband ended up trying to sleep on the floor.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel with complimentary airport shuttle."
The staff at the Hampton Inn made our stay an enjoyable experience. They were very helpful. The complimentary airport shuttle was very helpful. The hot breakfast was a real treat.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Too bad the walls are so thin"
Overall the hotel is good but the walls are very thin. I could clearly hear the couple next door.... Also the ventilation is very loud and I had to turn it off overnight; fortunately the room stayed warm so it did not matter that the heat was turned off. The doors slamming in the hallway were very loud throughout the night as well. This hotel needs serious sound insulation. However, the bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean; if you can sleep with lots of noise, you should be very comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great!!!"
The staff was amazing and the location was great. Lots of places to eat near by.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Christopher
"Fun Girls Night Out"
We came to this hotel because of the great price. It was clean, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good and the lady who prepared it was very friendly. Would definitely staff here again!!!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Very nice staff!"
Very nice staff, clean, nice hotel for the money spent!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"We slept in comfort and quiet."
Our trip was because of a family illness. It was good to spend our last night in a comfortable hotel before our flight back to Houston.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Liked it !"
Good experience at reasonable price !
1 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2014
Overall good experience with this hotel, clean, quiet except for airplanes but that's to be expected with the close proximity to the airport. Friendly staff, great complimentary breakfast, coffe offered in lobby at all hours.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Terri
"Needed a place to lay my head after flying in late"
Flew in to Pittsburgh to visit family and old friend over Thanksgiving week. Flight was getting in late in the even and did not want family waiting up for my girl friend and I. I booked the room on line....EASY! We ended up meeting up with some childhood friends after our flight so I called The Hampton and asked if we could have a late check in. I was told there they would be there at the front desk all night and we were welcome what ever time we got in. We checked in around 3 am and got a great nights sleep. We very much enjoyed the good strong coffee and breakfast the following morning. We enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn when we travel because you are usually in a great easy to get to location and we know when we get there the room will be clean and comfortable and we have hot coffee just a few flights down waiting for us in the morning. Bathrooms are ALWAYS clean and stocked with clean towel and soaps. Easy Parking too, that is always important to us.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Clean comfortable sheets!"
Nice size room, clean comfortable sheets, quiet, close to airport. The breakfast was just adequate, typical as far as hotel breakfast goes with scrambled eggs and sausage patties along with breads, cereal, waffles, yogurt. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
"Stay before an early flight"
It was just a brief overnight stay so we could get to the airport early the following morning. Check in was easy, the room was nice, clean and comfortable. Shuttle service in the morning was very good and punctual.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
John.
"Review"
My wife and I traveled from the West Coast to Pittsburgh for the holidays. After an all-day trip we finally made it in around midnight. The clerk on duty got us checked in quickly and we immediately turned in. One night only here before we were on our way, but it was a pretty good one. Mostly we cared about a comfortable bed and decent breakfast, which we got. Nothing exceptional about the place, but that was fine.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Thin Walls"
I would rate it higher but the walls between rooms were paper thin and could hear everything conversation, doors closing and toilet flushing.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2014
"Awesome"
In short it was a wonderful experience
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Manikandan
"Transition from airport to home"
We arrived late after a very long flight. The attendent on duty greeted us warmly and offered any assistance we might need. Our room was clean, quiet, and well appointed. The buffet the next morning proved tasty and filling.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
WEM
"Great Place"
Great hotel in a convenient area. Close to shopping and restaurants. The hotel is older and does not have a pool, which was disappointing.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
matthew
"Hampton Inn - Pittsburg Airport"
Very nice place to stay. Bed was comfortable, a very nice breakfast each morning and as an added treat they provided a snack around dinner time. The one we caught was pizza and I was told each night is a different treat.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Don
"Great Stay after a long travel day"
Was very pleasantly surprised on how current, clean & trendy it all was. Had a room with a double queen for just me & my son, the mattresses were divine and the linens were very comfortable. The condition of the whole room was flawless. The complementary breakfast was delicious & filling; and the dining area had a nice open layout without the awkward cafeteria feel.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice hotel that accepts pets."
This hotel was very extravagant for a hotel that you can take your fur baby's too.. It was in a great area and the Breakfast was surprisingly great!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Coulter Family
"Clean, comfortable, close to city/airport"
An easy stay in a good room. Strong breakfast too - lots of options, and plenty of time.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Convienance close to airport"
Electric furnace not good , hot cold and noisy kept us up all night .
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
gary
"Nice place to stay and a good value too"
Lisa at the front desk was very helpful and friendly getting us checked in and helping us get the rental back to the airport. The van service to PIT was quick and efficient. Free breakfast was very good and one of the best reasons to stay with Hampton Inn in any city. Thanks for a trouble free and delightful stop over in Pittsburgh.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Excellent Weekend Away!"
We found this hotel to be excellent. The desk staff was great, very helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast buffet had something for everyone. I would stay here again if in Pittsburgh area.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Janice
"Very pleased!!"
We only stayed for a night. But everything was great. Very clean. Highly recommend!!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
gary
"You Know What You'll Get"
This was a quick trip to be close to Pittsburgh airport because of winter weather moving in. Hotel was standard Hampton, clean, serviceable with an efficient staff. 'Park and fly' feature made the value even better - with their shuttle running to and from PIT.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Jeremiah
"Felt rlaxed had a good rest"
Got good coffee on arrival nice comp breakfast in morning. I will go back. I liked it.
barry
"Very convinient. Located near airport n nearby all"
Very clean rooms. My infant fall asleep sooner and longer peaceful sleep
Renuka
"Bit too noisy."
Very noisy on the first floor near the lobby. Doors slam shut loudly. Other than that, comfortable. Decent breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Staff was welcoming, friendly, and polite. Room was comfortable and clean. Complimentary breakfast was good.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Need all the facts"
Were not aware we had to pay for our parking for a week. It was not expensive, however, the third party site did not state that. Not sure i will use hotel.com again.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Beverly
"Quality experience......"
So very much enjoyed my stay at your hotel! Very friendly & helpful staff! Nice room with very comfy bed! Enjoyed coffee, cookies, & nice variety of breakfast items. Really appreciated free shuttle to airport. Definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Family trip"
Perfect place to stay for an early morning flight. Reasonable price, easy access to airport, breakfast included
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice staff and a mostly spotless room (couple of cobwebs in the far corners). The small fridge in the room gave out a loud hum, but other than that it was a nice quiet room for being so close to the airport. I would definitely stay there again. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, and made sure I had everything I needed and even helped my daughter get her breakfast. This was helpful for me, since I was traveling alone with two small children.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"airport stay"
close to airport
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
thomas
"Best Hotel Staff"
They drove us to a restaurant, quick check-in, checked that room was in good order. There was nothing to complain about.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Evette
"Shuttle service not available w/3rd party booking"
we have stayed at this Hampton Inn a number of times when flying mainly because we were able to leave our car and ride a shuttle to and from the airport. This time however, because we booked through a third party (which we have done a number of times) this service was not available. This change cost us an additional $100.00 parking fee at the airport. If this service is not going to be available, it should be listed so people are not caught with this kind of surprise.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Overall ok. Friendly front lobby/check-in staff. Great continental breakfast. Due to the price of this hotel, we expected more space/conveniences in bathroom and bigger overall room size.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Title"
All was good.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"80 Miles per hour."
The fellow who checked me in was very friendly, polite and helpful. The room was not as nice as most of the Hamptons we visit. I had made a reservation for a 4 a.m. shuttle to the airport and arrived a few minutes before 4 a.m. to wait for the shuttle. When 4 a.m. passed, I asked the woman at the front desk when the shuttle would arrive; she checked and said that he had already left. She asked for my last name and checked her sheet and said that my name had been crossed off. She called for the driver to turn around to come pick me up, which took about 5 minutes. As we proceeded to the airport, the shuttle driver got up to speeds of 80 mph on the highway to the airport and once he was on the airport property, he was driving 60 mph in a 35 mph speed zone. This place was definitely not our typical "Hampton experience."
Other trip Oct 19, 2014