All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
151 W 54th St, New York, NY, 10019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location and gracious friendly staff!!"
Celebrating special birthday and overall warmth and luxury of Hotel made the weekend extra nice. Had a king suite on 37th floor. Check in staff very nice - upgraded room, brought in a requested rollaway immediately and let us check out late to accommodate tour bus schedule. We really enjoyed the food at the Maze although I was disappointed in the very limited menu. They had just changed it so it wasn't the one on line. They remembered it was my moms birthday and brought a special dessert. Service top notch- mood overall very calm and chic. I felt breakfast was very overpriced- $23for pancakes but everything is prepared well, fresh and portions large. I have to say I had the best NY Strip Steak I ever ate- HUGE - 2 inch think cooked perfectly !!Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Texas Travelers
"Best hotel stay!"
This hotel was amazing. I'm hesitant to give such a great review because I don't want it to be booked up next time we're in NYC (or the prices to go up!) but it was really one of the best hotel stays I've ever had! It's convenient to everything! The room and bathroom were very spacious (in NYC it's unheard of!), clean, very comfortable bed, and peacefully quiet! I cannot say enough good things. We walked to dinner at a nearby Cuban restaurant and to the Gershwin theater. Also walking distance to Times Square. Overall, I'd give this hotel an A+!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Cynthia
"Great choice fo NY"
Have stayed at the London NYC several times and it has become a favorite especially if you want to catch a show while in NY. Large, quiet rooms,Comfy beds and pillows, good location,free WiFi, helpful concierge. Restaurant is a bit on the pricy side for a glass of vino or breakfast.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Close to Times Square and coffee shops"
Great experience. We were so close to broadway, restaurants and coffee shops. The staff were very helpful. Just don't forget if you valet your car to call 40 minutes before you need it...we ended up rushing to get out of our rooms and then stood around in the lobby waiting for the car
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Bekah
"Great hotel at a reasonable price"
We stay here often. My only criticisms of the hotel are: 1. the lobby is unattractive and uncomfortable. There is no place to sit or wait for other guests. 2. The staff at breakfast was very unfriendly. The buffet is very expensive and the waiter was put out by the fact we were going to order (less expensive choices) off the menu. We were not looking for a full breakfast. The continental breakfast was 4 stale pastries and a few pieces of fruit for $24.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
kathleen
"Location is perfect"
Pleasent. NYC location perfect. Staff was top notch. Suite space was smaller then expected, but the flow worked well. Outrageous prices for breakfast. Lobby area cramped
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"3 day business trip to NYC"
The London is a very comfortable lovely hotel in the middle of Mid town near everything. I was very pleased with the hotel and with the quality of the bed. I felt like I was was sleeping at home. I many times have a hard time falling asleep in hotels, but here I felt confortable and relaxed. I love that there were many options to eat within a very short walk.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Spacious room, well located"
A definite excellent choice, convenient to the theater district. Rooms are all suites and well appointed. Some of the furniture has been updated and improved. Depending on the rates available at any time a good choice and value
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Stan
"Romantic Stay, Bad Breakfast"
My wife and I picked the London NYC for a one night "getaway" mid-February. On our agenda was a show at Lincoln Center, dinner and a late afternoon shopping excursion. The Midtown location was perfect for accomplishing all three items. More importantly, we loved our suite finding the modern couch and reading chair quite chic and comfortable. The king sized bed was a delight as was the spacious bathroom and robust shower. After returning from the theatre, we also enjoyed a drink at the bar and had plenty of fun watching the eclectic crowd coming and going on a cold NY night. The only place the hotel fell down (and it was a fairly significant bobble) was at breakfast. While my wife's omelette was passable, we waited a good fifteen minutes to order it. I opted for the $39 buffet and must say that if Chef Gordon Ramsey had eaten it, he would have lost his mind. The sausages were cold and were maybe a notch above what you'd expect at IHOP. I waited a good ten minutes for a fresh tray of eggs to make their way from the kitchen to the table. The only fruit was in a salad (I am a huge fan of sliced fruit unmixed). The croissants came out at the same pace as the eggs and the service in general was sloppy and slow. It was a disappointing end to what was otherwise a really pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Every time to NYC hotel"
For the money, this is the best hotel in NYC. The rooms are massive, clean and comfortable. The staff is intelligent and helpful. Food is excellent. The location is very convenient.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Excellent!"
Wonderful!
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Loved it!"
Great stay. Mostly friendly staff (one guy at the front desk wasn't particularly nice). Amazing room. Right in the middle of everything. Highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Alfredo
"Awesome!!!"
Awesome experience. Is stay there again without hesitation!!!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Top of our list"
We have stayed at a lot of hotels from NYC to Rome from the Four Seasons to The Waldorf this hotel is at the top.. To be honest all hotels were booked for Valintines day and they happen to have a room open and I'm glad they did.. Very nice stay...
"Hollywood in New York"
The London is perfect in every way! Pricy ($500,00 per night), but perfect! And, as a bonus, the Ziegfeld Theater was having a red carpet premier movie event - Fifty Shades of Grey - next door to the London. A touch of Hollywood in New York.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Jack
"Not as nice and it was years past (Rhiga Royale)"
We arrived before check in but were pleased that our room was ready. The room could have been cleaner- the light switch in the bathroom had some kind of dirt on it, which I cleaned immediately. The bell hop was very nice and showed us the various features of the room. We found both the room and the lobby dimly lit! We were disappointed that the haute cuisine restaurant was gone and the new sofa in the room was quite uncomfortable. We ate out both for dinner that evening and breakfast the next day` limited menu and very overpriced, even for NYC
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Not my best stay there. Just ok."
Our suite was not the greatest and I stayed there before so I was surprised. The bathroom drain tiles in the shower looked spackeled but very sloppy so it gave pause when taking a shower. One of the French doors was broken in the bedroom in our suite. We were celebrating my husbands 50th birthday so I was a bit disappointed. I still rated well because of my last experience and the staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Janet
Great view big room Nice staff convenient !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Our city favorite!!"
Once a year we come to NYC to relax, shop, find a great restaurant and see a show. The London NYC has become our go-to for a romantic weekend. The price is unbelievable for the experience. Our room was so spacious, the bed so very comfortable, lovely products, fuzzy robes and highly helpful and courteous staff. We are looking forward to our next (and fourth) visit to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Pam
"London liberty"
I like the spacious suite,I can close the double doors and have a professional space to see my customers . And i can stay in a comfortable space in my private time
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Catherine
"Best hotel in nyc"
As a frequent hotel stayer in nyc I think the London hotel is the best. I've stayed here over 20 times.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Nicholas
"Fantastic customer service - particularly Jimmy."
Fantastic. Jimmy from the front desk was very helpful.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Char
"Solid Hotel"
Top notch hotel for a very reasonable price. Restaurant and bar could be larger but great service and crowd for a drink before heading out for dinner.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Superb Hotel, great experience allround"
Superb, spacious rooms, one of the nicest hotels i've stayed in New York. A really pleasant surprise to find light and airy rooms, clean and staff are absolutely superb. Restaurant is high end dining. if i had to find anything wrong then the room was beginning to show signs of wear and tear but its virtually trivial. I will be staying here again, compared with the alternative in this price category its a no brainer.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Oliver
"Great roomy hotel with excellent staff"
Everything was wonderful and staff was very accommodating. Only suggestion is they should have coffee makers in room or offer free coffee somewhere in lobby so you don't have to buy entire breakfast to get a cup. They were happy to deliver pot to room and service was quick(but there was a cost for it), just prefer the convenience of it in room. Overall, wonderful experience!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Rosie
New Year Eve hotel room in NY is just out of price!!!! instead of the usual 250$ range/night they got their price up to almost 900$
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice hotel, not as expected though"
Hotel was in a great location, but the accommodations were not nearly as they were pictured online. Subsequent to that, someone else's suit case was left in my room, quite full, and quite unexpected. The "sofa" was about the most ungodly uncomfortable seating surface humanly imaginable, there was no heat in the bathroom, which mattered because there were no doors to the shower, and the TVs were probably 15" diagonal size. For $520/night, I expected significantly more. They were performing "mandatory construction," so every morning it sounded like they were hammering and drilling through my walls. They indicated they would be happy to move me, but if they knew they were working on the rooms on higher floors, why didn't they just guests on floors not near construction in the first place? Strange decision making by the front desk staff. All that said, the staff was friendly and accommodating, the location was fantastic, and the bed and linens were nice. Would I stay here again? Maybe. But for $295-$325/night, not $520.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Could have been better"
We chose this hotel because of all the fantastic reviews. It started out well - staff was friendly, the suite looked nice. Problems started late evening. Smoke started coming in our non-smoking room, it smelled like an ashtray. We addressed this immediately -in hindsight they should have offered us another suite but they just sprayed instead. More smoke awoke us later. On our way out we complained again and got a pretty flippant answer. I sent a comment email to management, no response. I get it, sometimes people smoke in the bathroom but it is not ok to spend hundreds of dollars to sleep in an ashtray. PS the bed was Hella-uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
betty
"Great NYC Hhotel"
Very clean and spacious rooms. Close to Central Park, Time Square and Radio City..Will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
marie-laure
"close"
ask for anything extra and they forget about you.....mini bar never got restocked from when we arrived,,,,asked for extra bed, was told they were out for that night but would send one to us next night, - it never showed up....asked for coffee maker but was told they don't have but would send us a kettle,,,had to call 2 more times to get it. for a 4+ star hotel service was no where near what was expected
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
mike
"Great Value But No Luxury"
The suites were great value. Over 500 sq ft, with separate living rooms. Similar suites in the neighborhood, e.g. Peninsula, Essex House, would run 2 to 3 times the price. The rooms were clean, but furnishing were basic. Staffing was bare bone. One of our 3 rooms were not ready until 6 pm on the day of check in. Concierge gave a recommendation for a restaurant without offering to make a reservation. It turned out there were a 2 hour wait when we arrived. Another shortcoming was that the hotel restaurant had limited capacity. We could not get a reservation for dinner during our stay. Breakfast had long line waiting. But this being midtown Manhattan, if you are willing to walk out the hotel, there are virtually unlimited dining options. In short, as a former New Yorker, this was a great value lodging option to bring my family to visit the city. However, if you are not familiar with New York, this is not hotel where you will find full service to introduce you to the city.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Alex
Great stay as usual.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ed
"I'd gladly stay again."
In the center of NYC with access to subway and Times Square
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Great central location. Spacious 2br suites. Small dog friendly. Would reccomend/ stay again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Family of 5
"The London New York...Excellent"
Great location & good value. J Grainger
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Quick Stay, Very Comfortable"
We had only a day in the City and the London offered the perfect base. It was near Broadway/Timesquare, and in the middle of the action. Very comfortable and amazing food.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Beth
"Christmas Overnight"
Overnight for NY Christmas experience. Great room, helpful staff, convenient location. Does not have a lobby where one can meet with others or hang out. Not a problem for one night but might be for a longer stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Alan
"Never again"
Horrible service
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great hotel in the center of everything."
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Easy walk to Times Square and 5th Avenue shopping!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
TomL in MD
"Never again!!!"
We stayed in the most expensive suite paid 1900,00 and the main tv did not work. This is the second year in a row that we stayed in the suite and had the exact same problem. Staff could have cared less and were of no help
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Excellent location."
I thought the room had a kitchen and that it was supposed to be a bigger room as I saw it on the picts. But besides that the room and the hotel are excellent in every way.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Seemingly having paid for one size room I keep getting another size.....how do I know....well I have stayed here many times but the last two visits my room size has shrunk......will I stay again......
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"A good hotel in a great location"
We were very disappointed that the Gordon Ramsey restaurant had closed. Otherwise, we had a pleasant stay although the rooms are looking a bit worn.
3 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Rose
Great hotel. Loved the room size. Only drawback no bathtub. Great bar in the hotel and staff was awesome. The Best workout facilites in a hotel I've seen in NYC.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Isabel
"Great location and proximity to transportation."
the hotel is extremely convenient when using the Limoliner to NYC from Boston. Great place to stay for shopping and theatre. Also close to subway to move about Manhattan.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"London in NY--Nice"
Upon arrival they did not have our requested room. They substituted another which in the long run worked out fine. It was disappointing that they had not held our room and it was implied that they didn't because the reservation was not made directly with the hotel--i.e.; we were second class. Otherwise all staff was very professional and the cleaning staff was excellent and thoughtful. We really like the size of the suites.
4 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Only stayed one night and the hotel was lovely."
I'd stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
"Vacations"
Is my second time. The price was higher than the first time. The room and service was excellent.
Guayo
"Cool digs. Great location."
Nice hotel bar. Rooms are nice and quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Recent London Hotel stay"
always very good service hotel.very good gym room. the rooms are starting to look a bit frayed and the living rooms of the suites especially need remodeling...bad furniture and terrible lighting in them.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014