All hotels in Waldorf, Maryland, United States of America
11370 Days Ct, Waldorf, MD, 20603, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Everything was great... except"
The room was great. The staff was helpful but the whole reason why I stayed here is to not be stranded when I left for work. That was not the case. The agency they hired to do snow removal did not show and it was a good thing that I woke up at 4am, so I can shovel their lot to get out. When I returned from work at 530pm the lot was still not taken care of and had to shovel out my vehicle that yet again got stranded. Thankfully the staff at the hotel had shovels and I was able to free my car. I paid for convenience but I ended up paying for a room and they got free labor. I hope they get this taken care of because it is a nice hotel.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"GREAT PLACE"
This was a last minute reservation, but it was well worth the stay. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff were amazing and extremely friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Gary, Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! Our amazing and extremely friendly staff appreciate the words of praise! We do our best to ensure your return to us. Hope to see you again in the New Year!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
"HIDDEN GEM IN WALDORF"
This hotel is a hidden gem in very busy area. The area was quiet, the staff was very accommodating, the continental breakfast was good, the room was very clean and well taken care of. I was very impressed with this Holiday Inn Express and would recommend it to anyone. This will be my hotel of choice when I return to Waldorf.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Gary, You really made our day with these kind words! Our location can sometimes prove to be a handicap to us but once you're here, we try to to give you the best service you can't find anywhere else. Well, I'm glad that you found us and we can't wait to take care of you again during your upcoming visits to the Waldorf area. Happy New Year!
1 night trip Dec 23, 2015
Comfortable stay,convenient to shopping and restaurants, hotel serves a really good breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
This is like music to my ears! Thank you for sharing such kind words about our hotel. Every day we give our best to provide you the best and it's always refreshing when our guests recognize our efforts. It's a pleasure serving you and we wish you and your family Happy Holidays!
4 night trip Nov 18, 2015
"Excellent!"
Excellent staff! Great service!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Walter, We couldn't ask for a more gratifying review! Thank you for your kind words and recognizing the joy that goes into serving you during every visit. If we don't get to tell you personally between now and then, Happy Holidays from the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf family!
4 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2015
Walter
"Good place to stay for a couple of days."
Stayed for a couple of nights while visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday. Rooms were well kept front desk and staff were friendly and accommodating. Hotel breakfast was good. Had a pleasant stay - spent some time a the mall across the road. Good restaurants nearby.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Ivette, It is so refreshing to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and accommodations! So many times you hear the bad and not enough of the good so we appreciate you sharing these kind words. We're glad that we could share a part in your holidays! Have a Merry Season and we hope to see you soon.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Ivette
The hotel had no soap & didn't care
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear traveller, Wow! This is horrible and shocking to hear! I can't imagine you being away from home and not having such a basic amenity! I apologize for dropping the ball on this visit. We hope that you will give us another chance to meet up to your standards. We definitely have soap in all our rooms now! Have a Happy Holiday!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
I would have given it a higher rate if I hadn't had so much trouble with trying to connect to the WiFi. It would seem that their server wasn't fit for a lot of people trying to be on at the same time. It took me over two hours to get connected and I think the only reason I did was because it was close to midnight.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Professionalism demonstrated first hand"
The overnight stay was above my expectation. The initial room assigned the heating unit was not operable. The customer service representative at the front desk assigned another room for me. The front desk representative was professional from beginning to end.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Lisa, I can't tell you how happy it makes me to read this feedback! I will be sure to share it with the team. They will be as happy to know that their hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for your review and Happy Holidays!
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
Staff was amazing.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Alethea, Thank you for your kind words! My team will be so happy to read this and know that what they do on a daily basis is appreciated by our loyal HIE family! Happy Holidays to you and your family.
9 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
Alethea
Check in was seamless, very inviting and welcoming. Great room and very clean. Although the beds were extremely uncomfortable. Barely slept through the night. Need to upgrade the beds. Other than that, everything else was excellent.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Eric, Thank you for the awesome recommendation! We are always aiming to give our guests the same seamless, welcoming feel that you experienced. You can count on my team and I to keep providing clean, comfortable rooms and hospitable service. Please let it be our pleasure to have you stay with us again! Warm regards,
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Will Not Be A First or Second Choice"
The hotel stay was ok overall however I've had nicer experiences for the price. The first issue was the fridge wasnt plugged upt and had someone's leftover food in it. They came and plugged it up promptly and threw the food away however the temp was turned all the way up so our food and drink froze. The bed squeaked with every move. The shower had cracks up the wall. When I checked out there was someone at the desk that clearly was just filling in, I asked if a few dollars was taken off my bill for the inconveniences that was previously discussed with the front desk. He had nithing to say except. "What room??? NO you have to call and speak with whomever you spoke with.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Wow! We dropped the ball during your stay and this is definitely a disappointment to me and the team. I can only imagine how frustrating that experience could have been for you and can not blame you for your frustrations. However, I would greatly like the opportunity to change your mind on your resolution. We have made many changes since you've left and would like for you to come check them out and maybe we can renew your trust in Holiday Inn Express. We hope you take us up on that offer and we hope to hear from you during your next trip.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
The room was very comfortable and clean. Nice amenities in the room and the hotel was very close to tons of conveniences. We stayed there two years ago and returned when we had business there because our first experience was nice. We are pleased to say it was just as nice the second time around.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Cynthia, What a wonderful review! Thank you so much. We are indeed close to many conveniences, like the St. Charles Towne Center Mall, restaurants, local museums, and the MIR Raceway. We will continue to provide clean and comfortable rooms for all your future visits. Please come again soon! Kind regards
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
cynthia
"HS Reunion"
In town for wife's 30th HS reunion. Needed clean comfortable place to stay and hotel met these needs. Front desk was efficient and accomadating.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Andrew, Thank you for your fantastic review. I am so glad you found us to be efficient and accommodating! I hope you and your wife had a fabulous time at her 30th high school reunion. Please depend on us to be your go-to spot whenever you need a clean comfortable room in the Waldorf area. Thank you again!
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"It was okay"
The clerk that checked u sin was very confused, and it took far too long. The toilet seat was broken, and we asked them to fix it, but it was not fixed. The bed and pillows were nice and comfortable. And the AC worked well. Very nice flat panel TV.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the extended check in time and the bathroom repairs. We have worked on those issues so that they will never become a problem again. We look forward to making you a future reservation. Have a great day!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"I recommend when in Waldoff"
Great hotel, for Waldorf
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Bob, Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! I appreciate you taking the time give us those five stars! My staff and I work hard to gain guests' praises. Please come and see us again when you are in the Waldorf area. We would love to have you stay with us! Thanks again!
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Nice facility but staff incompetent"
The facilities were nice but the staff did not want to be bothered. Our room was not cleaned at all the first day and the second day the cleaning person said- you don't need me to clean your room right? was how she greated us leaving our room. There was also a lack of towels both in our room and at the pool. We finally got one pool towel and couple of hand towels. The pool was warm but upon closer inspection dirty with strange things floating. Our shower also had small hairs and stains on the curtain.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Anonymous, I am thankful for your review of our hotel. Indeed, this is not typical of our staff and I apologize that you left with such a bad impression. My staff and I do our best to provide our guests with clean, comfortable stays. Rest assured, I will speaking to our entire staff about how we can improve the feeling of hospitality that our guests are leaving with. We look forward to a second chance to impress you. Kind regards
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
The staff was very helpful, as I had multiple rooms booked. They were willing to work with my group and made the transition from room to room very smoothly. The first room I stayed in had a odd smell (I couldn't tell if it was mold, but it wasn't a very pleasant smell). The second room did not have the same odd smell as the previous room. Overall the stay was pleasent. Hot breakfast in the morning, and everything work as it should.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Rob, Thank you for the excellent feedback! I am happy that my staff could accommodate your group so well. I appreciate you alerting my team to the smell in the room, we have taken care of it. We would love to book your group again. Please let us be your number one choice when you are in the Waldorf area!
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Rob
"A Great Place to Stay"
Our stay was wonderful. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good with plenty of selections. We plan on staying there each time we travel near Waldorf.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Pamela, Thank you for the kudos! I am pleased that your stay was so wonderful. Our staff go above and beyond to provide you with the amount of comfort and relaxation that you deserve. Our breakfast and friendly faces are definitely a reason why so many guests choose to make us their number one location in Southern Maryland. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Pamela
"awesome experience all around"
I'll stay here everytime I visit the dmv
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Thank you for your awesome response! We love hearing back from guests. It is so great that you have made us your number one choice. Hopefully you had a chance to visit some of our local attractions, like the Maryland International Raceway. We would love to have you back whenever you visit Maryland again!
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
hotel employees were very accomodating
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Ryan, Thank you so much for the fabulous praise of our hotel! I am so happy that my acommodating staff left you with such a memorable stay. We would love to have you stay with us again and count you amongst our many loyal customers. It would be our pleasure to serve you again! Have a great summer!
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Ryan
"Nice getaway"
There was a children's baseball tournament in the area and they monopolized the lobby and seating area. A bit noisy. Otherwise, the lobby and sitting area looked to be very nice if it had not been for that.I am from the area but staying there the night before and after my wedding before we started our honeymoon. Others attending my wedding were staying there so it would have been nice to have enjoyed the lobby with our friends. We went out.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Monica, Congratulations! We are honored to be a part of such a big moment in your life. We are glad that you found our surrounding area to be accommodating to your family and their needs. Should you find yourself in need of a 'staycation', feel free to visit us again. Thank you,
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Monica
"Hotel in the middle of no where"
I went there for a wedding the place is nice but when I got there the lady seem to have an attitude because my reservation was lost and there's no bus system so we had to call a cab to get to the metro. The room was nice and the bathroom was clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel's amenities and accommodations. We are glad that you were able to visit our surrounding cities via the convenient metro. We hope that you will come back to visit us again so that we can show you the welcoming service that we're used to providing. Thank you again for choosing us.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice, comfortable hotel."
Room was nice. Bed was very comfortable. My only problem was that at about 1:00am, people were hanging outside the front of the hotel and the sound carried right into the room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our comfortable beds and spacious rooms. We hope that you had the opportunity to partake of our signature breakfast featuring our HIE pancake machine and cinnamon rolls! Should you find yourself in the area again, feel free to visit us. It will be our pleasure to serve you! Thank you!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"good for a quick trip"
was nice and quiet
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf. We are pleased that you found our hotel to meet your standards while on your quick trip to the area. Should you find yourself in that area again, feel free to visit us. It will be our pleasure to serve you!
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
it was a great stay will defiantly be doing it again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Jamie, Thank you for sharing your thoughts of your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf. We are glad that you found our hotel to be accommodating and our team to be hospitable and welcoming. It is a pleasure to serve you and look forward to doing so on your next visit! Thank you, Management
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Jamie
"Room could have been cleaner. Great Breakfast."
Room looked like someone had taken break in the room. Some kind of nuts on the floor. The breakfast was one of the best I've experienced in a hotel. Fresh fruit was replenished when it got low.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"not the best of holidays"
The hall floors were dirty and not maintained; there was a pile of dirt right outside of our door, as if the prior occupant had emptied his shoes in the hall. When we mentioned it at the front desk we were told it was spring cleaning time, that the rugs were going to be shampooed, not to worry. That did not explain the lack of vacuuming during our stay. On the first night of our three night stay the shower drain did not drain, so we asked maintenance to have a look at it. The next morning they cleaned out the drain, but left the hair and debris in the bottom of the tub for us to find when we got back to our room at night. The cleaning staff repeatedly forgot to leave us towel in our room. We had to go to the front desk for towels every morning if we wanted them. WiFi kicked us out of the system just about every hour. We spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with HI tech support trying to work out the connectivity issue. At one point in time I asked the front desk for an Ethernet cable (just like it said to do on the cable instructions in the room). There were no Ethernet cables in the hotel. The beds were comfortable. The kitchen area was friendly and kept clean. But it appeared that the ham and sausages in the breakfast offerings were recycled from day-day and not cooked fresh every morning.
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"hope you get what you paid for"
Was given wrong room. No towels in wrong room. No one at desk to switch room.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good find"
perfect
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
I had a great time with us coming here just for a quick getaway without the kids.Room was nice and clean, Customer service was excellent.Would definitely be going back two thumbs up
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"the pass stay night"
I want to visit family and I was not in the hotel must of the time it was ok I sleep there and eat breakfast it was good pancake maker was cool save a lot of time I liked it good the pool is quit small but it was ok I liked.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Marilyn
"Perfection"
Everything was great while we were there...The staff was slightly unprofessional but it didn't take anything away from our experience.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Quality of service was great and front desk person"
Room was very nice. Walls too thin...hear neighbors throughout the day/night. Breakfast was very nice didn't expect eggs, sausage, bagel and so forth.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Stayce, Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us! We take great pride in providing each guest with quality service and products. I am glad that you had the opportunity to experience our signature buffet. Maybe next time you can try our signature cinnamon rolls and pancakes! We look forward to serving you when you return to the area. Make it a great day! Thank you, Management
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Stayce
"a good hotel"
It was pleasant and I will return again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Andrea, Thank you for sharing your review about the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf. We are pleased that our pleasant staff greeted you at arrival and made you feel welcomed. We look forward to serving you upon your next arrival. Thank you, Management
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Andrea
"An honest reply"
Enjoyed my stay. Nice room, good breakfast, nice people, will come again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear John, We appreciate you taking time to share your review about the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf. We are glad that our friendly staff made you feel welcomed and that you were able to enjoy our hot breakfast. Should you find yourself in the Waldorf area in the future, please feel free to visit us again. Thank you, Management
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"clean and good location"
The desk staff was very welcoming and friendly. There was a full breakfast, the website listed as a continental breakfast. A service staff person we encountered in the hallway as we checked in also assisted us with a request for additional towels and some carpet freshener. We were told that the entire hotel was no smoking - but there was definitely a smoke smell in our room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to offer your review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf. We are pleased that you found our staff friendly and welcoming and our breakfast exceeded your expectations. We are proud to offer a wide selections of foods to meet anyone's dietary needs. We hope you will consider stopping in on your next visit to the Waldorf area. Thank you, Management
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Deborah
"One of the best nights"
Great stay, teal comfortable. Just had some hair in the shower on the walls
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Nathanael, Thank you for sharing with us your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf! We take pride in offering each guest with the best customer service the area has to offer. We appreciate your feedback concerning our housekeeping and be assured that the next time you visit, your room will meet all of your standards. We look forward to serving you again during your next trip to the Waldorf area. Thank you, Management
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Nathanael
"Welcome"
Very clean hotel and front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Greta, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf. We take pride in offering each guest with a pleasant and memorable stay and are glad that we were able to give you both. Should you find yourself in the area in the future, we hope that you will stop in and see us again. It will be our pleasure to serve you. Thank you, Management
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Greta
"wonderful"
Nice hotel. Clean. Good parking. Lots of areas to shop and eat. Room large and staff very friendly. Pool and services were excellent
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel as a 5 Star hotel. We are delighted to heat that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and found our staff to be friendly as well. We will be sure to pass your comments onto our staff. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you, Management
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great Room"
The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was pretty good and I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the amenities we offer. We look forward to having you back with us on your return visit to the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf MD! Thank you, Management
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"awesome!"
Great service clean hotel good location at a great price...love it
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear Curley, Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Waldorf MD as a 5 star hotel. We are delighted to hear that you were able to receive great service and a clean hotel but most of all that you were able to use the words that you loved it! Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thanks, Management
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
curley
"Nice Location - for just a one night vacation stop"
Everything went great - we needed a place to stay so we could continue our drive home from vacation. The room was well kept and very clean. They had a good breakfast spread as well and wifi. Worked out well - we could rest - go to dinner and get up and go the next morning with no hassle
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Dear mbpost, Thank you rating the Holiday Inn Express Waldorf MD as a 5 star hotel. We appreciate your kind words. We are happy you were able to enjoy our amenities as well as the location. We look forward to seeing you on your next travel. Thanks, Management
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Marijuana smell in the hallways"
I didn't like the place it was dirty in the room and their were roaches in the bathroom.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"it was a nice hotel"
it was nice wvwn though they hAD TO RE-PROGRAM MY KEYS EVEYDAY. AND THEY WAS ALWASY SHORT ON TOWELS BUT OTHER THEN THAT IT WAS NICE I WOULD GO BACK
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please be assured that our Engineering department have been advised of your comment in regards to the Key cards to look further into the matter. We look forward to having you back in the near future.
Leroy
I stayed at this hotel while traveling as part of a group of a Roller Derby team. We were made welcome and checking process was quite quick for our big number. The room I was in was on the ground floor but I felt secure. The bedding and towels were of good quality. My bed was creaking but still comfortable. I had a huge bathroom with a very big walking shower as I was in a 'Disabled' room, bonus! The choice of breakfast was ample and I loved the pancake machine. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Best hotel in the city of Waldorf for the price"
Excellent free breakfast, very friendly and professional staff, animal friendly, swimming pool, comfortable beds and bedding, free, wiFi, HBO,...... What is not to like. We stayed here 1 week with 4 people in a double queen from and it was plenty of room. I have zero complaints and all praise for this hotel. Best one I've stayed in in a very long time.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Thank you for your feedback we truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you were able enjoy the accommodations that we were able to offer you and your family. We would also like to thank you for letting us know how friendly and professional our staff was during your stay. We look forward to having you back in the future. Thank you, Management
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great Breakfast"
Service was very nice and the place was clean. It got noisy from around midnight til 1am. Otherwise, it was a nice stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We would also like to apologize for the inconvenience that was caused during your stay with the noise. We hope to see you back in the near future. Thank you, Management
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Not Great"
I stayed for one night while on business. Unable to check in at 2:45 (15 minutes prior to advertised check in time) due to desk clerk not having available room numbers from housekeeping yet. Really? Waited for 15 minutes with 4 other guests who were also checking in. Carpets throughout hotel and rooms were dirty and smelly. Asked to have room sprayed for smell. Room temperature control not working well, room was too cold or too hot. Small bathroom, hair in tub and dirty wash cloth over shower rod on top of shower curtain. Price was reasonable. Did not have "free" breakfast, served at 6:30 and I had to leave by 6:00 am, but judging from cleanliness of hotel, I would not have eaten it anyway. Small, inconvenient parking lot. Will not stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Please accept my sincere apology. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that all of the issues you've raised have been addressed, and that appropriate action has been taken. Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your future needs. Thank you, Management
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
DH
"Great Value and Great Location"
This was our second time staying at this particular hotel. The hotel is located by tons of restaurants, a mall, and convenience stores. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. The decor is very modern and kept up well. Staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. I joined the IHG rewards program as I plan on staying here many more times in the near future.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are also happy to hear that you signed up to become an IHG rewards member. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay. Thank you, Mangement
1 night romance trip May 30, 2014