All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3300 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX, 75235, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

I had a wonderful stay! This is has been one of the best hotels. Their customer service is superb. Everyone greeted me when I walked in the door every time. I had to catch the shuttle to and from the airport and both times the driver, Mike was superb. There was never a long wait either. These are the types of things that make me want to stay at the Wyndham. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Very clean and nice hotel and room. Be sure to confirm at check in if you booked your rooms on hotels.com.. Had a small issue with the reservation, but the staff was very helpful and friendly and resolved it with no problem.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Love Field Overnight"
This is the most convenient hotel to stay at for an overnight at Love Field. It is literally across the street from the airport. The staff was great. My only complaint was that the computer system was down when we arrived and they didn't even ask who we were, but said to come back in an hour. It turns out we could've gotten right into our room because our reservation was with hotels.com and they had already processed us and had the keys ready and waiting. This was a little irritating because we were extremely tired. I would still stay here again, but be sure and let them know about our reservation if they try to delay us because of a downed computer!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Evelyne
"Comfortable and convenient !"
I was looking for a hotel that had self parking and a convenient location. The Wyndham was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Easy access to downtown and Bush library. A bonus was the discovery of the Knox-Henderson area for dining!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Tina
"Fantastic Service"
The service was wonderful. Right away the customer service knew I was Hearing impaired and arrange for me to have a different room for hearing impaired and have special equipment delivered to my room. It is nice that they anticipated my needs before I even had to asked them. Thank you Wyndham for training your staff to be prepared. I would recommend Wyndham to all my friends and family.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Txcarousel1
"convenient to business and airport"
everything went well. quick at check inn room perfect checkout perfect
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"great service"
overall it was very nice
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
jessie
"Business Trip to Dallas"
It was a nice hotel, I liked the sports bar that was next door to the hotel along with the gas station for convenience. I really liked the location and proximity to the airport. Great for the quick in and out meetings I held at the hotel. Would do this location again.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Stay was pleasant. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was quiet, clean and spacious. Shuttle to airport was punctual. Breakfast was not bad at all.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Bia
I would like to have had more breakfast choices on site or next door.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great location for Love Field flight"
This is our second visit prior to a flight out of Love Field. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the shuttle to the airport is prompt and convenient for an early money flight.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"close to airport"
was in a hurry would like to spend more time
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
joe
"Wyndham Review"
Booked a double queen bedroom for my family of 4 with 2 kids. Get to the hotel, only rooms available were rooms with 1 King bed. Handicapped room, no tub. Not to mention nobody helped me or my family load or unload in the rain, no bell boy or curb side help. Had to beg for a roll in bed for the kids. Went for breakfast the next morning and the food staff said we were not on the list to receive a free breakfast. Thank goodness the waiter felt sorry for me and my family and allowed us to eat breakfast. The Wyndham did a terrible job with our reservations or they didn't want us there.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Next to Love Field Airport"
great hotel, nice price, convenient to down town..............................................................................
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL"
Everytime I stay here I love it. Very convienent.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
JJ VICTORINO
"asleep at the wheel"
room basically fine however always details details. no bath mat or trash can in bathroom. expensive fawcets just about working.grunge around the bath tub. no hair dryer!.accoustics not good. went down to sports bar restaurant friday evening at 5pm for dinner.sat nearby hotel staff with name badges drinking beer and wine don't get it. got worse the next evening (saturday) .went back for dinner at 6pm .twenty odd people in the bar with only one inexperienced server.waited over 20 minutes to try to order a beer finally gave up and went to the front desk to find the duty manager.three people on duty doing nothing told them the problem. seems like there was another server but assigned to another function in the hotel . no attempt to solve my problem .saturday evening and only two people on duty! gave up and went to my room very frustrated.its an airport hotel and works for the airline staff and transit passengers not for folks looking to stay in dallas
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
adrian long
"Convenient to the heart of Dallas."
Pleasant, relaxed 2 night stay. Good bath amenities, comfortable bedding.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Mick
Nice and clean. Bed was really Comfortable.staff was very friendly and courteous.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"No negatives."
Excellent place for a business meeting / conference. Rooms are classy and well appointed, very comfortable. The bar has an excellent selection of craft beers on tap and a friendly atmosphere. Had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and both meals were exceptional, had no need to venture out. Hotel employees all helpful and pleasant. If you can afford it, or better yet if your company can afford it, this is the way to spend a night in Dallas.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
MH
"Very Disappointed in Wyndham Staff"
The hotel offers a shuttle to Love Field Airport, and to let you park for free in their lot until you return. That is the main reson we stayed there. The room was clean and comfortable, but that's where the positives end. The staff was not helpful when asking questions about the shuttle and parking options, and when we returned from our trip and called the hotel to have the shuttle pick us up that's where the trouble really started. We were told the driver would arrive in 15 minutes, and were told where to wait. After 30 minutes and no driver we called again and were told that the driver had already passed by the pick up spot 3 times. Basically we were lied to and ended up waiting 45 minutes for what was a 3 minute drive. The area around the hotel is very sketchy, and I didn't even feel comfortable leaving my car there. If I take any more trips through Love Field I definitely won't be staying there again.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Nice staff very nice Quiet"
Al thou the parking lot was under construction had us part next door in front of there restaurant , came and got our luggage and took to lobby (nice) Place was super clean including room and bathroom.. Stayed for two days had no issues at all. One note the restaurant was a bit pricey but all of us there agreed it was the best breakfast we had all week in our stay in Texas would stay there again..
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
John, Del and Steve
"convenient to Love Field Dallas"
convenient to airport; good restaurant, easy to get coffee/muffins in lobby cafe
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Great Location...but there is nearby train"
Nice big clean, but older room. Very close to Love Field airport. Very good rates...and you DON'T have to pay for parking! However...industrial train tracks within 50 yds of my room. Apparently it is not an active track, but the train came by about 1:30am one night...which was a shock.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Doug
"Close to Dallas airport"
Comfortable hotel near Dallas airport. Only issue was restaurant was not open the day we checked in.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Overall friendly clean hotel
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
jill
"Nice Hotel Decent Location"
Hotel room was nice, very large and comfortable. Being close to the airport was not as noisy as could have been. Didn't keep anyone awake. Desk staff was a little short, not very friendly. But otherwise for the price and location proximity to downtown Dallas, was good value.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
shanadoc22
"software training class"
My stay at the Wyndham Love Field was good. My only complaint was the older Female (who wore a jacket) and seems to be "in charge" in the sports grill/bar area in the evening. She was very attentive to all male customers, but was almost rude to female customers, me being one. My second night at the Sports Grill was with another student from the class (male) and he agreed, she likes only to wait on male customers. This is sad for the Wyndham, but how else will they learn about this unless I post this experience. 9 times out of 10 - women who get great customer service are better tippers than males, So to all lady-servers out there, Heed this notation!
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Disappointing Shower & and No Comfortable Chairs"
The shower was little more than a trickle of water and at times was at best cool--certainly not warm or hot. There weren't any comfortable chairs in the room.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Wake up call, failed."
Everything was fine with the exception of a missed wakeup call. I asked for an 8:15am call to make their 8:30 shuttle. They did not call and bc of this I woke up naturally (thankfully) at about 8:30. I did make my 9:50 flight, but was in a major rush due to missing the shuttle. They only offer shuttles to Love Field every 30min and some of the other hotels (embassy suites and springhill suites) near Love have sign in sheets that allow you to just schedule the time you'd like to leave. The rooms and amenities are probably a little better here, but if you stay here for pure connivence to Love (as I do) then you are better off at embassy or springhill. They make better accommodations to get you to the airport at your convenience and my personal luck with wake up calls has been better at the other two.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Matthew
"Good location. Close to American Airlines Center."
Hotel was nice. Everyone was friendly. Hotel staff called a cab for us to take to the Eagles concert.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Kimberly
"On business."
Everything was great once I finally got to the hotel. Appreciated the free hotel/airport shuttle, once they finally came. Everything else was super. I'd give them another chance. Staff was 5+.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Great Hotel. Close to the airport/train station"
Me and my friend took a weekend trip to Texas. We stayed at the Wyndham in Dallas and the service was great. The staff could not have been nicer. The shuttle service is nice to and from airport. They also will take you anywhere within a three mile distance, which included the train station to get into the city. The staff was also knowledgeable about the activities in Dallas. There is also complimentary happy hour at the restaurant connected to the hotel. We had a great time and a great stay at the Wyndham!
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Allie
"Convenient location, good size room, and bathroom."
Was in town for SMU parents weekend. It was a good location for running back and forth to the campus. The hotel is fine. Nothing notable one way or the other.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
PjS
"An Outstanding Experience"
Closeness to Love Field, courteous and extremely helpful hotel and restaurant staff, and nothing in Dallas is more than about 15 minutes away. Bed was outrageously comfortable, and all facilities top notch. One of the best hotel experiences in my life, starting with Mr. Downey behind the desk at check-in to the ease of check out.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"An Outstanding Experience"
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"A pleasant stay"
Good customer service. Very pleasant atmosphere. Very clean and quiet.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2013
"A SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED ABOUT THE PLACE AND THE STAFF
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
"Great place to stay!!!"
I came to this hotel to attend a conference. It was very nice and easy to get to.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Sunni
"FLEW TO LAS VEGAS"
Very convient hotel and it was a nice stay. They had a sport's bar downstairs and the food was very good. I would stay her again in a moment.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
JJ
"Great Location near the Airport"
Needed a place to stay overnight for a friend's wedding near SMU. The hotel looks a little dated from the outside, but the rooms were comfortable, clean, and quiet. It appears the bathrooms have also been updated recently and they have nice toiletries. The hotel shuttle service was great, though I should have scheduled to be taken to airport the night before.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Lauren
"Great Service"
The shuttle driver was exceptional! Lonny made sure to get me home and back after an evening of fun.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Amazingly pleasant"
The staff was able to upgrade me due to having an infant. Very pleased with the quality of the room. I rarely am satisfied with the hotel rooms, just seems they aren't taking the time and efforts to clean rooms nowadays- always reminents of hair, yuck! This hotel and room were very roomy and comfortable. Thank you for the quality.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Business Trip Stay"
I stayed at the Wyndham hotel for an overnight business trip. I was shocked that the room had no ovehead light in it. It had one light when you first walk in the door and then it had a lamp over the desk with an energy efficient bulb in it and another lamp on the bedside table. I wanted to do some reading the bed and there was no lighting besides the bedside table lamp. Even with the lamps on, the room was extremely dark. I then went over to the desk to continue my reading and the bulb was so dim, I could hardly see the documents I needed to review so I gave up and went to bed. I also could not get a dial-tone on the telephone. I went downstairs to the front desk and the lady working there told me she would sent maintenance up to the room right away. I waited for three hours and maintenance never came. Then, I went downstairs to the front desk again to inquire about the situation and there was a new person at the desk. He informed me that maintenance had left for the night. Overall, the room was clean. The bed was quite firm though. I will probably not be staying here again. The management didn't listen and didn't seem to care either.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
The bell hop was very friendly and very helpful in giving us directions to our venue...the front desk was rude during check in
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Hotel is close to Love Field"
The Wynham hotel is close to Love Field and offers a shuttle to the Market Center so if you are in town for either of the two, then this is a great place to stay. The Hotel has a pool, workout room and a restaurant on the premises. The staff is nice and the restaurant offers good bar food. The breakfast buffet has a lot of selection. I would stay here again if I am town for the Dallas Gift show.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Ingerid
I would stay there again. Good value for the price.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
JRO
"Convenient hotel for quick trip."
Very convenient for a quick trip in and out of Dallas; comfortable room.
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Right near Love Field"
If you need to be near the airport for a early flight. The shuttle service to and from the airport was fast and efficient. The room was clean, updated and had great soundproofing. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
H.A
"Squash Weekend"
Very friendly and Staff very helpful, breakfast was plentiful.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Close to Love Field Airport"
Overall the room was comfortable. The condition of the Hotel was good. Housekeeping could use some pointers on the cleanliness of the room in the bathroom floor department. Although I am sure they sweep, you could tell that they do not mop as often, if at all. One of the 8/days I noticed that the towels were not fixed neatly at all. With the Hotels going green they ask you to reuse your towel if at all possible. That's not a problem, however re-fold or re-organize the towels, it's all I am saying...
7 night trip Apr 25, 2013