All hotels in Waycross, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2016 Memorial Drive, US-1 South, Waycross, GA, 31501, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

It was a nice stay for 2 days . I disliked the pool being so Cold . All in A Good Stay
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Very average"
Only needed a room for one night. Was OK. Would not spend a week there. Breakfast was terrible and not much room. No one around to see that all was OK.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
JEAN
"Good Nights Sleep!!"
Comfortable bed, good air conditioning, and hot shower . . . can't ask for more than that!!! :)
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Kathi
Ok. Room was average, staff excellent.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"waycross"
A great stay except for the lady of the evening that knocked on the door (and kept knocking)and offered her services and didn't want to take no for an answer.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"A good stay for the price"
Older facility has been repainted and refurnished. Beds very comfortable. It will never be confused with a luxury resort, but for the money, you get a relatively clean place to sleep comfortably.
Randy
"Overall good."
Overall it was good. Breakfast was not good (out of date items). Had pets, but no green space to walk them (unless you use hotel next door grass area).
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
michele
"Room with a view"
Our reservation was for 1 night. I was some-what concerned when we arrived at the hotel because the parking lot looked a bit un-kept. I also noticed that a small section near the vending machine leading to the registration office was definitely in need of cleaning.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Nana-Nita
we loved the one day we stayed there it was very nice
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
sharon and keit
"Good bu need updates"
They don't tell you on the website that if you have a pet that you have to stay in a smoking room. However the clerk was very nice and if I would take a double room down stairs, she put me in a non smoking room. The room itself was clean, but the bathroom was in need of repairs. The bed was very comfortable and I like that it had a small couch to sit. Overall it was a good hotel
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Penny
"Terrible Hotel!"
The shower was dirty with hair and dirt. The one bed had a hair and a finger nail that was not ours. The air conditioner took more than 4 hours to cool the room. And the management and stuff was rude and not helpful at all. I will never stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Just Taking Your Money & Not Running A Hotel"
I felt completely taken advantage of by a family which lived on site and seemed to take pleasure in denying services. The room was over 83 degrees F upon arrival and took hours to cool down to a balmy 75. There was no cold water, just warm and hot. The pool hours were conveniently "Open from 11 to 7" which meant if you arrived past 7pm you could not use the pool as check out was at 11. There was a continental breakfast but no one on staff let us know what time it was from nor were there any signs posted in the lobby or in the room as to what time the breakfast was at. When we walked into the breakfast area at 9:30, staff was holding food items out in the open --perhaps helping themselves to a meal?-- and they smiled and said "no breakfast. Only until 9." We asked if they could tell us where we could get breakfast --a cafe, restaurant, etc.-- in the area and they looked dumbfounded and said "maybe you could try a Burger King?" I would never stay here again and cannot recommend anyone else to.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Eriks
"Very comfortable bed."
I arrived late in the evening. The front desk staff had my registration sheet completed and ready for signature. Parking and accessing the room was easy. The room was clean. The bed was quite comfortable and I had a good night sleep. Will come again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Pat
"Disgusting"
There was trash n garbage hidden under the bed. The bathroom had mildew and water stains all over the walls n tub. The washer and dryer facilities was filthy. The breakfast was honestly the best part even tho it was continental. The clerk was rude aand very short with her responses. She even had the nerve to charge me an extra $11 b.c I didn't put I had children with me.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Shaunna
"Most comfortable bed, pillows, and great shower!!!"
The room was clean, and the bed was the MOST comfortable bed ever! After 3 weeks of travelling, I had the most relaxing sleep in a comfy bed with great pillows. The shower was also the best - hot and a powerful spray. The standard breakfast was improved by the addition of waffles and hard-boiled eggs. The staff was very friendly. This was definitely an improvement over the standard Days Inn accommodations.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"My experience"
The hotel was re-modeled looked good from outside but was still old inside. It had a bad smell in the room like a smoking room. I sort of went away after air was turned on. It was a ok stay for the price.
Other trip May 31, 2014
joe
My wife and I were in the hotel for six nights while visiting family in the area. The room was very clean and comfortable. Very nice room. Great staff. The hotel looked as if it had been updated fairly recent. Conveniently located to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores various community attractions.
6 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
J. Robertson
"very nice stay"
My stay was comfortable. The staff was very kind and hey, the pillows were AWESOME! The room was very clean. It did smell a bit musty when I first went in but that's about normal in the swamp area. It cleared right up with the AC on for a few minutes. P.S. the AC was super cold..... yay!
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
R. Barry
"Very clean. Beds comfortable."
The room was newly renovated and very clean and comfortable. Personel was very helpful and nice.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Melinda
"Good, clean accommodations."
Recently updated and very clean. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
"comfy"
the days inn was clean, house keeping very pleasant, bathroom recently redone, flat screen tv. very convenient to the nearby shopping and the Okefenokee Swamp. Also only 1 hour from Brunswick and just a little further away from Florida.
5 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"Excellent stay"
I travel with two cats, so finding a GOOD room that will allow them isn't always easy. This Days Inn was clean, quiet, near many restaurants (shares a parking lot with an excellent Mexican restaurant), and staffed with courteous, efficient staff. Highly recommend this motel.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Keith
"Location is Excellent"
I was very pleased with the staff at Days Inn Waycross, GA. The staff were excellent and caring. As a frequent traveler I can say that this particular motel was much better than more expensive hotels I have stayed in. Great job on the renovated rooms. Thanks for the truck and trailer parking. P.S. The Mexican restaurant next door is a bonus.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Just horrible!"
Made reservations when I arrived they had no record I went back and forth with them for an hr and a half when I finally got a hold to the expedia then the woman I spoke with had to call the hotel when she did the woman was very rude to her and come to find out there was something wrong with their fax machine this is not acceptable if they are going to do business with places like expedia .
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Very impressed!"
I don't understand the negative reviews. This was one of the best Days Inn stays I've ever had and in fact one of the best stays of this category of hotel. I was there on Friday and Saturday nights. There was no noise except a few people talking coming out of the restaurant next door. The neighborhood is mostly commercial; restaurants, hotels, businesses, and nothing that made me feel unsafe. If there is a prison nearby, I never found it nor did I see anyone who made me feel uncomfortable. The room was in excellent shape and clean. The shower was new, the bed was a pillow top and very comfortable, the sheets clean and stiff, nice fluffy and firm pillows (3 per bed), a new 40' LCD TV, the remote worked, fridge, microwave, iron, coffee maker all worked. Staff at check in was American and very nice. There is a large field behind the hotel for walking pets, but it does not belong to the hotel. Pet fee of $10 per pet per night is steep when you have multiple pets. A flat fee per stay is a better pet fee structure.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Vince
"Horrid"
Very nasty. The hotel room had mold and roach droppings.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Cheap for a last minute booking"
I forgot to book our hotels for our stay for the night. So I picked this one because it was cheap. You get what you pay for. It was a place to sleep and shower. Wouldn't recommend if you have more then 3 hrs go book a room.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Kris
The room smell musty upon entering. The bath tub was very dated and patch up. Took shower and the water would not drain out of tub. Had to wait several hours for water to drain for my husband to take his shower.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Dawn
"Need Better Customer Service"
Broke down breakfast bar before 9AM and children in line trying to prepare breakfast. The MOST unfriendly, unappreciative front desk hotel staff. Told me and my family the pool was closed only to open it less than an hour later for another guest's family. I'm an African American Disabled Veteran and the other family was not. Last time I checked my money was just as green. The rooms were nice and clean and the maid staff were super friendly.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Disabled Vet
"You get what you pay for!"
The staff is the worst I've ever experienced in ALL of my travels. The rooms were alright, not exactly like the web site, but very clean. The pool was closed to us (black people) , because upon checking out, the staff allowed some races to enter.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Cynthia
"In town for a Family Funeral"
We were in Waycross on short notice and thought the price of this motel sounded to good to be true, but upon arrival, we found the room clean, pleasant and comfortable. It was not fancy, but the mattress seemed to be new and everything was neat and clean. We went ahead and booked a second night. We had not made the reservation for 2 nights because we wanted to be sure we would want to stay. .
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Frank & Becky
The only thing I missed was having decaf coffee in the mornings.
4 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Shirley
"mixed Review"
No Hbo they told me Satellite must be down ? But I had basic ? Couldn't connect and use WIFI and some office staff not friendly . Hole in pillow case from cigarette I thought it was a bug. this was my second stay and my last
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Sandra
"One day getaway"
It was quiet. I would stay again. The area of town it was in was good, and very close to the mall and many places to eat.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good location for business trip"
Excellent
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
"Great!"
Amazing price! Very clean and comfortable. Hotel was in good condition. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"good"
good
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Great deal!"
This place seemed to have very new furniture, TV, etc. and for under 50 bucks you cannot beat it. I highly recommend this hotel for thgis price range!!!
1 night trip May 20, 2013
"great price and location"
Very satisfied with my stay. Close to stores and restaurants. Room is clean.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Beth
"Awesome stay!!"
Pillows were super comfortable, beds were comfortable as well. We had no complaints other than the rainy weather.
2 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2013
Kristi
"good price, no frills."
being the lowest price hotel in the area, it led to a less than quite and secure setting. Way too much activity after 12:00 AM. Furniture upholstery was terribly dirty. Would not even sit on it. Room could have used a good cleaning.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"close to personal events and price is good."
I will not get a smoking room again. I smoke and I remembered how much it stinks. In furture I will get non smoking room and continue to go outside and smoke.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Wish all stays could be this good"
New super comfortable mattress, and new large screen TV on wall, what else can you ask for. Rooms very clean and management very friendly.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
"Waycross Value Stay"
Overall Good Hotel, New Beds and Free in Room Wi-Fi are big selling point.
5 night business trip Dec 9, 2012
Ken J
"great hotel for everyone"
my husband and i were there for our anniversary. we loved the motel. very comfortable and very clean. would definitely go back
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
sherry
the price was good and the room was ok and what i needed at the time so i really dont have any coplaints.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
stan
The rooms was nice and the other families that came along liked the rooms to.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2012
"Nice hotel, too bad the Okeefenokee park burned..."
I thought the hotel was pretty good for the price. It was clean, plenty of hot water, and the room was cool with temps outside of over 100. Unfortunately a fire has burned most of the trees in the Okeefenokee park and the ranger says it will be decades before the trees grow back and the swamp looks like it used to.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2012
Roy
"great Hotel"
we got there late but the staff was very friendly checking in and out. from the look of the outside i was unshure how it was going to be but the rooms are very nice and clean and very comfertable!!!
Other trip Jul 2, 2012

"Nahe den Swamps"
in Waycross ist außer den Swamps nichts vorhanden, was einen Aufenthalt rechtfertigen würde. Das DaysInn ist bereits älter und der Renovierungsstau unübersehbar. Für eine Nacht o.k., wenn man nicht sonderlich anspruchsvoll ist.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014