All hotels in Columbia, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1900 I 70 Drive SW, Columbia, MO, 65203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.4
    2.1
"Long Time Customer"
It was very disappointing to see how over the 40 years that I have been staying at this hotel that it has gone this far down! The rooms haven't been maintained well at all. Patchwork repairs were made and it was clear to see that it was done in that fashion. The rooms were over priced compared to the Red Roof Inn where we stayed just two weeks ago, and the condition of the hotel was not near the quality/value for the costs. We will never stay at that property again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
L. Thompson
"cheap"
Room was very lack luster, room service never came, will never return
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"MO Senior State Games"
The rate was reasonable. The room was in need of maintenance. There was a big crack in the wall. The smoke detector was filthy. Someone had painted and there was paint all over the carpet, the wall border, the countertops, the vinyl flooring. The sheets were clean, but stained. I only flushed one rollie pollie bug. The staff was friendly and helpful. The place is old and just needs to be taken care of. We stayed there because it was close to the ball fields. We will probably stay elsewhere next time though.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
S & J
Room was a non smoking room but smelled like smoke and musty. Someone tried coming through the adjoining door, maid service was beating on door at 9 am. But, the need was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
Man at the front desk was very nice and friendly. However, our first room had flood damage, our second room AC was broken, our third room was defend. Slept well. Not a great neighbors behind the hotel however close to highway and restaurants.
Kristina
"nothing fancy"
It as clean but dated. Don't bother with the breakfast as there really wasn'the one as they claimed.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
davy
Room smelled musty and the room did not seem all that clean
"Pretty run down"
The service was frienly... but not overly so. The sink was stained and the hairdryer didn't work. The dryer looked liked like it was burnt at the electric cord, which was scary. In comparison to other places, it was below average.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Cheap, dirty and needs work"
Stayed 3 hours and left to find another hotel. Air didn't work, mud and tape on walls, bathroom was dirty. Manager did give full refund for rooms after expedia called. And he did offer another room.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
family trip
"Skip breakfast."
Check in and room are fine. For our morning breakfast was you have to wait to place a order with the host to receive your basic cereal or coffee, etc. The things should be usually self service, they are not. A 20 minute breakfast was almost a hour. Poor program to serve breakfast for the guests.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Deborah Esneault
"Reasonable Value"
This is an older property, but reasonably maintained and clean. Room was large basic motel as one might expect. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot, but nothing special. Overall a good value choice with handy location off interstate near mall, retail, fuel and food.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Outdated motel"
I thought I was booking a hotel but I consider it a motel - outside entrance. The carpet was stained and worn, the blanket had holes, and it was nonsmoking but smelled like smoke. It could have been cleaner. Will not be using this facility again and will probably boycott the entire chain.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Ann
"Needs repairs"
The staff was great. The hotel needs scraping and painting.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"The "free" breakfast is overpriced!"
Everything at breakfast was cold, scrambled eggs, biscuits, and "sausage" gravy, which seemed to be lacking the sausage. The room needs maintenance, but for a very basic room it was comfortable. We had to ask for enough towels and pillowcases for our room and for a second room we had. The room was WAY overpriced for the quality of the room. Good location, right by the shopping areas. Easy access to the university.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"nice for the price"
nice for the price
4 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Out dated and musty room."
The mattresses in the room were old and offered little support. The room smelled musty. The wallpaper was old and peeling. The bathroom fan was noisy. If there were other options (Graduation weekend and everything within 30 miles of campus was booked), I would have gladly paid any early termination fees to get out of the hotel. The room did have plenty of hot water, offered free wifi and was a short drive to campus.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Eric F.
"very dirty"
We are not premandona, there was actually a turd in the toilet that had been there long enough to dissolve, there was pubic hairs in the bath tub. mold on the ceiling tile. It was gross and expensive 130 bucks,
Other trip May 19, 2014
"America's Best-NOT"
The bathroom floor was wet because the line to the stool leaked. The lamp on one side of the bed did not work because there was no place to plug it in. The carpet looked dirty.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Avoid this place"
Terrible. Experienced unusually cold temps in May and the heater would not come on. Asked the manager and was told to wait, the heat will come on automatically soon. Never came on and the room got very cold. When I complained the next morning an employee told me "the heat hasn't worked for a few weeks and the manager knows that." If the manager hadn't lied to me, I could have brought in a blanket from my car.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Ralph
"This hotel needsremodel"
the hotel door was not functioning well. the room wasshabby and cleaned half-hearted. we stayed 2 days and maid did not replace towels that we used , she just picked up dirty ones. the shower drain was so slow Iwas standing in a couple inches of water, when I finished my shower.there were cigarette burns on sink,counter, and toilet seat
Other trip May 18, 2014
Duane
"3 star old school motel"
Old School drive up to your door motel. Exactly what I wanted to support traveling with pets, only I didn't find out they charge extra for pets until after I arrived. Puts them in a higher price bracket with newer and nicer properties. Appears to have been remodeled in last few years. (Was a Days Inn prior)
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"not very good"
In bad need of a make over
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Worst Hotel in Columbia"
BATES HOTEL. LOOKS GREAT FROM FRONT THE PERSON AT DESK WAS PLEASANT, BUT GOT OVER CHARGED. USUALLY I WOULD RATE THIS NOT BAD BECAUSE ALL I AM THERE FOR IS A CHEAP NIGHT SLEEP BUT COULDN'T EVEN GET THAT. WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. Zero stars
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"good location"
This motel was not as bad as some reviews suggested. I did have a problem with the air conditioner. On the first night it would not kick off no matter what I temp I set on the thermostat. The second night, it would not kick on. It's clean enough and comfortable for the price. Lots of families staying there and full breakfast was a nice surprise.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Not disappointing in any way"
Very clean, perfectly predictable hotel experience. No hiccups. Great service, super clean, no bugs or odors or anything. No one who enjoys themselves there has been reviewing. It's a good 3.5 to me, and I stay at a lot of motels.
Other trip May 2, 2014
tanner
"Convenient, but......"
The staff were accommodating, but the heater was noisy and ineffective and the waffle iron in the breakfast room looked like it had never been cleaned. Staff never called me back about how to access HBO, so I gave up.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Close to MU campus"
The sheets had stains I called about the noise and was kept awake until 2am the full breakfast did nit happen I hit there at 7:30am they offered me a apple, nothing else there was suppose to be a full hot breakfast! Way over priced!!!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"There is no "value" here"
This is a run-down motel. I am not one to complain, but this place is simply not acceptable. My reservation had five rooms, each of which was stained, dirty, and musty. There were half-painted walls, stained carpets, dirty tiles, leaky ceilings, etc. I was also approached by a beggar upon leaving the front office. Avoid this location.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"baseball tournament"
toilet shutoff valve leaking entire stay, could not get anyone to fix it. water over all bathroom floor, had to clean it ourselves, requested additional towels from front desk for cleaning, but no one supplied any to us. washcloths supplied in room were dirty. we had to waid through the water to get to shower. could not turn valve off due to valve condition.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
jason
"Non smoking room.....hardly"
The staff was really pleasant. My room however was what I expected for the rate. It was by no means a five star resort. I needed a place for the night after driving 800 miles. It was a non smoking room. Well my non smoking room smelled like someone spent a week in it with several cartons having a smoke a thon. Ashes were even in the bed frame near the night stand. Luckily I had a can of fabreeze in the car to help things a little. The included breakfast was nice and meant I could get back on the road easily. This location is near many stores and a mall if you need anything. Also easy on and off i70. I would say the location is really safe as I left my drivers window open all night and not a thing in my car was touched.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Jese
desk clerk was very cooperative upon check in, breakfast service was good
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Older motel in need of renovation."
When I removed the mat in the bathtub it was black underneath. Towels where not replace that I had use after the first night.. TV did not have a clear picture.
"Good for the price"
The staff was very helpful and pleasant. I appreciated their help.
"Great hotel staff"
I didn't expect a great deal based on what I paid, but the staff was outstanding, very friendly and accommodating. I've had less service at five-star resorts. Convenient to the Mizzou campus, made it affordable to visit my daughter for the weekend. Of course for the price I didn't expect it to be brand-new and updated, which it isn't, but it was clean and everything functioned as it should. No obnoxious neighbors either!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Comfortable enough for anyone"
I was in town to attend a friend's memorial service. Didn't want to spend a fortune. This hotel is one of the older ones, but is conveniently located to shopping and other conveniences. Happy with my stay.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Judy
"Close to the highway"
This okay for stay overnight. Wish it had small fridge to keep things cool.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Vickie
"Uncomfortable"
Hi, The staff was nice but the hotel was older. I was only here one night but the bed and pillow were lumpy, the AC didn't work so I opened a window above the door (and heard a lot of weird traffic on the stairs all hours of the night), and the shower temp switched from scalding to freezing and back without warning. I was not expecting lots of amenities given the price but this was less comfortable than I expected.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Best of the Worst"
My family and I are typically easygoing travelers. It takes a lot to make us complain. This hotel was the best of few remaining hotels not booked in the Columbia area the weekend we were in town. The negative reviews of this hotel are accurate. The facility is old, the rooms are not clean, and the hot breakfast is not worth the trip to the lounge. We reserved two rooms - two beds were unmade and another was only partially made. Heaven knows when those blankets were last laundered! The air conditioning did not work in either room. My husband walked out onto the balcony to witness a bar patron relieving himself against the wall of the building. There are a lot of people standing outside of rooms - not sure if they were guests or not. I did not feel particularly safe. The convenience of the location cannot make up for the more negative aspects of this stay.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Staff was friendly and helpful."
The curtains barely covered the windows and the tub drained very slowly. Once the tub did drain it somehow filled up again. The thermostat didn't work. We turned it to 60 degrees and it was still blowing hot air. The room was ok for the money.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Jacter
"not first choice"
I booked rooms at this hotel for my student group. I did not book far in advance and it was a busy weekend, so this was one of the last hotels available in Columbia, and the price was higher than normal because of that. This is an old motel, and it looks like it up close. We preferenced non-smoking rooms, but one of our rooms smelled like it had been heavily smoked in. We asked for a different room, and got another that smelled like smoke, but not as bad. The one thing nice thing about this motel was that they had a restaurant with a good hot breakfast which was complementary for hotel guests. They also had a bar, but it was closed for repairs when we were there.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
"very poor dangerous hotel"
got there the tv did not work--checking all appliances --microwave-refrigerator and tv were plugged into the same strip cord along with one lamp--wiggled the strip and sparks shot out--had 2 blubs burn out-- called the office and an hour later someone called me and said to shut the strip cord off and turn back on --then it worked--had to do the same the next day--tub/shower -turned the tub on a a big bunch of dirt-mud and sewer looking stuff came out--then cleared up the carpet were filthy and greasy-- they did not vacuum the three days I was there very very poor
"Not clean!"
Had to assemble and clean the coffee pot, wipe the soap and toothpaste out of the sink, connect the TV to receive the one channel, VH1. At least the bedding had been changed. We were in town for the state wrestling, so just needed a place to sleep. Won't return to this hotel
"Needs updated badly"
When we got there, the tv needs updated, wires hanging out everywhere, bathroom had a foul odor, I had a room on the other end of the stairs so I had a long walk to my room and the ice machine, the heater was very loud when it kicked on and did not warm up the room at all. Walls were very thin and you could hear everything going on outside. The window on the front wall did not make me feel safe. Just not an overall good experience. Way to overpriced for the conditions. Will not stay there again.
"Old and not so good"
Old and not so good
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
Ron

"Not the best hotel"
Hotel from the outside looks well kept, however the room was very dated, not well kept and had a stale odor.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Tony

"Hotel barato com bastante espaço e confortavel"
Vim visitar um amigo e fiquei neste hotel, achei otimo e barato
Other trip Aug 27, 2014