All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
110 E Frontage Rd, Aiken, SC, 29805-8764, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.8
    2.8
"fairly good"
Shower had a fast drip. I told the front desk, but it was not fixed during my stay. Otherwise, friendly staff and good breakfast.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Bruce
"hotel ok for short visit"
hotel was just ok to stay in for short visit.lot better than it was 2 years ago as it has been painted and cleaned up a lot.still has a ways to go
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"communication barrier"
The first room I had the door stuck at the bottom which made it very difficult to get out of the room. When maintenance arrived at room he told me I was pushing handle wrong. He kept insisting that I was just opening the door wrong. After several times of me explaining that the door was jammed at bottom they agreed to give me another room. This made me very frustrated in the beginning. After all that it was an ok hotel for the price.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Soccermom
"interesting address"
The hotel itself was a good stay in a convenient location right off the highway, but the address was interesting as GPS took me to a different hotel that the desk attendant explained that the entire road had the same address. GPS took me to exit 11 but hotel was actually at exit 22. but the hotel had a large parking lot with easy access and the room was ok. it seems that the lack of a bathroom fan has led to the humidity causing the paint to peel in the bathroom.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"basketball tournament"
the carpet in the room was extremely dirty. had to wear shoes until ready to bathe or sleep.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good location but would not recommend"
Had 2 night stay, late check in clerk was rude and not helpful. Floor was dirty, sheets were dirty, crumbs on the table and night stand. Notified the staff the next morning and they said they would take care of it. The next morning I was going to make coffee in my room and the coffee pot looked like it had not been cleaned in weeks. I don't expect great furnishings at hotel at this price point but there is no excuse why the quality control in housekeeping is so dismal. I usually leave a 10% tip for housekeeping but not this time. I will not be back.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Ice storm stay"
Along with my 2 children we had an awesome stay. Clean room and a decent breakfast.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Horrible Experience"
Upon arrival, the sheets on the bed had body fluid stains. I called teh front desk to report the matter and was asked "Do you want them changed?" Need I say more.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Not the best in the east"
I room felt like a huge stale cigerette and there was absolutely no cell phone reception.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
"Beside I-20, Near Citizens Park"
Room clean enough, bed comfy, Only one night. Good enough for one night stay . Room rate was good.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
Debbie
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Douglas
Other trip Nov 9, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Aiken

"Filthy place"
02/20/15 R S Greenville, South Carolina
This place is disgusting. We reserved two rooms and they literally looked like they had not been vacuumed in a week. Crumbs and dirt were everywhere. The easy chair in my room was stained and filthy. The desk chair was shredding. Someone drew with a marker all over the sheets. There was scribbling on the hotel info booklet and placards from a variety of previous guests. Surfaces were sticky and had crumbs. The iron and blowdryer in my room had a disgusting buildup of grime and dust. Seriously, don't they even CLEAN between guests? Lightbulbs were out. The light socket on the floor lamp in one room was broken and the lamp did not come on. The supposed "housekeeping" service had left dirty towels from the previous guests on the back of the bathroom door. As a crowning blow, the door deadbolt and lock didn't work. Since these open externally to the street, this is a real safety hazard. We called the front desk and the clerk offered us another room, but we needed two adjoining rooms and she said they didn't have any more adjoining rooms available in the hotel. Since there were all of about five cars in the parking lot, I find this extremely unlikely. So I had to barricade my door instead. Gee, makes you feel really safe. We were supposed to stay for several nights. We stayed the first night because it was too late to find another place, but we immediately cancelled the rest of our stay. We decided to go somewhere clean. If all you want is a roof over your head, fine. But unless you like grimy, grungy, filthy, and broken, go somewhere else. Horrible, horrible place.
"Typical Quality Inn Room"
08/27/14 BettyBoop1941 Tallahassee, FL
Typical Quality Inn Room, which is why we stay with Choice Hotels. Refrigerator and Microwave, Comfortable bed, decent amenities. The price was right also. My only complaint was my iphone couldn't access the wifi-- but my other technical tools could so it wasn't a big issue. I would stay there again if we wound up in that area. Oh yes typical hot buffet--
"Can't beat it for the money"
06/17/14 Donnie S
This is my fourth stay in three months, I travel often with my job for days at a time. After stopping at several hotels in the area and asking to see the rooms before I agreed to stay I was relieved to find this place. the rooms were far cleaner than other rooms at other hotels in the area and the staff was very accommodating. The lounge by the pool is nice place to have a drink after a long day at work. There are several restaurants in the area to choose from for the extended stays. I will be coming to town for the next month and this is the only place I intend to stay.
"Surprisingly nice"
06/01/14 sdnasca
We found this hotel after travelling all day and we were exhausted. We do not usually stay at this chain. The evening desk clerk was very nice and accommodating. When we got to our room, we found it very clean, as were the exterior walks and pool. The only really negative was the morning clerk. She behaved as if we were interfering with her social life and was quite negative. There was no pleasantness or anything customer service oriented about her. The rest of our experience there was quite positive and looking at other reviews it seems I am not the only one that feels that way. Perhaps management needs to reconsider who they put as the face of their hotel at the desk
"Our Stay during the Masters"
04/23/14 Barbara M Goleta, California
The Quality Inn was very accomodating and helpful. We had asked for non smoking rooms and one of our rooms the maid had tried to clear out all the smoke from previous guests but they did manage to find my sister and her husband another room which was smoke free. The staff was extremely nice and even though it was a bit expensive but that was due to the Masters Golf Tournament the prices are outrageous every where.
"Don't bother unless you're exhausted and don't care"
02/15/14 dougandpatti AIKEN
I wouldn't have stayed here if we hadn't been out of power for 4 days due to the ice storm. The front desk clerk couldn't stay off her lengthy personal calls for more than a few seconds. She told me the room wouldn't be ready for three more hours but let me check in and told ME to go look to see if it was clean. Clean is a term I will use loosely. The carpet was clearly not vacuumed and the bed looked as if it was made by a 6 year old. I question if it was even clean. The pillows are old. The door had a half inch gap around it because it wouldn't close properly. I literally closed towels in the door to keep the air out. The mirror and vanity counter were hanging loose off of the wall. The only plus was it was warm and had hot water. The ice machine was right outside my door and the environment wasn't safe.
"Roach Hotel"
01/27/14 Chris M Dayton, OH
Checked in to this hotel on 1-13-14 to stay the week, I try not to stay at a Quality Inn if I can help it. I had driven hours and was tired when I checked in, they put me in room 114. Carpet was sticky and sofa was warn. I went to bed and my alarm went off at 4:30 am and when I turned on the lights 5 or 6 nasty Cock Roaches scattered. I quickly gathered my things and shacking them as I was packing. I picked up my laptop and 2 more was under it. I went to check out and doors was locked. A lady come to the window knowing I was a guest and was not allowed inside. I told the lady about the roaches and she said nothing to me as she ignored me. I told her that I better not carry any home and she walked away as I was speaking?
"Fantastic"
09/02/13 cmayoral Melbourne, Florida
The Quality Inn is by far the best hotel we have stayed at over the last few years in Aiken S.C. The staff is always ready to make our stay the best it can be. It is extremely clean and affordable place to stay while away from home. We appreciate your attention to details and immaculate room.Great bar area. We'll be back!!!!!!
"No significant problems, a little pricier than nearby motels"
06/26/13 htomc42 Raleigh, NC
For travellers on I-20, there are very few motels along this stretch of highway- and the main town area of Aiken is a few miles away; that is where the motels and most restaurants are located. Of the two 'main' exits in this area, this exit is probably the best one- with the Quality Inn and the Days Inn, along with a gas station and a convenient McDonald's. I had stayed at the Days Inn once before, so I tried this one. It is about $10 more expensive than the Days Inn, but a bit nicer. My room was reasonably clean, and the wi-fi connection was good and strong. All the usual room amenities were functional, and I got a good night's sleep without any issues. On a non-golf event weekend, expect to pay a bit over 60 for a night's stay. Despite a rather full lot, I didn't have any problem with noise. Some people have in the reviews, so that must vary.. The bed was fairly clean; those "flat" pillows are pretty much the standard nowadays, which is why I always carry my own pillow when driving on trips.
"Great place to stay for masters"
04/13/13 Katiecrumb Belfast, United Kingdom
We were dreading staying in a motel and this surprised us. Very clean and the staff couldn't have done more. Dubious singer and live dancing but added to appeal! Great stay and thanks for the wonderful experience.