All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
13455 Sw Tualatin Valley Hwy, Beaverton, OR, 97005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Decent Motel"
I was very nervous to make Motel Reservations without seeing it.I was taking my grand daughters school shopping and wanted to be sure of a safe and clean place.I read a review that grand parents had taken grandkids there and they were happy with it so I took the plunge and made our reservations...I was very pleased it was clean and the resturant next door was great and very friendly and gave 10% discount. I would stay here again...pool just needs to be warmer! And a nice breakfast that they kept refilled very well!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Craig
"Clean and comfortable with spotty WiFi"
Clean and comfortable with spotty WiFi. Good enough for a one night stay. Black Bear restaurant in the parking lot. Rooms are remodeled. Elevator needs TLC.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
it wasn't A-1. Not sure I would stay there again. We had a medical reason we were staying there on Sunday for a medical procedure on Monday. They didn't give a disconnect for that only Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. We did register with Hotels.com. Rate was better through them. Just not that great of a stay. There was hair by the tub also.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
"Loud building"
Room was clean and nice, good breakfast. But it was the worst nights sleep in a hotel we have ever had. We were on 2nd floor and the rooms above us were walking around until after 1 am and the ceiling creaked and we could hear every foot step. They started back up again at 5 am. We couldn't even muffle the sounds with the a/c because it didn't have a function that allowed the fan to blow constantly, it was only on auto so it only came on periodically, which also left the room warmer than we like.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Okay, depending on what you are looking for"
Although furnishings and carpets have been updated, the architecture, location, and condition of the building gives it a dingy, tired feeling. Very low ceilings, heavy popcorn texture, awkward bathroom layout, very little natural light, and rickety elevator from dubious underground garage. Pool is visible from parking lot behind detached lobby, making it feel very exposed. Overall, a decent clean place to sleep, but not much more.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"A bit overpriced but fine"
This hotel shows its age a bit. Right off of a busy road. Rooms adequate but not totally worth the price I paid
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
"Portland trip to visit family"
We spent 1 night w/ our 6 yr old grandson. The room was fine, clean, nice bedding/comfortable bed. Bathroom also nice. Staff accommodating & friendly. Small pool but only my grandson & I were in it. A bit cold but ok. Free breakfast fine....
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Shareen
VERY NICE
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Scary Area"
People hanging around the hotel on the hotel property made it feel unsafe. The smoking area located right next to the main elevator was too much.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Alan
Bathtub repair tools left in the room. Staff finished bathtub repair and cleaned up quickly.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Nice Surprise!"
I wasn't sure about this hotel after some of the reviews, but it surpassed all of my expectations. The lobby and staff are very welcoming, the rooms clean and comfortable, ample breakfast and a Black Bear diner next door. Parking was easy and roomy. I will stay here again.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Eldon
"VA Appt Portland"
stayed in Beverton Oregon pending very early appt in Portland. Room was nice, unfortunately it was right next to the housekeeping room. There was a lot of noise and banging around on my bedroom wall because of it. Overall good room.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Jack
"Don't stay near the front if you want to sleep."
I checked in to my 2nd floor suite for a 5 night stay. I couldn't believe how much traffic noise there was in my room. At first I thought the window was open. I immediately complained and the clerk said she would move me the next day when a room on the 3rd floor in the rear was available. I was moved the next day and what a difference. The room was farther from the traffic and I was able to let the fan run continuously to help with the noise. The noise inside the hotel was not bad at all. The buffet breakfast was nice, as was the coffee. Scrambled eggs, waffles, bagels, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fruit, and others available in a spacious room. The elevator is very slow, so I used the stairs. Smokers congregate in the garage area to smoke which means you often have to walk a smoke gauntlet when coming or going. The rooms are adequate, but well worn. My bed was sagging a bit in the middle. The drapes were dirty and the sofa had lots of long blond hairs. There was a slight sour smell, the seams of the wallpaper were coming apart in places and many of past repairs were very amateurish. When taking into consideration the room rate I paid, the room was a fair. If I were to return to the area I will stay at a newer, more expensive hotel.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Fleas"
We got into our room and it smelled terrible. It was a mixture of dirty carpet and some kind of cologne. When we got into bed, there were fleas in it. The hotel staff were nice and got a new room for us. While it was inconvenient to move rooms late at night with two small children, we were so glad we did. The new room was so much better. It didn't smell terrible and it looked nicer too. The best part: there were no fleas on the bed.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Tired parents
"Older but comfortable."
Age was showing, but overall was clean and comfortable. The Black Bear Cafe next door was convenient, with good and reasonably priced food. They honored a 10% discount every meal with your room key. Breakfast in the hotel was good. Hot bacon and eggs, and waffles you could make yourself. Good selection of juice and cold items. Hotel was very convenient to get around to other locations and freeway access. Rooms were quiet. A plus was an elevator so you didn't have to negotiate stairs. Parking was very convenient. Staff was friendly and efficient. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Russanne
"Close to destination"
No privacy, we could hear the people next door. The room was good...pretty roomy.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Arlie
"Comfortable but Noisy"
I'm glad I only stayed one night. Room condition was fine; but I don't know why my room was right next to the hallway where the ice machine was...it did not look like they were full and were I working at the hotel, I'd assign all other rooms FIRST before the rooms near the ice machines. The general area is noisy and on a busy street. I won't stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Sue
"Will stay here again"
Good breakfast option and the hotel is decent for its diamond rating. I have a family with 2 kids staying there and the experience was very pleasant during the 3 night stay.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Xiaofei
"Perfect"
By far best place in the area! Thank you!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Felicia
"Stay was okay, could have been better"
No maintenance person on site. Our TV didn't work properly while we stayed there. Should you have a back up maintenance employee??
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Erin
"Nice location for my stay"
It was as expected .would stay again ***************************************
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Keith
The rooms were clean and the hotel staff were very friendly and cooperative. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"OK for the price"
This hotel was OK for the price, which is admittedly low, however it would not be acceptable to most business travelers in terms of comfort. The room was clean but very outdated, and the mattress was uncomfortable.
Laurie
"Good location in Beaverton."
You get what you pay for - clean room and a nights rest. Not the most pleasing looking but good location and price.
"Comfort at Comfort Inn"
The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. When I was looking for a power plug to charge my phone and the only one I found was not so comfortable to reach, I called the front desk for help. Within a couple of minutes, the lady at the front desk landed and pointed out where it was located!
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Perarasu
"Railroad across street."
Hotel is fine. Was very glad that only one train came through on the nearby tracks.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Restaurant next door."
Great
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Beverly
"Squeeky ceiling"
Good stay,and convenient location. When room above us was occupied, ceiling squeaked continuously.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"priced right"
older hotel but well kept. Rooms are large and clean.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great Updates"
Rooms have been newly updated with carpet and new beds and linens. Very comfortable bed and pillows.
4 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
Cheryl
"Sand Point"
Room was fine. Nice area of Idaho. We enjoyed the area.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Lauren
"it was just fine"
My stay was just fine the bed was pretty hard for my taste but the amount of pillows was helpful. There is a lot of noise outside that woke me up from time to time.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
staff, service very acceptable. Breakfast could be improved and the food space is small. The pool is very clean, parking good, tv selection good. front desk good sense of humour and friendly (day & night)
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
guil8
"Roomy but spendy"
Comfortable bed, plenty of pillows. Nice bath. No fridge or micro, or hot tub. Pool was warm but small. Breakfast was ok.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"It was nice!"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and for the price it was a very nice hotel! My only complaint is that my room had an adjoining room so there was a door and unfortunately it was too loud i could even hear my neighbors conversations.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
i teach
"Hotel centrally located in the suburban PDX area"
We stayed at the hotel because it was close to friends in Portland and a wedding we were attending in Hillsboro. Checked in late, witnessed a very unhappy guest at the front counter but the staff member who helped us was nice. Room was dated in certain features and had an odd smell, but the bed was comfortable and the carpet was new. Overall a decent experience for what we needed.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. We appreciate all the feedback from our guests. I am sorry to hear that you took witness to an unhappy guest as you were checking in and that there was an odd smell. We hope that we will see you again soon, and again appreciate hearing from all our guests. Take care
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Artney
"Pretty good"
Biggest issue: you have to descend 6 steps into the parking garage in order to access the elevator. This meant hauling the luggage up and down by hand. Light bulb burned out, sink clogged. I notified the front desk and nothing was done. Subsequently, I had to take the bulb there to get someone to get me a new one. Mattresses are old and beds sagged in the middle. Best thing: a Black Bear Restaurant on the premises.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Jack
"Second rate hotel"
Overall there was nothing first rate about this hotel the rooms and furniture were poorly renovated, the fixtures were cheap and everything was run down even though it looks like it had been renovated not too many years ago. The only positive was the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great Location...easy access to Portland"
Very nice room...recent updates. Great breakfast and heated pool. Easy access to Portland and Attractions. Will be staying there again!
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
John M
"Good value for the price."
Nice facility. Good breakfast. Great price. Pleasant staff. My only complaint was the room smelled a little funky; either something had been painted recently or it had previously been a smoking room.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Expedia. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. We do strive daily to make sure that all our guests are happy with our stay. We are going through a remodel and have recently done many upgrades through out.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Casey
We typically stay in Comfort Suites but we ended up getting a room right by the pool and the walls were so thin that we wouldn't get any rest until way late into the evening. We just wanted a quiet place to stay before our destination.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Noisy room"
I was on the 2nd floor. You could hear every step someone made in the room above me and they were not not noisy guests. The shower in the next room sounded like it was on in our room.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
The stay was okay, but the room had ants and it was pretty noisy. The pool was also dirty. Breakfast was good but I don't think we will stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Hotel was adequate"
I just wanted a place to crash that was close to the seminar I was going to, and that's what I got. The rooms were clean, but the bed had long since passed its expiration date.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you Laurie for posting a review on our behalf. I am sorry to hear that you were not completely happy with your stay. We are in the process of a renovation and have replaced all beds on the 2nd and 1st floor. Along with brand new carpet and furniture. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Laurie
"WiFi"
WiFi Internet did not work in my room #249. Had to take my laptop to the Main lobby for it to connect.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Dear Kenny, We are sorry to hear that you had WIFI issues while staying at the hotel. We are looking into this issue and will resolve.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Kenny
"Recently renovated room"
The room was very obviously recently renovated because it still smelled like new carpet. It was decorated nicely and the beds were some of the most comfortable beds we had ever slept on in a hotel. The only problem was that the mirror that was located next to the beds didn't have an outlet close so it was hard to get ready with 2 women. Also, there was no microwave or refrigerator in the room. It's possible that the room wasn't completely finished (because the room right across the hall was still in the process of being renovated) so maybe those things will be in the room when it's complete. The breakfast area was great. Super clean. Overall, it was a great place to stay. We would stay there again.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
We felt the hotel was a good value for the money. While not extra fancy, it was very clean, had the new white bedding like up scale hotels. Breakfast very nice. This is an older hotel that has been nicely updated.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. We look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"return stay- very disappointed in the service"
Stayed here several times. Very disappointed this time around. Bathtub plug did not work, front desk had no options. TV went on the blink, she said she would try to call it in. Offered to move us to another room, but it was noisy.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The stay was great. The only thing is that I think Hotels should also consider that people still smoke and they should take that in consideration also. Just like they have done with the no smoking
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for your time writing a review. We appreciate your kind comments about our hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
"We enjoyed our 3 night stay!"
I enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms were very clean, in fact I think they had just put down new carpet. The beds were very comfortable with several comfy pillows. The breakfast was very good with lots to chose from. The price was very reasonable.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014