All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
13455 Sw Tualatin Valley Hwy, Beaverton, OR, 97005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"priced right"
older hotel but well kept. Rooms are large and clean.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great Updates"
Rooms have been newly updated with carpet and new beds and linens. Very comfortable bed and pillows.
4 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
Cheryl
"Sand Point"
Room was fine. Nice area of Idaho. We enjoyed the area.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Lauren
"it was just fine"
My stay was just fine the bed was pretty hard for my taste but the amount of pillows was helpful. There is a lot of noise outside that woke me up from time to time.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
staff, service very acceptable. Breakfast could be improved and the food space is small. The pool is very clean, parking good, tv selection good. front desk good sense of humour and friendly (day & night)
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
guil8
"Roomy but spendy"
Comfortable bed, plenty of pillows. Nice bath. No fridge or micro, or hot tub. Pool was warm but small. Breakfast was ok.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"It was nice!"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and for the price it was a very nice hotel! My only complaint is that my room had an adjoining room so there was a door and unfortunately it was too loud i could even hear my neighbors conversations.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
i teach
"ants"
Ants in the room, all over, very disturbing.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Comfort Suites
"Hotel centrally located in the suburban PDX area"
We stayed at the hotel because it was close to friends in Portland and a wedding we were attending in Hillsboro. Checked in late, witnessed a very unhappy guest at the front counter but the staff member who helped us was nice. Room was dated in certain features and had an odd smell, but the bed was comfortable and the carpet was new. Overall a decent experience for what we needed.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. We appreciate all the feedback from our guests. I am sorry to hear that you took witness to an unhappy guest as you were checking in and that there was an odd smell. We hope that we will see you again soon, and again appreciate hearing from all our guests. Take care
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Artney
"Pretty good"
Biggest issue: you have to descend 6 steps into the parking garage in order to access the elevator. This meant hauling the luggage up and down by hand. Light bulb burned out, sink clogged. I notified the front desk and nothing was done. Subsequently, I had to take the bulb there to get someone to get me a new one. Mattresses are old and beds sagged in the middle. Best thing: a Black Bear Restaurant on the premises.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Jack
"Second rate hotel"
Overall there was nothing first rate about this hotel the rooms and furniture were poorly renovated, the fixtures were cheap and everything was run down even though it looks like it had been renovated not too many years ago. The only positive was the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great Location...easy access to Portland"
Very nice room...recent updates. Great breakfast and heated pool. Easy access to Portland and Attractions. Will be staying there again!
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
John M
"Good value for the price."
Nice facility. Good breakfast. Great price. Pleasant staff. My only complaint was the room smelled a little funky; either something had been painted recently or it had previously been a smoking room.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Expedia. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. We do strive daily to make sure that all our guests are happy with our stay. We are going through a remodel and have recently done many upgrades through out.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Casey
We typically stay in Comfort Suites but we ended up getting a room right by the pool and the walls were so thin that we wouldn't get any rest until way late into the evening. We just wanted a quiet place to stay before our destination.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Noisy room"
I was on the 2nd floor. You could hear every step someone made in the room above me and they were not not noisy guests. The shower in the next room sounded like it was on in our room.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
The stay was okay, but the room had ants and it was pretty noisy. The pool was also dirty. Breakfast was good but I don't think we will stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Hotel was adequate"
I just wanted a place to crash that was close to the seminar I was going to, and that's what I got. The rooms were clean, but the bed had long since passed its expiration date.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you Laurie for posting a review on our behalf. I am sorry to hear that you were not completely happy with your stay. We are in the process of a renovation and have replaced all beds on the 2nd and 1st floor. Along with brand new carpet and furniture. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Laurie
"WiFi"
WiFi Internet did not work in my room #249. Had to take my laptop to the Main lobby for it to connect.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Dear Kenny, We are sorry to hear that you had WIFI issues while staying at the hotel. We are looking into this issue and will resolve.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Kenny
"Untidy, in need of some investment"
Hotel is generally untidy and desperately in need of some investment. The room sizes are larger than average, but poorly equipped. My room had cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, and was not cleaned the day that I stayed over. There was also a small ant infestation in my room which i reported to the cleaners, who did not address the problem.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Hotel is very nice"
Hotel is in a great location for our needs and fits our price bracket as well. work out room is a little small, but sufficient. Have stayed there a few times now and plan more visits in the future. This stay we had some unwanted sugar ants in our room on the 3rd floor--only a few, but who knows how long it will take before the rest of them follow along. We told the desk staff--hope they can take care of it. We were there 2 nights this time and there was lots of fresh paint. One of the workers apparently left their soda and supplies on the steps at quitting time--they were on the stairs our entire visit.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Recently renovated room"
The room was very obviously recently renovated because it still smelled like new carpet. It was decorated nicely and the beds were some of the most comfortable beds we had ever slept on in a hotel. The only problem was that the mirror that was located next to the beds didn't have an outlet close so it was hard to get ready with 2 women. Also, there was no microwave or refrigerator in the room. It's possible that the room wasn't completely finished (because the room right across the hall was still in the process of being renovated) so maybe those things will be in the room when it's complete. The breakfast area was great. Super clean. Overall, it was a great place to stay. We would stay there again.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
We felt the hotel was a good value for the money. While not extra fancy, it was very clean, had the new white bedding like up scale hotels. Breakfast very nice. This is an older hotel that has been nicely updated.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. We look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"return stay- very disappointed in the service"
Stayed here several times. Very disappointed this time around. Bathtub plug did not work, front desk had no options. TV went on the blink, she said she would try to call it in. Offered to move us to another room, but it was noisy.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The stay was great. The only thing is that I think Hotels should also consider that people still smoke and they should take that in consideration also. Just like they have done with the no smoking
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for your time writing a review. We appreciate your kind comments about our hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
"We enjoyed our 3 night stay!"
I enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms were very clean, in fact I think they had just put down new carpet. The beds were very comfortable with several comfy pillows. The breakfast was very good with lots to chose from. The price was very reasonable.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"close to public transportation"
Would stay there again. Convenient location.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
Jenny
"In the heart of Beverton and very well maintained"
Thought the outside view of the Hotel is not that good, I'm quite impressed with Cleanliness, Maintenance and the Facilities offered in the Hotel. The Breakfast was also very well served. I would highly recommend this Hotel for all your Visists. Not to forget, the WiFi was actually working and at very good speeds!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment and with such high remarks. The team and I appreciate you!
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2014
"Below expectation"
The hotel was below my expectations. The outside doesn't look very nice. And a lot of noise from the ice machine (I think) came through into our room. I wouldn't stay at this place again.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
I am sorry to hear that we fell below your expectations. We do have vending areas on all floors that include ice machine. As for the outside appearance, we have plenty of beautiful trees and flowers. We are in a pretty good neighborhood and when it is not raining or snowing we have beautiful views of the mountain. We also have brand new pillow top beds in all our rooms, we have a excellent breakfast and fantastic staff that is always willing to help and that are here 24 hours a day. We are in the process of many updates of new furniture and carpet. Thus why when i see comments like this, ending that you would not stay here again, make me wonder ... where else did we go wrong?
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Not so great"
They don't tell you that it's next to the train tracks and that they come through several times a night. Staff is very friendly and the room was pretty clean (although sheets in the sofa sleeper were used). The beds were horribly uncomfortable. Because we got through a package, it was too late to cancel and stay somewhere else. Thankfully we were there for a funeral and basically only slept there. Breakfast was your typical waffles, oatmeal, cereal, toast, juice, coffee. Not bad..but nothing to write home about.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. I am sorry to hear about the error that was made with the sheets, and that you were not completely happy with your stay. You are correct we do have a train with in ear shot of our property, however we usually do not hear the train pass through the night.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Picky
Very friendly staff. The suite was very nice and clean. Just outside of Portland. The lite rail station was just a couple of blocks away, and very inexpensive. We were downtown very quickly. Nice restaurants were nearby. Will stay again!
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time post such a nice comment.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Matthew Seilhan
no problems, all ok
Thank you!
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"What's needed"
The room was nice, but you need to install some electrical plugs for plugging in cell phones, laptops, etc - there were very few plug ins and we had to move furniture to find an outlet.
Thank you.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Hotel seemed confused as to whether it wanted to be a business class hotel or economy hotel. Had real glasses and real coffee cups in room and had a safe in room, but didn't have a mini fridge or microwave.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We actually do have several room types with a fridge and microwave. It is possible that when you booked your room you choose the room that has a lower rate and does not come with fridge and microwave. All of our sites including Expedia give a detailed description of room types.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Shawn
"Nice & Quiet"
Really enjoyed the free breakfast, many choices. Front desk employee was super friendly. Bought room online, showed up, a few questions later and I was handed room keys. Its non- smoking, but we meet some nice folk out by one of the smoking areas. Overall great experience.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. I have shared this with the team and they are thrilled. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Good Value if you request an updated room"
Staff was helpful, breakfast was fine. Relieved to see glass dishes and real silverware unlike the paper/styrofoam we just experienced in Moab, Utah.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
JoAnna
"Its Filthy"
All the carpets inside and outside room are filthy. Breakfast room area welcomes you with all cleaning trolleys in pathways.. Not just one day, but every day.. I choose this because I got better price, but I would not go here again.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. I am sorry to hear about the housekeepers carts being in your way - the housekeepers do require these while cleaning rooms and as all hotels we do not put them in the rooms - rather we have them up to the walls, where there is plenty of place to walk. I am sorry that this caused an issue during your stay and if we were made aware of this, we could have repaired it in some way i am sure. as for the carpets, we are in the process of cleaning all the carpets in the rooms and the hallways. Thank you.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Praveen
The room was decent and in good area. The room had a stale odor though and a towel rack needed to be better secured to the wall. Otherwise, no other issues.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for the nice comment. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2013
Ted
"Convenient to Nike Campus"
Overall good. Would have liked to be on the quiet side of the hotel. Clean room. TV was fuzzy for local channels otherwise nice room.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for your review and comment. We have looked into the TV issues and it has been repaired. Just a lose wire in the back. Sorry that this happened during your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
We have stayed there before due to the convenience to relatives. We will probably stay there again, however, the prices have increased a great deal and we were disappointed in that. The hotel in all was clean, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the quality of service was very good. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very nice hotel."
Enjoyed my stay. Was there due to a family reuion.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Hope to see you next family reunion!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Coral
"It smelled like cigarette smoke"
We were just staying one night while visiting relatives so we didn't check in until late. Upon getting to the room it smelled like cigarette smoke. It is supposed to be 100% smoke free. We have two kids and this was the last thing we wanted. We went to the front desk and there were no other rooms available. The clerk gave us a bottle of "smoke free eliminator", all that did was cover up one smell with another.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. The staff and i would like to apologize to you on behalf of the guest before you who decided to break the rules and smoke in the room. We were unaware of this issue as it was not reported through the proper channels. We are very sorry that the only resolution we had due to being fully booked was to offer a deodorizer.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
randy
"Clean, large room, convenient"
Continental breakfast room was quite crowded, lots of kids....
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Hi there. I am sure our breakfast room was busier than usual as we had a few groups in town during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks for the review.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Dogs allowed at this hotel"
The staff was very pleasant. There were a good number of dogs at the hotel and you could hear them running above your head. The walls are thin. It was quiet at night.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
we do allow dogs under 25lbs with a fee. We hope you enjoyed your stay!
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
"It's a nice friendly hotel . Tub needs scrubbing"
It was nice , good location . Need new exercise Equipment and larger space for equipment .. Next to a nice diner . Wish it was open late
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Hi there! Thanks for the compliment! We hope to see you again soon. The diner next store is opened till 10. If that is not late enough there are plenty of places within walking distance that are open later! Take care.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
dee
"Mold in room"
This place is dirty and had mold in the room. We checked in late so there was no where else to go. My partners room was dirty and the bed was on a slant we where both woke up, do to a train horn near the hotel. The hallways smelled and trashy.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
I am sorry to hear about your stay. A guest not having 100% satisfaction during their stay is disheartening. I am writing you today to let you know that we have replaced our beds with brand new pillow tops. They are so comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud. We also have several other updates coming up just around the corner. we hope that you will give us another chance soon!!
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Jerry
"Perfect for what we needed."
Very nice, clean hotel. The staff was very helpful. I would stay there again...
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you! we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
mary
"Could have been much better"
We were scheduled to stay here for 5 nights but moved out after the first night because of the smell. We had a non-smoking room, but the room smelled. There were burn marks on the bedspread and even after airing out the room all day it still smelled. We were told that they were fully booked and couldn't move our room but could spray something to get rid of the smell. Tried for the night but couldn't tolerate it. We checked out the following morning but the staff at the desk couldn't even care that we were annoyed and moving to a different hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
I am sorry to hear that your perception is that we did not care. Of course we care. We are sorry that someone before you smoked in the room and that it was not in an acceptable condition for you to stay there. We are working on many up dated through out and we hope that next time around you will give us a nother chance.
5 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"One of the better hotel stays I've ever had"
Originally we were placed in an adjoining room with a VERY LOUD family. The manager was sympathetic and very nice and offered to move us to a nicer room and even offered a free upgrade. It was greatly appreciated. The free breakfast had the best hotel waffles, too.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon!
4 night business trip May 30, 2013
"Nice stay..."
A little spendy but okay I guess,
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Thank you for the compliment! See you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
"clean room"
Other guests are a bit noisy. You can hear outside and the people above you. My door looked a little old too. I turned the tv up louder and eventually fell asleep. Room and bathroom were clean. Staff was very nice- I got a check up call after I set everything down. Front desk asked if room was fine& if I needed anything.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites West
Dear Bertie, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Danielle Minton General Manager Comfort Inn and Suites
Other trip May 30, 2013