All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7101 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to Portland Airport"
Room was small by comfortable. Staff was friendly. If you eat at the restaurant onsite though, do not order the omelets, they give you way more egg than filling.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Josh
"Red Lion located on NE 82nd in Portland"
I thought I was familiar with most of the hotels located near the Portland airport. Red Lion is located on NE 82nd and I had to call them to find out their actual distance from Airport Way. Red Lion is further south than Embassy Suites hotel. We arrived and the room was very spacious and clean and comfortable. We ate dinner at the Red Lion restaurant and their food was delicious. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about your stay. We are always thrilled when we are able to exceed the expectations of our guests. We hope to see you again in the very near future! Have a great night! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah Front Office Manager 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Hotel is clean - but a little outdated."
Hotel is clean - but a little outdated. Close to the airport and good restuants
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Tracy
"NEVER AGAIN"
We spent two nights and I would have left after one if it weren't an inconvenience. Hotel is VERY TIRED. Staff on the other hand was very accommodating. It was a pet friendly room, but left much to be desired as far as cleanliness. Stained carpet, very old sheets. Vent in bathroom was disgustingly dirty. Proximity to airport does not make up for general condition. Would rather pay $30 more and have a decent room.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"nice hotel"
Hotel was great just hard to find
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Stephanie I.
"good location"
Nice hotel near the airport. They offer a shuttle to the airport, although I didn't use it because I have a rental car.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Debbie
Very comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Yung K
stayed 2 nights comfortable room convenient to airport and customer enjoyed the bar and restaurant on premises
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
thomas
"Basic and great for airport stays"
One night as we had an early morning flight the next days. Hotel was basic and met our needs very well.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Kendall
"Good shuttle to airport. Not great dining,"
Decent for the money. Good shuttle service to the airport and back. Surprisingly comfortable beds. Accommodating staff. Sufficient biz center/printing and fitness room. Just.... OK.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
JL
"Best sleep we've had in a very long time!"
We came down for my brother-in-laws funeral. Our stay was short but we were very comfortably and the staff was fantastic.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Dee
"Great hotel at decent price"
Stayed there one night on a trip. I wasn't flying in or out but elected to stay near the airport anyway because the hotels there are more affordable.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Average but safe stay"
Clean hotel close to office with very friendly & helpful staff. Shuttle service to/from airport was great.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Justin
"Portland"
very large complex, though easy to get around. Staff was very accommodating, changing our room to be closer to an outside door as 82 year old mother was with me. Only complaint was some people need to learn not to stam doors in the middle of the night and need to learn how to walk on 2nd stories-not stomp.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you so much for sharing about your recent stay with us! We really appreciate your feedback. I am sorry you experienced some issues with noisy neighbors. I am glad however, that our staff treated you well! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great night!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Sandi
"Very good"
Nice staff, helpful, upgraded with no charge---bigger room and first floor
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
female 20
Expedia gave me better rates then if I had used my military discount.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay. The Military rate will help you during our high season (June-August). Right now, we lower our rates due to low travel time. You can always ask us about our Military rate and if it's a better deal, we will honor that. Thank you for your service! We hope to see you again in the very near future!
Zeus
"Close to the airport and shopping"
Feel that our room was equivalent to what we paid, which was an average rate. Room was clean and staff was pleasant and helpful.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you so much for commenting about your recent stay. I am glad you found value in our hotel and our rates. I am so happy our staff treated you well! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great night!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Good staff, beds are an uncomfortable no water pressure, no breakfast
Jamal
"Don't know if I would stay there again."
The hotel had a horrible smell and could use a remodel. Front desk was very friendly.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your stay. I apologize for the issues you had, as that is not what we expect our guest experience to be. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly and I hope to see you again in the future!
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Wonderful bargain at promo room rate"
I only stayed the night to catch an early flight. Airport shuttle service was excellent, desk crew very friendly and helpful. No room service, but good carryout menu.Excellent special rate.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for sharing about your recent stay with us! We value each and everyone of our guests and I am so glad you were able to take advantage of our 24-hour complimentary shuttle service. I am happy our staff treated you well and we look forward to your next visit! Have a great night!
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Loretta
"Freindly and Clan in Portland Area"
The staff was very helpful and I will stay again when I am in Portland
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for sharing such nice comments about our staff. We value everyone of our guests and I am so happy our staff treated well. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in need of a Portland Airport hotel. Have a great night!
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
"Never again"
Early flight out for adult daughter, so it was to be a special last night together. Room had overpowering 'freshener spray' smell, so had to open windows to 40+degree air. Nice room, comfortable bed, tiny bathroom. Lousy restaurant next door with folks with bad attitudes! A comp breakfast would be nice!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, We value everyone of our guests, and I am so sorry you had some concerns with the overpowering air freshener spray in your room and problems with our restaurant staff. I am happy to provide you with breakfast for your next visit. We try hard to provide enjoyable experiences for all of guests. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you decide to stay with us, and I will make sure you are well taken care of! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah Front Office Manager Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great Experience"
Clean, comfortable, friendly, inexpensive.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for your nice comments! I am happy you enjoyed yourself at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, the next time you are in the Portland Airport area. We look forward to exceeding your expectations once again! Have a great night!
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nothing to complain about"
It was good. Nothing special but it satisfied our needs. The area is airport area so not much around but hotels. We did find a shopping center called Cascade Station that is worth checking out.
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
catrina
"Stay here before your flight."
We always stay here the night before we fly on a trip. The staff here are amazing. The rooms are clean and the sports bar is a nice place to have some dinner and drinks.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you so much for sharing such nice comments about our hotel and Sky Jockey Lounge! We are so glad that you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future! Have a great night!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Joshua
"Avoid!"
Bed was hard as a rock though there is a wafer-thin "pillow-top on mattress the spring coils dug into my back the entire sleepless night. Loud activity in hallways all night long such as slamming doors and outdoor voices. In the morning the vacuums and cleaning activity took over. Even if earplugs and the fan running it was one of the noisiest hotels I have ever been in. If you are a light-sleeper you will not sleep. Marijuana smoke in hallway. No elevator. One of the worst hotel stays I've had.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Lauren
"I don't recommend this hotel"
They don't offer breakfast in the mornings, the person in the front desk is not very polite and the worst thing is the noise of the planes at night
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"OK hotel for airport proximity"
The hotel is close to the airport, so that's great. And you honestly can't beat the price. Rooms themselves are OK... clean but leaves something to be desired. The bed however was super lumpy in room 272D... like a really old mattress.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great Airport Hotel"
Stayed at this hotel the night before my flight. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and the airport shuttle was prompt.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Noah
"shuttle was great - hotel needs a little work"
toilet plugged took 1/2 hr to get serviced - no hair conditioner - heater loud - shuttle to pdx was great going and coming home
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
It was perfect for what I needed, but it can be a bit noisy with the airport so close...
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"New years to remember"
I had a fantastic stay. They staff were extremly friendly.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Sara
"Convenient to airport"
Staff was not overly friendly or infomative. Felt they did the bare minimum. Did not offer info about dining choices. Shuttle driver was an alarmist...he came to our room grabbed our luggage and said we need to get out of here quickly. When we asked why, he said there were lots of cops outside and he would explain later. Upon entering shuttle and leaving parking lot we saw no "cops". He said there were at least 15 and we needed to get out while we could. Very strange. We saw one police car on the way to the airport. Very strange experience.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
bob
"12/23/14"
Needed a room the night before my flight. I made the right choice. I was very happy staying here. Will stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Ian
"Never disappointed"
We have stayed here often and have always found the hotel staff to be pleasant and helpful and the rooms to be clean and comfortable and the rates via hotel.com excellent.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Cathy
"My comment"
Everything is fine but it's not convenience to stay in the upper level as there's no elevator
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Shun-Kwan
"Nice facility very convenient to the airport"
Excellent experience, staff very knowledgeable and helpful.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Remodeled hotel close to airport"
Older hotel that has been recently remodeled. Clean, comfortable with great staff. 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport. We liked it so well we booked for an additional night's stay for the night before we flew out.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Rosie
"good value for money."
It was a nice clean hotel. The room was spacious. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice Service. Good Room. Awesome Rate."
Front desk was very accomadating and very sweet. Gave an option for two different rooms that we wanted(we already had a reservation). Nothing to complain about. The crib that we requested for the baby was free of charge, but very very old and looked like it had been through some years, but that isn't a deal breaker of course:)
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
annelise
"Great for staying at or near the airport."
We booked this hotel to fly out early in the morning from PDX. Had a good rest and had a good time. There were no problems.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Randy
"Comfortable hotel"
Staff was very pleasant and helpful, room comfortable and clean. I have stayed twice and would do it again.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Worked perfectly to catch an early flight out of PDX.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Comfy rooms"
Rooms were clean and comfortable. No problems except for LOUD jet noise from airport in AM. Hallways and carpet seemed to need updated.
2 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
Some sort of breakfast would have been nice.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for sharing about your recent stay! We value each and every guest. We are going to start offering muffins in our 24-hour Gift Shop so guests will have an option for breakfast food before early morning flights. Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Have a great day! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"close to airport"
One night stay needed early morning shuttle to airport great service
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write nice comments about your stay. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of our 24-hr complimentary shuttle service to the airport. We hope to see you again in the very near future! Have a great day! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah Front Office Manager 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
p.s.
"3 stars no way"
Older hotel. Just not clean.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We value each and every guest of our hotel. I am sorry that we failed to provide you the best possible service. We are very displeased to see that there were some areas of concern regarding the cleanliness in your guest room and we will certainly address your concerns with our housekeeping staff. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you better service in the near future! Have a great day! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah Front Office Manager 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
1 night trip Dec 17, 2014
TIMOTHY
"Red lion"
Not worth the money. Glorified motel
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I invite you to call the hotel and speak to me directly so that I a may get a better understanding for the issues you may have experienced while staying with us. We value each and every guest and I hope you call me so that I can be sure the areas of concern are addressed appropriately. We hope you give us a chance to exceed your expectations in the future! Have a great day! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah Front Office Manager 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"For the money, it's a nice place."
Quiet for an airport location.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"Airport hotel"
Pleasant for an overnight stay
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We hope to see you again in the very near future! Have a great day! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah Front Office Manager 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014