All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America

Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Easy stay near airport."
Quick overnight for airport drop off. Pet friendly. Basic and comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Jeanine
"Halloween Stay"
The shuttle from the airport was quick, the staff polite, the room was comfy and well appointed. I enjoyed the pillow-top mattress. You can't be the value! Nothing scary!
5 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
Sharon M
"Good value, convient to airport."
Beds comfortable. Room a little tight. Staff friendly. Breakfast was provided and was cooked to order, plentiful and good. Hotel needs to be renovated. Overall a good value.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
Hello, Thank you for sharing about your recent stay with us! We love the feedback! I am glad you found value in our hotel and that you had a good night's sleep. We take pride in our customer service excellence and I happy to see that our staff treated you right. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Have a great night! Sincerely, Michelle Hannah Front Office Manager 7101 NE 82nd Ave Portland, OR 97220
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"hotel was good for 3 stars"
The hotel was for 3 stars good for travel not to much to enjoy if I will come back to same hotel definitely not.
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Sorin
"passing through"
quick overnight
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
ANNA
"Eh"
Perhaps it was the type of sheet used, but they didn't seem clean and fresh. Makes for an uncomfortable night.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"good price, close to the airport"
This hotel is ok. About the same as most Red Lion's. The issue for us was noise. Firstly, if you are situated by an Airport --especially one that has many early EARLY morning flights, invest in some new insulated windows. Secondly, remind your housecleaning staff that shouting at each other down the hallways, particularly in the early morning, is not OK.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
Had a great stay but had to ask to have my room cleaned.
5 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Jack and Hazel
Room was just ok. The bathroom looked like a junior high remodel project.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
"Nice time."
The room was very nice.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Monica
"Good, safe, clean."
The hotel: good location, has a restaurant, clean and comfortable rooms. Bonus: microwave and fridge in the room, very helpful for our budget! BIG drawback: the outer doors to the buildings were in bad repair, we often could not get in using our room key (same thing happened to several guests, at one point 4 of us were left waiting by the door as I called the front desk to let us in). Since it was pouring rain and at night...not too great. Housekeeping: great! Very nice ladies, did a great job. Shuttle: great! Nice driver, very helpful, ready right away. Front desk: mostly great. Chaddy and Caitlyn were super nice. Mikala needs a refresher course on customer service. Rolling your eyes when a guest asks for help is not too cool. But she was not awful, just needs a little more professionalism. We will stay again, just hope they fix the doors. The overall also gets a ding because even though they are two story, they have NO elevator. My mom has mobility issues, which limits our room choices on busy hotel nights.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
The clerk who checked is in was less than friendly, let's say. I felt as though we were bothering her to do her job. Didn't quite throw room keys towards us, but almost. She did not ask us if we had a vehicle and only learned later we should have had a pass in windshield of car. However, the two guys at the counter when checking out, were great and I told them so. No elevator to second floor rooms!
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2015
Patricia A.
"Close to Airport, price ok and breakfast bonus!"
We needed a hotel close to PDX for an early flight out and found the location and price perfect to our needs. Having a full breakfast offered was an added bonus. Did not like the smell of room, smelled like cigarettes, though it was a no smoking room
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
Mari
"Ok"
Ok
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Good choice at PDX"
Comfortable, clean, friendly staff, near to airport, good value. What's not to like?
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Wanted to be near airport for early departure, very close. Comfortable bedding. Bonus was a $9.95 breakfast voucher for each of us at restaurant attached to hotel, could select anything from the menu. Very affordable, would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Typical budget-friendly hotel. Bath tub needed to be replaced, it looked awful. Saw a spider in corner of bedroom area near the desk.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2015
Hotel was adequate, it was a bit dingy and seemed run down. It was close to the airport which was ideal but I probably wouldn't stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Why is there had to be a title. Review is Review."
One night stay after getting off portland Airport late. They have shuttle service and very closed to airport. The cook to order breakfast was super.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2015
gerri
Needs breakfast complimentary
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Kristina
"sucks to be there"
Dark parking, no elevator and for the fun, your room is already occupied when you open the door! Only one clerk on arrival, get on line and wait..... Breakfast with limited choice but nice waiter...
gerard
"Business trip"
The person checking me in was a little abrupt and then I was put in a room way out yonder from the desk. The directions to get there were not relayed exactly that it was a completely different building! The room itself was fine although the coffee maker overflowed the first time I used it. The hallway outside the room smelled awful. The cleaning person did a great job and my room was tidy and restocked nicely each day. The breakfast was good and the coffee in the restaurant was great! Checkout staff was great!
Kristyl
"Old and Busy"
The hotel is old with no elevators. It took over a half hour for the shuttle to pick us up from the airport. The restaurant was understaffed and generally weird. There was no music in the room except fro the rap music that was coming out of the kitchen.
T
NO INTERNET
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"Hotel"
Not very clean. Killed a giant bug in room. Breakfast was good but took an hour to get due to no staff in resturant.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Comfortable place for a layover"
Served the purpose of a layover from an international flight. Hotel was very prompt with airport pick up and check in.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
"What lurks below??"
This Cinderella wears a size 11, NOT the size 7 stiletto, ankle strap shoe that was lurking half way under the bed skirt - that I didn't find until morning. The thought was worse then the actual find, although I did ask the manager if they rented rooms out by the hour (in a pleasant voice). It was already done, over and I'm still alive! One more surprise... NO elevator? Very humerous watching me try to get my suitcase up the inside cement stairs. I managed and thank goodness I was exhausted after that undertaking so I didn't find the stiletto until morning.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
No stilettos
"Disappointing Room & service"
I had stayed at Red Lion hotel's before and thought this would be a serviceable, clean room to spend the night after a late flight, before heading off on to explore Oregon. This Red Lion did NOT meet expectations. The night hotel clerk was terribly rude and seemed annoyed that we were there. Once we got to the room, it REEKED of cigarette smoke and the fire alarm was hanging from the wall. Obviously the people in there before us had been smoking. However, the front desk clerk was so unpleasant and it was nearly midnight so we sucked it up and got out of there at 8am the next morning. The morning clerk was much politer and gave us some great recommendations for our drive. If not for him, I would have rated things even lower.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Miranda
"Fun weekend in Portland"
Hotel was in a great location near airport and plenty of restaurants and shopping. Only 5 miles to convention center downtown.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Won't be coming back!"
When I arrived there was no power at the hotel or in the neighborhood. I don't blame Red Lion but there was no emergency lighting in the hallways or other common areas such as the stairways. Very Dangerous! When the power did return we had no air conditioning in the room. Our room appeared to be occupied prior to our arrival. The room was old and dingy. The bed looked like someone had sat on it after housekeeping left.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Kenneth
The power had failed when we came, but the staff were helpful and did their best.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
"Necessary stopover"
Very easy access to Airport, which is the only reason we stayed there, having been at the Coast for a week. Excellent staff and helpfulness plus 10.....
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Shirley
"Short Stay, Fulfilled needs"
I was only there for 5 hrs. The front desk lady was great and efficient at getting me checked in. The most fantastic part was my van driver, male, super high energy, and awesome with people. He made sure I got to my room safely as it was after midnight and my room was located on the far end of the hotel. In the morning I ran into him as I was trying to find the lobby area, which he drove me to the lobby so I could check out. He's a gem!
1 night trip Sep 29, 2015
"Convenient to Airport, Mediocre, Noisy"
Asked for a quiet room. Didn't get one. I could hear my neighboors conversations through the thin walls. Room okay. Restaurant food is mediocre and my waitress was pleasant but sick. Front desk pleasant but unable to give adequate directions so just used Google Maps.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Easy access to airport."
Quick layover before catching a flight.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Lynn
GOOD STAY
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Red Lion Portland Airport has a business center where I was able to print out my Boarding Pass for an early am flight the next day. Adjacent restaurant provided a good meal.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Margaret
"Not Bad for the Price"
Not bad for the price. A little outdated but it worked for the night i was there.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Quick stay"
Quick stay, rooms were clean, front desk was very kind and helpful. No elevator though, major negative for us.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Jeremy
"Dirty room, dirty attitude."
It's disappointing when you realize your room isn't as clean as you thought. I get in the shower and pull back the curtain to see a dirty washcloth hanging from the bar, left over from the last occupant. So not only did they not remove the washcloth, they didn't wash the shower curtain. There is also no elevator in the hotel. The girl at the front desk put me in a second floor room and said, "you're able to get up there on your own, right?" That is NOT the way to ask that question. You can't make assumptions about a person's physical ability. A better question would have been, "Can we help you get your bags up to your room?"
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Ciara
"Overall a good stay!"
The hotel was in a great location and relatively near all the places we wanted to go during our trip. The included breakfast was really good! The restaurant staff was excellent. The staff who checked me in our first night was rude and short with me. The staff the next day was great however.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
The hotel is in the heart of the airport area which was convenient for us, but the PDX airport area is an industrial wasteland so other than visiting a discount store a mile away, the rest of our time was spent south and west of the area. There are no elevators (which was no big thing since the clerk offered to have someone help with the bags although we declined). Another room was apparently roach-bombed and was airing out making the corridor to the parking lot feel like a gas chamber and a little nauseating. The room was comfortable although it was impossible to get the bathtub drain closed with the stopper so we used a washcloth.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Great near-airport option!"
I love this hotel for how close it is to the airport. It's super comfortable, clean, and the staff are exceedingly courteous!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Melanie
Front Desk, very rude. Talked down to us. Farthest room from the entrance. Not good for over 60 guests. Bed was off the platform with edges sticking out. Got cut. Dirty clothing between headboard and wall from previous guests. Hair in bathroom. Stopper out of tub. So no bath available. Mirrors streaky dirty.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
"''Meh" out of ten."
Overall terrible stay. Extremely loud at night. Do not stay.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Nathan
"Old key cards and no elevators"
After arriving after a long flight, all was well. Then when I was checking in I was informed by room was on the 2nds floor with not elevator. After getting the key and walking to another building the key would not open that building for me to get in. So I turned back but the key would not open the door for the building I just left. Therefore I had to walk around the entire building to get back to the front to get assistance. An employee helped with the key and walked back with me to my room to insure the key worked (offering to carry a bag or 2 would have been a plus but it didn't happen). From that point on the stay was fine.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"ok"
It was ok the hotel smell humid
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
jorge
"disappointed"
Disappointed.. The pool was seasonal never said this in the registration...And because of our rate we were not entitled to a continental breakfast...
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
myla
"comfortable convenient dowdy"
Very convenient location, closest place to the airport, modest price. I arrived very late due to flight delays but the attached restaurant was still open late with very good food; great little workout room; a lot of nearby park-like land for jogging; pleasing large court yard garden area. Motel very comfortable and clean but hallway details (i.e. carpeting) a bit run-down. Problems: the first two rooms they assigned me had defective door locks. They said the batteries were dying. The last room I was assigned was right next to the airport shuttle bus pickup so there was a lot of loud conversation noise at about 4:00 am then again at 5:00 am. The front desk gave me a rebate for inconvenience but the receipt was made out to another guest on a wrong credit card number. I discovered this later on the way home. I could not get the rebate because they had no way to refund to a prepaid ticket other than discounts on future visits. I would stay there again but with eyes open and insist on a room away from the front driveway.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Frederick
"Cimfortable"
It was a very nice hotel. The beds were very comfortable. The only problem I had was the fridge was not working properly and it took awhile to get someone up to look at it.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015