All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
1051 N Cambridge St, Kansas City, MO, 64120, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.8
"Polite and Clean"
Service was polite, clean room, nothing spectacular but was what you would expect from that price of hotel. Neighborhood was nothing special, more on the run down side, but it was an extremely short drive to downtown and Worlds of Fun.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
The room was very clean and the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.The only complaint I have was the breakfast they provide was not very good,but I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Pamela
Great price Clean Good Breakfast
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
jack
"Brown water"
Brown water came out of the faucet in the bath tube.
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Bad location on a major truck route closed the pool while we were there will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Comfortable and quiet
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
Josephine
"Almost average!"
Service was ok. Quality of the rooms were older and really small. The rooms were clean but the bathroom smelt like urine!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Close to our destination"
Minor glitch checking in the room they gave us had major repairs going on in it. Front desk was unaware of it but quickly gave us a new room. Staff were excellent and the shuttle drivers were very awesome
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
sallie
"Very poor stay. No quality to be found here"
Very poor hotel. Poor service. Our nonsmoking room smelled like an ash tray. We had items stolen from our room and the management will do nothing about it. The lobby ceiling was leaking. There was water leaking up from under our toilet. Exterior doors were broken and did not lock. Avoid this place!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Good location for our activities"
Not pleasant. I have tried to reach tge manager is not in and will return my call...upon check in they wanted to give us a different room then what was on the confirmation. The room we got was nexr yo storage/maintence closet door kept slaming in the night, didnt sleep well. Then another room was left open by housekeeping all day, the other room had the do not disturb tab in the door it wss removed and housekeeping entered, removed a blanket from inside a suit case and was spread on the bed and a bag of party mix was taken. We felt violated.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Don't book this hotel"
It was my worst hotel experience. The room had really bad smell that I couldn't resist. I had no choice but staying due to business. After coming back to my home, all of my clothes had the same stinky smell from the room and sent them all for dry cleaning.
4 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Very disappointing and noisy!"
Checked in and inquired at the desk whether train noise would be an issue. We were assured by the desk clerk that the noise was minimal. Wrong!!! Could hardly sleep at night due to the trains. When checking out, I mentioned the train noise and that clerk said to me, yes, the trains are noisy at night. Had we known this, we would have sought another hotel. The roof leaked in numerous places in the lobby and eating area.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Service needs to be prompt"
It was just one night - so was OK. My only problem was I had signed up for the shuttle to the airport - and after 10 calls to the Hotel - received by the Hotel owner Asha - they finally sent the airport shuttle 1.5 hours later - and I reached the airport 35 mins before my flight took off! Service of this kind is not good for business people!!
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Shobhana
"Be aware of parking in the back."
the hotel was ok, but we had a lot of luggage and they gave us an upstairs room and there is no elevator so we paid for an upgrade to a suite that was on lower level. The night girl did not say anything about the area and overnight our car got broken into. The morning people said they had told her before but she did not tell us. so we parked up front for the remainder of our time. They have had problems parking back there, but no one informed us. Breakfast was not so good, eggs stale, but could have been the day. There are other hotels on the other side of teh 210 I would suggest paying a couple extra bucks and staying there.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
steve
"Near enough to downtown area."
Great experience. The front desk attendant opened the breakfast area an hour early for us. Because, there were so many guests that had to be at a convention. To stand in line by 6:30 am.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Emith
"Home"
Was nice but people who clean rooms didn't. Everything else was good. Not bad
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice for a night"
It's an ok hotel for a night but next time we will spend a little more and get a nicer hotel. Key cards didn't work when we got there had to go to front dest 2 times after first and was told we must not know how to use them. Also took the front desk 6 hours to get back to us on a crib after we asked for one in special instructions and when we checked in.
"place was nice and clean, no Elevator."
place has a good breakfast bar. The place has shuttle service very convenient.
susanne
"Nice room, weird location"
Room was much nicer than expected from lobby/hallways. Location is a bit different
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good for the price."
Room was clean, quiet an comfortable. Breakfast was average. Neighborhood was questionable.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
linda
"Decent hotel on a budget, easy drive downtown."
Price and location were perfect for my business event happening downtown @ Sprint Center. Neighborhood is a bit run down and doors slam throughout the night. Staff is friendly and there is a decent hot breakfast. I would stay here again for a budget minded trip.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Two thumbs up"
second time to stay here and was very clean and nice both times, older rooms but everything worked and was pretty comfortable, its in a very private area so no through traffic or anything which was nice..
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Mose
whrm checking in the guy working was awesome! The room was great for the price and nice and clean, the only thing I could say bad about this place was the street to it was a little difficult to find but overall great service, price and room
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Mose
"Very happy"
It was wonderful, Very peaceful, Nice and clean with friendly staff.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Celena
"eh, last choice"
the first 2 rooms were dirty with the last people's mess the beds weren't made or anything, they gave us a suite, that was made up but had bits of stuff left over from working on power outlets
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
leah
"Chiefs game"
Price was awesome location for going to game was good we just needed a room to sleep and it was very comfortable!!!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Danette
"Never staying here again!"
Roach crawled across bathroom floor, hallways smelt like smoke, smoke alarm batteries were beeping all night, rooms were ice cold when we walked in. Water came out of tub brown until it ran for about 5 minutes. Walls super thin and could here everything around you.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Craig
"Quality Inn Kansas City Mo"
We got robbed! The manager refused to come in! This hotel is DANGEROUS! When the police showed up they said the were there all the time! Do not stay here!
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"it was nice"
Good
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
anthony townsend
Room was good, clean, and comfortable. It was just a bit tricky to initially find the street where the hotel was located. Once we learned the route, it was very simple. The breakfast cafe was well serviced.
6 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Kinda hard to find but worth it."
Came up for the renaissance festival and chiefs game. Good location near casinos and arrowhead stadium.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
deb
"Eh, it's a room"
The staff was nice but the hotel not so great. The beds were rock hard, pool was dirty, spa was shut down for 2 days because of health department, and the room wasn't the cleanest.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Stacey
"Clean, eonvenient, affordable, great staff"
We had a great time. Easy check in, rooms were spacious, clean and confortable. We were right off the interstate and it was very easy to navigate Kansas City sights. Highly recommend staying here
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Shirley
"disappointed"
so disappointed to stay here to use the pool and the pool was shut down by the health inspector while we were there. very disappointed kids
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Cheap & Easy"
There is not much around this hotel but it is cheap and easy access to highway that can get you to anything. Waffle House nearby so no real complaints.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"would stay again"
The pool was closed by the health department. Other than that I was very happy with the room itself, the service and we all enjoyed the free breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Room roulette"
Our 2nd room was satisfactory and my ratings would have been higher if we first got this room, but unfortunately we got our 1st room before insisting on switching. Shower was in bad condition, there was a very damp and musty smell in the room, and the sliding door to the outside did not lock. They did move us to a better room after that though which was safisfactory. Good location by the interstate. Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Tony
I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. I our room was clean, beds weren't very comfortable, nice pool, breakfast was what we expected. Not the best location, but for the price, it was worth staying here.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Overall Pretty Decent"
The person at the front desk was very accommodating and awesome. The paint job in the room was really bad, but that isn't really a big deal. The bathtub had a rust spot on it and didn't seem thoroughly cleaned, although it was not bad. Very comfortable room. Kinda hard to find, and the app we were using for directions did not have this hotel recognized, which did not help trying to find it. I don't know if that is the app's or hotel's fault. The surrounding neighborhood was not great. Made sure to lock all doors. Pretty easy to just walk into the hotel, low security. Breakfast was very good. Overall pretty decent.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
For a definitely older hotel, it was very clean and quite nice. It was probably the best complimentary breakfast I've ever had. It was all very fresh and hot. The bed was very very comfortable. I was quite surprised and very pleased overall.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"BAD"
Extremely rude staff. Ended up cancelling reservation to stay at other hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Comfort"
I thought the room was very clean and the beds were wonderful, but the bathroom could use some updating. The breakfast was great too. Overall we had a very nice stay. It was close to Worlds of Fun which made it even much better. I would definitely refer this hotel to a friend.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Z
"Secluded"
The hotel was more secluded than we thought and although it is about a mile from Worlds of Fun, it isn't close to anything. The hotel itself was semi-clean but overall I would not recommend staying here.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Joey
We traveled from NY to Kansas the hotel was nice. Our only issue was the remote for the tv was missing. I called the front desk around 3 pm I was told she would put us on a list for some reason a lot of them were stolen the week before. I guess a lot of the rooms went without for a week? Anyway we're had things to do did not return until 12:30 am. We asked the man at the front desk this time about a remote funny we had one in 5 min out of storage. No other issues. I would stay again if I ever return to Kansas City.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Good value for the $$$"
At first was concerned when I checked in, but the room was clean, and you can tell they are trying to do some updates. The pool was nice, the atmosphere, seemed like a good decent clean bed/stay but a trucker hot spot, lots of semis in the parking lot. But as a single mum, it worked out quite well... The outdoor pool was 3 foot to 5 foot in the middle, perfect for the toddlers to play on the steps of the pool. Good hotel for the price, very helpful/friendly staff
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Just what we expected"
Everything was fine with our stay at the hotel. Check-in went smooth, room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was not anything fancy, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, cereal, and pastries, but there was plenty of each. The location was perfect and there were other options for eating nearby if needed. Didn't have time to try the pool and hot tub but both looked clean ready for use. We had no complaints and will definitely stay here again if we are in the KC area.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
D.C.
"Good Service"
Overall was a fantastic stay. Only thing that upset us was the pool still being closed.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
Taylor
It was good. Our room wasn't ready when we checked in but that doesn't bother me much. Only complaint!
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to Worlds of Fun"
This hotel was recently remodeled. The staff was friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. I found this to be an excellent value for the money. The only thing that I could complain about was the wifi. The connection was very slow in my room. It was better in the lobby/breakfast area but still not great. Overall I had a good experience there and will stay again in the future.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
Les
"Friendly Staff, Affordable Comfort"
Recently attended a convention in Kansas City, Mo. Have stayed at the downtown hotels which though convenient to the Convention Center are quite pricey. Many of our convention goers in an attempe to curb costs found this hotel. Although many of the reviews on Trip Advisor rated this hotel low, We as a group found the staff very accommodating. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, free wi-fi, includes a breakfast with adequate choices for most dietary needs (juice, yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries, toast,cereal, waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, etc. Coffee, tea. The lobby was attractive. They do offer shuttle service at a cost from airport and to the convention center, so if you do need transportation, it is an option. I travel 15-20 days a month and though there are nicer hotels, if you are looking to cut costs, are spending most of the time away from your room, this would be a great option. Let's face it, when you are spending 15-16 hours away from the room to conduct your business or attend an event. It's nice to be able to spend your dollars on other areas. I love the added benefit of being able to grab a bite to eat before heading out the door.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2014