All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America

2.7
"Renovating"
Did not know this hotel was renovating. Maybe it will be better when they get done. Hallways smelled like mold. Stains in bathtub and on toilet seat. Cancelled for second night.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-435N Near Sports Complex
I want to apologize if you had a bad experience while staying at our hotel. All renovations are now complete and all rooms are in an "as new" condition. Please allow us to serve you again if you come into town. thank you.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Worst hotel ever there was a funny smell the entire time. The only redeeming quality was the staff was very new nice.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-435N Near Sports Complex
I want to apologize if you had a bad experience while you stayed with us. I do want you to know we have completely remodeled every room and the complete exterior of our hotel. Thank you for your compliment on our staff, we take great pride in making each guest feel right at home here.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2013

"Aceptable"
Buen servicio,atención excelente las camas no muy buenas muy pequeñas
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
ashley
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
toby davis

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City I-435N Near Sports Complex

"I've Seen Better Rooms & I've Seem Dirtier Rooms"
07/31/15 Lindsey N Branson, Missouri
Stayed on the night of July 28th for the One Direction concert and was waning a place close to Arrowhead Stadium! Had zero problems checking in & out. Staff was very friendly. No problems with the room expect for one thing... My only "complaint" (and maybe I'm particular because I also work at a hotel...I don't know) is the cleanliness of the rooms. The room was clean, just not as clean as I was expecting. I've seen dirtier rooms, but I have seen cleaner rooms.
"Unsafe"
07/27/15 Lois G
Rooms smelled awful. security doors to outside broken and maintenance gone, told "rounds" done. Several others at front desk upset with rooms. Shuttle was another adventure- filthy, bad driving and loud obnoxious music. No response recieved from emails to this hotel/corporate R/T concerns.
"Hope u aren't Picky"
07/27/15 pebblz Missouri
Arrived on Friday, attendant said pool closed for maintenance, but it was closed due to a recent failed inspection. Two hours later it Opened, due to a softball tournament group of kids saying they would leave if the pool wasn't available. (Pool remained open all weekend) Pool/hot tub was clean. hours 10am-10pm. Specifics:: No Elevator in hotel. microwave didn't work. Bed was comfortable, lots of pillows. Second floor window opened , But Had No Screen. Tiny one sink bathroom/ shower w low water pressure. Shower tiles were missing/cracked with paper stuffed in the holes. Refrigerator was very cold. Hotel has laundry facilities. Plenty of big towels for pool. VERY difficult to get in and out of hotel/long walks and room keys worked 50% of the time. WOULD NOT feel safe staying by myself & We will Not be back.
"Gross gross gross ��"
07/22/15 Sarisa F Sioux Falls, South Dakota
First walked in room floor was wet it is like staying in a mustey basement.opened windows no screen hair was on shower floor gross 😝 no cots no lock on door. Dog next dog barked all night. This is not a place for your family 👪 Truck drivers maybe. They have a pool but jacuzzi is dirty in out of order.They have breakfast free not worth staying here.The front desk clerk was nice that is only nice thing about this place.Staying here thinking I was saving money cost me my sanity my kids are teens in they are so gross out right now might check out early.
"Average"
07/06/15 K2travelaway Green Bay, Wi
We had booked a king bed through the 800 Choice number but when we arrived we were told that all king rooms were gone and that only queen rooms were available. We never had that happen before and after politely expressing our disappointment, the motel did adjust our rate. That being said. The motel is in an iffy area - lots of empty buildings but the exterior of this motel is well maintained and it felt safe. A typical room - reasonable price - and a decent breakfast in the AM.
"Service at desk horrible, but at least a bed to sleep in"
06/29/15 Kelly M ofallon, United States
The service at the front desk was horrible. There was only one person at the desk when I checked in so we had to wait. Same thing happened when we went down to ask a question. When checkout time came, we were down at the desk at 10 but 1035 before we were able to get out of the building. They also tried to charge me for a pet which I did not have. Room was great except water kept running in toilet, even after shaking the handle, very annoying while trying to sleep. Phone in room had a dial tone but when trying to call front desk it said number not in service so had to use cell phone or walk downstairs. Shuttle was a horrible experience. Was told $8 each way to Arrowhead stadium but charged $10 when you signed up. When concert over you have to walk a mile to Denny's to be picked up and we were going to be on the 6th shuttle bus which meant we would have been waiting an hour since it only holds 7 people including the driver. We just took a cab back. Breakfast was fine and the room was clean. Hotel layout was the WORST I had ever seen. You never knew which parking lot you would come out at when you used an exit, and there were tons of exits. Worst part still was that only 1 person at front desk at all times.
"Not a Quality Experience"
06/09/15 David M
Very poor hotel. Poor service. Our nonsmoking room smelled like an ash tray. We had items stolen from our room and the management will do nothing about it. I have made multiple phone calls to talk to the manager and he will not take or return my calls. Very poor customer service. The lobby ceiling was leaking. There was water leaking up from under our toilet. Exterior doors were broken and did not lock. Avoid this place!
"Comfortable and I Guess Nice enough"
05/11/15 debedwell Seattle, Washington
I was in town to Visit Family and go to a Baseball game, The room for the Price was Comfortable and I Guess Nice enough, The Breakfast was enough to make you happy, I May stay there again if its just me staying there.
"Comfortable with a Friendly Staff"
05/05/15 Ben C San Antonio, Texas
On a recent business trip we stayed at this hotel which is in good proximity to a number of Kansas City attractions like the Power and Light District which was a short drive down Front St. The hotel's staff was very friendly and helpful, and seemed concerned that we enjoy our stay...although the housekeeping staff could've done a better job. The rooms are spacious enough to be comfortable for a few days and seem to have recently installed new beds which were quite comfortable. There's also a flat screen tv, small refrigerator, microwave, etc. A nice touch was the comfortable reclining chair in the room. The hotel itself is older and mostly in good repair but needing some cosmetic touch ups. There's no elevator so if you have difficulty negotiating stairs you'll want to ask for a 1st floor room. Breakfast is included and served daily...it's simple stuff but more than the coffee and pastry breakfast you see in some hotels. There's also a shuttle available if needed but be prepared to pay a fee for it, a first-time experience for me.
"Nice enough"
04/22/15 jkl25 Des Moines, Iowa
We stayed here for business on a Thursday night. It was off the main road below the interstate. It was quiet, there is a pretty good breakfast but nothing fancy. It is typical hotel free breakfast. There is a pool that looked nice, too cold when we were there.