All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
7516 Las Colinas Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Comfortable!"
Honeymoon that was wonderful! Comfortable bed and accommodations!
"Nice enough"
Well maintained and comfortable but little things (e.g. analog thermostat) starting to show its age.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Always happy, not so much this go round"
When we booked it , it was supposed to be a non-smoking king room. It turned out they gave us a handicapped accessible room.. Not what I anticipated for a valentine getaway.. We love staying at the hilton garden inn, for the most part.,but not this go round..
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Really nice hotel, but uncomfortable bed"
I really enjoyed my stay at this location,the only disappointment was how uncomfortable the bed was. The bed was really hard!!
"Good customer service"
We stayed on Valentine's Day after moving from a bad experience at Hyatt Place down the road. It was 8:45 a.m. but they let us check in right away. The hotel is very nice, the room comfortable and the staff very helpful and attentive to customer service. The breakfast area is a little chaotic but the food is very good. Enjoyed our stay and will recommend to others.
Anita
"Hide away"
Twas fabulous
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Good location and service. It would have been better if it had indoor pool and spa.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Ripped off"
After prepaying Expedia $102 for 1 night, my card was charge an extra $62 for incidentals, all I used in the room was shampoo, soap, towels and a cup of coffee in the morning. I reserved the room so I wouldn't drive home New Years eve, guess they didn't notice that I was local and figured I wouldn't come back for my money. Guess again!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Chuck
"Nice but...."
The front desk staff was very courteous, but walls are thin
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Nelda
"Good hotel but can be a bit noisy"
Good hotel which i've stayed at a few times on previous trips to DFW. I found my room a bit noisy this time with clearly audible voices and TV sounds coming from the adjacent room.
12 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
I nice relaxing time
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Reginald
Very nice hotel. Very friendly staff. Wished the beds were more comfy. A little to firm for me, but overall enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
enrique
"Too Pricey"
The hotel was clean and quiet. I thought the price was too high. Nice hotel but for the money it should have had more amenities.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Needed some me time"
I enjoyed my stay very much
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Carol Thompson
"price was right"
We were looking very late in the evening after a long drive from Houston. Very spacious and comfortable room. Friendly service fom hotel staff. The price was right too.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Was there for a business overnight-trip.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"great place.. will be back"
Wonderful staff, very quiet, very clean.
Ricky
"Great hotel & staff"
Beautiful hotel! Didn't want to leave!Friendly staff. :)
EveK
Nice suites with bar and restaurant. Most of the property has been renovated. Really appreciated that when my key wouldn't work, maintainence let me in my room and then went downstairs and got two new key cards.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Very clean, nice employees."
Very comfortable room. Helpful employees.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Donnie
I have stayed here many times. I have never been disappointed.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Up scale Motel 6"
For the price of the room it should at less wow you, however; this was so much not the case for my room or the hotel to speak of. It was very clean and staff very friendly after checking in I imageged a home away from home in both comfort and amenities but was lost after opening the door to my room. Ok for up scale business man but not for everyway.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
EEC
Clean, comfortable. Great place to stay at a reasonable price...a bargain really.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
We were in irving for a body building competition for one day. Check in was really pleasant and nice. I tried to ask for a room next door to my brOthers but his floor was full but it was really nice of the lady at front to offer to get us a room next to each other :) The room was clean and nice. Web had my 7 year old nephew and 1 year old nephew so it was nice that they gave us a end of hallway room because those two can be pretty loud. My mom nephews and me tried the restaurant. It was pretty good, although they didn't have the dumplings I wanted but the server was great and I ended up getting chicken fingers which were awesome. Kidsv watt breakfast free and it was pretty good although was told would take about 20 min if I wanted an omelette or French toast orb whatever which was ok Because I usually always eat the same thing for breakfast at hotels. They kept runningb out of pancakes though. I think they were short staffed because there was only one server and she was running around everywhere. Luckily I didn't really need her. Over all if I can get a really good rate like I did this time again. ..id def go back. Really clean rooms and friendly staff and good food. The pavilion pantry had really nice treats too! And they have these really yummy cookies at the front desk in the evenings and coffee/tea and a different beverage during the day. For exac example when we got theret Saturday they had lemon water and Sunday when we left the had peach tea!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jam
"close to meetings"
Convenience and reasonable price offer
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Stay"
Super friendly staff. Very helpful with directions .
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Great!!
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Kelvin
"Great!"
Very pleasant will stay again! And recommend to my family.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great place and a great price"
Couldn't be happier with the hotel. We got a great rate on the room so was surprised when it was so nice.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great deal for the price!!"
Clean & good location to stay!! Room was ready apon arrival!!
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Rich
"Wonderful Experience"
I had the best stay I can honestly say that I've ever had at a Hotel. Rooms are very clean and quiet. The lobby area is beautiful. The customer service was A1. The breakfast setup was amazing. I've stayed in several 5 Star Hotels and I rank this one amongst the top 2.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
Trey
"WOW Wonderful!"
I was concerned with the low price, I knew it just couldn't be a great place. WAS I SURPRISED! The room was beautiful, very clean, the bed was beyond comfortable, and the grounds are beautiful. This will be a regular stay for me. I really was amazed, GREAT JOB HILTON...
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Angie
"Awful. Put in smoking room."
Awful. No better than your budget hotel. I was out in a smoking room. They said when you book through a third party your room selection isn't guaranteed. Well I'm your customer too!
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Comfy room"
Location was good, comfort was good, overall condition was good. Odd odor in the front desk area, but the room was great.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Great location, room, service, style. Good price Breakfast cost extra but was good. Only complaint was the internet was VERY slow. Even through Ethernet it was good for basic browsing and that's it.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Great place to stay. Relaxing!!!
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
Mp
"Totally Disatisified"
Plane delayed 4 hours. Arrived at hotel and my reservation was given away for all 3 nights. Put up at Residence Inn one night then a run down Double Tree the other 2. Was told they would contact Hotels.com to issue a refund. Never heard from hotel. Not sure if I would give them a second chance.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Disatisified
I had asked for a non smoking room and was first given a room that smelled like an ashtray. The staff was very nice and gave us a new room. The elevator and hallways felt like the heater was on in June. Our new room was nice and clean and the staff was really great and very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
Shelly
After an exhausting day of travel delays and mishaps...we checked in at 1:45 AM - could not wait to hit the bed. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Good experience. However, I missed the breakfast in this hotel as I had to buy this separately. I always get breakfast included in every hotel I stayed in last 10 years.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Staff Were extremely nice"
Very clean and comfortable rooms comparable to any 5 star hotel. Staff was extremely nice.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Great place for the money and perfect neighborhood"
The hotel staff were exceptionally great. The hotel was very nice. The neighborhood has everything you need and is located for easy access to highways for seeing Dallas sights. Great value for the money. My only negative is what is common to hotels, the climate control is very difficult to find the sweet spot between freezing and stuffy.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
Big Sky Fly Girl
"Very comfortable"
I stayed just for a night, but the room was very clean and the stay overall was very comfortable. I just had one minor issue and that was to do with the air conditioner. My room had the old analog thermostat and during the night there were periods of time where I felt very hot and then the cooler would kick-in and it would be cold. It was just bit weird, but not a huge deal.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Great hotel and great location"
Wonderful location and courteous staff with a great and clean room.
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
Very nice hotel and great price.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Karl Holmes
"Great location. Great stay."
I loved the staff's friendly, yet professional, disposition. The hotel was immaculate, as was our room. There is plenty of shopping and restaurants in the immediate area or just a short drive away from Grapevine Mall. It was 10 minutes from the mall to the hotel for us. Next time I come to Dallas area I'm booking this same hotel. It was great!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Christi
Great Hotel!!! With a lot of great people that made my experience wonderful
3 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Good but typical"
Nice room. Cleanliness was average. Difficult for handicapped as elevators are a long walk up a ramp. Most disappointing feature the usual nickel and dime charges. Most facilities in the same cost/amenities range; breakfast is free, here it costs$5.99. Most positive feature; staff friendliness, especially the young female afternoon desk clerk and the smiling and gracious female bartender.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"everythig we were hoping for"
Great hotel. Room was very clean and quite. Check- in was very quick and the all you can eat buffet breakfast was excellent and hard to beat for $5.95.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
R. Marr
"The staff saved the weekend for us."
Our first room smelled kind of moldy. It wasn't bad, and the room looked clean, but the room just had a dank smell to it. We went down to the front desk and told the desk clerk that the room smelled moldy. She said they could freshen the room or move us to another room. We chose to move to another room. We were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door and realized that she had given us a king suite, which was an upgrade from the king room we had originally had. We held our breath as to the cost of the room, but when we checked out, our final bill revealed that they had not charged any extra for the amazing suite we had. That made up for the inconvenience, and the second room had no smell at all. It may not be the very best hotel out there, but the staff was courteous and really seemed to want to make their customers happy.
Other trip May 3, 2014