All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
5040 Market Street, US 17 & US 74, Wilmington, NC, 28405, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Decent for a budget property"
Hotel is "old school" motel style but clean and decent for the price. Location is very busy. They possibly have long term occupants renting some of the rooms. Restaurant on site serves good breakfast but service is very slow. Pool looked nice but didn't use it. Probably was the best hotel in town at one time. Cute but very dated and neighborhood got really built up around it.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
BK
"Short 2 nite trip"
Older place but great deal and clean if you're looking for a bargain.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"simple, accommodating"
everything ran smoothly, I thought free breakfast was provided but that is not available. They give 10% off of breakfast purchased.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Chick
"Will stay again"
This hotel met my needs in every way. It was convenient to where I needed to be. It had the necessary amenities... mini frig, microwave, and coffee pot. The room was comfortable. AND it allowed us to bring a pet. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
anonymous
"Close to many restaurants."
Our room was clean . My husband and I stayed on the first floor next to the pool , which was nice.. The people upstairs kept us awake at 3:00 in the morning. If we stay again we will stay upstairs.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"A Beach Visit to Wilmington"
We had planned to stay for 3 days but added a 4th day. The hotel staff were excellent: well-mannered, professional, courteous & helpful always - both front desk staff and cleaning staff. I am guessing this is either an older hotel or one that has not been remodeled recently. It does need updates. Cleanliness could be kicked up a notch also. The floor above us was occupied by a construction crew who were up very early in the morning and more than a little noisy both morning & early evening, but this of course was not the fault of the hotel or it's staff. This was the only true negative about our stay.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"the cheap trip"
Very pleasant staff, clean room. The price was right even though the rooms are small it was all about convenience. The attached restaurant is also convenient and worth it . We have stayed there at least 5 times...
6 night trip Sep 7, 2014
lee
"Relatively low cost and clean"
We enjoyed a room next to the pool which was quite nice. Convenient parking and restaurant added to our pleasure.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
My grandkids really enjoyed the pool. We were provided room next to each other.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Excellent for the Price!"
Stayed there three nights with daughters for a quick get-a-way. I don't have any complaints.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nothing Fancy, But Great for the Price!"
I wasn't expecting anything uber-high quality. But our experience was really good. The guy at the front desk was very helpful and nice; as was the cleaning lady...she was very sweet. Location is good, right on Market Street and you can get anywhere you need to from there.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
"Wilmington Trip"
The staff was very nice, and accomodating However, the rooms I found dirty, After the 1st nite, our backs were in pain! Upon reviewing the mattress (and taking pics)found that it was so worn that when you sat on one side edge, the entire guts pushed to other side that the top of mattress hung 6" over bottom of mattress. Upon taking it to the manager attention and getting a response that "the mattresses are all almost new!" What an insult to my intelligence. They did change the mattress out that day with another mattress only 1/2 as worn as the 1st one. Left note to please leave more coffee (Due to not having any on day two and having to run out); only to have to go to front desk and get myself on day 3. Location of hotel was great., pool was nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Patti
"Good overnight stay"
Clean room, clean bathroom comfortable bed with clean sheets. Service personnel was polite . The only small problem was unpleasant odor in the room when I got there at first but in 10 minutes it vanished. Over all great overnight stay. Will stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Terrible"
I don't recommend this hotel. My husband and I walked in our room and immediately walked back out. The man at the front desk was unfriendly and rude. The room was nasty - it was non-smoking, but as soon as you walked in the room it smelled like an ashtray. I might have let the smell pass, but the sheets on the bed were stained yellow and had black hairs all over it, GROSS! Spend the extra money and go next door to the Holiday Inn, which is what we did.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Christy
Stayed here while moving my son into UNCW. Nice hotel, close to campus. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"UNCW Freshman Orientation"
Just what I needed in connection with dropping my daughter off at UNCW for Freshman orientation, etc. It was close to my location, the room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. This was my second time staying here and I plan on staying here again when I come down for parent's weekend.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Jay W.
"surprisingly good"
For one of the cheapest hotels in the area, this place was fantastic. Minutes from downtown and a quick drive from the beaches makes it some prime real estate. The room was clean and had everything I needed to feel comfortable and safe while vacationing in the area. Keep in mind this is a tiny hotel where I paid under $60/night so I wasn't expecting the Taj Mahal when I showed up. my room was ready before the official check in time and the staff was extremely courteous. Now some downsides, the walls and doors do nothing to block sound so I was able to hear some loud kids running around during the day (thankfully they were quiet at night). Also, there was no "do not disturb" sign in the room. however, the staff happily provided one upon request.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"nice place great price"
Really nice place for a great price. It was convenient to everywhere we wanted to go.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Good for the price! Needs complimentary breakfast though.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Close to beach"
Nice place for a guys dive trip. A/C needed to worked on. Did not cool.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Decent cheap hotel"
Was a decent place that was somewhat damp. It was in downtown Wilmington, close to everything.
"Nice place to stay ."
We enjoyed our stay . Staff was very nice . gteat location . We stayed here on our way to Carolina Beach . we had resverations next day at beach .
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Smilie
"Convenient location."
And older but well maintained property. Friendly staff. Pet friendly, for us that was a big plus.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Good stay"
Everything was so accessible.. It was a pleasing trip for my family and I.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Staff not up to Par"
The gentleman at the front desk told us that he would not be able to leave his post to get us a roll away bed. We also called the front desk for a cab number and they were unable to provide one. Rooms were fine, service was awful.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not bad in a pinch"
It's not our usual type of place to stay, we usually try to choose a hotel with a suite, but being in season, rooms were sparse and expensive. We found the Days Inn and gave it a try. The lobby staff was "ok". The evening staff member was accommodating when we asked for a plunger for our room he did find one and brought it too us. The room was an average motel room but, did have an upgraded HDMI capable T.V. that was a nice surprise. The area is very convenient to everything.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
"Close to stores and restaurants"
We enjoy our stay in this hotel, our little girls was so happy in the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"Room 127"
The room was clean. The air conditioner worked great. The pool was very clean. Very close to most things including being within 5 miles of Wrightsville beach.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Zanotto
"Great service"
While traveling with my family and a trailer I booked this hotel. The two people at the front desk were great! They let us check in early and moved our rooms around so I could see my trailer from our room. They brought extra towels since there was 4 of us and a baby before we even asked. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
james
"We stay here every year"
We stay at this hotel every year for our beach trip. It is convenient between the beaches and downtown Wilmington. The room is always clean and if you need anything the staff is on top of it. My kids love the pool and they have even changed rooms for me to be closer to the pool for them.
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Wonderful beds!!"
The beds are very comfortable. It was a good room for a one night stay. I would stay longer there if need be. We had a smoking room which I don't prefer but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. The lady who helped me at check in & out was very nice.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nicest staff ever!"
We arrived at 4am on July 4th during Hurricane Arthur after driving 8 hours, to be greeted by name and with a huge smile welcoming us. Anything I needed was provided immediately. The restaurant, housekeeping and front desk staff were very nice. Let's be honest this isn't the Ritz so if you are expecting that, go elsewhere. If you are looking for a friendly, clean, comfortable motel, this one is worth it. I would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Carol Nash
"GREAT LOCATION !!!! WONDERFUL FAMILY ATMOSPHERE"
MY 3 KIDS MY HUSBAND AND I RECENTLY STAYED AT DAYS INN ON MARKET ST WILLMINGTON FOR 5 DAYS! HOTEL STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY EVEN KEPT US UP ON EVENTS GOING ON AROUND TOWN THAT WERE KID FRIENDLY. WE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE TOILET ON OUR THIRD MORNING THERE CALLED THE FRONT DESK AND THEY SENT SOMEONE UP QUICKLY WHEN THE GUY FOUND OUT IT WAS GOING TO BE ALOT OF NOISE THEY ASKED IF WE WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ROOMS AND THEY DID SO QUICKLY AND MADE SURE ALL OF OUR ACCOMIDATIONS WERE MET. OMG THEY EVEN HAD SMOKING ROOMS . WHICH ARE HARD TO FIND NOW DAYS. OUR HOTEL WAS NICE AND CLEAN. WE WATCHED A MAN COME OUT AND CLEAN THE POOL AND POOL AREA EACH MORNING BEFORE IT OPENED THE ICE MAKERS AND LAUNDRY ROOMS WERE KEPT IN A NEAT AND CLEAN MANNER. WHEN WE COME TO WILMINGTON NEXT YEAR WE WILL PROBABLY BE HERE
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
TEE
"our stay during hurricane Arthur"
The hotel was just O.K.(no wow factor) Not very clean and staff cool and a bit distant. I would probably not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"very decent"
I was quite surprised at how clean our room was, being a smoking room. A lot of times there's an awful smell left over from smokers and even though I am one, I don't appreciate that smell. Our room did not have that smell. Everything was clean. Our only issue was the tenants above us with what seemed to be 10 kids stomping and running. By 10:00 pm they were done though. Nice amenities, (i.e. microwave, fridge, blowdryer, iron and my favorite, the coffee pot. Also available Wi-fi. We'll stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
The Smith's
"Budget friendly"
Not a great, or even above average hotel, but good enough to be central and allows you to explore the area.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
SWANDED
"OK for the Price"
Typical of older motels, especially those close to the shore, the room showed its age. The room did not stink and generally was well cleaned with one glaring exception: one drawer in the dresser had a coating of dry cereal in it. The air-conditioning worked well, but was quite loud which was actually a good thing because we were near the pool and it was crowded and noisy from early in the morning until late at night. The result was that we got a restful sleep. I liked that the pool was in the back, not overlooking the highway like in so many motels, but it took up parking space and many of the "motel" rooms in the back had a little hike to get to their room. The family style restaurant was a nice touch. We ate breakfast there and the food was good. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We would stay their again under similar circumstances.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"vacation for a wedding"
Nice staff, nice pool, comfy bed, very clean. Front office persons very knowledgable about the area and how things works at the hotel
ginger
"Nice hotel, great pool, clean rooms!"
We had a great time. The hotel was very clean. Cozy bed and nice pillows. Had a microwave and mini fridge for our use while we were staying. The pool was wonderful. Received good info from the staff as well about the surrounding area.
Dani
"fantabulous"
had one issue with a/c not blowing strong in room 137 they replaced ac unit within the hour-great customer satisfaction.
rick
Non smoking room with cigarette. burn on bed spread. Really !!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Relocating to Wilmington or near by"
Close to downtown Wilmington, loved the River Walk and Reptile Zoo both a must see.
3 night business trip May 25, 2014
Cindy
It was great, I stay there every year when I come to Wilmington. The bed was just a little soggy for me. It was clean and affordable with everything I needed in the room.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
James Black
"You need to ask for a nice room?"
It was a slow week night. They put me in a room facing Market Street with views of the Waffle House. There were empty room pool side in the back. At the time of check in I didn't realize they even had rooms in the back. When I did, I asked to be moved and was told it was too late. I hadn't even unpack, but for some reason it too late to be moved? Regardless, why wouldn't you automatically give your guests the best rooms available? They were all the same price. We need to ask to be put in the nicest room available? Why would not want a guest to have the highest opinion of your hotel? Dah. Gee, give them BAD rooms, read BAD reviews written about you. Give them NICE rooms, read NICE reviews written about you.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Monsteridea
Everything about the hotel was nice. I have to give great praise to the front desk attendant Kim.......... Super nice lady, very attentive and informative on the surroundings. We arrived a bit early, before our room was ready. We decided to go across the street for and afternoon beverage and small appetizer 30 minutes later she called to let us know our room was ready for check-in. Much appreciation to Kim and her customer 's satisfaction. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
We enjoyed our stay although on the last night there our A/C broke but the very kind staff made sure to move us to a new room, the staff was excellent. We would defiently go back
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great getaway"
Beds are a litlle small.Everything else really good.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
WM
"Very Rude Staff!!"
I found the front desk staff (I got the impression that they were either managers or owners) were very rude. I was also upset that when he asked for my credit card, he wrote all the credit card info on a piece of paper. I ask that day and the next day what he was going to do with the information and he said nothing.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Myasterious continuous Noise - Bed Swap !"
Reasonable for the price. Room 127, seemed to have been bed-swapped, in that one of the two queen beds prevented the dor to the bath from opening/closing easily (especially when bedclothes stuck out a bit). There was also a mysterious noise sounding like a loud coffee-maker, or perhaps a refrigerator with a sick motor, which was continuous through the two nights of our stay. We could sleep, so not REALLY a problem, but a little louder, and it would have been quite irritating.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"convenient for visitng historic Wilmington"
The place is adequate for the price, it is a quiet location with nice staff. Place to eat all around.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014