All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5040 Market Street, US 17 & US 74, Wilmington, NC, 28405, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Wonderful beds!!"
The beds are very comfortable. It was a good room for a one night stay. I would stay longer there if need be. We had a smoking room which I don't prefer but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. The lady who helped me at check in & out was very nice.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nicest staff ever!"
We arrived at 4am on July 4th during Hurricane Arthur after driving 8 hours, to be greeted by name and with a huge smile welcoming us. Anything I needed was provided immediately. The restaurant, housekeeping and front desk staff were very nice. Let's be honest this isn't the Ritz so if you are expecting that, go elsewhere. If you are looking for a friendly, clean, comfortable motel, this one is worth it. I would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Carol Nash
"GREAT LOCATION !!!! WONDERFUL FAMILY ATMOSPHERE"
MY 3 KIDS MY HUSBAND AND I RECENTLY STAYED AT DAYS INN ON MARKET ST WILLMINGTON FOR 5 DAYS! HOTEL STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY EVEN KEPT US UP ON EVENTS GOING ON AROUND TOWN THAT WERE KID FRIENDLY. WE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE TOILET ON OUR THIRD MORNING THERE CALLED THE FRONT DESK AND THEY SENT SOMEONE UP QUICKLY WHEN THE GUY FOUND OUT IT WAS GOING TO BE ALOT OF NOISE THEY ASKED IF WE WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ROOMS AND THEY DID SO QUICKLY AND MADE SURE ALL OF OUR ACCOMIDATIONS WERE MET. OMG THEY EVEN HAD SMOKING ROOMS . WHICH ARE HARD TO FIND NOW DAYS. OUR HOTEL WAS NICE AND CLEAN. WE WATCHED A MAN COME OUT AND CLEAN THE POOL AND POOL AREA EACH MORNING BEFORE IT OPENED THE ICE MAKERS AND LAUNDRY ROOMS WERE KEPT IN A NEAT AND CLEAN MANNER. WHEN WE COME TO WILMINGTON NEXT YEAR WE WILL PROBABLY BE HERE
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
TEE
"our stay during hurricane Arthur"
The hotel was just O.K.(no wow factor) Not very clean and staff cool and a bit distant. I would probably not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"very decent"
I was quite surprised at how clean our room was, being a smoking room. A lot of times there's an awful smell left over from smokers and even though I am one, I don't appreciate that smell. Our room did not have that smell. Everything was clean. Our only issue was the tenants above us with what seemed to be 10 kids stomping and running. By 10:00 pm they were done though. Nice amenities, (i.e. microwave, fridge, blowdryer, iron and my favorite, the coffee pot. Also available Wi-fi. We'll stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
The Smith's
"Budget friendly"
Not a great, or even above average hotel, but good enough to be central and allows you to explore the area.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
SWANDED
"OK for the Price"
Typical of older motels, especially those close to the shore, the room showed its age. The room did not stink and generally was well cleaned with one glaring exception: one drawer in the dresser had a coating of dry cereal in it. The air-conditioning worked well, but was quite loud which was actually a good thing because we were near the pool and it was crowded and noisy from early in the morning until late at night. The result was that we got a restful sleep. I liked that the pool was in the back, not overlooking the highway like in so many motels, but it took up parking space and many of the "motel" rooms in the back had a little hike to get to their room. The family style restaurant was a nice touch. We ate breakfast there and the food was good. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We would stay their again under similar circumstances.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"vacation for a wedding"
Nice staff, nice pool, comfy bed, very clean. Front office persons very knowledgable about the area and how things works at the hotel
ginger
"Nice hotel, great pool, clean rooms!"
We had a great time. The hotel was very clean. Cozy bed and nice pillows. Had a microwave and mini fridge for our use while we were staying. The pool was wonderful. Received good info from the staff as well about the surrounding area.
Dani
"fantabulous"
had one issue with a/c not blowing strong in room 137 they replaced ac unit within the hour-great customer satisfaction.
rick
Non smoking room with cigarette. burn on bed spread. Really !!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Relocating to Wilmington or near by"
Close to downtown Wilmington, loved the River Walk and Reptile Zoo both a must see.
3 night business trip May 25, 2014
Cindy
It was great, I stay there every year when I come to Wilmington. The bed was just a little soggy for me. It was clean and affordable with everything I needed in the room.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
James Black
"You need to ask for a nice room?"
It was a slow week night. They put me in a room facing Market Street with views of the Waffle House. There were empty room pool side in the back. At the time of check in I didn't realize they even had rooms in the back. When I did, I asked to be moved and was told it was too late. I hadn't even unpack, but for some reason it too late to be moved? Regardless, why wouldn't you automatically give your guests the best rooms available? They were all the same price. We need to ask to be put in the nicest room available? Why would not want a guest to have the highest opinion of your hotel? Dah. Gee, give them BAD rooms, read BAD reviews written about you. Give them NICE rooms, read NICE reviews written about you.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Monsteridea
Everything about the hotel was nice. I have to give great praise to the front desk attendant Kim.......... Super nice lady, very attentive and informative on the surroundings. We arrived a bit early, before our room was ready. We decided to go across the street for and afternoon beverage and small appetizer 30 minutes later she called to let us know our room was ready for check-in. Much appreciation to Kim and her customer 's satisfaction. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
We enjoyed our stay although on the last night there our A/C broke but the very kind staff made sure to move us to a new room, the staff was excellent. We would defiently go back
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great getaway"
Beds are a litlle small.Everything else really good.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
WM
"Very Rude Staff!!"
I found the front desk staff (I got the impression that they were either managers or owners) were very rude. I was also upset that when he asked for my credit card, he wrote all the credit card info on a piece of paper. I ask that day and the next day what he was going to do with the information and he said nothing.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Myasterious continuous Noise - Bed Swap !"
Reasonable for the price. Room 127, seemed to have been bed-swapped, in that one of the two queen beds prevented the dor to the bath from opening/closing easily (especially when bedclothes stuck out a bit). There was also a mysterious noise sounding like a loud coffee-maker, or perhaps a refrigerator with a sick motor, which was continuous through the two nights of our stay. We could sleep, so not REALLY a problem, but a little louder, and it would have been quite irritating.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"convenient for visitng historic Wilmington"
The place is adequate for the price, it is a quiet location with nice staff. Place to eat all around.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
La Chela
"Good for Family"
We received good advice on family activities inthe area that truly enhanced our trip.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Jones & Teresa
"Hotel stay review"
I didn't have any problems. Stay was efficient and friendly
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Donald
clean and well mannered staff,room was aminable and ...clean met my expectations
Other trip May 23, 2014
homo sapien
"This hotel has it all"
We recently stayed here while in town, we were pleased with every aspect and amenity the hotel offered. We were especially pleased with their pet friendly policy as we travel with two small rescued dogs. We also GREATLY enjoyed the on site restaurant,we had the best breakfasts we have had on the road in literally years.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Pretty good!"
The room was clean and spacious. You could not ask for better for the money spent! I'd recommend for anyone on a budget. Also the location is perfect! It is 10 minutes from downtown wilmington and less than 20 from Wrightsville beach!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Door/noise"
The door seemed to have a defect, where it won't secure from the inside. We had to call the frontdesk for help but with the direction we got, it did not help. Finally the rep. came over to look at the door. He could not fixed the door. He said that the maintenance crew will be here in the morning to look at it. The noise from the outside was loud and clear. It was hard to sleep when someone drives in to the parking lot.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Very nice stay"
We were pleasantly surprised Loved the mattress Very restful Food was good
Other trip May 12, 2014
"The hotel was very clean."
There was a lot of construction workers staying there, they where partying out in the walkway, and a little loud.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Really enjoyed our room everyone was very nice and friendly.. I would stay there again
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"Nice hotel and fairly clean."
The breakfast at the hotel was Excellent and Fresh. The Wait staff was perfect. I will stay at this hotel again just because of the breakfast.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Ms. April
"Ms. Anne and Kay"
The trip was great the weather half way co-operated with us we were just looking to get away and having a good relaxing time together and we did ...
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ms.Anne
"Close to UNC Wilmington"
The hotel was fine for our purposes. On a college tour of campuses with my daugheter. It was very close to UNC Wilmington, our destination.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Jay Waldman
"amenities were disappointing."
hotel advertises HBO included with cable...not true...I spoke with 2 different front desk staffers ...their responses were that time warner cable changes channel lineups without notifying them...I went through the entire channel format...no HBO...staffers were not concerned about my input about the issue.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Bad"
This is the worst hotel experience I've ever had. Not only were we placed in the back (wayyyy in the back) there were men hanging around that looked like they lived there, and it was super dangerous-feeling. The outside was dirty and the inside smelled like cigarettes even tho it was a non smoking room. Adding to the insecure feeling was the fact the curtains opened in the middle of the room and anyone could walk by and look in and the curtains wouldn't close all the way no matter how hard I tried to close them. The lights above the beds didn't work. . I was scared to go back at night tho. In the morning someone started drilling with a power drill right outside our room! At 9 am way before the check out time. As we were still on west coast time this was unacceptable. It was a complete racket! Then as we were being rudely awakened with a power drill the cleaning lady came TWO hours before we were supposed to check out and knocked at our door incessantly, even when we told her to leave us alone. Finally, upon leaving they didn't ask us how our stay was. I would never return here or recommend it.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Turn back now before it's too late..."
The statement you get what you pay for comes to mind. But there are better hotels in this area with the same rates. The bed was a joke. The pillows were an inch thick. Not to mention after not being satisfied the owner wanted a $25 fee. I should have gotten paid after what I experienced. And the room number was falling off. Don't waste your time!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Days Inn"
The hotel was quite old and had not been updated for many years. It was average at best and I would not choose to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2014
"cheap motel"
Only positive: good water pressure and temperature
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"The staff was so helpfull ,"
Expedia didn't tell them we need ground floor , my hubby is disable so stairs is out of the question,they helps us with that problem
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Virginia
"Not recommended"
I booked this hotel because we needed to stay with a puppy and the location seems convenient. You need to book a standard room with 2 beds, and pay $15 pet fee per night at front desk upon checking in if you want to stay with your pet. The hotel was really old, probably never renovated, even the bed covering and the carpet looked original from the 80s. The bed wasn't comfortable either, we both had a bad backache from sleeping on it. On our second night stay, when we came back to hotel around 11 p.m., there were a lot of events going on at the hotel. Young people are roaming around smoking, talking on the cell phones on loud voice, music... We didn't feel very safe and our puppy kept barking to alert the situation through the night. Next time, we will pay a little extra to stay at safer and more comfortable place for all of us.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
"Close to hospital, my niece was having a baby."
Was only there to sleep but the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Denise
"VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICE"
No complaints at all, just a bit far from downtown.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Just easy"
This place was good. I will likely stay here again on my next trip down. Relatively close to everything. Bed was comfortable and I had no complaints. The staff was super friendly.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
"Don't waste your $"
I booked this Inn for 2 nights while visiting Wilmington because I was captured by the "discounted price", but never making that mistake again. 1) It looks run down not like what they show in the pictures (no family with kids/women should stay there) 2) When you walk into the room a nasty storage room/sweat smells hits you 3) The blankets are very old and smelly I took them off the bed and just left the linens. 4) They have a flat screen TV but it doesn't connect to cable no matter what you do so a complete waste of space The smell was so bad, I only stayed one night and just drove home (MD) in the middle of the night instead of staying there another night. The staff were ok (neither polite nor rude).
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Great Location with clean, pleasant surroundings."
I was visiting my grandchildren, with another grandchild in tow. I booked a room with two double beds, and it worked out perfectly. The children loved the room, the staff were friendly, and the location fabulous for visiting the riverfront and the Children's Museum. Thoroughly enjoyed the convenience of the quaint restaurant in the mornings for breakfast, as did the children.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Leanne
"Just what we needed!"
We needed at the last minute a double room for one night. We were attending the Wilmington, NC Cucalorus Film Festival and the downtown hotels were full. The staff at the Days Inn were very helpful with directions and the room was exactly what we needed for one night at a decent price. Housekeeping staff was very good and friendly. Would stay here again.We didn't swim but their outdoor pool looked great, too.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Small but perfect"
The rooms were not the biggest but for the price it was perfect. We had our 3 kids with us and we all fit comfortably. The front desk staff was polite and helpful. The have a restaurant in the office area which is very convenient and if that's not ok, it's across the street from Waffle House, next to H00ters and down the street from Walmart.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Trey
"Loved it"
Trying to give the highest rating here, felt like a high end place and very clean. Loved the staff they were great!
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Veterans
Room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Great rate nothing fancy."
Weren't going to spend a ton of time at the hotel so weren't looking for anything fancy. Place as friendly and clean
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Great hotel - well worth the money"
Everything with the hotel was great. Staff was very helpful - great location and the price was just right. clean rooms, modern tv - pool was great but a little to cold to fully enjoy
Other trip Oct 28, 2013