All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
5040 Market Street, US 17 & US 74, Wilmington, NC, 28405, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Breakfast is average
    Poor vibe
"run down, very dirty, noisy room."
Office staff were pleasant. Room was not cleaned: hair in sink, floor not vac'd, lumpy, wadded pillows thrown on the bed
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
unhaappy camper
Not the best but it was cheaper than others. The hotel is old and it shows but the bed was comfortable and the shower worked.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
My mom and I enjoyed our stay
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Alwys room 4 improvement-Great stay-Would recommnd"
Hotel looks outdated (but don't let the outside fool ya), the friendliness of the staff (David was amazing!), the location of the area (restaurant across from hotel was delicious!) and the comfort of the room was awesome! I was SO impressed with the comfort of the bed! WOW! Usually you expect hotels to have overly firm mattresses but these were heaven! Wish my bed from home was this comfortable. My overall stay was great so I rated a 4. Will def stay again next time we are in town.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Rhonda
"A little frustrated."
Really liked that we got a room right in front of the pool. That was all I really liked. The bath room was not cleaned too well and we were not left any coffee for the coffee pot the second day. The pillows on the bed were not very comfortable and had a hard time sleeping. My husband went and bought his own pillow the second night. And when I booked the room on hotels.com, they said we got free breakfast, but after we got there, it was changed. I was very dissappointed because we have always stayed at Days Inn and they have always had free breakfast. Also did not get a receipt for my stay. My husband went in to turn in the key. If I had turned it in, I would have made sure I got one, but I have never had to ask before.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Gregory
T.V. receptions was bad, Room somewhat clean, Found hairs in bathroom. Room noisy and could hear people upstairs walking and next door, talking.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Great place to stay."
We had a great time here. The pool is great. With having 3 children and a dog, we were able to get a rollaway bed to fit all of the family. For the price and location you can't beat it. I will definitely stay here again when we visit the family in Wilmington.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Older hotel, but efforts made to keep it clean and updated; we were looking for good priced clean place to sleep and this fit the bill. Not for the 'luxury traveler' though. Front desk was professional and helpful
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"disappointed"
We arrived at room it was ok but no internet we were told will be up with in the hour no internet,promised breakfast when booked place has pay only restaurant. Disappointed had to relocate to different hotel will we get a future stay at another days inn.
4 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
One night stay, WIFI was not working - because of the storm. The morning front desk staff was very helpful and printed out the information I needed for the rest of my trip
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Cindy
"Convent clean and reasonably priced."
From the times I've stayed before, a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
RICHARD
"Unorganized"
During my stay, the hotel staff had claimed I refused housekeeping services which in fact I never seen them. Had to basically chase them down to clean my room two times.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
we were at the hotel for a family reunion it was nice. we had a room across from the pool so my parents could stay in the air conditioning and watch the kids play in the pool.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
KIMBERLY
"Pretty nice of a hotel for the price"
The drive to the beach could take up to 30 minutes depending on traffic. The wifi was awful. The staff wouldn't give us extra towels. It wasn't terrible for the price though.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Kayka
"Hotel is clean just looks outdated."
Ok for just a quick sleep. Area is not the best at all.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Poor"
Very noisy.over crowded.there was a big crack on bottom of door so we could hear a lot of noise.It was also very noisy because of that. I would not stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Not very clean. Towel & chair stained. Very dirty on outside.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Phyl
"A dump"
Wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. One towel looked stained, one chair in room had super large stain on it. Heard rumors while there that they deal dope at this place. Had to attend graduation and a wedding party so choices were limited. The ac units were propped up & rags under them to catch the water. Concrete all around the rooms were heavily stained. When I booked this, I thought it was a different hotel in a different part of town.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Phyl
"Good place"
This place was good except the carpets needed cleaned very badly. My sons' feet were very dirty after running around for just a little while. They said at the front desk they had just had a soccer team stay there and they had not had time to clean the carpets yet. Other than that, good place to stay!
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
Christiana
"Good location to everything in the area."
Hotel rooms in the back seemed in a ghetto area with not good surroundings. The room carpet was horribly dirty and my feet were black in just a few times walking around the room. The door to the room was not tightly sealed and could see the sun around all edges of the door. The sheets were either dirty or stained. Not a good stay and I did not feel safe in the room alone.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Penny
"Revolting"
There is a restaurant that charges for meals; there is no complimentary breakfast. The sink did not drain at all, so I had to finagle the plumbing to make it drain. When an associate was washing the exterior of the building one morning, there was a significant amount of water that came flowing through the large gap between the door and the door frame, which most likely will cause water damage to the floor inside the room. Room was not tidied while away because someone randomly placed a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, by who knows who and for who knows what reason. New "clean" towels received by the front desk clerk had hairs in them, perhaps from questionable body parts. Despite the fact that front desk clerks were aware of these issues, they offered no compensation of any kind and were reluctant to provide a much needed late check out (one hour past checkout policy is not a late check out- I've been to hotels where I was given several hours, even into the evening, for late check out...and we were even there following the Memorial Day Weekend rush!) Our plan was to spend some time at the ocean and return to bathe before driving home, so we had to change plans for the day and go sightseeing instead so that we would at least have a comfortable drive home after all of the mishaps causing an uncomfortable hotel stay. Only an insincere apology was given for each notification of an issue with the room. I will certainly not be staying at the Days Inn of Wilmington, NC again.
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Pretty good for the price, although room wasn't reasy even though we showed up 2 hours later than expected. Disappointing after hours on the road. Too far from the beach to walk. Wouldn't stay here again if I had a choice.
Other trip May 27, 2015
francis
"As expected but served it's purpose"
As far as two star hotels go it is just that. We needed it just for one night and it served it's purpose. I would not book here if it were for an extended stay. 2nd floor room seemed to have some week spots in the floor and pillows were not the most comfortable. Staff was great! Very helpful and courteous.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Good hotel and great room rate."
Room was clean, staff friendly and helpful. Mattress was too soft for me but that's a personal preference.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Ok for short stay if other hotels in area are book"
Room is good. But outside areas are poorly maintained
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Room smell we have to go buy air freshers for the room so we can go to sleep.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Wilmington"
Could not close the bathroom door.
1 night trip with friends May 11, 2015
Janos
"Always stay here"
Great stay like always, stay here every year visiting children. Its clean and comfortable at a good price.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Comfortable, cozy, clean, fairly priced"
This area has a lot of little beach town hotel/motels like this. It was fine for our short visit to town. The rooms were clean enough and the staff very friendly and hospitable. The only damper was some reoccurring issue with the room keys, which would have been less frustrating is there wasn't constant rain (a hurricane weekend).
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Danielle
"Good Hotel"
It was a good hotel and didn't have any issues getting a good nights sleep, which I was a little worried about once I saw that it was just off the main road. It was quiet though and had no major issues with the hotel.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Will not stay there again"
I booked my room through Hotels.com for a price approx. $78.00. At the time of booking of stated that it was for 2 adults and 2 pets. No problem. When I got there, the desk person was matter of fact stating that he didn't care what Hotels.com charged me but he was adding a $15.00 pet charge on to the $78.00 I already paid. I would have expected the rate I paid through Hotels.com to be the rate period. Especially when I stated 2 pets. So instead of the $69.00 initially it was over $95.00 in the end. Very deceiving. Will not do that again. Adding to that the desk person was very close to being classified rude. Hotels.com should also state that rates do not include pets even on pet friendly hotels (if that is the case.) Also, while finding channels ran into 2 x-rated channels that had active scenes going on. Glad my grandchildren were not with us.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Debra
Nearly 90.00 a nite for a less than 2 star hotel. Hotel is old and dated. Will not stay again.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Nice motel in good environment"
Room and Room Service where really well, Reception need to work a little bit on Customer Service to be friendly to a guest and willing to help even if someone else make them unhappy.
10 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Juergen
"Comfy night"
Hotel is quick and easy to get to from Hwy. I usually stop here on the way to my vacation point. My room was clean, newly refurbished, very comfortable. If I was to stay more than 1 night I would request a room overlooking the pool, just for a better view.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
GARY
"Okay, but better options in the immediate area"
This is a Motel - room accessible from the outside of the building. Probably wouldn't stay here again, as there are nicer places in the same vicinity for the same price range ($85 per night). But it was nice enough if you just need a place to sleep. House keeping was up knocking on the door at 9AM even though check out was at 11, which was annoying. We stayed on the second level, and it creaked so badly just walking along the walkway to our hotel at 11:30PM that someone came out of the room to see what the noise was (we weren't even speaking). But the room was clean.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
The room was decent but it was an outside-entry hotel which was in poor condition. The outside walkway was loose and made a lot of noise when people walked past the room, which happened often. Also, we were awakened by police sirens in the morning from the hotel parking lot. The bed was comfy and the room was clean, but overall it was a poor experience.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Pay more to stay anywhere else!"
Poorly cleaned, you are expected to "re-use your towels", ice machine was empty majority of the time, the television channels were all fuzzy, overall the entire atmosphere felt dirty.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great price, poor room location."
I was traveling with my roommate for spring break and this hotel was a great price for a college student's budget. However, I wouldn't recommend staying here by yourself. We felt safe once we were locked up in our room, but it was a secluded room at the end of the hall. Good hotel for our purpose, but next time we'll request a room at the front of the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
"No surprises. Very good value."
Typical Days Inn, which is a good thing if you don't want to stay at (and pay for) a 5 star hotel. Place is going through some renovations which did not affect my stay at all. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2015
JAMES
"Avergae place"
Just a two night stay while on business. Basic hotel that is thankfully renovating its rooms. Unfortunately I had a room that has yet to be renovated. Hopefully the changes to this old hotel will be more appealing to customers. Just remember, you get what you pay for, and this place was inexpensive. Close to lots of shopping and retaurants if you are into that. Convenient to highways, beaches, downtown. Staff was pleasant, even the late night attendant when I checked in about 1 a.m. She had a good sense of humor and was personable.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Quick trip"
Just took a quick getaway for the weekend. Cheap room was all i was looking for. Employees so so sweet and friendly. Hotel was dated.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
amber
"Ok stay. No frills."
Ok stay. Nothing fancy but relatively safe. Was odd to check in to hotel from the outside and not allowed to enter lobby. Talking to the clerk to check out from outside behind security glass was not a good first impression. But the stay was ok. Major renovations of rooms taking place. That is a good thing. My room had seen better days but all in all a decent stay. Plenty of nearby restaurants. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Sufficient"
Quick overnight stay - decided not to stay the 2nd night that we booked. Room was clean but outdated and did have a musty smell. It was sufficient for what we need. Desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location for what we needed. Good price.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good price, comfy stay."
Room was clean, comfy bed and friendly customer service. Hotel is older but inside the room was nice. I didn't bring a dog, but I found it nice they accommodate them. This place is close to downtown, about 8 minutes, what a great value.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Older, but OK"
The staff was friendly, and the room was in fairly good condition and it was clean. The hotel itself is older and the condition outside of the room was not that great.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Jill
"Nice hotel and conveniently located to everything!"
We had a great time staying here. We was really pleased with the entire trip and will be staying there on our return trip back through the area!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Days Inn... Never again!"
The desk clerk at night was unshaven and it in the correct attire. Smoker's smoke infiltrated our room because the door didn't seal ( plus security latch didn't work). The next morning the manager was sympathetic but said he can't do anything about smokers. Will never stay at Days Inn again. Not with it!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Neil
"checking one off the bucket list"
we enjoyed our stay very much I have always wanted to go to the beach in the winter time just to say I have been here in the winter well I did it was a great mini vacation
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"I knew I wasn't getting the Ritz."
I'd stay there again. It was fine for what I needed.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
steve
"Awesome value"
Well maintained older motel in a convenient area surrounded by business . Great for pets. WiFi was sub par. Super close to UNC wilmington.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015