All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1732 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good to go"
I was there for two extra days from original booking. They allowed me to stay free in the upgraded room I was in. There were 3 different buildings and I was in the Dorset building. Access ability to everything was good. Really needs a private shuttle service vs community.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Lucky day! Doesn't always happen with the upgrade but so glad you enjoyed it and that it made a memorable impact for you! We look forward to continuing that tradition of excellence on your next stay!
2 night trip May 9, 2015
"South Beach"
After hurting my ankle, all of the hotel staff were beyond acommodating. Even the night manager called my room to check on me.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there Joe, We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry to read that you hurt your ankle. We strive to provide outstanding service, so I am delighted that is what you were given! Come back again soon! We'd love to have you!
3 night trip May 8, 2015
"I would not go back"
The staff was very friendly. The room was alright, clean but a little tight. The only thing I didn't like was the loud music in the lobby area. As I was leaving the hotel I was attacked by people dancing in the lobby on my was out the door. The valet took 1 hour to get our car.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there Grace, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay here at The Catalina Hotel! We are delighted to read that you were given great service by our team. Our rooms are a bit smaller then your average hotel room. We do offer rooms that are larger in size. Our Living Large room is 245 sq ft, and our El Grande room is 280 sq ft. Perhaps one of those rooms would have been a better fit for you.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Grace
"Room review"
You could hear everything inside the room and after a long flight the only thing that I wanted was to go to sleep which was very difficult with all the noise, the bathroom had a very strong smell, staff was nice but don't this I'll go back.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I would like to apologize for the negative experience due to noise that you had with us. If we were aware of this while you were in house, we would have moved you to another room immediately! We wish that you would give us another chance again in the future! We would love to make amends with you!
1 night trip May 4, 2015
"great place great location"
Was going to stay for 2 nights but ended up staying 4. I was given a free upgrade from a regular room to a Jr suite. Everything was great except no view unless u call an alley a view. Only 1 block from south beach gave it a great location. 3 reaturants on location in which to choose or a few blocks away many sidewalk cafes and shopping. Would stay here again
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Your review means everything to us! Thank you for sharing it! We are stoked to read that you extended your stay with us! :) Lucky for you that you were given an upgrade, as it doesn't always happen! The location of our property is prime. Just blocks from all the action. Come back soon! We;d love to have you!
2 night trip May 7, 2015
"Catalina"
Hotel was always busy, not a great place to relax, but if you're looking to turn up, then this is the place.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there Thomas, We are stoked that you had such a great time with us here at The Catalina Hotel! We would love to welcome you back again soon!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Not really the best but a great spot for the beach"
Slept so comfortable and quietly,what a beautiful room,well decorated too.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Wow! What an outstanding review, Tita! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Tita
"Catalina Hotel and Beach Club"
This is the worst hotel ever, or should I say MOTEL. The rooms are very small, I mean TINY. This hotel need a major update. The furniture is very old and worn out, funny smell in room, hard wood floors are dusty looking. I really cannot get over all small the rooms are, it's patheti. I can honestly say the hotel staff are very nice and professional, and it's very close to the beach and downtown south beach. I will never ever stay at this shack again
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Thank you for your your honest review. We are a boutique hotel in the heart of SoBe so our rooms tend to be smaller then then the larger hotel chains. But this is all part of our charm! We do indeed offer larger rooms for those who want more space. Our Living Large rooms are 245 sq ft, and our El Grande rooms are 280 sq ft. We strive for great customer service and housekeeping, so I am pleased to hear your positive feedback on our staff. I apologize for the funny smell in your room. I have taken note of this and will be looked into further. This is certainly an anomaly! We hope you will decide to give The Catalina Hotel another try!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Great Hotel for the price, Its OK."
The room was sooo cute and nice. Parking not avalable. You need to pay Valet parking for $35 a night.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello Jessica, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! We do indeed offer parking for a fee. It's the safest and most convenient way to park here in South Beach.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"The Amazing Ralph at Catalina"
Beautiful hotel in the heart of South Beach, perfect location with the MOST AMAZING STAFF!!! Needed a room for the night, I picked the hotel based on positive previous reviews. We pull up to the hotel and the valet service allowed us to park upfront while we loaded our luggage to the room. We were parking nearby as the hotel charges $35 each day. Check in was a bit miserable as the keys did not work the first, nor second time. To which the kind attendant Ralph asked hotel management to escort me to fix the door. (which they did) Not only did they do a great job at providing customer service, he went ABOVE & BEYOND to send over drink passes to our room for the bar downstairs. Words cannot describe how kind of a gesture that was, which prompted this review. We want to personally thank him & all the hotel staff for being incredibly sweet to us. We will definitely be back!!!
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Thank you Brit for your great feedback and 5 star review! We are so happy to read your wonderful comments towards our staff. We strive for excellent customer service, so feedback like yours is a positive affirmation that we are doing our job! I will especially be sure to pass on your kind words to Ralph. He will be so stoked to hear he has made such a positive impact on our guests! We are looking forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Brit
The room itself was very nice and well kept I only wish they had a microwave or a fridge
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am stoked to read that you enjoyed your room. We offer the mini fridge in every room. If you wanted to use it for your personal items, we would gladly take out the mini bar items, so you that would have space.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Cute hotel 1 block from the beach"
hotel staff are helpful lobby is nice & comfortable & the free happy hour from 7pm - 8pm is great! The negative is the room was very small just consisted of 2 beds a bathroom & closet I wouldn't suggest more then 2-3 people in a room very tight with just my fiance & I .& one more downside is in order to get to either pool you will have to exit the main building & go to the right building for the rooftop pool or the the left building for the other pool. But other then that our 2 day stay was fine & would probably be back :)
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! Our rooms are a bit smaller then your average hotel. We do offer rooms that are larger in size, for those guests who need more space. Our Living Large room is 245 sq ft, and our El Grande room is 280 sq ft. Perhaps one of the larger rooms were better suited for you.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
jessica & will
Traveled for business. Hotel was perfect location.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Wow! What an outstanding review! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Funky vibe and smell :/"
Taking my teen through the lobby and bar with playboys stacked and walk through the bar to get to our room was unacceptable. Musty smell from the cramped elevator to the halls and then our room , lamp above bed burned the headboard no room service even though there is a menu and a phone with a room service button. our window backed to the ally where they recycled the glass with a crash at midnight , 2am and 4am :/
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! I am terribly sorry to read that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! We have had kids stay with us many times, but it is South Beach and there can be some explicit content that is not appropriate for kids. We do have menus in the room, so our guests can check them out. Since the restaurant is a separate entity we are not able to charge things to the room.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Erni
"Close to the beach"
The room was dark, the floor seems like it would fall in at any moment and the mattress was a piece of sponge sitting on a piece of ply wood that sank in the middle so I did not sleep well at all. The shower is so small that you cannot turn around without rubbing against the walls. The hotel advertise airport pickup and drop off but waiting time at the airport is over an hour and drop off to the airport is too late for early flights(your earliest flight will have to be at 9:30 a.m.). Sorry I booked this hotel. Closet space has everything crammed into it - cooler filled with drinks (not your favourites) junk food(snickers, M&M's, gum and the like), more like a mini corner shop and not enough space to store your bags or clothes. Dissappointed I must say, not what I expected. The restaurant seems good though.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Afternoon and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! We are terribly sorry that your time here at The Catalina Hotel was not a 5 star one! We do like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed. We offer extra lamps to those guests who want more light. I will definitely pass on your comments to the General Manager so that they are aware. We will work to improve our services and products for all of our guests!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Robbie
"Dirty and poor customer service"
We were so pumped to stay in Miami for the first time. We showed at the hotel and the checkin went very well. Then as our stay progressed it continually got worse. We tried ordering room service with the menu provided in the room and they don't provide room service and no on in the bar or concierge/front desk had the customer service to offer to get it for us. We had to call 3 times to receive fresh towels due to housekeeping not even cleaning our room even though we had the sign up four different times. When we were sleeping and the door was closed (with a do not disturb) sign, housekeeping came into our room to try and clean. We asked the front desk to have our room cleaned since we were going to dinner and out and when we got home 6-7 hours later the room was still not cleaned and I had to make my own bed with fresh sheets. If you're going to spend close to $500 on a two night stay in a hotel avoid the Catalina, it's beyond not worth it.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there Erika, Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! Here at The Catalina Hotel we strive to provide outstanding service. It truly pains us to read that is not what you experienced! It is constructive feedback such as yours that allows us to make the necessary changes we need to. I will make sure to share your feedback with the General Manager so that she is aware of this.
2 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Erika
"Honeymooning with my Angel"
Honeymoon in South Beach was awesome!! We didn't have a hotel but decided to use this site to find something reasonable, close to the beach! And wow! It was the best! My wife was in awe over the decor of the room, bathroom shower was something she's always wanted in our home (hint, hint). She didn't want to leave...however the parking is aweful. It cost the guest $35 dollar a night, and it took the valet person to come get the car 15-20 minutes.(Not good) But overall, we enjoyed our stay!! And yes, we would stay there again
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there Donald, First and foremost CONGRATULATIONS!!! We would like to thank you for choosing to celebrate such a special moment with us! :) We are stoked that you had such a lovely time! it sounds like you were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer here at The Catalina Hotel! Parking is a hassle here on South Beach. We offer valet parking for a fee. There are other parking options around the hotel, but not as safe nor as convenient.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Donald
"Great Location and Service!"
Will definitely stay again. With everything at your fingertips in the neighborhood plus the rooftop pool and hotel service, you can't beat it for the price.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"one night staying."
OK for staying one night if you want to see miami beach but not recommended if you are staying longer.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there Andreas, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am sorry that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! I wish that you could have provided us with more information as to what went wrong.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Andreas
"Family of 4 live this hotel!"
My husband and two kids 10 & 7 years and I really enjoyed our stay. There are two pools once quiet and one lively. We stayed on the second floor above Maxine's and no issues with noise. The hotel is right in the the thick of SOBE. A short walk to Lincoln rd and beach is across the road with towels and chairs provided! The concierge was amazing and found my husbands phone and returned it to him while we enjoyed our happy our drink on the patio listening to live music. Would highly recommend this hotel - we will be back!
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
You are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Stinks"
Incompetent people as the check in. The hotel is in an awful condition and smells bad
3 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
christine
"Only good thing: happy hour"
The service from one server was horrible. He didnt give me my change, kept insisting he didnt need my tip because he had a good amount of tips after i had politely asked for a receipt. I told him i just like to tip extra to my fellow servers. What a guy! *smh. There were big cracks in the bath floor & a long trail of ants in there too. A/C isn't centralized, hallways are dark & musty, & the only one at the front desk who was polite was Jean. Spend an extra 50/night elsewhere to get the works! Plz! Horrible service & hotel. They need a deep cleaning.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! I am terribly sorry that your time spent here at The Catalina Hotel, was not a 5 star one! We strive to provide outstanding service to all of our guests. It truly pains us to read that is not what you were given! I wish you could have provided us the name of your server, and for which restaurant. We would have liked to address the situation accordingly. I will make sure that Jean is aware of your kind praise! We wish that you would give us another chance again in the future. I would love to personally handle your reservation, and make sure that your time spent with us is an all-out success!!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Leni
"Love this hotel!"
Walking distance to everything on South Beach! Hotel was just what my boyfriend and I were looking for!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Hayley Jane
I have great time during my stay I fell very in home.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are stoked that you had such a fabulous time! We would love for you to come and stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice place to stay and closed to the beach"
We had a great time and the staff was the best. Restaurants great and best food too.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
nataren family'
"Only for young people. Too much noise"
Too much noise, music so loud. Beds are not comfortable. Air conditioning makes noise
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Day and thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! If we were aware that you were bothered by the noise while you were in house, we would have moved you to another room immediately! I wish that you would give us another chance, as we would like to make amends with you!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
mappa
"Centric but bad service"
The rooms are too dark. You can hear the music playing at the bar for the whole night. The service at the restaurant was really bad, too slow and often forgetting stuff. The pool was nice. Very close to all attractions.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Afternoon and thank you for your honest feedback! We do like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed. We provide guests with extra lamps if they feel they need more light. I will definitely make sure to share your feedback regarding the service at the restaurant to the restaurant manager.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Ivan
"One night only"
Staff was great. Unusual design. Great location to the beach and restaurants. Enjoyed the stay. A little young due to spring break.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Day and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time! We would love to have you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great location, pool a plus, and beach chairs"
Comfy bed, clean, but halls smelled musty. Pool was a plus. Management staff very helpful
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback! We are thrilled to read that you had such a fantastic time here at The Catalina Hotel. We are working on changing the carpeting in the hallways. We are taking sections at a time so that we don't inconvenience our guests. We look forward in having you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Definitely not a 4 star hotel! The walls are thin and can hear everyone. The hallways and the elevator were always dirty. The room was cute but the bathroom was too small and the shower flooded onto the tiny floor every time you shower. Was disappointed.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Loved the location.Very friendly and polite staff but couldn't help smell a damp and stale mildew smell in the lobby. Lobby was dark and room was dark. The valet parking situation was not the smoothest or safest having to back out into a busy street
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are stoked that you were content with the location of our property! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! We do like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed. We offer extra lamps for those guests who want more light. We are currently changing the carpeting in the hallway/lobby area. We are constantly advising guests to make sure that their feet are wet after having been to the pool or beach.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Too noisy after midnight. Bathroom has no towel racks or counter space. Cracked tiles and chipped mirrors.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! It pains us to read that your time spent here was not a 5 star one! I will definitely make sure to share your comments to the Director of Housekeeping, so that they are aware of this.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Never again"
Check in was horrible from the politeness of the front desk staff to the bag check in... My room sheets were not clean and my room smelled damp
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Andrea
"Pretty nice . Close to the beach.."
They said breakfast was included with the stay but it wasn't! Otherwise pretty nice
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback! Unfortunately no where on Expedia does it state that we offer a complimentary breakfast. This is what it states on Expedia for our property- "The hotel offers a complimentary happy hour 7 PM - 8 PM each night at at any of the Catalina's four bars. Mixed drinks only. Kung Fu Sushi - Modern Asian and sushi bistro with a kick. Open for lunch and dinner. Maxine Restaurant & Lounge - American dishes with an Italian flair. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner." We provide a complimentary cocktail hour from 7-8PM.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Nice for a young crowd"
Had a good time. Free drinks during happy hour is a plus. More for a young crowd. Close to the beach. Rooftop pool is cool. Rooms are very chic.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Wow! What an outstanding review, JB! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
JB
"It was a cool experience"
The hotel was fun but the inside is old they don't give comforters either
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Day and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are delighted that you enjoyed the time you spent with us! We hope to have you stay with us again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Where oh where is my room tonight?"
This was my first time to Miami and I didn't have a clue where anything was so I asked the desk attendant where my room would be located and apparently he didn't know. He sent three women with loads of suitcases to another building that our room was not even in. I'm not sure if he was new but I really think they need some training on where all the rooms are located since there are three buildings.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there April, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and all of our future guests! I will speak with the front desk manager to make sure that all of the employee's are providing the correct information.
3 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
April
"TRUTH!!!!!! 03/17/15"
I came down for springbreak and booked this hotel through hotel.com and what they dont tell you is you have to pay a valet fee to park your car. when i got to the front desk to check in to the 2 bed 1 room reservation and was offered a $40 upgrade and wasnt told it was a 1 bed 1 room upgrade.. so obviously i return to switch back my room and was told their had never been a 2 bed 1 room available???? so what did i book online... anyways i was refunded the $40 i paid to upgrade but had to tell friends in my company to rough it on the floor.... sad and discomforting. in addition to room trouble they had a seperate room for the toliet and a somewhat open shower to the bed... weird setup. okay stay... terrible experience.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Our guests feedback means the world to us Malcolm, and we thank you for sharing yours with us! I am sorry for the back and forth that you experienced with the front desk, about your upgrade. I wish that you would give us another chance in the future, to make amends for this negative experience.
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Malcolm
"U get what you pay for"
Close to beach and shops. Small room, small bed. Toilet kept flushing periodically. Mandatory $35 fee daily for valet to park your car. Not bad if you only use the hotel to sleep in.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there Jay, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are located just blocks from the beach, and many other hot spots here in SoBe. We have rooms that are larger in size. Our Living Large room is 245 sq ft, and our El Grande room is 280 sq ft. Perhaps one of those rooms are better suited for you. We do charge a fee to park. It is the safest and most convenient way to park here in SoBe.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Jay
"Pretty Good"
Extremely small rooms, but very clean and the bed are comfy. Way overpriced drinks ($15 for a house vodka)so don't go to the bar. Bartenders are rude, but they guys at the front desk are nice.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Afternoon and thank you for providing us with your honest feedback! We offer rooms that are more spacious. Our Living Large room is 245 sq ft and our El Grande room is 280 sq ft. Perhaps one of those rooms would have been better suited for you. I wish that you could have provided us with the name of the bartender, so we could have addressed this issue accordingly.
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
"Terrible customer service"
Luis needs training with regard to customer service. Hallways and rooms had a rancid odor. Rooms being too small and understatement. Hotel promised 2 queen beds via phone then provided 1 queen bed 30 min later upon arrival. This hotel will not be recommended to my corporation, who was interested in booking a block of rooms for May, June, October and November. Luis should be thanked for that.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Good Afternoon amanda, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! It truly pains us to read that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! We strive to provide outstanding service to all of our guests, so it pains us to read that is not what you were given! I will make sure that Luis's service is brought to the General Manager's attention! We have rooms that are larger in size. Our Living Large room is 245 sq ft, and our El Grande room is 280 sq ft. Perhaps one of those rooms were better suited for you.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
amanda
The hotel was nice, the staff was very helpful and friendly!! It's in a great location. One thing I didn't really like is how online the rooms are shown to be a lot bigger but in person it's really small and cramped.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great stay, even with a little one abroad."
My husband, I and our baby stayed at the Catalina. Upon arrival I wasn't so sure how family friendly it would pose, but we loved our stay here. It was perfect being so close to the beach, free beach chairs and having a pool was so convinient with a baby, not always having to lug everything, no sand to mess with and plenty of shade. The pool was beautiful, and the restaurant had a great breakfast. They also had a great crib brought up to our room for the duration of our stay.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Tyson, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Tyson
"Awesome Hotel!"
I absolutely loved this hotel. I will def book this hotel in the future.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Wow! What an outstanding review, Vanessa! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Vanessa
"South Beach"
Overnight buisness trip overnight Staff was very friendly. I was able to enjoy the beach which is about a 5 min walk for a couple of hours.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Thank you so much for your positive review Rafael!! We are glad to know that the time you spent with us was an enjoyable one! We would love to have you stay with us again when you visit Miami!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Rafael
"Awesome!!"
Super hospitable staff! Aaron the manager is awesome. Everyone was very accommodating & polite. My friend and I had an amazing time and we can't wait to return :)
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
What a fabulous review Jenny!! We are delighted to read your wonderful 5 star review! Aaron is absolutely amazing, and all of our guests seem to think so as well! I will make sure that he is aware of your kind praise! Come back again soon!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Jenny
"Great, affordable hotel"
The room was a little tight of a squeeze but overall the room and hotel were exceeding expectations
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Joe, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Catalina hotel great stay overall."
Only issues were the halls were a bit run down and a housekeeping cart was just sitting in the hall near our room for the duration of our stay. Also the hotel is in three different buildings and we had a bit of trouble finding our room at first. If the staff could walk you to the room it would make the experience much nicer. Overall room was clean and nice, great shower, nice pools and great restaurants and bars right in the hotel.
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Hello there and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! We are working on improving the hallways. We are changing the carpeting. We are taking sections at a time, so that we do not inconvenience our guests. I will mention your suggestion to our General Manager. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Hated it."
Smells bad in restaurant and halls. Didn't even want to eat. Rooms were so small. Hallway felt like I was in the twilight zone. I left at dawn. Couldn't wait to leave. The rooms looked clean but the whole experience made me feel dirty. I couldn't believe this was a hotel. Beds were ok. Decent location. Bathroom sucked. No hot water. Will never go back.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Danielle
Great
Response by Catalina Hotel & Beach Club
Wow! What an outstanding review, Michael! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015