All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
125 10th Street NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"nice, prompt, just needs more cleaning."
hair and dirt found in the bathroom. crumbs or fuzz on top of bed. not cleaned thoroughly. asked for extra towels and they came promptly. nice staff.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Great hotel! The staff is friendly and the hotel is clean and the location is great!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very accommodating, staff went above and beyond!"
Great interaction, staff was very friendly and accommodating!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Bon
"Nice hotel But could have been better."
The hotel was very nice and comfortable. But there was some problems such as some guest got trapped in one of the elevators for 45 minutes before maintenance could get them out. There is no dedicated parking area for the hotel. The deck that is beside to place is $4 an hour with no daily all day rate.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Donald
"Great hotel in great area"
The hotel was great. I loved the location and all the amenities. I will definately stay here again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"A night to remember"
Everything was just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
When we first arrived (around 6 PM) we set the air conditioner to cool the room while we were out until much later. When we returned after midnight the room's temperature was still at 74. It had not changed at all. We called the front desk and they immediately sent someone from engineering to the room . He could not fix the air conditioner so he found us an up-graded room and helped us move into the new room. He even carried our luggage and brought sheets for the sofa bed. This was a wonderful and quick fix to our problem. You can really tell that these employees have been trained to think of the customer first.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
TJ
"Fine hotel"
Late night snacks at bar - food was lukewarm and bar tender was as well. Agent that was at desk when I checked in, and then checked out the next day was extremely pleasant and had my bag read from behind the desk later in afternoon as she had seen me walking toward the hotel from my meetings. I wish I had gotten her name (she was fairly short and I believe had braces) so I could write a letter on her behalf. I self-parked which means you have to drive to top level of 9-story garage and elevator only goes to 8. That's biggest hassle.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Get Away"
I visit the Hyatt for a getaway one weekend. The only thing negative I can say is that my door to the bathroom was broken I told an attendant but they never fix it. Also if you are from some where parking is convient you might wanna chose this hotel wisely because you have to pay for parking. Overall great stay great trip.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Princess
"Great mid-town location"
Very attractive, spacious room. Only draw back was using the self-park. Spend the extra couple dollars & valet!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"One night stay in Atlanta"
It was very nice! There was only one thing that needed fixing....in the bathroom, the toilet seat was broken.....kept moving from side to side...for the cost of the hotel, everything should be working and perfect. Besides this one small issue, all was very nice....people were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
"Great hotel - Horrible Housekeeping"
Overall the Hotel was very nice. The Valet Service and front desk was GREAT! The housekeeping service was the worst I have ever experienced. The room was dusty, the bathroom floor was never cleaned. Our room was never serviced for 1 full even after I called and requested at 5:30 PM (and we not in the room from noon until 5:30 that day). After I received an approved late check out of 1 PM and had the "DO NOT DISTURB" on the door, housekeeping starting knocking on the door at noon, over and over again. AGAIN - HOUSEKEEPING WAS HORRIBLE!!! Also, For a hotel in this part of town, they need a bartender there for their breakfast/brunch time.
4 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Good and horrible"
Rooms have thin walls.. You can hear EVERYTHING that is going on outside. Rooms are very clean and nice, however. Worst part of stay was valet.. I was told by valet kid that if I pay cash, he will give me vip treatment.. And so I gave him $30.. When I checked out I was charged $25 fee. They said " I should not have taken his word for it"
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
josh
Hotel was nice and clean great location...But they charge you 25 a day for parking and is not included in room fees which is crazy
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Perfect in-town getaway!"
Weekend getaway combined w volunteer activity. Great room, nice view, wonderful bathroom, comfy bed. Lobby staff very helpful and kind. Easy walking to great food, shopping, Piedmont Park and other fun places. We've stayed here before and loved it; we'll be back!! I'd recommend valet as the parking is on the top floor of deck.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"anniversary getaway"
great area, great staff, and great rooms
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great hotel and great location"
Everything was great! Nice and clean room. Perfect location. We walked everywhere! Bars, lounges, restaurants, parks, museums...everything is within walking distance. The only negative is that they didn't have a microwave in the entire hotel for guest.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Great stay for the price and location. King room was very comfortable. Dont park in garage park across the street it cheaper and they dont charge you each time you leave. Overall i was very pleased with my stay
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Walt
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt Atlanta Midtown! The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly! We live here in Decatur and decided to do a stay-cation to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This hotel experience made it worth the trip just down the road!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Monica
"About my stay"
The hotel is nice.. do need an atm machine. However, the bathroom wasn't so clean.. There was hair all over the shower. Nice hotel though
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Amazing time"
Such an amazing getaway...
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Comfortable stay in Midtown"
Centrally located hotel to explore Atlanta. Good service and spacious room.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Iveris
"great corner room"
Everything was good except we requested a hair brush, waited and never received it. Other than that it was perfect.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Midtown Hyatt Vacation"
Enjoyed it throughout the duration of my stay. Good location, walking distance to several establishments.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Joshua
"Loved it!!"
Loved it!!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Glen
"Great place to stay in Midtown"
Lots of things in walking distance including good resturants. Much more in driving distance. It was the perfect location for a long weekend in Atlanta.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Maya
"Vacation"
Hotel was great.. Eating at the restaurant was more expensive than expected but good.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Hyatt in Midtown"
Great location. The staff was incredibly friendly,and helpful. Hotel is right in the middle of great places to enjoy food and drink within walking distance.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Gerald
"geat location"
best location in Atlanta Right next to MARTA Midtown station. Get to the airport by MARTA in no time. Water taps in room were loose and hadly worked. stuff was very friendly
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Atlanta Mid-Town"
Great place .... good location and friendly staff. Will return.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Kerry
"Weekend getaway"
This was a 1 night getaway for my hubby's birthday after we celebrated an AWESOME dinner.. The price was reasonable & the hotel was very comfortable & felt safe.. We Loved that it was in the Heart of midtown.. The only problem we had was parking.. Hotel guests can only park on the 9th level.. We weren't going to pay a valet $25 when we can park ourselves for $12.. ATL seems to have a parking issue.. I am from up North & parking is an automatic accommodation during hotel stays.. But, over all it was a pleasant experience.. It wasn't my 1st choice, but, for the price it was a Great Stay.. The Hotel Staff was very professional & courteous.. Kudos to the Staff.. They always had smiles on their faces.. Great customer service.. They also have a nice lounge ( comfortable seating) & restaurant/bar area..
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Happily Married
"Stop 1 of 5 birthday trip"
Great location and helpful staff. Walking distance to everything.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Great Hotel and Great Service."
This hotel was exactly what I asked for. The room was soundproof and I was not able to hear noise on the floor of the room period. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The bed was great and I loved the spacious shower in the room. The only thing that I would say was that I did order a suite with a spacious tub and we did not get that
"Thumbs Up"
Overall the hotel was awesome. The only thing that took me by surprise was the cost for parking. So if you're looking to stay at this hotel, factor that into the cost of your stay at this hotel. Other than that, this hotel hotel is a great place to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"The shower that would not turn off"
All night it ran and ran and ran and then it ran some more.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
mike you jnow i
"Midtown Jewel"
Very nice getaway for two.
5 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Anthony
Overall good value for excellent vacation. Staff was superb.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Nice hotel but terrible parking situation"
We had a great stay at the Hyatt. Our room was very nice and comfortable. The only downside was parking. The entrance where you check in is a small roundabout, and they don't prevent people from parking on the curb which make it very difficult to navigate. They have a deck available and the 9th floor is designated for hotel guests. As far as we were aware, there was not a bridge from the deck to the hotel. If there was, it was not readily seen. We had to go all the way down to the lower level of the deck, over to the lobby, and then up to our room in the hotel elevator. Luckily we had one bag but I could see this being very inconvenient if you have a large amount of bags. Their main ticket machine for entering the deck was down as well. Because there was no one standing out by machine alerting people (or even a cone to block the entrance), I had to get out of the car, go back into the lobby and get additional instruction. The credit card machine to leave the deck was also broken, so we had to gather together some change to pay for our parking. It also charges you each time you leave the deck. We left once and came back, and we actually ended up paying more than the max daily amount. Overall it was a great stay but the parking situation was an annoyance.
"supercross weekend"
Super friendly staff. They were very knowledgeable about the area and very helpfull. The room was very comfortable and clean. I would highly recommend to splurge on this hotel. Also try to get a corner room.
Erick
"Wonderful hotel with not-so-good parking"
We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel- once we figured out how to get parked. The parking deck is very confusing. On the way out, one of the Visitor exits was completely blocked off, and the other one did not have working credit card acceptance. On the way back in at night, the parking garage entrance simply said "Out of Tickets", and there was no way to get in. My husband had to get out- in the rain- and find someone to give us further instructions. The parking was the only downside. The hotel was wonderful and we loved the corner room. If the parking could be fixed, this would have gotten five stars from me!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Kate
I received great hospitality from the staff and the room was very comfortable. The only thing that was concerning to me, was the fact they didn't have a microwave in the room.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Beautiful!"
This hotel was awesome. Friendly staff, rooms was spotless.I will definitely stay here from now on when I'm in the city!
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Marquita
Very nice atmosphere and ambiance. Room was amazing and I love the fact that you had to have a key to enter the hotel other than the lobby. Area is perfect for accessing everything we needed.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Willie
Overall the hotel the great. The location was amazing.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
yazmin
"Great for "HIP" couples!"
Beautiful hotel right in down town - great bar/lounge atmosphere - would be excellent getaway hotel for a couple.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Tracy
"Awesome Place"
This place is awesome and the staff is second to none!!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Colin
Super clean, great staff and the view from the room was amazing! Absolutely loved my stay!
"Excellent getaway"
We stayed at the Hyatt for our Valentine's Day celebration. The location was great and the room and staff were top notch. We will definitely stay at this Hyatt location in the future.
Taylor
"Valentines Mornings"
It was great, the staff was very respectful,the price of parking was crazy, but the hotel was a 10/10
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel centrally located in Midtown."
Great accommodations within walking distance to a great selection of restaurants. Highly recommend staying here and will be my place of choice during trips to Atlanta.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015