All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
333 Srinakarin Road, Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10250, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good hotel"
Ok place nothing to brag about. Food is unnecessarily expensive.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Was expecting much more with this brand"
We live in Middle East and Novotel in Middle East much more luxurious then in Bangkok. Our expectations were high.
malik
"High Quality Business Hotel in South Bangkok"
A comfortable taxi ride from Suvarnabhumi Airport brought us to the Novotel Bangna. In so many ways the hotel reminded me of the Novotel in Tung Chung, Hong Kong, from the striking exterior design with the shining one-way windows, to the high quality facilities and the friendly service. Our room was comfortable and we appreciated the power-shower in the bathroom. The in-room dining was excellent and provided good options to dine in privacy, but we should also mention the fabulous Chinese restaurant and the Square buffet, both of which offer superb dining options. The staff were professional and welcoming and we found them very helpful in dealing with our questions.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Timothy
"We love this hotel"
Great service, helpful staff, great breakfast. The room was very clean and comfy. It was about 30 minutes to the airport. We will return.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Wipawadee
"Extremely poor customer service, attempted double"
Despite 5 phone calls and 2 emails, the hotel failed to provide a car pick up at the airport. They also attempted to bill my credit card twice, one of which charges EXCEEDED the Expedia rate by 50%. Would never go back
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great hotel and GREAT breakfast buffet"
Comfy beds, clean hotel, staff was helpful and awesome. The breakfast buffet was unbelievable. Anything and everything you could want. Excellent food and service. We were there for meetings one full day and the staff did a great job setting up the meeting room, the snacks and anything we needed.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Possible Airport Hotel"
As suggested on internet, I asked for room in remodeled part of hotel. This was an "upgrade" and I paid apprx $25 extra. Great room, great room service. I had my usual taxi driver take me to airport for 500 Baht ($15). Htel wanted double for limo. Thought it would be closer to hotel. About 25 minutes away. But so so much nicer than airport hotel (also Novotel) and also 1/3 of the price. Cost of original room was $55, so with upgrade still very good value. Nothing much to do close by, but that was just a visual observation. Strange location for a luxury hotel, but there must be a reason for its location. Definitely stay again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Dr. Pete
"Perfect for one night stop over."
Perfect for one night stop over en route to Bangkok Airport. Left hotel at 9.30 am. Took approx. 25 minutes in taxi from hotel to airport. Can't comment on Bangna area as we didn't explore. Hotel staff friendly and hotel was clean.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
C Taylor
"Good hotel"
The price is reasonable for the quality of room. A good stay if you have to be in Bangna area.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Dave B
Maintenance work starting too early in the morning...therefore it was very noisy and I just couldn't get back to sleep after 830am.....
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
Cheng Chieh Tai
"Good option if Novotel Bangkok airport unavailable"
Too quick and too short (arrived late night and left early morning) thus can't give any opinion. But everything worked properly
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Very fine hotel and a great breakfast, but nothing to do and see in the surounding.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2014
Bent L
"construction noise and inconvenience"
pls ask your hotels that you contract with to inform the customers on your website if there is construction or renovation in progress and what is the noise level.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Nash
"Nice hotel in Bangna"
This hotel is about 15 drive from BKK airport. The only downsides to this hotel is that wifi is not free and breakfast buffet is very expensive. This is a good hotel to stay after a long flight in, or if you are on the way out. I found the extra charges (for wifi) to be annoying.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Gene
"Business trip"
Thank you for a wonderful stay. We are now booking the hotel for a two week stay for 8 people!!!! Fanstastic service and friendly staff. Made the trip enjoyable.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
Near new Mega Bangna Mall and other convenient out of City Shopping areas.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
"Fine hotel for a business trip."
Nice rooms, good restaurants, helpful staff, fluent in English. Not too far from airport.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
MIke
"Good for overnights @ airport"
I was not overly impressed, but the comfort and convenience factor were there. Novotel is not what i would call a luxury hotel, but it's definitely an above the average stay considering that they put attention into things like a robe, cleanliness, and good service at the desk. This particular building was a little bit outdated, you could see little things here and there that gave you the impression that an older building had been given a make over. Staff was extremely polite and helpful, bed was comfy but not stellar, sheets were nice. My biggest gripe is that i was staying here hte night before flying back to the US and was trying to get back into my own time zone. I would have liked for the gym or pool to be open late so that i could have stayed awake longer, but i arrived at 9:00 and everything was shut down. It was also disappointing that i couldn't take a walk or do any souvenir shopping, but i guess in a hotel that is closer to the airport you can't expect that.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012

Good hotel although taxi driver didn't know where it was
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Dean
"avoid it"
terrible
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
jeremy
"Excellent hotel"
Just a one night stop over. Great staff, great room. No complaints.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
philip
"OK for the money if you need that part of town."
It was OK but internet speed could be a little faster. Furnishings a little old but otherwise OK. Perfectly serviceable for what I paid. The WIFI was down and I had to ask for it to be reset.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Business Trip"
Check in at counter took about half an hour even with only 1 guest before me. The next counter was open but I was not serve first eventhough I was the next in line. No toothbrush in the bathroom, I had to call twice to ask for it. No shopping center within walking distance. It's a very quiet out of nowhere place.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
SG
"nice business hotel and good value when discounted"
A stopover hotel as we were flying through Bankok SUVARNABHUMI. A good business hotel with a nice pool and a good restaurant - we had some a la carte snacks which were very well cooked. It is 28km from the airport NOT 11km stated on the Hotels.com website which must be as the crow flies to the nearest edge of the airstrip. we had a very good price so were pleased overall
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Colin
"novotel bangna"
clean hotel, friendly staff,gr8 location ,value for money
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
sam
"Good hotel at a great price."
The only disappointment was that the pool area closed in the afternoon due to a private function. Otherwise we had a nice stay at this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Gaute
"No-frills"
No-frills hotel.
4 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Lewis
"Avoid the old rooms..."
Go for the newer rooms! I have booked a deluxe room to find the condition of the room was very basic and tired, and the worst was that the rain shower in my room was not working. At first the reception told me the hotel was full and they even sent a handyman to try fixing the shower. But it was mid night I really had no patience for all that! I insisted they find me another room. To my surprise, I got upgraded to a newer, better room which was very comfortable and everything worked. It was a bit of hassle but in the end I had a good night stay.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
SG
"Will stay here again when I am in Bangna"
My bags were collected from my vehicle, the vehicle was parked for me, the front desk person was friendly and professional, the room comfortable if a little bit dated but good. Fitness area was excellent. All staff we encountered was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Perfect layover"
From the front desk staff's helping me to find a local shopping mall to what was an excellent dinner for a hotel, this was a luxurious overnight stay en route to Singapore
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Great place for a stop over"
Overall a great place to stay. Polite friendly staff. On our last night our children were seated next to the GM of the hotel, who offered our children unlimited access the chocolate fountain and fruit bar while dinning!! Made the children's night. Lovely man. Thank you. Would recommend it. In walking distance to convenience stores and close to airport.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
veronica
"Nice hotel, not convenient for leisure"
Stay one night,it is situated in an isolated area.There is nothing for visitors to explore around the area. Need transport to go anywhere. Hotel food is expensive compare to other similar hotels, maybe due no other food in the surrounding area. Otherwise it is a nice hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Mok
"Very good"
I went there for a training.. So nice hotel to stay/
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Thilak
"Great Value"
Just stayed for one night on our way back to the UK. Taxi ride was only 500 baht from the airport so ideal. The hotel great.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Nathalie
I enjoyed my stay there. staff are very friendly and helpful. they arrange taxi (whole day hire) for such a reasonable price and we had such a good time travelling in Thailand, breakfast buffet needs a bit more improvement but still I enjoy eating breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
Lovely hotel. Buffet breakfast was amazing so much choice. Very very clean hotel and rooms.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
NQ8787
"Decent hotel for the price"
Reasonably comfortable. Good room rate. Doorman very helpful. Checkin staff need smile and accommodation training.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Good for overnight stopover"
I chose this hotel because it was close to the International Airport, and it was only a short taxi ride away. There was nothing exciting around, but as we only wanted somewhere to sleep it was a good choice. Biggest negative was the very hard beds. Exceptionally good value for money.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"very nice"
treated well hotel clean and nice
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
heighton
"novotel"
all well only Lan internet doesn't work at room
8 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
jacky
"Poor neighbourhood"
Overpriced
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Businessman
"Good hotel near the airport"
Good experience here! Friendly staff and clean rooms. Bathroom could have been a little more updated. No issues.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Undergoing construction"
I wrote in the notes that I wanted airport pick-up but I guess they didn't bother to read them because no one was there. Although we saved money by taking a taxi for 200baht, they charge 1400! The hotel main area was nice but the rooms are a little tired and only had rock hard pillows, I suppose that's why they are remodeling. The jackhammer starts at 900am and, as you can imagine, is very loud. Went to sit by the pool for a bit, the pool was really cold and the chairs were very tired and so were the towels. I think once they complete construction, it will be nice, albeit at a much higher rate.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
Traci
"Ugh.."
Hotel really noisy .. Under construction .. Not informed ... But even when construction not going on ... Rooms walls thin .... Overall , staff nice , manager nice and accommodating , but I would have picked different hotel ...
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Great location in transit"
The hotel is conveniently located if you're in transit and need to stop near the airport. Airport pick up was great as well and on time. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I especially liked the breakfast buffet. It was delicious!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Anna
"Great Hotel a bit off Main Bangkok Center"
A great business hotel with excellent services. Very clean, friendly staff, excellent services and features, such as the large and tasty breakfast buffet, bar with live entertainment, pool, ...
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Vern
"good hotel"
Good hotel for an overnighter prior to moving on. Only downfall was lots of banging from the staff while i was jet slagged and trying to sleep, im sure it was a one off
1 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2013
dc
"nice environment"
convenient transport, staffs are friendly, good food, excellent services and excellent facilities. my family like the environment
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Low
MY
Very nice hotel. Well maintained and the main lobby was exquisite. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms very clean and location was perfect as it was in close proximity to the international airport. Breakfast buffet was nice with a good selection of foods from thai to European. Also not far from the hotel is one of the biggest shopping malls that I have ever seen.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
migwan
We were there for 4 nights as we need place close to bitect bang Na. The service is great, staffs are friendly and nice. The cleanness is good but room style is a bit out to date and a bit oldy smell one you enter to room. Anyway overall is great.
4 night business trip Sep 9, 2013