All hotels in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States of America
1850 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Nice hotel."
The hotel was undergoing some refurbishment at the time of my visit. Although things were basically a mess in the hallway, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a great location. The staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating!! Would stay there again.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
I ask if there was extra charges ,(THEY SAID NO) BUT!!!! when i reviewed my card there was a $120.00 bill. I did not expect. WOULD NOT STAY THERE AGAIN. Claxton Owen
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Comfortable, Clean, and Quiet"
Enjoyed our stay, just needed a microwave; the nearest was on the fourth floor. The refrigerator stopped working but it was replaced quickly.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Marchetta
"Family gathering"
Graduation ceremony , enjoyed homemade cookies and old fort park
Rosie
"Handles problems promptly and courteously."
I was in Murfreesboro for the weekend for my daugher's graduation. You could tell the hotel was undergoing some renovation, but the rooms were comfortable and clean. Most impressive was the front desk/management...after I checked in I heard a dog barking in the room next to mine for a LONG time. After I contacted the front desk, Kyle got back to me and they moved me to a different floor with an upgrade in amenities. They were prompt and courteous.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Beds need to be replaced."
The bed was very uncomfortable. The mattress was very soft with no support. The pillows had a perspiration odor ..very unpleasant. Would not. Stay in this hotel again.
"nice place to stay"
We only stayed for a night. Very comfortable beds. Everything we needed right around hotel for shopping and dining.
"Not as advertised"
Dirty hotel with stains on bedding. Don't be fooled with the pets policy... $50 per pet - not advertised on their website.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Indy
"Highly recommended"
Wonderful Service ! The cookies were a great touch !
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Happy days"
The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful Our family was in Murfeesboro for a graduation. We were a large group and the hotel was very accommodating The rooms were clean and very comfortable I would recommend this hotel
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Anthony
"Last minute gem"
This was a last minute family trip and this hotel provided the most value for the dollar. Love the pillows.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"quality of service"
You could have stated hotel was under construction
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jacqueline
pros-Overall we had a great experience. Love the warm cookies you receive upon check-in! all staff we encountered were very friendly. cons-The bathroom was the smallest bathroom I have ever seen in a hotel. It was difficult to maneuver around in, especially with a family of 4. Also noticed some mold on the bathroom ceiling probably due to no ventilation. there were some noticeable stains on the chair in our room. the bed was very uncomfortable. but overall, no big complaints :)
Other trip May 10, 2015
Chantal
"Great start to our trip"
Stayed here two days, great location. Its close to plenty of places to eat and the highway. We had room service from the burger bar inside the hotel which was delicious. Those cookies at the front desk were always warm and ready whenever we wanted them. The hotel was clean and comfy, I would stay again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
I really had hoped for more for the amount of money that I paid. The room was comfortable, but a little "beat up" and seemed like it hadn't been updated in a while. There was a lot of debris behind a nightstand right next to the bed. Overall, the experience was OK, just not as nice as I had expected. Guest services was very nice and accomodating, though.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"my great stay at the Double Tree"
A great place to stay and the cookies are the best.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
Karl
"Weekend Stay"
Great place to stay if you are in Murfreesboro. The room was large. The kids loved the big screen TV. The beds were comfortable. The room was relatively clean. The hallway, pool area, and elevator were a bit dated.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Spontaneous Stay in Mufreesboro"
Spur of the moment decision to stay. Found a good deal using Hotels.com app and decide to stay. Love the indoor/outdoor pool setup. Will definitely be staying again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Jared
"customer service needs work!"
well the first night the a/c didn't work very well at all!!! Called down to the front desk they sent someone up while we were gone all day to fix it ...it was better but the never called to ck to see if all was good or anything! I think for 100.00 a night a phone call to make sure we were satisfied was needed!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Teresa
"Nice environment!"
Booked 2 rooms for family overnight stay. Bigger beds would have been better. Also, to plug in anything by the bed, you had to move the mattress, which revealed an area behind the headboard that needed to be vacuumed. We really enjoyed the taste and selection of the complimentary 5th floor breakfast, with excellent service. I would very much recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Denise
"Not as advertised"
First: Breakfast is NOT FREE. It's $9.95 per person. Second: Air conditioner was on 60 and it was still hot in the room. Third: Pool was disgusting. I will not stay here again. You can bank on that.
Other trip May 3, 2015
J
"Dirty hotel with stains on bedding"
The bedding had stains on it. The bathroom was not very clean. It seemed a bit run down on the floors. The people were very friendly. The staff were helpful and professional.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Lee
"One of the nicer motels in Murfreesboro"
The Double Tree is fairly new and in good condition. We thought the price was a little high----we could easily have stayed in a nearby Hampton Inn (where we have stayed before) and been just as comfortable and gotten a free breakfast. The Burger Cafe at Double Tree is not impressive; wine is expensive. We did not have supper, but had breakfast three days. A good feed for those who eat a huge morning meal, but we do not. Waitress Ceria A was very pleasant and helpful. The bed was equipped with a duvet. Boy, are we sick of them----one is either too hot or too cold, but Hilton seems to think they are "fancy". Phooey! The bed was made with the sheets and duvet tucked in way too much at the bottom so that the top of the duvet came about to our chests. We mentioned it to the desk, but the problem was not corrected. On the fourth day the bedding was changed and done properly; we'd guess there was an experienced housekeeper on duty by then.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Hello?"
Room was recently redone. Nice modern furnishings, bed and pillows very nice. TV remote would only turn power on. Went to call front desk, no cord from phone to jack. Walked to desk and got new remote battery and asked for someone to get the phone working. Maint person arrived soon after with cord in hand but jacks were not working. With all this the remote barely worked, taking lots of button pushing to get any response.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Philip
"very pleased"
My family stays at the Double tree every time we come to Murfreesboro to see our children that are attending MTSU. We enjoy our stay and it is very comfortable and reasonable priced.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great place"
The hotel was just fine and easy to find. The staff was on top of everything. I ordered room service and it was pretty quick. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
E
"Don't let them put you in an Adjoining Room!!!!!!!"
We requested King room, paid $100 for the night and we were put in an adjoining room, didn't think much to start until all the kids were checked in the room next to us. You could hear every word/scream from each kid with the adjoining door. We had a function to go to, figured ok maybe they'd be in bed when we got back. Seems the kids must have been put in another room and the parents were now having a party. TV blasting till 3 am. Could literally hear everything. No fan in the bathroom so you could hear the water running. I'm sure they could hear us talking and complaining about them. Mentioned it to the staff in the morning and they just said they don't ever stay in adjoining so WHY would you put a couple in one for 1 night requesting a King room. Never Again....I see the adjoining doors and I'm changing immediately. Also the Restaurant/Bar is now a Burger Bar and wasn't open both times of the day we tried to go. Def not a place to go have a drink.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Dog and Kid Management Policies Should Be Enforced"
I stayed two nights because of military duty in the Murfreesboro area. Friday night there was a large dog allowed to stay on my floor that barked constantly until round midnight (I'm guessing he finally fell asleep?) Not conducive to someone who wakes and gets out early before breakfast. Saturday night the floor was full of baseball families. The parents decided to have a little get away and piled all the boys into the room next to us on air mattresses with no adult supervision. They were up late pounding on the walls and talking/laughing loudly and awoke early around 0630 doing the same, but added running up and down the hallways and slamming doors to their performance. 1) To the parents of those boys that read this-SHAME ON YOU. My parents never did that in all 20 years they coached baseball/softball/any other sport, and I never allowed my kids to do it when coaching or chaperoning. 2) To the DoubleTree Murfressboro-you have a policy against such behavior. ENFORCE IT. Send a manager into the hallways to check that poor parenting is not affecting other guests, especially when complaints are phoned in to the front desk.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Katherine
Room look was "patchwork repaired" versus corrected . Stains and smell in bathroom despite being cleaned. Best check in and out teams though and loved the cookies.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Overall-very good"
We were a little disappointed there was no hot tub. The pool was great, and the room. The AC/Heat was a little noisy when it came on, and whole it was giving out heat or AC. Overall very nice
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Needs Improvements"
Carpet is old and needs replacing. That is probably the source of the musty smell that was in the halls and my room. Close to many businesses and restaurants.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Jonathon
"Great Hotel. Awesome warm cookies on arrival!!"
Perfect. Very nice hotel. Restaurant on site. A big pluse! Great burgers and Happy Hour!
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
"Nice hotel near freeway"
We enjoyed our one night stay here while passing through the area. The desk clerk recommended an excellent barbecue place nearby for dinner.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Blue Iris
"1st floor rooms"
I'm 6'3 and the shower was about 5' The bed was not comfortable. I stayed in room 100. Very noisy! The previous times I stayed in the 200 rooms and didn't have any problems.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Modern, Clean, Great Staff!!"
The DoubleTree was a very clean and up-to-date facility. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We booked the room for the indoor pool and the pet-friendly room. We were disappointed that the pool was closed during our stay, however, the front desk staff provided us with passes for a free breakfast to compensate us for the inconvenience. Also note, there is a $50 per night pet fee which I believe is an extremely high price to pay for a five pound Chihuahua.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Mrs. T
"pet fee"
hotel was clean and friendly, stayed there because of traveling with pet, I feel the $50 pet fee is excessive, I stay at other pet friendly hotels who do not even charge an extra fee or it is minimal.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
Thank you for sharing comments from your stay. We appreciate your input and do use our guest's comments to make changes when necessary. I apologize for the pet fee but we do donate 10% of our pet fees to the local animal shelter. Sandra Roberson General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
judy
Clean Hotel and the restaurant in the bottom was great. Many different eating options around the Hotel.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Samy
"Great hotel in a great location."
It was an unplanned visit for us. We were happy that we found a hotel so close to anything we needed; Gas, coffee, grocery and shopping. All the staff were very polite, cordial and willing to help with anything anyone needed.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and our location. We hope to have you as our guest in the future. Sandra Roberson General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"this should not be advertised as 3 1/2 stars"
the room was dirty. there was a layer of dust on the night table. there was grit on the bathroom floor. there was hair in the tub. the swing arm on the entry door's manual bolt was sheared off. the walls were scuffed from lots of luggage. the room finishes were fine. some of the case goods were noticeably threadbare. this is an older property that has had some upgrades but not nearly enough to qualify as a 3 1/2 star.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
Please allow me to apologize for the condition in which you found the room. The details you have described are unacceptable and I will review your comments with our team. Sandra Roberson General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
daniel
"Dirty and worn down!"
Room was gross. The cover had to be removed by the manager due to left over semun. Sheets were not clean. They claimed it was lint from maids sweater. They offered me half my money back. Would of left but it was late. Worst hotel I have ever stayed at! Never will I go to a doubletree again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro
I am very embarrassed at the condition in which you found the room and that our staff had clearly not paid attention to detail I am very sorry we let you down. Sandra Roberson General Manager
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
When I booked the hotel, I was expecting my room to be larger than it actually was. The photos on the website are very misleading. I could compare the size of my room to that of a "Microtel". Yet, it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel seems to be a bit dated yet, for the price I was pleased. Getting into and out of the hotel was a hassle. Traffic on the main Highway was always backed up. Also, beware, there are red light traffic cameras all around. Seems the city of Murfreesboro is in great need of money. No signs to alert out of towners about the Redlight Cameras. I felt very safe in the area and the proximity to Nashville was fine (only about a 25 min drive).
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
We use to live in Murfreesboro and had to come back on buisness. The hotel was outstanding and we will be staying again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"1 night stay"
We were very pleased with This hotel. Very clean and staff very nice.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Sherry
"2nd visit - will return"
We have stayed here twice now when visiting our daughter. Very friendly staff, nice hotel. (Great warm chocolate chip cookies at check-in :)
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Nurse Mom2J
"Clean and comfortable hotel, great staff"
Checked in mid evening with last minute Hotels.com discount. Didn't realize these take a couple of hours to go through, but the hotel desk clerk and Hotels.com worked it out over the phone. No free breakfast, but there are lots of franchises nearby and there's a full service restaurant there. Staff was very nice and the rooms were clean and comfortable. We'll be going back.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great stop for us."
We just stopped here on our way home from FL and it was perfect. There were plenty of restaurants close by, the room was great, and the cookies were awesome! Everyone at the desk was very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Janet
"Comfort near MTSU"
Consistent quality across the board. Comfortable and clean. The hotel isn't particularly close (i.e., walking distance) to anything noteworthy, but it's an easy drive to Middle Tennessee State University.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Wally
"Close to MTSU"
We arrived late and had called prior to arrival to check in. The lady was nice and took care of the check in for us. Upon arrival no one was at the front desk. I heard Bill talking but he didn't hear me when I said excuse me several times. After 5 minutes or so waiting at the desk, the security guard finally came and called Bill. He came out of the back with a very nonchalant attitude. After getting into the room, we looked for a phone to call downstairs for a rollaway bed since my mom decided to come. Well what do you know, there was no phone in the room. After going back downstairs and asking for the bed, Bill was informed about the phone and yes he apologized but said he couldn't get another phone until the next day. On another note, the bed was comfortable and the room and bathroom were both clean. The tv was nice and if I could have checked out using it, I would have loved it; but that feature was unavailable at the time. The hotel is very dated and could use some work. The ceiling in the bathroom, above the tub, had some sort of dark smeared stain. The furniture in the lobby is old and unwelcoming. The location is wonderful due to it being walking distance from so many restaurants and stores; and 5 minutes from MTSU-we were there for a graduation.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014