All hotels in La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States of America
1830 Rose St, La Crosse, WI, 54603, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Quality Inn stay."
Nice room for the price. Nice breakfast included.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
One night Paid same for single as double with no doubles left. Charged $10 for cot. Was not notified of this until it was in the room.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
I had no problems, nice hotel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Todd
"Above Average and Clean"
I thought it was fine. The hotel and the room were clean. The rates were reasonable and there was a lot of food for breakfast which is included. Hot foods as well. We would stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good Value for the $$$"
Good value for the money. Would not stay if for pleasure. Business is ok. Decent breakfast for quick stop.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Acceptable stay"
The location was convenient to our meeting at the college campus. The comforter on the bed was wonderful but we had trouble regulating the temperature in the room. It always felt damp. Very convenient to a wonderful italian restaurant next door.
4 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
LuAnn
"Fine room, moderate price"
Wanted a moderately-priced room to spend a night after a hard day of work. Room was spotless. Bathroom was perfect, with new one-piece shower/tub, granite countertop with underhung sink, and tile floor. Everyone notices different things: I noticed that there were no seams visible in the drywall, which simply means top-notch work. Very nice continental breakfast available, and very nice family restaurant two blocks away.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Dean C
"Satisfying Stay"
Enjoyable stay. Very quiet in room. Excellent breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Small room, but clean and generally comfortable. Would have preferred pillow top mattress. Staff was very friendly, breakfast was good. Would stop there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
david
"tiny room! big bathroom"
The room(Queen-size) is very tiny, even for 1 person is hard to turn around! Really impressive thing is the oversized bathroom.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Mao
It was great place for a quick stop. Breakfast had great options!
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Joshua
"Okay"
It was good. Nothing spectacular but you have everything you need here or within a short distance. The breakfast was okay, nothing fancy. With a Quality Inn, you know you're getting good service and this hotel wasn't any different.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Patrick
"Decent place but small rooms"
The staff was great. The hotel room was extremely cramped and small. I would also give the cleaning staff an A+ rating as they kept out room spotless and made sure we had plenty of supplies handy. The pool and hot tub was also small but quite nice but other guests had taken over and were breaking several pool rules (i.e ~ small children in hot tub, open alcohol in pool area including glass bottles, etc). As it was just us and the large loud party we decided to leave rather than create a scene. At no point did hotel staff check on the pool at all. Also, on our first night there were children running up and down the halls until midnight.. just as we were going to call down and complain they did stop. It is not the hotels fault at all the other guests were idiots.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Kathleen
"Great Hotel Stay in La Crosse"
Stayed here for a night for business traveling across Wisconsin. Very satisfied with the hotel. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows though the room was a bit cramped space-wise. Hot breakfast gave a lot of options in the morning, scenic neighborhood along the black river made my run in the morning very nice, and a decent weight room with weight machine, bike and treadmill. Staff was very friendly and a very comfortable stay.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nice hotel, wish quiet hours were quiet"
Good hotel, We would go again. Our only complaint is a work crew was staying there and they were all around us and got up VERY loudly from 5 am to 6 am and banged doors non stop and were very loud. It was a bad start to the day.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
I stayed overnight on business. Comfortable room & bed. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Karen L
"Good for the price"
The room was clean and good value for the money.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Frustrated"
Where's my bill? I was supposed to get a billing via email. Well??
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
jeff
"good stay"
It was a very nice stay. The staff was helpful and very cordial. The room was clean and well stocked. The pool area was clean and her pleasing. The hot tub was a little too hot and had a lot of chlorine.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Duane
"Nice."
Nice hotel. Just WiFi is strange. Couldn't connect at all.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Irina
"Great weekend in LaCrosse"
My daughter and I were in LaCrosse to spend time with my grandson who is a student at UWL and to attend a concert of his. The hotel was a good location for us and the price and Hotel was just what we needed. I definetely stay with you again. KC
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Karryl
"great place will stay there anytime in La Crosse"
Very happy with stay. Other family members spent twice what I did at high priced hotels and didn't have any better space, plus I received Breakfast and evening snack. Will definitely book there when going to La Crosse.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Lin
"Great hotel... Great value"
Recently renovated. Very nice compared to other hotels we have stayed at in the area. It will be our new go to when in la crosse.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"Visit to see daughter at collecg"
Hotel is nice and clean. Good value for price. Great breakfast options! Only downside is the noise. Walls are fairly thin. Next door room was noisy each time we have stayed. Loud TV or snoring which came through the walls. Hotel staff was awesome!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
stay was ok...unable to get on to the wi-fi...so many hotel comercials and adds to navigate before being allowed on the net. I just gave up!!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"I will definitely be back!"
we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel. Very nice accommodations and a wonderful breakfast!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Torre
"Overnight stay in Lacrosse"
Nice hotel. Well worth the price. Room was comfy. Breakfast was great. Lots of choices. Check-in was great. Nice young lady at the counter.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice but no parking."
Nice hotel. Tight fit in a double room for my family of four. No parking left when I got back at 10 pm so I had to park on the street.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
CHRISTINE
"Nice hotel, great continental breakfast."
We stayed two nights and had a great breakfast both mornings.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Lynn
Hotel was old and needed updating. Rooms smelled musty.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Decent"
recent remodel, so there were handymen and traces on ongoing remodel everywhere. Other than that, decent rates, clean, good space.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Teffany
Clean, comfortable room. Friendly staff. Especially like the hot breakfast buffet, not your usual cereal and coffee.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Works well."
Good breakfast, staff. Can tell it has been remodeled - newer items in rooms, etc. Pool area is ok.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was for the value. It was friendly, clean and had all of the amenities one could want. The beds were super comfortable and breakfast was good. They had nachos for us in the lobby before dinner. I rate it excellent and we will be back there at the end of the month.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Yvonne
"Nice hotel for the price"
We stayed for the UW-LaCrosse graduation. The rooms for small but adequate and had some nice updates. The staff were quite friendly and we also enjoyed the free breakfast. The location was good as well; only a 5 minute ride to the ceremony.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Clean comfortable room for the price."
We stayed at this hotel in the past. It was always a decent stay for the price. Now they have remodeled it with all new carpet, beds and furniture...making it an even better deal.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Cheryl
"Good place for business travelers"
I booked this hotel for a business trip and liked the price I saw per night through expedia. The Quality inn was well worth the price, nice cozy room, quite clean, and had a decent breakfast bar. The only downside was they couldn't change my rate upon check-in because I needed a government discount and I didn't see where you could input that online.
"Happy hunter"
Great breakfast! Lots of channels. Clean & comfortable. Friendly staff. Exceeded expectations.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice Experience"
Nice experience. Would stay at a Quality Inn in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Jack
"yes and no"
The room was clean and the smallest I have stayed in during the last 5-6 years. The television would not turn on, the bottom of the bath tub was dangerously slick, and we had to plug the refrigerator in.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Stanley
"close to where we needed to be"
very friendly staff, willing to make exceptions. we were able to pick up keys earlier than 3pm. Room was fantastic, very clean and comfy. Hot tub in the room was heaven. reasonably priced too. would definitely recommend
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
shee
Great hotel room for the cost, staff could have been nicer/more accommodating. I was frustrated the business center printer wasn't working and they didn't help me print what I needed to for work. It was one of the main reasons I chose the hotel.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
was great for the price.....the only problem I had was the pillows were to puffy so I have a stiff neck
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Lousy Management"
Less then average
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"looks nice in pics inbad part of town needs all"
room smelled dirt on rug chair do not sit there shower bath a mess
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Terrific Staff"
This was my second stay. Staff was again terrific. Hotel was more quiet this time.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Quality in La Crosse, WI"
Was very good until I extended my stay a few days through the weekend. First the cleaning staff did not replenish my toiletries or towels, then the front desk lost my credit card record for the extended stay so I was looked out of my room and then that same the cleaning staff did not touch my room at all. The manager felt bad, apologized and did give me a credit on my room for a day. The room was a little bit cramped at the entry where the desk and bathroom restrict movement. The hotel and rooms were comfortable, the breakfast was okay and the amenities good. Would stay again just not for a long trip.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
JoeyPaulyG
"Marina across the street- Black Cove"
Hotel was convenient to the Mississippi and the black river as we were taking a day trip from Prairie Du Chien. Our single queen room was super small compared to our kids with the two queens. Featured hot breakfast but all that was there was maybe a spoon full of processed eggs and hard hashrounds. Coffee was weak and OJ was horrible. We had to walk to a near by family restaurant to eat as it was soooo bad.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Kari
"convient location"
Very clean room, clean hotel and comfortable beds. On the main street, so easy to find. Reasonably priced. Typical breakfast fare, but excellent service. Very good staff. Didn't care for the car dump next to it.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Vicki
We stayed here for the night on our way from Chicago to Mt. Rushmore. Checked in at 11:30 at night and was out by 9 in the morning. Free beeakfast was convenient.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014