All hotels in La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States of America
1830 Rose St, La Crosse, WI, 54603, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Was ok for an overnight stay."
You can tell a refresh was completed. AC wall unit was not all that effective for me at least. Cycled on and off morethan would have liked for s small room. Could hear floor above squeek. Otherwise it was quite clean and good for my needs.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Extra charges after stay"
When we checked in, we complained of heavy cigarette smells in one of the rooms. Then a couple of days after we checked out I saw a $250 smoking charge on my credit card!! None of our party smokes so it is impossible that it was us. They claim that they have pictures of ashes, however they haven't or won't send us them by email. What a joke! They won't refund my money. I will stay elsewhere from now on. This quality inn ruined for the rest of them.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Great hotel, great breakfast and the only thing that was rough was how small the room was.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price - would stay again."
Nice hotel but my room was quite small with 1 queen bed. Everything was very compact but clean. Good breakfast - nice staff. Updated with newer tvs, fridge, microwave, etc. Comfortable bed and pillows and at half the price of the Hampton - would stay again.
Other trip May 25, 2014
JP
Needed a clean inexpensive room while in LaCrosse to pick my daughter up for college summer vacation. As expected. Good value for the price. Breakfast acceptable. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Convenient location."
Very surprised by the quality of the remodel that was done. Will be back when I return to the area.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Very clean rooms. Friendly staff.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
CHRIS
The bed was so comfortable. I slept through a thunderstorm. The room was very attractive--nice furniture. Great breakfast for a weekday. The only bad thing was I could hear my neighbor blowing his nose. Comfortable was either down or a down like material. It was so snuggly. This was my first time at this particular hotel and I would stay again. I go to Lacrosse often as both my daughters live there.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Good room for price"
Room was great, hotel was clean- satisfied with stay.
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
April
Very nice hotel. Newly remodeled. Breakfast was good and staff was very friendly. Angel was a big help to us with directions.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"One night stay"
Overall was good
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Overnight with comfort"
We stayed only one night, but the hotel was all that was promised. It had just been remodeled, and was clean an quiet. There was alot of traffic, but once in the hotel, we were suprised that it was so quiet. The pool area was clean and well kept. This is the kind of hotel everyone hopes to find. Just Great.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"College Visit"
We needed a hotel to merely sleep at. Where there less than 12 hours. Hotel and hotel room were clean and comfortable. Hallway on our floor smelled a little, but room was fine. Breakfast was ample. Will stay again!
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Gina
Clean, good condition, many items in room seemed brand new.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"will stay again"
Have stayed here twice in last 2 months. Friendly service, like the pool.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
charley
"good value hotel"
The service was very friendly. Breakfast buffet was good and the staff kept things replenished and clean during the breakfast time. Our room was clean and well stocked with more than enough towels which was nice. Towels were very soft and nice to use. Bed was comfortable but pillows were to puffy, would have preferred softer ones. Staff made dinner recommendations when asked.We could have used the Wi-Fi code which was not given at check in and I was too tired to call and request it. Our dog was welcomed.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Good price for a very nice room."
Loved the breakfast! No issues at all! Pretty fancy for a cheaper hotel.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014

"Just far enough from center of town"
Check in and check out went smoothly. We were impressed by the fresh smell of our room. Only complaints, out of facial tissue and small build up of dirt under sink . Minor flaws. Would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Clean reasonably priced"
07/29/15 PriceBL
Very clean, nice rooms, central location, standard breakfast, friendly management. The room was quiet and there was a free newspaper. We stayed two nights and would definitely stay here again when in the Lacrosse area.
"Clean ... but in need of upgrades"
07/28/15 MrsKristinK Byron, Minnesota
This hotel is in need of upgrades to the rooms and public areas ... BUT, everywhere I looked, it was clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I did notice that while we were there, the air in the pool area had such a strong chlorine smell that it was hard on my eyes. I know others we were there with had to leave the pool area to go to the lobby as well.
"We'll Stay Again"
07/27/15 Deb D Cresco, Iowa
My husband and I met up with his sister and her husband for a weekend getaway. We were all very happy with our stay. We want to give a special shout out to Kyle, who took our reservations on the phone and was working the desk when we arrived. What a great young man. He was so helpful and friendly. While the room was nothing fancy, it was clean and comfortable. There was more room in the rooms with two beds than in the room with a single queen. Fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room. All good things when the four of us travel together. The hotel is a couple of miles from downtown LaCrosse, but everything we wanted to do was very easy to drive to, so that was not an issue. The money we saved staying a couple of miles away rather than right in the middle of downtown was worth it. Another plus was the breakfast. Fresh and hot both days we stayed. We don't get up to eat right at 7 and no matter what time we went to breakfast, there was plenty of it and it was a good variety. I don't think you could go wrong staying here.
"Great Value!"
07/20/15 BettyJPosqueda Kenosha, Wisconsin
We were greeted at the desk by one of the owners, and it felt as though we were "home." After a long day of motorcycling through Wisconsin, she was helpful in making sure we had rooms that were as we had previously requested. The rooms had recently been renovated--clean, comfortable beds, good bath. Although it felt as though the entire hotel was full/busy, it didn't seem noisy or over crowded in the parking lot. Breakfast hit the spot--variety, fresh foods, etc. With the price of the room being very reasonable, we'll definitely stop here again when in the area.
"Overall a good stay"
07/20/15 CozumelLover2011 Northern Virginia
Hotel was in nice condition. Everything was clean and the breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast. All in all, this was a good choice. The front desk attendants were kind and attentive. Beds were comfortable.
"Great sevice, great place!"
07/19/15 Violet J Appleton, Wisconsin
We had about 15 people staying at the Quality Inn of La Crosse last weekend for an annual family reunion. They gave us a great rate and were very gracious each time I called to make or change or add to a reservation. The staff at the desk were fantastic, friendly and helpful. The cleaning staff is also fantastic, helpful and respectful of our privacy. The owners are very nice people who obviously care about the guests and have done a very nice job of updating and improving the building. The whole family was happy with the accommodations! We look forward to staying there every time we visit La Crosse. We'd especially like to thank Katelynn and Kyle for their friendly, helpful manner. And a nice young man whose name I can't remember, but I think it starts with a D. He was working the night shift on Wednesday night and was very helpful with a small problem that came up.
"Better than expected! "
07/13/15 Skippington Chicago, Illinois
We stayed over the 4th of July weekend and it was busy. The room was very clean and must have been remodeled recently. A free breakfast was included and it was always full of people but the staff kept it full very well. The pool is tiny. The hotel is a bit farther north of downtown in a more industrial part of the city. It was a short drive downtown. My only complaint was that my hallway and room smelled strongly of smoke.
"Nice room. Rude staff"
07/08/15 jrgenterprises Knoxville
The overnight clerk was great helping us with our rooms. The hotel we originally booked, overbooked our rooms and recommended this Quality Inn. The housekeeper was rude beating on the door and finally let herself into the room, while I was still sleeping. I called the front desk and explained the contract that we had 24 hours from checking in. The manager stated checkout was 11am period. So I got dressed and departed.
07/02/15 janicepk Annapolis, Maryland
For the price , this motel was perfect. Lots of parking. Extremely clean in the room the lobby area. Easy access to downtown- it is located on the main drag into the riverfront area.. All of the staff were incredibly nice. Also comes with a breakfast.
"Good place to stay in La Crosse"
06/09/15 FMM15 Oshkosh, Wisconsin
We wanted a simple, convenient, economical, and safe place to stay for a few nights. This hotel exceeded our expectations. Every single staff member we met was welcoming and friendly. Our room was on the third floor at our request and was very comfortable and clean. The reasonable price included refrigerator, microwave, wifi, and a hot breakfast & nachos in the evening if desired. There is an outstanding pizza restaurant very close, too. It is not located downtown but major attractions are within 2-3 miles. We would happily stay here again.