All hotels in Covington, Georgia, United States of America
10111 Alcovy Rd, Covington, GA, 30014, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"niceforprice"
Great place on such a short notice. Very clean aNd well maintained.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
jessica
The bathroom could have been cleaner. Tub need to be caulked.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Beautiful place to stay"
Staff is friendly and very helpful in providing the best service possible. Beautiful place and nice and clean sleeping environment
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
junnie
Great price and comfortable room. Pleasantly surprised by amenities. Great value!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Better than I expected"
Our stay was short and sweet. The room was clean, the bathroom smelled like it had been thoroughly cleaned with bleach, and the bed was comfortable. The outside looked a little rough, but the inside was just like any other hotel room. The lobby was very nice and new-looking. I would definintely stay here again, especially for the price.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Great for the price"
The hotel could use a deep cleaning and some renovation work. The bathroom smelled like smoke even in a non-smoking room. The stairs are uneven and you have to be very careful when on them but other than that I have no complaints. The price was right, the staff was all very friendly and helpful and the hotel is close to restaurants. The bed was comfortable and everything in the room worked. Pretty much what you would expect for the price range.
5 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
"clean but tawdry. not in best part of town."
The room was disappointing. Worn carpeting, fake marble in shower. Price was right. Not in the best part of town. Didn't see any hotel staff except the clerk on duty when we arrived. Sheets were not changed at all in a four-night stay. Management decision? Don't know. However, the bathroom and carpets were done every day.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
judy
"Look for another hotel..."
The room needed everything done to it... carpet was coming up, paint was peeling, walls were filthy. Bed was SO uncomfortable! A day later and my back is still hurting. There are a lot of hotels one more exit west... drive a few more miles.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"nice value"
we got up too late for breakfast but really thought it was a nice stay for a low-cost option; channel guide would have been nice
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
This was a great place to stay for a night in route to our final destination. They provided a very good continental breakfast included in our stay.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Room clean. All amenities functional. Bed comfortable. Housekeeping staff and front desk excellent
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Will stay again"
For the rate, this hotel was awesome for me. Cheap and clean!! My only complaint was the breakfast. Your options are cereal or waffles. The biscuits for the biscuits and gravy were frozen :p Either way, I'll definitely be staying here again!!
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Ashley
"Very pleasant stay"
For an inexpensive hotel, I don't know that we could want anything more. The room was spacious and nice, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast was better than we've had at any other hotel.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Christopher
"Pleasantly surprised"
For the price we paid I didn't have any expectations. Was attending an event at Oxford College of Emory and the hotel was within 5 min. Was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and breakfast area. The Hotel staff was very pleasant and would go out of their way to please us. Stayed for 4 days and even though the hotel is very small, it was very comfortable. Very close to all major highways.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Hunting trip for a couple days"
Hotel was very clean. All resterants were just a short drive away. The place was busy but not a problem. The rooms were clean and had everything we needed. I had no problems at all. Would reccomend to everyone.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice Clean and easy on off from I-40"
Just what I'd expect from a $60 ish hotel. Clean Safe and staff were great. Nice place to lay my head when I was tired
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Toby
Our room was very dirty. The sofa had a lot on stains and the room had a strong order
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Adrian
"Not good just close to hwy"
The hotel was shoddy wifi was down the lobby was locked from 12-6 I guess you get what you pay for
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
kevin
"over all view."
I was not happy with the service nor with splitting my family up. After I was told that I would have a join room or at least a room beside each other, switch nither was done. Just ahead up you for the next person.
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Hall, C.J.
"Quick Stop"
Very quiet location. Convenient to Rt. 16. All personnel very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast choices. Good value.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Lynn
"Has all the basics"
Stayed here several times in the past. Quality of the room fits with the cost. Clean beds, hot shower, far enough off the interstate that it is not noisy. Manager of the hotel is friendly and polite. Me and my tailgating buddy would stay here again. Not fancy enough for my wife.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Falcons Fan
"Nice surprise"
A simple hotel with clean rooms and a cut above service. The staff made sure that our place looked like somebody cared about it. The bed was always sharp and plenty of pillows and towels, (just ask for extras).
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"fabulous beds"
The housekeeper found my credit card and left it on the nightstand! The beds are fabulous. The only complaint is that the continental breakfast is unappealing. It was a very good value for the money.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
lee
"Reasonably priced for the quality"
I sorry to say that sometimes when we prepay for a room when we travel we are disappointed. But we were pleasantly surprised with our stay.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Pastor Rob
"it is a convenient location"
convenient to the Newton County courthouse and Highway 20 short ride to downtown Atlanta and even closer to I 285. I did bot expect that the rooms were not accesible by the inside only. I thought the bed was very comfortable, the room was clean. The basics of a good short term stay, a good breakfast bar, friendly staff for a reasonable price,
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"not your usual baymont"
Service was good but breakfast below avera ge.older hotel.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
rick
"Great deal."
The manager is very helpful. The rooms are large and have a nice sitting area, with sofa. For the price, it would be hard to do better.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
K.D.
"Good value for short stay"
Our room was clean and fresh smelling at check-in. Hotel appeared to be sold out our first night there but room noise was minimal. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pool was small but clean and open till 10pm. Building maintenance was lacking slightly but it appears that Baymont Inn just took the hotel over, judging from the old chains sign still at foot of pole, and was working on it. The neighboring hotel was run down and had some shady activity going on all weekend but it never encroached on the Baymont. I will stay there again next time I'm visiting family in Covington.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Chuck
"Nice hotel stay."
Used this room for a one night stay on a return trip home from a concert at the Georgia Dome. Reserved the room thru Expedia in advance, every thing was in order when we arrived. The hotel clerk was very nice and when he inquired about the reason for our stay he tips and suggestions about traffic and places to eat.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
JD
"Had a Blast"
The hotel was really nice and the staff very helpful. The only thing is they need to expand their continental breakfast items and add on another hour. Other than that it was perfect......
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Quiet/Nice Hotel"
Enjoyed my stay here. Very quiet, decent place. Good price. My only negative review was that the suite I booked was not private enough for two families. You cannot have much privacy when the sofa bed and the other two beds were all in one room.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Deon
"Great Place"
We were there for a state baseball tournemnt. The staff was great and very friendly I would recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
LaRue
"Wedding"
Breakfast ended to soon on the weekend. Need more selections during breakfast. The TV in the breakfast area, should stay on for the guest in case that was a meeting place. The trash cans outside needed emptying. The beds were very comfortable. Nice stay.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Not last resort but close"
Ok but old and run down, would be ok in a 'have to' stay. Bathroom was dirty, mold in the cracks, hair everywhere. Noisy, people walking in the parking lot at all hours
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
R T
We went for a weekend graduation trip and needed a moderatelly priced hotel to stay in. Baymont suites did it. They were affordable and located close to the highway. The room was clean, and there was even a pool.
3 night trip May 31, 2013
"Excellent for the Price"
Comfortable Bed, Clean, Smelled Great and provided a moderate Breakfast selection. Staff was friendly. Located in a safe feeling area.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2013
Frequent Traveler
"Nice Hotel for the location"
The hotel was nice and close to the event we were going to. The rooms were very clean however smoking rooms should have an airfreshner used after each smoking guest. The breakfast was decent but could have a few more fresh fruit selections. The staff was polite.
Other trip May 4, 2013
Wes
"Weary re-branded highway hotel"
Hotel unworthy of mid-market brand. Poorly maintained room in aging facility that apparently changed from Best Western to Baymont brand (former signage still on premises); adjacent portion of original Best Western now carries a deep-discount brand title, one which really should apply to whole complex. Baymont's front desk clerk could not provide directions to Covington town square. Disappointing experience here.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Night stop on the way to the Masters"
It was good, bed was o.k. room was o.k. Breakfast was terrific.The carpet and shower were a bit warn and or needed repair.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2013
Pete
"Great Hotel for your stay in Covington"
The beds were amazingly comfortable and the rooms were very clean.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Janet
I really enjoyed staying there. Everyone was very curtious and kind.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Donelle
"NOT A NEW BAYMONT HOTEL !!!"
THIS DID THE JOB BUT NOT MUCH MORE , FAR LESS THAN OTHER BAYMONT HOTELS I HAVE STAYED IN, THIS WAS A OLDER BEST WESTERN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT , THAT HAD A UPLIFT BUT FAR FROM NEW. IT WAS THE PICK OF THE LITTER FOR THIS EXIT, NEXT TIME I WILL SPEND THE EXTRA $40 AND GET THE HAMPTON.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
BUSINESS TRAVELER
"Over all a nice stay"
Better than some places I stayed in that price range
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Jai's Stay
"Quaint yet accommodating!"
We stayed here on our way to check out grad schools in Atlanta and Athens because The Vampire Diaires films in this town. This hotel is a bit off the beaten path to the town square, but it's worth it. For the price you can sleep 6 people for very inexpensive. I'm shocked that of all the places we stayed, this one was the best deal for your buck! Also, when the cast was filming the beginning of season 1 before it got picked up for an entire season, they stayed here! That shouldn't scare away any people who are not fans, because this hotel is one of the best I've ever stayed in. This is my third time booking with them if that tells you anything.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013
Kendall
Not bad overall. The rooms are outside entrance though which is not my preference. Was pretty clean and quiet though.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2013
"GREAT.....BUT A LITTLE HARD TO GET TO"
IT WAS GREAT.....SLEPT VERY WELL....VERY COMFY BED....PRICE GREAT
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
Need flat screen tv
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
"trip home"
good
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2012
"Business or pleasure-its a great stay at the Bay"
The staff was very pleasant, professional, and accommodating. They attended to our requests in a timely and efficient manner. The rooms and hotel ammenities were well kept and served to enhance our stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
Jo
"Baymont-stay"
The staff was very kind, accommodating, and friendly. When confronted with a challenge they would truly look for a solution above and beyond what you might expect. I found them extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Our room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012