All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
8600 Truck Stop Rd, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"what service?"
On second floor and got bags.. on your own with the stairs.. Want hot water for your shower.. wrong hotel.. want a smile and any questions answered.. not here.. like a firm matress.. um.. nope, not here..
Other trip May 25, 2015
Roy
"Nice to have a room and bed arriving at Midnight."
"Red Flag" Started with Motel shuttle taking 3/4 hour on pick up from 4 miles away from airport, telling me that "last driver using, did not fill up gasoline tank." Room inferior with A/C/Heating unit on its last leg with loud grinding noise throughout the night when thermostat kicked unit on. Lamp shade on free standing light torn on one side in shreds. Bed with springs average comfort. Above average breakfast selection. Housekeeping did not clean room after first night because of "do not disturb sign" on door until 0800 a.m., no back-up check after 0800 am by supervisor, not acceptable during the rest of the day. Came back at 6 pm and was able to get new towels by calling front desk.(excuse-from Housekeeping-something about new person on job). Call light on telephone blinked all night during 3 night stay. When calling front desk at 1 a.m. on first night, was told by clerk-Kyle that he didn't know completely, but to call #6 with recording telling me that I had no messages. Still flashing light. On check out told that it was simple request to call front desk to clear phone on room #228. Quality of room anywhere else would have been $60-$70 per night. Inferior stay. Thank you for computer/business station to print airline boarding passes on last day. Personal stay to watch my three Montana granddaughters run in the Montana State HS Qualifying Track Meet. Montana Wheat Bakery a + located next to Motel. Lt Col USAFR(ret) Indianapolis, IN
Other trip May 23, 2015
LTC USAFR(ret)
"First stay"
I choose this hotel as I drive a box truck and being this hotel was located behind the truck stop I thought it would have more available parking. I deliver early in the morning so returned to the hotel room mid-day. The walls were so thin I could here conversations in the next room. Someone also left their dog unattended for about four hours which barked the entire time.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Bed was neatly made and bathroom was OK. I ended up plugging in lamp and coffee maker so they would work. The room had a strong perfumed smell from being sprayed. Carpet in bedroom not completely vacuumed, area under bed had crumbs. Table had not been dusted nor table legs for quite some time. Thought there would be an iron - but no. Breakfast was downstairs and building was not accessible.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Sue
"GREAT HOTEL IF YOU SMOKE"
DECENT AND AFFORDABLE HOTEL IF YOU DON'T MIND THE STENCH OF CIGARETTE SMOKE THAT IS OVERWHELMING.
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed in."
Hotel did not have an elevator. I had requested 2 beds. There was only 1 bed. My room was changed to another floor which meant I had to move my 40 lb suit case a second time with no help. There was only one person on staff. I will not stay at a Days Inn Hotel again!
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Comfortable"
Maid service was sporadic and room never completely done, always something overlooked
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Simple rooms nice staff and helpful. Their computer was slow to do boarding passes. Love it that you can park your vehicle and they provide a free shuttle to and from airport. continental breakfast was nice and great rates to stay here if you are just passing through! Great service from staff made our stay nice. Thank you!!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice stop on the way to the PNW"
Pretty decent, cheap hotel that we stayed in on the way to Seattle while driving our UHaul cross-country. Really easy parking in the back for the UHaul and trailer. Easy access to a gas station with a nice deli nearby. Clean hotel and great breakfast in the morning!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"The staff could have not been more helpful."
Clean room, comfortable bed, the staff helped me with my needs with getting to where I was going.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
G
"Convenient for the airport, but otherwise..."
The facility is clean but cheaply made, with thin walls and doors and utilitarian carpeting that is noisy to pull luggage over and not great smelling. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was adequate, but I got little rest due to the noise from the adjoining truck stop and from other guests in the hallway and adjacent rooms. It has the advantage of being convenient to the airport, but otherwise there's little to recommend it.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
RT
"Front desk staff was VERY helpful"
Clean and comfortable. The woman at the desk was very helpful!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"The hotel was smoky and musty"
Staff was nice and helpful. The facility was acceptable but we all left smelling of smoke
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Great staff"
Staffed worked with my allergies to the carpet/air freshener and cigaret smoke with a fan in my room and special cleaning. Thank you.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Mush
"Stay in Missoula...."
Could hear the folks in the next room, night and day. No fan in the bathroom. Smell of smoke in the hotel from the smoking rooms.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Not wanting to stay in Missoula?"
If you are travelling on from Missoula, and you aren't wild about a lot of traffic or people then this is your place. The rooms were very clean, comfortable, and nicely sized. The staff was great all the way around; friendly and helpful! If we ever travel that way again this will be the first place we stay!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
C. Ehret
"Truck Stop Hotel"
Clean hotel with no amenities. $30 taxi ride to Missoula. Very basic. I would recommend only if you can't find anything else.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Not even that close to the airport"
Very disappointed!! Very poor facilities, terrible mattress, but staff was ok. Best part was big parking lot in back for long vehicles, trailers, etc.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Hotel right off interstate and 6 miles froairport"
Easy to get to from airport due to shuttle from hotel. 6 miles from airport
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"pleasant for the money"
friendly staff, nice adequate breakfast and clean conf. rooms
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Close to airport so convenient with late arrival ?"
On the road to west Glacier so convenient.the rooms were quiet and easy to get bags in.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Fit the need"
Found it to be quite noisy in and around the hotel. There is a truck stop and service center very close by, handy for picking up things you might need but attributes to the noise. Mattress was flimsy and bed made alot of noise just getting in and out of it. If you just want a place to stay and don't mind some noise, it's O.K.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
William H.
"Not Impressed"
Tiny rooms old bedspreads. Pretty much a dive. Front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Rhonda
"Days inn"
The hotel was comfortable and they hadn't great breakfast every morning. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location was close to the airport, but it was located next to a trucks top. It would have been great if I didn't have to go into town to the University area every day. It was about 9 miles away from the school
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Pets allowed"
I chose this hotel because it was one of the few remaining hotels that allowed pets. It was a Saturday night and there were few hotels left that had availability and took pets. On arrival, I was informed that the room would be a smoking room because I had a pet with a 10 dollar fee for the pet. If I wanted a non-smoking room, it would be a 50 dollar fee for the pet. Not exactly pet friendly and definitely not noted on the Expedia site. As we were paying 100 dollars for a shabby Days Inn, I wasn't inclined to pay the extra forty. As the hotel was full, they had all the leverage.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Matthew
"Misleading and a complete dive"
I would never stay here and do not recommend it to anyone. The word "airport" is used in their name - and they are no where near the airport! I spent the same amount of money the next night, at a brand new hotel in Missoula that was much much closer to the airport. Do not recommend.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Joanne
"Trip for my Granddaughters Wedding."
Next to last room on the end of corridor,and door to go out side bang all night long and very heavy walking up stairs .
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good place for early morning airport departures"
The motel is certainly adequate(yet not new and shiny, if that is a prerequisite).The price is right too! The breakfast was surprisingly full of good choices, even if it was set up in the lobby. All the staff that we dealt with were most helpful. Being near the Missoula airport was such a benefit for our early morning flight and rental car return that I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"located at a popular but noisy intersection"
Very nice for a busy hotel. Clean room, only glitch the air conditioner worked sometimes but not a big issue.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Regained my faith in Days Inn"
Until this trip, my last few experiences at Days Inn were extremely horrible. I only gave them another chance on this trip due to the good ratings on Expedia and they were by far the lowest price available at my time of booking. Staff was friendly, rooms clean and comfortable. Was especially please with their continental breakfast. It was the best one I have had in quite some time. It was more than just the basic cereal and danish. My kids especially loved it.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Nice hotel but far far away from town"
The hotel was clean and the staff were helpful. It was a good value for the money. The only reason I would not recommend this hotel is how far it is from downtown Missoula. The can far to downtown was 38.00.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Annie
"No water"
Fairly disappointed in our stay. We were moving cross country, and when we went to take showers in the morning, there was NO water pressure. None. A trickle. Called the front desk, and was told they knew of the issue and if we wanted we could come down to the fitness locker room shower and see if that one worked. Seriously. Breakfast was fairly funny, cereal with no milk, gravy with no biscuits , no regular coffee. I'm assuming they were too busy answering "we don't have water calls" to attend to breakfast. For $80.... Unacceptable.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Nice quiet stay!!!!"
Hotel staff was great, made sure I got to the airport on time, very friendly. Clean room everyday. Beds were comfortable. If you're looking for a good nights rest at an affordable price this is a great place to go!
Other trip May 28, 2013
Easy
"Good Price"
Overall a good deal
5 night trip May 15, 2013
"Not a good night's sleep"
The bed itself was comfortable enough, but the pillows were huge and foam which made them very uncomfortable. I am still suffering from a painful neck and shoulder as a result. The second night we were there I asked if there was a different pillow available and there wasn't. There was a breakfast, but nothing special. No warm proteins (eggs, bacon, sausage etc.), just yogurt or cold hard boiled eggs.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Lost my reservation"
We showed up at midnight to be told we did not have a reservation and they were sold out. Initially they blamed it on Expedia. The had one room available because another guest called to say he would not make it that night. So, by sheer luck we had a place to stay. The next day we were told it was the "new girl's" fault. She had somehow deleted our reservation. Not what you want to hear when you arrive at midnight to a town that is TOTALLY sold out because of graduation weekend. So we stayed in a smaller room with one bed (had reserved two) with NO service recovery. Will never stay at a Days Inn again.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"not a good experience"
I was disajppointeed in the hotel in Missoula. we have had good hotels at a fair price on the trip so far but the location of this hotel was below what i expected from the pictures on the internet. the staff was not dressed in professional attire and the hotel interior was old and dirty looking, maybe partly because of the dogs that were checking in. They barked in the halls and i wondered if animals had been in the room where we were. The location was next to a truck stop and when we asked about a place for dinner the desk clerk said that the cafe next door had good soup and sandwiches. she said that it was where she ate every day. It did have a laundry facility which we used.
1 night family trip May 10, 2013
htate
"You get what you pay for."
Stayed four nights. The second night the A/C quit working. So I opened the window but woke up to someone smoking outside. Wanted to check out but they called someone to fix the problem. In all it wasn't a bad stay. The bright side was the price of the room; it fit the budget.
4 night business trip May 5, 2013
"Close to Highway and Food & Gas"
Comfortable Pleasant Stay
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Jeff R
"Easy access to Everything!"
Our stay was wonderful! They were very accommodating and when we had an issue with our first room they rushed to fix it and actually upgraded us at no extra cost to us!
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Bargain Motel"
The smoke from the first floor smoking rooms carried up to the second floor NON-smoking rooms and the bathroom could have been cleaner. The staff was kind and helpful, but because of the smoking issue, I don't plan to stay here on my next trip to Missoula.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Deb
"A cheap hotel room. And you get what you pay for."
We just needed a cheap hotel room before a sporting event in Missoula, and this hotel filled our need. It's conveniently located right by I-90, and the price was right. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and well stocked. However, our second floor non-smoking room smelled like cigarette smoke (maybe above a smoking room?), and the bathroom was really cramped. Huge TV from the 1980's got about 15 channels total. The free breakfast had a good selection though. The only reason I would not recommend this hotel to others is because of the cigarette smoke smell in the non-smoking room. Otherwise, for a low end budget hotel, I figured it was fine for a sleep-and-go overnight stay.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Perfect rest stop for me! I felt safe, the room was clean, the breakfast was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"Not Where You Think It IS"
Property is located on a truck stop for o/n rest. It says Airport but the airport is 4 miles away and Missoula about 8
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
FRONT DESK WAS COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. ROOMS ARE CLEAN AND BEDS COMFORTABLE. A NO FRILLS FACILITY, BUT DIDN'T NEED A FRIG OR MICRO SO WE WERE SATISFIED. BREAKFAST WAS TANDARD FARE BUT SUFFICED. WE WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN. I AM A SMOKER SO IT WAS NICE TO HAVE A MOTEL THAT HAD SMOKING ROOMS. IT DIDN'T HAVE ANY LINGERING ODORS, NICE SURPRISE.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2012
keeptruckin'
"Great service, Informed Personnel"
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit at the Days Inn Missoula. The lady who checked us in was extremely friendly and well informed about the area. She informed us of nearby places to eat and offered her services in any way we needed. The room was very comfortable and clean. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
H. Lowe
"Not a bad place to stay on the cheap."
Good service, but poor internet service.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2012
Bruce
"What a great place to Stay!!"
Awesome place everybody did an excellent job,hotel was clean and comfortable.Front desk people were knowledgeable and helpful with area attractions and sight seeing!! Great job Days Inn!!
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
"Would come back"
Everything was more than satisfactory. Would return.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2012