All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
8600 Truck Stop Rd, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Convenient for my needs and good price"
The room suited my needs just fine and was a good price. Everything worked like the TV and wireless wi-fi - enjoyed that you just click and your on - no extra password or other BS to navigate. No refrigerator or micro but thats not a big deal. Good quality for the price and I like the location.
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
"Off of I-90, outside of Missoula"
The motel was fine. It was difficult to find, but the staff was helpful when we called for more detailed directions. It was a very basic room that met our needs.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2012
Room overlooked a semi-trailer and truck parking lot and a motorcycle raceway was also audible. not pleasant, but location was good.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Very nice for the price and location. Staff very friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2012
"very good"
spent two nights on a family vacation trip to Montana and, affordable, clean rooms and good service.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2012
seattle family
"great view!"
Very solid hotel for the price. We all felt very comfortable. During our stau. Fyi there is a casino next door and a strip club about a block down the road
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"ok place to stop"
we were tired and just wanted to relax. it was fine.
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
"Rude night lady"
The night help is rude. I arrived early to check in and she informed me when I said I have reservations that there were no rooms available tonight they were sold out. She did not hear what I said nor would listen when I again said I had reservations. She seemed to busy with breakfast to wait on other customers. This is the reception we got on the night before the Missoula Marathon. Really? She was the only old crab we met the entire stay.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012
"Meets all your needs"
It's a practical place that suited our needs. The staff there were friendly and willing to make our stay as comfortable as possible. They over did it with their breakfast, so much food to meet eveyones appetite. Would definitely recommend this place
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Lori
"Great hotel for short stay!"
The hotel was convenient, and close to airport. The room was quite small but comfortable and clean. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful!
Other trip Jul 8, 2012

We had booked on line a non smoking room with 2 queen beds. When we arrived there were none available. We were given a small one bedroom suite too small to have a cot in the room. Then we were given a smoking room and it was so smelly that we could hardly stand it. I will not book on line again if I've never previously stayed at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Would stay again"
This is certainly not the fanciest hotel so if that is what you are looking for skip it. However, the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Fort he price we paid it was PERFECT!!! My only complaint was a neighbour with a very loud TV on late at night...however after banging on our wall he turned it down and we had no issues on the second night.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Carey
"Convenience within easy distance of the airport"
After two long flights the proximity of a hotel with all the basic facilities I needed was so welcome. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful and the shuttle bus a major consideration for my stay. I am re-booking now for my return trip to the UK next week.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Martin
Clean, comfy, & friendly :)
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Marci
"Good hotel"
Although the hotel is on a busy highway, the room we had was quiet. The staff was very good. Breakfast was excellent. Internet was reliable. We'd go back again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
Garry

"순박하고 친절한 사람들"
호텔이 새로 생긴 것인지 어떤 것인지 공항에 호텔 셔틀을 이용할려고 했는데 전화번호가 없어서 한참 헤맸습니다. 호텔닷컴에도 왜 이리 호텔 전화번호 찾기 어렵게 해 놓았는지... 결국 찾기는 했지만 택시를 불렀다가 취소했다가... 아주 난리였네요. 공항에서 그나마 제일 가까운 호텔이어서 예약했는데, 공항 근처에 가까운 호텔이 없는 모양이네요. 꽤나 멉니다. 순박한 분들이 머무는 동안 많이 도와주셔서 참 좋았어요. 친절하고 공항 픽업도 잘 해 주십니다. 다만, 호텔이 오래되고 낡았고 담배 냄새가 곳곳에. 코인 세탁소도 있고. 잠시 머무는 데에는 괜찮습니다.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
출장자
KR
"沒有電梯的酒店"
作為路經借宿一宵的酒店是不錯的,酒店一貫Days Inn水準,唯一不好,就是沒有電梯,我們住二樓的,要搬行李頗為吃力,尤其對女孩子來說。
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Lydia
HK
"motel type, confortable et pratique en étape"
Ne peut pas être considéré comme une base pour visiter Missoula, trop excentré. Mais parfait pour une étape. Pas de commerces à proximité, mais une boulangerie qui propose des repas d'excellente qualité. Chambre confortable.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
FR
Excellente impression, bon repos après un long voyage, impeccable
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
"Perfect for one night passing through stay."
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
B.C.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
FR

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Missoula Airport

"Friendly staff, basic hotel"
07/04/15 abwildrose63 Alberta, Canada
This hotel caters very much to the working class and provides good accommodations as such. Staff extremely helpful and polite. Breakfast had a good selection but eggs were cold enjoyed the wide variety of fresh fruit.
"One of the nicest Days Inn I had stayed at. I did think..."
06/30/15 Ronald J Madison
One of the nicest Days Inn I had stayed at. I did think rate was a little high, but maybe it was how nice the rooms were. This Days Inn had won a lot of awards.
"Surprised"
06/09/15 robertgZ4309IT Lexington, South Carolina
I didn't realize that this property was part of the Wyndham Hotels group. I was pleased with the attentiveness and friendliness of the front desk lady when we checked in. The room was good for the price and the breakfast offerings were adequate.
"4 day journey across nine states. ,with a German Shepherd..."
06/07/15 dianecK6426WT Port Orford, Oregon
4 day journey across nine states. ,with a German Shepherd Dog my daughter and I stayed at some very nice hotels and not so nice.the staff was friendly and courteous the rooms were clean I felt safe overall it was a nice room they only charged us $10 for the dogs.
"Unfortunate"
06/02/15 animal9800 Orange County, California
I hate to give out poor ratings, but this days inn was disappointing. I booked a queen room on booking.com. There was no option to select a handicapped room for my son who is in a wheelchair. I put that information in the booking comments section and requested a first floor room due to this hotel having no elevator. First off, outside, there is only one ramp location for a wheelchair to access the entry way sidewalk. The location is of course right up against a parking spot which makes it useless and a violation of the ADA when a car is parked there, as was the case when we arrived. I did use the one luggage cart the motel has, but it is very hard to turn and wobbled like it would fall over. When we checked in, the clerk was extremely not "happy to be at work". She assigned us a second floor room, upon which time I mentioned my booking and the request for a first floor room for my son in a wheelchair. She obviously did not read the booking nor did she express much concern. She said all the rooms on the first floor were full unless i paid an additional 10 dollars for a king room! I told her I would not pay them additional money and reminded her again, my son is handicapped. She then said we could have a first floor pet room. So fine, I took that. Room was pretty clean except for the floor. White dog hair everywhere and it smelled like dog. I travel sometimes with my dog so am familiar with pet room expectations. This was well below par. The hallways are loud, and there was lots of noise. The floors are really loud when anyone walks down the hall or rolls a suitcase. And all this you can hear when in your room with the doors closed. In addition, hallways and lobby smell like smoke, and there was a man smoking in the lobby when I checked in even though supposedly the common areas are non-smoking. In the morning, surprise, same lady working the front desk and "managing" the breakfast. I give them some credit in the review because the breakfast was good and better than average. BUT when we got there, the coffee, coffee creamer, milk, and oatmeal were empty and the garbages were full. There was also trash and spilled food all over the breakfast area which the employee was not attending to. While we were eating, another employee came in to start her shift, and immediately starting working the breakfast area. She was very nice! Overall, I would stay again, but would call the day of before I arrived and make sure my booking is properly set. FYI fantastic bakery next door called wheat montana that is open 6 am to 8 pm. Gigantic awesome cinnamon rolls in addition to other great stuff!
"No elevator, no hot water no service"
05/25/15 Roy S Helena MT, United States
Room on second floor - got luggage.. drag em up the stairs... Want hot water for your shower... not here. Want a smile and your questions answered.. not here.. want a firm matress... Not here..
"Wye Facility"
05/18/15 P9494SDrebeccah Dillon, Montana
I appreciate being able to stay at a place that still has smoking rooms. I was disappointed in the breakfast offerings. There were a lot of options, and they looked good, but they were all carbs! No eggs, bacon, sausage etc.
"visit to missoula"
05/16/15 John M Kingsville, Texas, United States
The stay at Days Inn Airport was very pleasant. The room was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and the complimentary breakfast was good. Getting to the airport was convenient since there was the shuttle van. That made things a lot easier for me.
"The stay that never happened"
03/27/15 ckswilson Waynesville, NC
We were due to arrive at the hotel early in the evening, then early in the next morning, then finally for a number of reasons wound up calling the hotel to say we wouldn't be able to get there at all. The perfectly nice woman at the desk was apologetic that she couldn't cancel the reservation since it had been made on the website. When we called the 800 number, they couldn't help us because their reservation system was down. It was midnight, we were stuck at a gas station in the middle of nowhere Idaho, and they couldn't even help me find a closer hotel. So we called the IHG number, and they were more than happy to book us into a Holiday Inn Express nearby.
"time off"
03/27/15 Anthony L Jefferson, Wisconsin
The hotel was clean & neat. The staff was very helpful & nice. The large vehicle parking was fantastic. We didn't get a chance to try the bakery& deli. They close at 8pm. We grabbed some sandwiches & soup at truck stop store. Microwave & fridge came in handy. Room was big enough so we did not get on each others nerves! Would definitely recommend it to our friends & family.