All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America

• Value for money
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
Perfect rest stop for me! I felt safe, the room was clean, the breakfast was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip May 3, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

We had booked on line a non smoking room with 2 queen beds. When we arrived there were none available. We were given a small one bedroom suite too small to have a cot in the room. Then we were given a smoking room and it was so smelly that we could hardly stand it. I will not book on line again if I've never previously stayed at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Would stay again"
This is certainly not the fanciest hotel so if that is what you are looking for skip it. However, the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Fort he price we paid it was PERFECT!!! My only complaint was a neighbour with a very loud TV on late at night...however after banging on our wall he turned it down and we had no issues on the second night.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Carey

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"くつろげました。"
さすがに少し高いだけあって、部屋も綺麗でWifiもちゃんと繋がるし、冷蔵庫も有って助かりました。 しかし、朝食会場が狭すぎる。大人数来たらどうするか心配です。
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
yoshihito
JP
"순박하고 친절한 사람들"
호텔이 새로 생긴 것인지 어떤 것인지 공항에 호텔 셔틀을 이용할려고 했는데 전화번호가 없어서 한참 헤맸습니다. 호텔닷컴에도 왜 이리 호텔 전화번호 찾기 어렵게 해 놓았는지... 결국 찾기는 했지만 택시를 불렀다가 취소했다가... 아주 난리였네요. 공항에서 그나마 제일 가까운 호텔이어서 예약했는데, 공항 근처에 가까운 호텔이 없는 모양이네요. 꽤나 멉니다. 순박한 분들이 머무는 동안 많이 도와주셔서 참 좋았어요. 친절하고 공항 픽업도 잘 해 주십니다. 다만, 호텔이 오래되고 낡았고 담배 냄새가 곳곳에. 코인 세탁소도 있고. 잠시 머무는 데에는 괜찮습니다.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
출장자
KR
"沒有電梯的酒店"
作為路經借宿一宵的酒店是不錯的,酒店一貫Days Inn水準,唯一不好,就是沒有電梯,我們住二樓的,要搬行李頗為吃力,尤其對女孩子來說。
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Lydia
HK
"motel type, confortable et pratique en étape"
Ne peut pas être considéré comme une base pour visiter Missoula, trop excentré. Mais parfait pour une étape. Pas de commerces à proximité, mais une boulangerie qui propose des repas d'excellente qualité. Chambre confortable.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
FR
Excellente impression, bon repos après un long voyage, impeccable
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Missoula Airport

"Clean good value for the money"
04/24/16 davidkC4865PQ Missoula, Montana
The room was clean, kind of dated, but good value for the money. Close to interstate, but no traffic noise. We did not have breakfast there. Close to two big truck stops, so I imagine that a lot of their business were truckers.
"Have stayed here for years."
04/11/16 Q2652NUjeanf Missoula, Montana
This Days Inn is clean, comfortable, and most important for me: convenient! I can stay overnight, have free transportation to and from the Airport, and leave my vehicle there. Staff is friendly, competent, and courteous. The only thing I would appreciate is for housekeeping to use a less intense-smelling cleaning product, as I have allergies to strong scents.
"review"
03/23/16 L7665WZmikes kalispell
All is well Wi-Fi was not working that greatIt would be nice to get more organic food for breakfast GMO free Thank you GOD bless Michael
"A real disappointment"
03/18/16 55Barbara2014 Dillon, Montana
This was a place to crash before flying out...throughout the night there was noise from people in the hallway. The walls were so thin that I could hear the person in the next room snoring - and he wasn't that loud! The noise level made it impossible to get a decent night's sleep. The shuttle to the airport was 25 minutes late - and the reasoning is that she worked at the gas station next door and couldn't leave that job to shuttle us to the airport until she had a break in her other job. This was really unacceptable - even the desk attendant couldn't tell us when she would show up. Upon check-in I asked for a 4 am shuttle and the desk attendant told me "no" that there was a 4:15 shuttle and I'd have to accept that one. Well, my room had already been charged tp my account so I couldn't exactly choose a different hotel and decline the room. I didn't get to the airport until 4:50 for my 5:30 flight. VERY stressful! My husband had stayed at the Wyndham earlier in the week and his shuttle was ready to go at 4 am along with a breakfast sack to go. I will choose a better hotel for any future trips to Missoula.
03/07/16 Shannon K Alberton, Montana
Rooms are clean they have smoking and non-smoking friendly service they have a great breakfast friendly atmosphere they have a little gym, washer dryer for guest I would it....
"Is what it is"
02/26/16 Eric M Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Beds were comfortable. Clean enough. Tub had a slow drain and partially filled while using the shower. Kinda gross to be standing in the water of a questionable hotel tub. I didn't report as I didn't notice until I was about to leave anyways. Smelled like an old hotel room. Sparse furnishings. About what I expected for the price. Do yourself a favor and skip the breakfast. Bring in any valuables from the car. I felt safe but there were a lot of people milling around outside everytime I looked because of the casino/game room next door.
"Best place I've stayed in a while"
02/07/16 harrym275 Great Falls, Montana
I travel Montana 26 weeks a year and this is the best lower priced hotel I've stayed at in quite a long time. The room was spotless, no smell (my main complaint with most places), quiet and the staff was friendly. The only thing I would have liked is a microwave to go with the refrigerator but that's no big. Oh and the bed was comfortable too. Btw, I don't eat the free breakfast ever.
"Condemn This Property or Remodel!"
01/05/16 valb240 Anaconda, Montana
I can say that the only thing that saved this stay from complete failure was the fact that the mattress was awesome. Nevertheless, the place was filthy. Having been a head housekeeper at a resort in Aspen, Colorado, I know that it is imperative to do both a spring and fall cleaning. The carpet, the upholstery on chairs were disgusting. Why could not these all have been shampooed as opposed to letting them become so foul? There is a no smoking law in public places in Montana. When we opened the door to enter the lobby, the smell of cigarette smoke was fresh and heavy. It was not coming from outdoors. We had the distinct feeling that the one manning the desk was stepping into a back office to light up. The hallway reeked of cigarette smoke. If, upon entering our room, which was non-smoking, as were all the rooms in that hallway, and it reeked of cigarette smoke, we would have walked out of there. Fortunately, it did not. But, then there was the unclean, rundown room itself. This property is a shame to the Wyndam Properties group. We will not be staying there again.
"Very convenient for air travel"
12/09/15 992eugeniaf Ronald, Washington
The accommodations are basic but clean. The motel employees are excellent; friendly and helpful. The shuttle was excellent and the park feature a godsend. I could stay and prevent driving a two-lane road while tired and in weather conditions. The price was better than parking at the airport and I got the extra sleep for early departure and late arrival.
"Service is everything"
12/07/15 trystaw2015 Noxon, Montana
The accommodations were adequate. We unfortunately checked out the next morning to a dead car battery. The lady at the front desk was completely uninterested in helping us, however the housekeeper was more than helpful after she noticed we were getting no help from the front desk. Her hospitality is the only reason I gave 3 stars instead of 1.