All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
8600 Truck Stop Rd, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Delicious food
  • Value
    Uncomfortable
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
Perfect rest stop for me! I felt safe, the room was clean, the breakfast was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"Not Where You Think It IS"
Property is located on a truck stop for o/n rest. It says Airport but the airport is 4 miles away and Missoula about 8
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2013

We had booked on line a non smoking room with 2 queen beds. When we arrived there were none available. We were given a small one bedroom suite too small to have a cot in the room. Then we were given a smoking room and it was so smelly that we could hardly stand it. I will not book on line again if I've never previously stayed at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Would stay again"
This is certainly not the fanciest hotel so if that is what you are looking for skip it. However, the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Fort he price we paid it was PERFECT!!! My only complaint was a neighbour with a very loud TV on late at night...however after banging on our wall he turned it down and we had no issues on the second night.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Carey
"Convenience within easy distance of the airport"
After two long flights the proximity of a hotel with all the basic facilities I needed was so welcome. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful and the shuttle bus a major consideration for my stay. I am re-booking now for my return trip to the UK next week.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Martin
Clean, comfy, & friendly :)
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Marci

"くつろげました。"
さすがに少し高いだけあって、部屋も綺麗でWifiもちゃんと繋がるし、冷蔵庫も有って助かりました。 しかし、朝食会場が狭すぎる。大人数来たらどうするか心配です。
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
yoshihito
JP
"순박하고 친절한 사람들"
호텔이 새로 생긴 것인지 어떤 것인지 공항에 호텔 셔틀을 이용할려고 했는데 전화번호가 없어서 한참 헤맸습니다. 호텔닷컴에도 왜 이리 호텔 전화번호 찾기 어렵게 해 놓았는지... 결국 찾기는 했지만 택시를 불렀다가 취소했다가... 아주 난리였네요. 공항에서 그나마 제일 가까운 호텔이어서 예약했는데, 공항 근처에 가까운 호텔이 없는 모양이네요. 꽤나 멉니다. 순박한 분들이 머무는 동안 많이 도와주셔서 참 좋았어요. 친절하고 공항 픽업도 잘 해 주십니다. 다만, 호텔이 오래되고 낡았고 담배 냄새가 곳곳에. 코인 세탁소도 있고. 잠시 머무는 데에는 괜찮습니다.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
출장자
KR
"沒有電梯的酒店"
作為路經借宿一宵的酒店是不錯的,酒店一貫Days Inn水準,唯一不好,就是沒有電梯,我們住二樓的,要搬行李頗為吃力,尤其對女孩子來說。
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Lydia
HK
"motel type, confortable et pratique en étape"
Ne peut pas être considéré comme une base pour visiter Missoula, trop excentré. Mais parfait pour une étape. Pas de commerces à proximité, mais une boulangerie qui propose des repas d'excellente qualité. Chambre confortable.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
FR
Excellente impression, bon repos après un long voyage, impeccable
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Missoula Airport

"Best place I've stayed in a while"
02/07/16 harrym275 Great Falls, Montana
I travel Montana 26 weeks a year and this is the best lower priced hotel I've stayed at in quite a long time. The room was spotless, no smell (my main complaint with most places), quiet and the staff was friendly. The only thing I would have liked is a microwave to go with the refrigerator but that's no big. Oh and the bed was comfortable too. Btw, I don't eat the free breakfast ever.
"Condemn This Property or Remodel!"
01/05/16 valb240 Anaconda, Montana
I can say that the only thing that saved this stay from complete failure was the fact that the mattress was awesome. Nevertheless, the place was filthy. Having been a head housekeeper at a resort in Aspen, Colorado, I know that it is imperative to do both a spring and fall cleaning. The carpet, the upholstery on chairs were disgusting. Why could not these all have been shampooed as opposed to letting them become so foul? There is a no smoking law in public places in Montana. When we opened the door to enter the lobby, the smell of cigarette smoke was fresh and heavy. It was not coming from outdoors. We had the distinct feeling that the one manning the desk was stepping into a back office to light up. The hallway reeked of cigarette smoke. If, upon entering our room, which was non-smoking, as were all the rooms in that hallway, and it reeked of cigarette smoke, we would have walked out of there. Fortunately, it did not. But, then there was the unclean, rundown room itself. This property is a shame to the Wyndam Properties group. We will not be staying there again.
"Very convenient for air travel"
12/09/15 992eugeniaf Ronald, Washington
The accommodations are basic but clean. The motel employees are excellent; friendly and helpful. The shuttle was excellent and the park feature a godsend. I could stay and prevent driving a two-lane road while tired and in weather conditions. The price was better than parking at the airport and I got the extra sleep for early departure and late arrival.
"Service is everything"
12/07/15 trystaw2015 Noxon, Montana
The accommodations were adequate. We unfortunately checked out the next morning to a dead car battery. The lady at the front desk was completely uninterested in helping us, however the housekeeper was more than helpful after she noticed we were getting no help from the front desk. Her hospitality is the only reason I gave 3 stars instead of 1.
"it is nice to there because you have all kind of choice for..."
12/05/15 FRANK S MAYS LANDING
it is nice to there because you have all kind of choice for food and a excellent airport shuttle
"Convenient location for our travel. Comfortable room..."
11/23/15 241kennethg Bellevue, Nebraska
Convenient location for our travel. Comfortable room although not enough power outlets near the bed for our cpaps.
"HORRIBLE!! NON SMOKING IS A JOKE!"
11/16/15 500heidis Benicia, California
Worst hotel stay ever! The hotel smelled like smoke, woke up choking due to excessive smoke. Had an early flight and 2 young children with me so for me to pick up and move them in the middle of the night was out of the question.
"Seen better days !"
10/27/15 Brucezzz Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Disappointed to say the least. Furnishings and decor are in need of an update. Room was clean and generally OK
"visit to Missoula, MT"
10/24/15 John M Kingsville, Texas, United States
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The staff was available and attentive. That was all good. Getting to the airport which was very important was not a problem since there was reliable shuttle service. It is a good [lace to stay for anyone travelling to Missoula.
"Room small. High traffiic area but on/off highway access..."
10/24/15 William C Flagstaff
Room small. High traffiic area but on/off highway access convenient. Smoke in hallway and reception area. No elevator.