All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5615 North Cumberland Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60631, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Close to airport"
very close to Airport. The hotel is clean and conveniently located. However, we had multiple problems - air conditioner repair, refrigerator repair and TV repair during the 3 days of our stay and each time we have to call hotel service multiple times to get things fixed.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2014
nkm
"No complaints"
Check-in was really the only one-on-one experience with staff. He was pleasant, kind, and helpful.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"close to airport"
Nice hotel very close to O'Hare airport. Hotel and the rooms are very clean and prompt and good quality service. Hotel only got an outdoor pool which is already closed early in september. During out 3 days of stay we had multiple problems with the room though. First they need to replace the refrigerator as it stopped working. Then Air conditioner stopped working which was not fixed until the day of our departure. The hotel is very close to airport otherwise didn't find anything special
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
nkm
Good Experience during by stay in chicago....................................
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Great place to stay for your CS exam. Staff was very polite and understanding. I was able to check in much earlier the day I arrived without problems. Breakfast was complimentary, Louie's Bar had great food and made it convenient for me because I didn't have to travel for lunch or dinner. Fitness center is ok just to cool off the stress. Shuttle service to the exam without a problem, had to take a cab afterwards because I wasn't picked up, but its ok cab fair was under $10, but seriously its a walking distance I just didn't know. Over all I'm happy I stayed there, one less thing to worry about when you're taking CS. Definitely recommend it.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Josh
"4 people to a room needs double beds"
I reserved 2 rooms 1 room for 3 people the other room for 4 people. Upon arriving at the hotel they put us in 2 rooms with only 1 queen size bed. I had to go to the front desk and basically beg for a bigger room and was given 1 king size bed in both rooms as the best they could do. I then asked if we could get roll away beds and a blanket at the front desk He told me yes and for 2 nights they never came! I spent 2 nights sleeping uncomfortably in a chair so that my elderly aunt and mother could both sleep comfortably. I was told that booking through expedia entitles me to whatever is left but if you accept an offer from a customer they should at least have enough courtesy to make sure they're comfortable or just deny the offer due to the fact they couldn't accommodate that many guests per room.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Upset Customer
"This hotel is near the airport but away from the t"
The hotel is no free breakfast service and no restaurants nearby so no choice but to eat at the hotel restaurant. Restaurant service is not very varied.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Maggie
"Not bad.."
Overall this hotel is mid class..
8 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
T T
Nice staff. Smelled like smoke in hall. Rooms could be much cleaner.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Noisy fan in bathroom that couldn't be shut off. Dirty carpet with dust and small trash under the beds. Noisy air conditioner unit
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Rudy
"Nice One!"
The hotel was good but NO BREAKFAST!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Worst experience"
Booked for double bed but finally got king beef
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Varun
"OK hotel, but not for this price"
Avarage airport hotel, great bar downstairs, but too high in price for a quality of the room.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Andriy
very good, near the airport, walk across the street for the "L" downtown or to airport. very good place.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Free shuttle to the airport & close to EL train"
I like that there is a free shuttle to the airport. It makes it very convenient. It's a short distance to the EL train Blue line station. I also like the restaurant that's there, Bar Louie.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Rain
"Convenient"
It was close to the airport with a shuttle. NOthing fancy, but clean, staff was friendly, and a nice restaurant on premises.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Second time staying"
I stayed for three nights. This is my second stay here. Not much to say... average, but pleasant, experience. I'll probably stay again in the future.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Hotel is old, in order to operate room temperature required the fan to be on which was loud and disturbing, shower curtain was torn, lamp shades were crooked and tacky
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Needed for Emergency Stay after United Cancelation"
Close to airport, free airport shuttle and accepted our traveling little puppy. That's what we needed. The pleasant surprise was the excellent food in the restaurant downstairs.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Close to friends' homes"
Holiday Inn O'Hare proved to be a very convenient location for our visit with friends who live in the Chicago area. It's right off I-90, which made getting to downtown Chicago very easy. The staff was responsive to our needs, very professional and very friendly. Free overnight parking was a big plus! Access to a computer in the Business Center was convenient. We will definitely plan to stay here when we visit our friends again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
Alicia
I thought it was very nice and convenient for us. We could walk to L-train or the shuttle took you. Rooms were clean and the jets flying over didn't bother us a bit. Very nice place
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Gave away my room!"
Reserved a king/non-smoking room via hotels.com. I arrived around noon, and was told my room was not ready yet. I knew this was sooner than advertised check-in, so understandable. So we went to the city to spend the day, and had a awful day. We just wanted to get back to the hotel, take our shoes off and lay down. Checked in around 10 p.m. and was told our room is no longer available, and all that was left were SMOKING rooms. I told the lady at the desk I have a reservation for king/non-smoking. Her reply, "Because you reserved on hotels.com it's not actually reserved." I was livid. I asked how much she was knocking off the room and was told, "Nothing because you actually paid Expedia." I then said I have the hotels managers contact information because I had to contact him about something else before we came (which was true), a minute or so later she said she has a queen/non-smoking room, which after a horrible day and this horrible experience I gladly accepted. Therefore, I don't know if I won't be dealing with hotels.com anymore, or Holiday Inn anymore.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Fine"
This Holiday Inn was perfectly fine for a quick overnight trip. Did not spend very much time here - basically just checked in to sleep. People were pleasant enough... A little bit hard to get to, but not a deal killer.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Mick
"Close to Blue Line"
Good for business. Convenient to Blue Line for travel to downtown. Close to O'Hare and Rosemont.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
The staff was so very helpful and kind.
5 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great Value & Location"
Stayed here for only a few nights, but enjoyed it thoroughly. The bar & grill was awesome, location was awesome & convenient, price and value was outstanding compared to places in downtown Chicago. I've stayed in a lot worse places there at much higher cost.
3 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Terrible bed"
The full-sized beds in our room were the most uncomfortable of any hotel bed I have slept in. They sunk so deep in the middle that we didn't get any sleep.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Lori
"OK for one night stay"
The shower head did not work too well. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Vicky
"Nice weekend stay"
Very nice hotel for a weekend getaway. Walk to the blue line train - very convenient.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"friendly staff"
The first night stay was not good at all...I got maybe 4 hours of sleep. The air was not working so we called the front desk. The maintenance man had to restart the air conditioner. At about 3:00 am I woke up to an extremely uncomfortable room. The next morning I asked for a new room and that I would like to stay on the same floor so that I would not have to move my luggage far and that I would prefer not to be by the elevator. When I returned later that day, they put me 5 floors down and directly in front of the elevators. They staff was pleasant about it but was not able to accommodate my needs. They gave me free breakfast both mornings for my inconvenience.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Jean
Only negative to our stay was road construction on I90 but that was a slight inconvenience. Pool was not open.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Forced to sleep in smoking room"
This is a WARNING to Expedia users as much as anything. I booked and PREPAID for a room at this hotel, requesting a non-smoking room. When I arrived however, there were only smoking rooms left and, since I had prepaid and it was 11 pm at night, I had no choice but to sleep there. I was up most of the night, nauseated by the overpowering disgusting smell. I was told that EXPEDIA RESERVATIONS WILL NOT GUARANTEE A NON-SMOKING ROOM which is ridiculous - since this can be a major health issue. The system of prepaying makes this policy all the more egregious. If I am prepaying, I EXPECT to get what I paid for, the hotel is guaranteed the income. The staff was otherwise very nice and offered me a free breakfast. Please change your policy!
Other trip May 20, 2014
Mom
No pool, bad
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
"Trip"
Old hotel , price is not in line with quality, Equipment in fitness center is broken room is not clean thoroughly old and damage furniture in room
Other trip May 18, 2014
edgar
"Non-Communications"
The hotel was clean but out dated and in need on an updating. Breakfast buffet was horrible and only eat there one morning of the three we stayed. The entire staff does not know what the different departments are doing. I was there for a trade show and asked for a cab to take me over to Rosemont Convention Center. They said their shuttle can take me over and I would not need a cab. I asked the drive are there pick up or do I need a cab back and he stated that to call the hotel and they will pick me up. Of course when the time came to head back to the hotel, the front desk refused and stated that they absolutely do not pick up. When I got back after a cab ride, the shuttle drive said that I should have called and he would have picked me up. When I explained happened he said they were wrong and the manager said it was discretionary. This just one example of my stay.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Art
"Easy access to freeways and airport"
Stayed for three nights. Things were pretty good. Rates were fine. About what you'd expect from a hotel.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"The bed and pillows were absolutely devine!"
The CTA was close by, which made traveling around easy. The shuttle was Staff was kind, considerate and helpful. The room was great. Bed, pillows, frige, microwave, were very helpful. The shower pressure was magnificent, perfect.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
The service was great the staff great the hotel is nice place to stay & clean the bar and the food was awesome overall I highly recommend
vicky
"Just needed overnight stay at airport"
Hotel staff was tired and not very engaged at check-in. Bar area was crowded and noisy. Room was dated and worn but bed was comfortable and shower worked as advertised.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
It was a good experience, we only stayed one night and would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"NICE HOTEL CENTRA LOCATED."
there was a leak in in the bath room from the ceiling i reported it to the front desk about 5 30 am i left out of the room about 8:30 am maintenance hadn,t arrived to check on the problem , other that that i was satisfied.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
ALLEN
"Nice hotel near airport, free airport shuttle bus"
clean, comfortable, nice hotel, there is bar in the hotel and very convienient, there is shuttle bus to rosemont train station and to airport, 24 hours. it is easy to go to the Chicago down town by train and easy to go to the shopping mall, fashion outlets of Chicago.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Excellent no-frills airport hotel"
This hotel is clean, pleasant and comfortable. There is a 24 hour free airport shuttle (schedule at the front desk), but it can get full, so I recommend waiting in the lobby well in advance. The restaurant downstairs is reasonably priced and has a large menu that would suit diverse tastes. Staff is very polite and helpful.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Everything was amazing.. Great location to take the trains into downtown chicago.. Staff was very polite.. Loved having the bar and grill just downstairs. Only complaints I have was tv never worked.. Someone came up to fix it.. The moment he left it was messing up.. I think it might have been some lose cable wires??.. And the road construction.. Sore eye sight.. And watch for pot holes. Other then that I would stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Chuck T
"Good airport hotel"
This hotel is excellent to stay before or after an O'hare flight - the 24 hour shuttle service is excellent. If you expect a room at the stated 3 pm check-in time, be prepared to wait - the lobby was full of people waiting to check-in to their rooms each day I was there (3-day stay). At this time they only had one person at the front desk - seem to be short-staffed in housekeeping as well as the front desk. The hotel was very clean and the beds were very comfortable to sleep on. On my last night there, the front desk clerk assigned my room to another guest. At 10:30 pm, someone was trying to unlock the door to my room! I called the front desk; the desk clerk had accidentally gave my room to someone by getting the room number mixed up with another available room. I was disappointed that they did not call me back to clarify the situation that evening - I found out the next morning when I checked out. The room service food was excellent and reasonable priced compared to other hotels I have stayed at in the past.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Greg
"Excellent for Cs takers"
Excellent for Cs exam close from the airport and from the center Staff is amazing rooms r comfortable and room service very good No nearby facilities to visit but u can take the train blue line to the downtown of Chicago One problem was the shuttle to the airport I waited at the terminal on arrival more than 30 minute s but at checkout the shuttle was readily available Price is average for those who want 2-3 days but expensive for longer stays
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Toufic
"Close to highway and train"
Construction outside on the strrets and above my room the entire time I was there.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great bar and shuttle!"
Was very happy with the Holiday Inn. Not only did I get a great deal on Expedia, but the shuttle driver even took us to the local casino. We also enjoyed a late night drink and meal at bar Louie when we returned around 1 AM.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jen
"Decent hotel not too far from the airport"
The staff were pleasant and the room and hotel were clean. However, the walls are not very thick - when the residents of the room next to me left their alarm on at 4am, it kept me up until it automatically shut off at 5am. The night before, other neighbors were up late into the night having a small party - probably not too loud, but loud enough that I could hear most of the conversations. The bar/restaurant in the lobby is nice - good service, good beer, good atmosphere...though breakfast is not included in the price of the room and runs (for the buffet) at $12. I heard other business travelers discussing the hotel in the morning over breakfast and complaining about the same issues.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Location close to Airport"
Hotel close to O' Hare Airport, offers a free shuttle pick up. The rooms were good size, beds nice and cozy. The Restuarant downstair Bar Louie has excellent food! Highly recommend
Other trip Mar 20, 2014