All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
5615 North Cumberland Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60631, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Close to ABR"
Stayed 4 nights for the ABR Core exam. Very close to the Renaissance hotel (meeting point for exam) as well as the exam site. Very friendly staff. Breakfast buffet was a bit spendy for the variety. Internet a bit spotty in the room but fast in the hotel lobby.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
D
I used it on a business trip! Just slept in the hotel. The hotel is clean with friendly staff. The hotel is dated and u can smell it.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"OLD and RUNDOWN"
Not a great hotel especially for the price. Old and out of date hotel.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Excellent, Clean, and Friendly"
Was a fantastic experience with great service and very clean. Hotel staff were great and was in a great area with access to the L train. Rooms are very comfortable and were properly cared for. High recommendation for those looking for an easy stay.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Ben
"Motel feeling"
Hotel lobby looks nice. On site bar and restaurant is a big plus.hotel staff is very friendly. Rooms aren't good. Have a motel feeling. Stains on sofas. Cheap looking small bathrooms. Would expect much better for the price they charge. Room service was good. Overall not bad but not worth the price.
5 night business trip May 28, 2015
"an ok stay"
It was very nice of them to allow me to check-in early. I arrived Chicago at 5AM, and was too tired and sleepy to wait until 3pm to check in. Also the airport shuttle was convenient. I have stayed in that hotel severa times, the room they gave me this time was not that great. The bed, and whole room felt humid. The toilet looked not well cleaned.
Other trip May 30, 2015
tripaccare
Everything OK except the poor Internet wifi signal in my room. You get what you expect from an Holiday Inn. Cool things: 5 minutes walk distance from CTA blue line and less than 10 minutes from O'Hare airport by free shuttle.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Great Location and Service"
Stayed here for my birthday when attending a theatre event a few miles away. Excellent and attentive staff, who I am very grateful to for helping me get a cab in horrendous weather. Room was well furnished and tidy. Can't say much else about it because I was asleep for most of the time I was in it, but I slept extremely well.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Carlos
"Soggy stay in Chicago"
Checked in late. Staff was courteous and helpful. Got up to my room, unpacked, brushed teeth and kicked off shoes to get ready for bed. Noticed that my socks got wet immediately. I noticed that the carpeting from in front of the TV to the bathroom door was soaking wet. I was exhausted but I called down to the front desk to alert them to the situation. No one offered to switch my room. They apologized but did nothing. I alerted the front desk in the morning as I was checking out. They again apologized but did nothing to remedy the situation.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Brian E
"Kay"
Very upset. Staff destroyed the handled of my briefcase by catching in the sweeper. Because I hooked it to my suitcase I didn't see till I got home. Offensive air freshner continually in room. Food was good in the lounge, which is a good thing since not much around to go to eat.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"shuttle was 90 min late. 3 people waiting."
The hotel is fine, but waiting for the shuttle that long and receiving incorrect information about shuttle times was terrible.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Eik
"ORD Hotel"
Nice people, good location for ORD, but a bit rundown and dirty. If they put a little effort into cleaning it up, would be much nicer.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
Greg
"Comfortable stay"
Three nights. Visiting family nearby.
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Well worth the money. Not too expensive"
Its a really good place to stay both for business and pleasure. Had a great time for the 2 days I spent here. Enjoyed the view as well. Most importantly, its really close the airport and to the Cumberland cta station. They provide the shuttle service to the airport so that is really an add on. Overall it was a great experience
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Ankita
"Great place to stay."
There is a Bar Louie restaurant in the hotel. Had a great dinner there. Also the complimentary is in this restaurants. I enjoyed the whole experience.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"wonderful for the price!"
the breakfast was amazing! huge spread, the bed was so comfy!!! loved the soaps and such, super clean and the front entry way was spotless! the shuttle was on time and it was all around the best holiday inn I stayed at.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Surprisingly ok"
Stayed here for 4 nights on business. Hotel was ok actually. Beds were comfortable. Hotel needs an upgrade but overall it was ok with free wifi and a decent bar/restaurant. Would stay here again if I have to
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Ian
"Not too far from the city"
Clean, good breakfast, very courteous front desk and plenty of parking for our weekend stay.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Decent stay near O'Hare"
Good hotel with complimentary shuttle service to the airport.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Nice Hotel, good location with Airport shuttle"
Nice hotel, has what you need to a comfy stay, room comes with a small refrigerator, that is a plus. Located close to the airport with Free Shuttle and close (walking distance) to a train station if you want to go to Downtown (30 minutes away in train).
Other trip May 4, 2015
Randall
Typical chain hotel stay...relatively uneventful and unremarkable, which to me is a-ok
Other trip May 4, 2015
"disorganized staff"
Disorganized staff that did not communicate well with one another. There are nicer options in the area at the same price point.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Stay outside Chicago and save money!"
The hotel staff was very pleasant, and even offered us free bottled water when the convenience shop was closed. The hotel is within walking distance to a Ventra rail station. And parking is free at the hotel. Also the bar Louie in the hotel had great food, and stayed open until 2.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Ashleigh
"Old property, not well maintained"
My room smelled of stale smoke and dirt. The A/C unit had tissue or something shoved in the unit in place of insulation (and was missing a cover since I've never seen this part of the unit before). It also didn't work correctly - it was either cold or hot, you couldn't combine the air to create a comfortable temp. There was standing water all along the vanity behind the faucet which has clearly been a problem since that part of the vanity had extra caulking. To top it all off, the night auditor was rude when I checked out at 5am.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Chicago mini vacation"
Chose this Hotel for it's close proximity to the 'Blue Line' train. Staff was very nice. Got there a bit early, but had no problem checking in. Overall it was a pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Lovely stay at this Hotel!"
I had a wonderful stay at this hotel! I was only there for one night but it was perfect for what I needed. The hotel staff was very courteous, I had a spacious room, and I love that the bathrooms had plenty of counter space and was well lit. There is also a great restaurant connected to the hotel. My only complaint, and it's very small, is that you could not turn off the vent in the bathroom (I checked all around for an 'off' switch). It's not a very loud noise but still would have like to have it off. As long as you keep the door to the bathroom shut, It's not a problem while in the bedroom. All in all, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel there!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"I am happy with my stay at this hotel."
I am happy with my stay at this hotel. The only one thing I noticed is that shower pressure at 11th floor is not good at all.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Saroj
"Nice hotel for quick turnaround trip."
Nice hotel, very close to airport. Had a shuttle bus, but it took a very long time. Hotel is ideal for a quick trip, close to the airport and very near the blue line train. If your looking to actually see the city I recommend living in the city not the outskirts.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Dee
"Park n Fly"
Stayed one night and flew out of Ohare . Shuttle was in lobby in morning. Burger in bar on 1st floor was best I have had in a while. Staff was friendly. In room coffee was good.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
dan
"Started shaky but ended extremely well"
I ordered a room with 2 double beds for 2 night but when we got there the front desk clerk told me they didn't have any more available. He told me they had a a room with 1 queen available for the first night and we could switch to a room with 2 doubles for the second night. When we got upstairs to our room neither of our room keys worked so back to the front desk I went. The clerk apologized and gave me keys to a different room on a different floor which frustrated me at first but when we got in the room it was a mini sweet with a separate living room and a kitchen and microwave. I was not expecting this so it definitely brightened my mood. After all the room confusion we ended up loving our room so much we stayed in it for both nights. The clerks were friendly, housekeeping was accommodating and the overall experience was very nice. I plan on going back again soon!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Decent place but there wasn't a good restaurant nearby.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"overnight stay"
I was pleased with my stay. I booked this place because of proximity to The Patio Theatre. It is smoke free so that is a plus for me. The room was clean and nicely kept. I evened pulled back the sheets to make sure there were no stains or stray hairs. Every thing was in working order. Free parking and breakfast were a plus, especially in the Chicago area.Bar Louie was fun. The hotel is a little dated but nicely maintained.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Judy
"Conveniently located on the I"
Paint on the door and hallways needs TLC. The carpets need to be cleaned/replaced.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
KhanIam
"Close to ORD"
We were looking for a place to stay near the airport without braking the bank. This is a good choice for that purpose. The basics are covered. Rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are comfortable. No noise or other disturbances. But don't look for any other thrills. The pool is outdoors (not a good choice for February travel) and the restaurant/bar next door is OK, but nothing to write home about.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Overnight at Holiday Inn O'Hare"
We had a quick overnight stay. Very quick front desk service and nice bar and grill connected to the hotel.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Iowa
"Great location but with problems"
Room very clean. Temperature of room hard to regular. It's winter, but we had the "Cool" setting on because it would get so hot even at 59 degrees when on "heat". Ironing bard was broken. I told them about it but it was never replaced. Remote for TV would not work, so for 3 out of our 4 nights we had to use the side controls on the TV which was annoying. Was charged twice for a one night stay when my family arrived. They did give us vouchers for breakfast which was nice. Bar Louie is attached, so it was good for evening drinks. They have a 24 hour shuttle to O'Hare which is nice but we did not need that. Exhaust fan in bathroom did not work
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
BB
"great"
Easy access to expressway
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"chicago"
Stayed there for the second time, staff is very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Penny
"NICE HOTE CLOSE TO O'HARE AIRPORT W/GOOD BAR"
CLOSE TO AIRPORT. + SIGNS TO ENTER STREET, :) BAR, NO MORE
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
AG
"good"
Stayed here to use nearby testing facility for professional licensing exam - 1 night. Hotel is exactly as advertised. You can walk across the bridge to access a Mariano's and a couple restaurants, or have the shuttle driver drop you off. Very convenient and free shuttle to O'Hare airport. Just call to figure out when the driver will get to the airport and where to meet him. Would book again for traveling by way of O'Hare. You can walk to the Blue line station but it's a bit tricky to get across the busy street. Just have the shuttle driver drop you off there first on his next trip.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
close to the airport, has free airport shuttle and free breakfast. I am happy about my stay
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
tripaccare
"No problems...nice staff"
We were only there for a couple of days, but this hotel was perfectly nice and pleasant. It was nice having a bar and restaurant on premises for room service.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Annie
My experience was great. It was surprise for my husband's birthday. We enjoyed the evening on New Years Eve at Bar Louie. The staff were great. I give it a 4 rating.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Over night stop"
Overnight stay due to flight schedule from St. Thomas to Seattle. Good shuttle service to and from airport. Had a quick dinner in the bar - live music - Comfortable bed and nice room. Door into bath was tight.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Danielle
"Business trip"
Just needed a place to crash waiting for early next morning flight. Room clean, quiet, close to airport, shuttle response quick, front dest staff professional and courteous.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Brenda Breeze
"Average"
Very average hotel and stay. They git me a room around noon, which was appreciated. Missing shower gel, only bar soap - not very nice. Cleaners knock on door before 7:30 to check if they can clean your room - NOT OK. They should be alerted when I check out. Not much around the area - so pretty stuck in hotel unless you like to drive
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Sissi
"Functional business hotel"
This is an old hotel with a refurbished lobby and newer restaurant, which is OK. The food in the restaurant was typical fry food. I had a chicken / rice dish one evening and it was clear the chicken slices were just microwaved. The floor and room I stayed in were very tired. The elevators have had an almost 'do it yourself' facelift with a raised floor tile. This place is in need of a serious overhaul. The staff I encountered were all really great
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
LD
"sucks"
My reservation never got thru after i paid for it and thry didnt have rooms available
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
Pedro
Good restaurant and Convenient location for the airport
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Matthew
The rooms were very clean and well kept. The lobby was very nice and had a very nice staff!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014