All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1919 West End Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Amazing Mother/Daughter Weekend!"
Great location, prompt shuttle to anywhere in 2 mile radius, wonderful breakfast, and amazing staff!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Kristi
"great location"
Perfect location. Clean and comfortable, what else could you want?
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The staff there was very helpful. The free shuttle service was great. The breakfast and breakfast staff, AWESOME!!!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Kelly K
Very nice Hotel. Friendly staff, clean, close to Downtown and complimentary Shuttle.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"nice hotel close to music row"
Only problem was parking spaces too close and hard to get in and out.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"great location"
great location, good restaurants and the shuttle was great
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
thomas
"Not as Nice"
Vending machines on 3rd and 4th floors would not take dollar bills. Room doors close hard thereby slamming. Very noisy. $10 incidental charge the morning of checkout. I didn't have ANY incidentals and I'm still trying to get it back.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Bruce
"Nice long weekend away"
Couldn't have asked for better. Room was clean, towels were plentiful and the whole hotel was QUIET. Close to everything we wanted to do. Hotel shuttle was great taking us to our destinations, and we Uber'd back. Thanks!
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Jill
"Nice hotel and short drive to the arena."
Checkin was a available at noon. They shuttled us to the action and we avoided parking. Great breakfast. Better than most with eggs and bacon.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Brad from Atl
"Fair value and service"
I thought the hotel in general was clean and nice, but very noisy. We stayed on the first floor, and we got in quite late ourselves, but furnace noise, hallway noise woke several of us, and we had 6 rooms / 6 couples. A few issues with maintenance (sink plugged, toilet didn't work great, counter space sparse in bathrooms). However desk reception, breakfast, snacks, and shuttle service were GREAT. Good place to stay for the value.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Ray
Came to Nashville for the Maroon 5 concert and was very pleased with the Hampton Inn. It was a 5 min cab ride to downtown and about a 30 minute walk. Had free parking and a delicious breakfast every morning.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, friendly (and a little loud)"
Clea, comfortable, friendly. Could hear noise/activity in hallways from room.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Kerry
"Friendly"
We were here for a girls weekend. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, even the shuttle driver and breakfast crew!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Karee
"good"
Nice Neighorhood, small room, very good service,
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Loud room equals no sleep."
Normally this chain is one of the most reliable for a short stay. That being said, our overnight visit was subpar at best. The beds were not of the same quality we were used to from this chain, way too soft and mushy. Likewise the pillows did not feel like the normal array that is offered - all way too soft with internal "clumps" of whatever material is used. Our room heater was so loud and "rough" sounding that we could barely sleep. When we did get to sleep, our room was directly across from the public elevators and we were constantly awoken from post-party "loud" voices at 1am, 3am & 4am. They should probably convert those rooms to service or storage. When I pointed out the problems to the staff at the main desk the next morning before leaving, the just said "Okay". Considering how many times I have stayed with this chain, and as a Hilton Honors member, I expected some kind of amends or restitution. I will say that the serving staff at the morning breakfast were fantastic. It was quite crowded as the hotel was sold out the night before, but they were efficient and friendly while keeping the food flowing and the tables bussed. I wish I knew their names, because the deserve tremendous kudos considering the mob that morning!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
TERRY
"Excellent Hotel Close to Vanderbilt"
The location was very close to Vanderbilt and several good restaurants. It was clean and parking was very good. The only thing I didn't like that much was my room was partially underground so it was a bit dark. But all in all I would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"nashville"
The hotel was beautiful, room very clean and comfortable. The staff very friendly, helpful. The shuttle into town was great, very timely and the drivers informative. The breakfast was really good and the staff so pleasant. Their are many restaurants within walking.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Lonnie
"Nashville stay"
The hotel was nice and conveniently located. Staff very friendly. Breakfast buffet was good. My wife loved being able to make a fresh waffle. My only complaint would be that the hotel charged $10 to my credit card just in case I made a long distance call, which is outrageous. The hotel has my credit card on file and can charge what ever is needed to settle my bill without having to charge the $10 ahead of time. In all of my travels I have not experienced this prior.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Perry
The hotel staff (2:00 pm, Jan 23, 2015) at the front desk is not very nice. The staff ignored me until I said "hi" to show my intention of check in.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Pleasant stay. Would stay here again. Clean comfortable room and bathroom
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Right off I-40"
Good location! walk to Vandy. Easy access to city. Stayed here several times. Polite, courteous and clean.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"nice stay"
Business
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Cory
"Good hotel for location of West End activities."
No issues. Good and knowledgeable staff. Room is what is expected throughout all Hampton Inn's nationally.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Thin walls and surly breakfast staff"
The hotel was clean, good neighborhood and the staff for the most part was very very helpful and kind. There are two things that I'd like to point out. The walls are very think and one can hear everything. The guests across the hall came and went and were extremely loud (to be expected since it is Nashville). But their volume made it impossible to get a good night's sleep. I'd also like to mention that the staff that were assigned to the breakfast buffet were surley and acted as if we were imposing on them. It was such a turn off to have someone remarking about the fact that I took two boxes of cereal. It would really help the overall experience if we didn't feel like we were freeloading at breakfast- afterall we did pay for it.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Perfect location for good amount"
My stay was great. It was close to downtown and had a lot of restaurants near by! Great location and the staff were very friendly!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Claire
"Excellent choice!"
Booked for one night, ended up extending my stay after check out, and went right back! The staff was so friendly, the room very comfortable, plush, and clean. Super location in the heart of Nashville! Breakfast was GREAT, with a vast variety for every dietary need!
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
My friend and I came to Nashville for a New Years trip. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The room was huge, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The location was fantastic! There were resturants and bars right around the corner! Downtown was close too! We even walked home a few times from downtown. The shuttle was also a huge plus! It saved us from paying for parking downtown. It only ran to 11pm so if you plan on partying downtown, like I said, the walk isn't bad at all...or a cab ride was no more then $10. I would definately stay here again! Oh, and although my friend and I only made it to one free breakfast on time...it was delicious..and free!! Lots to choose from and friendly staff the lighten up your morning.
4 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Mandy
"Nicest stay ever!"
From the helpful staff that were there to check us in to the Extraordinary young woman that ran the Breakfast we were totally impressed in this Hotel. The rooms were way above average, the hot water was instant on demand, the room was clean, no odors, everything was wonderful. The shuttle ran us to and from venues and activities and we never waited more than a few minutes at any location. Parking was ample and FREE!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Wes
It was a great hotel and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"quick mini vacation. staff was friendly and helpfu"
In Nashville over New Years. Had a great time. The hotel was great.
Jon
"Great location at a good price"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and we took full advantage of the free shuttle to downtown.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Good price for the location"
Nice rooms, but very thin walls. Breakfast was a little better than most hotel complimentary breakfasts, but nothing amazing. For the price, location, and free parking this hotel was great - a much better deal than other hotels in the area.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Stayed 3 nights. Very nice room and hotel. Convenient to downtown & Vanderbilt Univ.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"New Years Eve in Nashville"
New Years Eve in Nashville. Great location. Extra attentive front desk staff, comfortable bed and bedding. Overall great stay
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Robin
"Nice hotel clean great location"
Hotel is in a great location for some of the tops eats in town within minutes walking distance.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Love everything about this hotel and city!
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Jill
"Great hotel, love the shuttle service"
The staff was very welcoming and polite. Room was clean and accommodating. Breakfast was good. The most convenient aspect was riding the shuttle downtown and leaving the car parked.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Angie
"New years fun."
Shuttle service made access to bowl game activities very convenient.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
vacation
"Great location and amazing staff"
Great hotel and amazing location. The staff was wonderful. I will be staying at this hotel again when I return to Nashville.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
In town for an engagement part - had a relaxing night at the Hampton.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Timothy
"great place to stay"
extremly friendly staff, very clean rooms and hotel in general, quick trip downtown on the free hotel shuttle(except it doesn't run on sundays), 20 min from airport
3 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Christopher
"close to downtown"
hotel was better than expected, clean, friendly staff, great breakfast setup shuttle to downtown was a nice suprise
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
RC
"Great neighborhood, comfortable hotel"
Very comfortable relaxing visit with family
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
There were several problems with my room. The sink did not drain, the bed was hard, and the sink did not drain. Several times during the two nights I stayed, there were construction / road noise that keep me awake.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"great experience"
The staff was friendly and extremely helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Good location for a visit to Vanderbilt; easy to find; easy to get to from the airport; walking distance to campus. They also offer shuttles to just about anywhere you want to go and are extremely friendly and accommodating. And you are only half a mile or so from the music districts downtown.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nashville stop over"
Good hotel for price.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Amazing Deal!!"
Great room with comfortable beds and a frig. There were lots of restaurants in walking distance. The complimentary shuttle was a big perk though it only runs till 11pm so we had to get a cab back but from Broadway and 2nd it was less than $10!! Plus free breakfast and parking!!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Vickie
"Thinking twice"
Well wasn't happy. After giving conformation number an id an credit card told clerk wasn't price quoted still charged an was booked in wrong name so next morning manager had no idea of event that took place. Was over charged promised will get money back still waiting so prob won't book again an this was a yearly hotel we stayed at.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Stayed for conference"
Arrived early & was shockingly offered an opportunity to check in early so that I did not have to drag my suitcase to the conference with me. Shuttle driver was great. Very friendly & knowledgeable about the area & it's history. Had dinner suggestions that were spot on. Room & common areas were clean & well maintained. Desk staff was very friendly & helpful. Great stay.
Tired Mom