All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1919 West End Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Perfect for our weekend"
The shuttle Is a little bit complicated because they only have one driver and one shuttle... But the location is awesome and staff wonderful especially Nicole in the breakfast room. They have a really nice breakfast and Nicole keeps it happy and replenished. Great restaurants nearby too.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
It was grate
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great Location for a Nashville Trip"
My husband and I were visiting our son who lives in Nashville. The hotel was a great location, in the middle of everything. We could walk to restaurants and bars. I jog so I could head over to Centennial Park for a nice course. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It had free parking, free coffee, free cookies in the afternoon and a very helpful staff. The bedding was very nice as was the work area and there was free wi-fi.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Lynda
"Nashville for CMAs"
Check in was great as we were greeted immediately by the gentleman at the front desk. Upon learning that this was our first visit to Nashville he offered suggestions on things to see and recommended that we use the hotel shuttle as much as possible. He was friendly and helpful with all of his recommendations. The room with a king size bed was a nice size and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The only negative I can say able the room was that something was wrong with the toilet tank and every few minutes it would run water which was pretty annoying while trying to fall asleep but not really a big deal as I didn't bring it to anyone's attention until check out when they asked about our stay. I actually tryed to book the room for a third night but they wouldn't match the rate I received for the first two nights through Hotels.com so we checked out and found another hotel. Overall it was an enjoyable stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Jeffrey
Wonderful experience for a reasonable price. Staff was very kind and accommodating. The hotel itself had great amenities.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
S
"Nicely suprised"
We liked this hotel. Easy to get to. Check-in was fast. Nice, large comfortable room. Location was great and within walking distance from many restaurants.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"Vanderbilt visit with Nashville sightseeing"
We were there for a Vanderbilt campus visit. It was a great location to the campus and for going downtown to shop and sightsee. The breakfast was good, rooms were clean, staff was friendly. Rooms are a little cramped for 2 adults and teenager and bathroom is small but would visit again.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Rita
great trip!
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Central to everything in Nashville"
Central to everything in Nashville clean and easy parking. We enjoyed our stay there it was convenient and they offer shuttle within 2 miles of any place I needed to go the continental breakfast was excellent had a wide choice of meal selections and the hotel was very clean and service unobtrusive. There appear to be plenty of parking for all of the guests as this was a very busy weekend. Prices are fairly consistent with any other hotel in central Nashville in the West End would recommend it no problem enjoyed our stay would stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Lyle
Hotel is a bit further from downtown than I expected, but their shuttle service is excellent and prompt!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Had a great experience and staff was very kid friendly
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Wonderful Hotel & Staff! The shuttle drivers were very helpful and we never had to wait more than a few minutes for a ride. Pleasantly surprised by the accommodations, much nicer than I anticipated. Although it's only about a mile and a half from downtown, it sure seems a lot farther after a long day of shopping and a fun night of partying, I would definitely suggest a taxi back since the shuttle stops at 11 p.m.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Cheryl
"Conference trip"
Clean room. Got put into room 106. First room 10 feet from the front desk. That was NOT good... Despite assurances by the front desk staff. Bring ear plugs in case that happens to you!!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
It's a clean hotel, it's well maintained. I liked the rooms. The location is acceptable if you drive a car, but not a walking distance from the hotel to the downtown.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Met expectations"
Was convenient for our planned activity Our room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good and choices provided by a very efficient and friendly staff were appreciated.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
senior citizen
"Great time"
Elevotors slow with a big crowd! But great weekend
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Carlos
"Average Hotel for the Price"
We intended on staying one night and ended up staying extra night! The hotel was average for the price. Cleanliness was average. Location was slightly out of main stream but close enough to not be a problem.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great visit"
Great
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
I loved it!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Walking distance of the strip! Near Places to eat."
I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. It was very clean and the staff went above and beyond to be helpful!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Beth
"Nice hotel close to downtown."
Rooms were very clean. Bed was comfortable. A little noisy on the 2nd floor, but not too bad.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
We didn't spend much time in the room, but overall this was a very good experience. The staff were friendly and accommodated my special request for hypo-allergenic pillows quickly (I can't use the feather pillows they typically have). The location was great -- lots of restaurants, both local and a few national, as well as a small grocery within walking distance. Downtown/stadium area was a short cab ride -- costs around $8-$10 each way. Nice breakfast was included with our rate and the service staff were also very friendly and helpful. I even saw them go from table to table to make sure everyone had everything they needed-- a surprise in this day at hotels but very welcome. I would recommend the hotel and would stay again on the next trip to Nashville.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
MKR
I would stay again.
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
chepgeo
"Decent lodging"
Rate raised for special event, good location
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Pete
Nice room but shower didn't work well.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Spacious hotel room and bathroom. Staff were quick to remedy a small problem we had with our first room.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"So much nicer than what I expected."
Gorgeous room and extremely quiet. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"going to game at LP field"
Nothing exceptional but met expectations.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"close to must-see sights"
Very friendly staff and excellent rooms. The breakfast was a good starter. The location was excellent and the valet service is a great addition for downtown access. I would love to go there again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Cheryl
"good"
We loved our stay. I didn't sleep well bc the pillows where horrible and the air wasn't getting cool enough. I am used to a fan at home so that may have been part of the problem. Besides that we LOVED it and thought it was a very nice room for the price! Next time I will bring my pillow from home. Oh and the breakfast was AWESOME.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great all around!!!"
Room was great, staff was amazing and helpful, and the location is perfect for enjoying Nashville!!
4 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Stace
"Amazing"
This was the best hotel I have ever stayed in downtown Nashville. The rooms were beautiful. The beds were amazing. The staff was super friendly an helpful. They also provide shuttle service within two miles which pretty much covers all of downtown
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
Melissa Taborn
Very nice well managed hotel. The closet space was a bit sparse, but other than that I was very satisfied with everything.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nashville Vacation"
The Hampton Vanderbilt was a top notch experience. We were put up in the executive suite for regular room rates. I am not used to this kind of room and felt slightly out of place, but enjoyed it. Excellent, very helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Exceeded expectations"
We were on a college visiting tour, so we weren't expecting much besides Hampton Inn''s proximity to Vanderbilt. We were pleasantly surprised by the ample parking, unlimited coffee in the lobby, luxurious hotel pool, and generous breakfast buffet served by a cheerful staff. Our room had an oversize bathroom and great closet / drawer space. There was a business area off the lobby lounge where I printed my boarding pass and they didn't charge me for the time or the printing (unlike other hotels where I have stayed). I will stay there again if my kid gets into Vanderbilt [godwilling] and I highly recommend.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"Awesome time!"
We will most certainly be back. Everything was great! Van driver Craig was wonderful and very helpful. Pool was beautiful and the breakfast was very good. All of the staff was friendly and courteous. Thank you!
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
The Bricks
"We'll stay again"
Good location to Salisbury University. Mall, restaurants and other shopping close by. Breakfast is good.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Vandy fans"
Rooms renovated recently. Clean. Parking spaces too small. Great location. Desk clerk making wisecracks about the football game we came to see. Not cool.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
family traveler
"Nice hotel and good deal"
Very good price for location and amenities. Breakfast was pretty basic but is it's free. Rooms were clean and nice and the staff was friendly.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Caleb
Loved it!!!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Shayla
"Excellent choice!"
I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is in an excellent location. They even had a free shuttle to take you anywhere downtown. The breakfast was great!! The entirestaff was wonderful!! I could not have been more pleased.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
N.H.
The staff was super friendly. It was a great location. Shuttle was a great way to get around. Hotel breakfast was very good quality with lots of choices. Everything was very clean they did a great job.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
Catherine
"Great Location, Welcoming Staff!"
The staff made us feel at home instantly, from the front desk helping out in every way possible to the maintenance staff smiling and wishing us a good day. The room and bedding was very comfortable with the exception of feeling a little humid/musty upon entering, but turning on the fan quickly fixed that issue. The location is great for walking to the restaurants/shops near the west end and to Vanderbilt. There are also a number of good restaurant options directly across the street in multiple directions. It's also very close to downtown. We loved our stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"everything perfect"
great location, great service, room very nice, breakfast area nice. all of our needs completely met
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Andrea
"Rude front desk!!"
Front desk attendant was More worried about handing out the employee paychecks then checking me in plus the other guest that were behind me. After almost a 20 min wait. He finally started to check me in. Then tells me my room wasn't ready!! I checked in after 4:30!! Then proceeded to argue with me about the kind of room I reserved. Because my room wasn't ready and a king room was so he was going to put us there. I will never stay at a Hampton inn again!! Very bad experience, very disappointing!! Very bad customer service!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
kelli
Good location, and clean
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Nasser Kalhori
"Great hotel and service"
I will stay here again...convenient, great value...good service
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Patty
"Convenient Nashville Location"
Free parking! Good location, clean hotel, comfortable rooms.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice group of hospitable people"
Nice location to downtown events. Convenient shuttle service. Beds a little too firm for us but overall very good experience.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014